Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped/Prostitution/Looking for a Sadist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky_Kitty

Planetoid
Hello, Gentlemen of Bluemoon

You've come here to find a roleplaying partner that likes things a little darker? I'm a submissive in life and in fantasy. Currently I'm looking for a roleplay that is inspired by the relationship between a pimp and his whore. Not just the selling his 'property' to others aspect, but also he is protecting her, providing for her. Perhaps drugs are involved, and she can only get them through him, and he actually does cherish her, but he takes advantage of that situation to force her to do humiliating things.
I'm really into bondage, some physical violence, mental and physical manipulation, mindplay, ageplay, petplay, and many other things.
So, if this sounds like something you might want to try, please feel free to send me a PM. I prefer to roleplay in IM because I like a fast-moving roleplay, but am not opposed to playing on the forum.
I hope to hear from you
~Kitty

thanks to those that have replied. I suppose I'm looking for someone that has a similar schedule as me, or at least is online when I am online, which is at weird hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom