Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (the metagame!)

Squishypink

Supernova
Official OOC chatter thread for MFTL(TM)! Now we have a place to post our random derpings outside of our characters' actions.

Okay, this RP is turning into a live action version of the internet itself, which is awesome. I will be neither surprised nor offended if reaction memes start getting attached to posts. That is my OOC contribution at this time.

Pretty soon I think it's gonna be time for Metallica to come in and cockblock everyone.

edit: That moment when you plan on having a nice day at the library and then you find out their wireless blocks this site. >..<

See, that's why you need a good backup like Tor or a VPN app to get around blocked wifi. Playing on this site from saudi arabia makes that sort of thing mandatory.

Yeah, I know how to get around it, it's just kind of aggravating.
I was at a library in a different town anyway. They seem to be more strict, the one in my hometown doesn't block this site.

And Saudi Arabia, eh? Interesting!

Actually it's the exact opposite of interesting lol. But that's why I go to Japan and Europe every few months and get my freedom on.

Ah, yes. Traveling is fun.
I've always wanted to go to Europe. Specifically Sweden or Finland. Someday I might even move there permanently. Scandinavia in general seems like a pretty chill place to live. Where I really want to go is somewhere that people aren't completely fucking nuts but I don't know if such a place exists.

Might just have to settle for rural Alaska.

Skandinavia is probably more chill than rural Alaska. That shit can get pretty redneck, whereas Scandinavian countries are kind of renowned for being right-minded and forward-thinking.

Yes, but Alaska has 0.5/km population density.
My neighbors would be a moose, a bear, and a wolverine.
Which sounds pretty much beyond perfect for me.

Yeah but if I was gonna live somewhere rural and remote, I'd want it to be warm enough that I could go swimming nekkid in the outdoors. Or really just wander around nekkid in general.

Well, I've been thinking about adding another character to the RP, so that just might work for me. :)

Heh, the priest of drunken shenanigans has a lot to do first!

Can't just go and neglect the hat hat kid after all xD

Squishypink said:
Yeah but if I was gonna live somewhere rural and remote, I'd want it to be warm enough that I could go swimming nekkid in the outdoors. Or really just wander around nekkid in general.

I would slay a polar bear and garb myself in its skin to protect myself from the cold.
Since it's wearing something else's skin on top of my own it would still count as naked.
I

Will try to update tonight.
Been kinda dialing it in the past couple days.
Want to make sure my next post is up to snuff.
Speaking of, that's probably something this rp needs more of.

I'd already come up with a few fun ways Lena might die if no one else just up and killed her outright. She's a fun character, but short lived by her nature.

It's cool, she bought a rez token a while back so just drag her to a priest and they should be able to fix her up.

And conveniently, you have a priest right there.

By the way, I need to find out who Lena's wireless provider is. A signal in the middle of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom