Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunt me down and tie me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyeblue

Planetoid
So warning. I have no idea what i feel like but i do want to rp and no ones really on at the moment nor do i have as many partners then i could get. Just pm me but i will say my plots seem boring. If you would like to take the idea and twost it up a bit thats fine but really looking for an appealing idea from someone else. So let me hear it.

Hey. You can call me skye. I have only been rping on threads for a small time but have rped in chats for a long time. I can post a couple of posts throughout the day but not good with post aftet post after posts. And I dont ruin the rp by telling you im done posting for a bit nor do I want you to tell me. I won't play anything that has to do with the toilet and not very good with breeding. Let that be your warning if you try it. I can post long posts as long as my partner puts the effort into posting just as well. Why put the effort if you won't but be warned, I'll try the rp for a bit but I get bored pretty fast. I do understand that some situations call for shorter posts but they are way better to be on the longer side.

Lets discuss what just yanks my chain. Well thats simple. I want a dominant male that won't fall in love and get sappy. I enjoy abuse and force rp even along the rage of rape. So if you feel like playing an agressive master well.. hit me up.

I only play on here. I dont care if its forums or pm but I wont play via email or im. So dont ask I wont answer.

I like to play a smaller girl with a bite. She likes to push her masters and see what they will do about it. If your forcing me into your bed ill fight you about it. She doesnt like anal but i will rp it. it just won't make her cum. And I only play girls.

I do have some plots but love when people give me plot ideas too.

Masters bar
Im owned by the owner of a bar. He owns many slaves and sells them to other masters. He also has a variety of rooms and slaves. I play the unwilling slave. I stay in my cage until someone purchases me and then I get put in the room of thier choice however they wish. This is perfect for a smaller smutty rp but still dont expect to end in one long run. It will still take a few days as I only post a couple times a day.

Run away slave
Im a ru away of a huge master and slavr community that your not allowed to leave once you join. It starts out that im found by the worst master in the community and while he is bringing me back he uses me however he wishes.

Hiking alone
A girl goes hiking and finds a lake. Shes so hot that she atrips down and jumps in. While in a rapist finds her and steals het clothes. When she gets out shes hunted by him naked in the forest even getting lost from fear. It could even turn into that he keeps raping her then lets her go type of thing.

Kidnapped slave
A girl has been taken by the slave market. She is disobedient and no one is up for that much trouble except for you. You take me home to train and torture me keeping me as your live in sex slave to do as you please.

Biker bar
3 girls decide to check out a new bar. Little do they kno its owned by a ruthless biker club. Once inside the leader takes a liking to one of the girls and takes her to his private play room. The other 2 girls get to amuse the rest of the group...

Playing multiple girls
Alright. I have to add this. Before I put a plot I recieved some good rp plots. Please please please hit me up with your ideas too.

RE: online for a bit and really wouldnt mind getting another rp going

Bibity bopity bo

RE: Hunt me down and tie me up ♡♡craving: playing multiple females rp♡♡

Bumpp

Ahh.. bu.bu..buump

Bummp

Bumped

Status
Not open for further replies.