Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokémon or Other Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu Dragneel

Super-Earth
This is my first request post so I hope it interests anyone that reads this. I don't mind that anyone that doesn't type as much so I'll put down two posts of Pokémon and one of other each week on this thread. If you don't like any of the ideas but considers a little change to the story then feel free to PM me. From there we could come up with changes to the stories.

Pokémon Topic:
Raichu's Revenge or Love?:
Raichu was a powerful pokemon and faithful companion to Lt. Surge. But the last defeat was something that bothered him the most. He normally walks off a defeat and takes on the next challenger. He lost to a female trainer's Pikachu and he couldn't tell if its anger he is experiencing or maybe lust. He notices the female trainer missed the S.S. Anna and had to stay. The perfect opportunity for him to strike but will it succeed?

Champion or Gym Leader Battle:

This could be told with either one of us can be either trainer or champion or even gym leader. Its more like a forced sex but then the characters get into it. It could be either because of no money or have another change of reward. Here would be the matching.

Names chosen are the craving:

Cynthia X OC
Iris X OC
Candance X OC
Fantania X OC
Misty X OC
Sabrina X OC
...and so many other.

Males:
Brock X OC
Gary X OC
Ash X OC
...and many others.

Demons and Angels Unknown roommates:

This one starts with me either being a Demon or Angel that has been sent to the real world to study about the human emotions and weaknesses. Not knowing that my roommate is the rival. Will they fit in or will it be the other way.

Demon F X Angel M
Demon Futa X Angel F
Vice versa.

If any of these catches your interest please pm me to discuss and start the rp. :)

Sorry folks I was busy with stuff in the outside world so I haven't been able to post or reply most of ya'll. Well anyways in the process I came across a couple of good ideas well to me they are.

Banned from Equestria (MLP Regular or Futa): I came across this idea when you play the game. It wasn't fully complete but we can still make it short or long depending on how everything goes. You are a male or female human and you stumble across a magic pony Trixie that gives you the wish to be a pony for 3 days (but it could be longer) and you can go anywhere you want. You stumble across multiple famous female ponies. What do you do to them the choice is yours.

Pokemorph edition including the Mega stone forms: Male or Female trainers can choose their starter pokemon from different regions. And to level up a pokemon is to mate with it. On their journey they come across their rivals, gym leaders, even deep arousals. You gonna catch em all? Or fuck them all? The choice is yours.

The Amazing world of Gumball: Actually I'm kind of suprised myself for this choice. Incest or normal is up to you.

Character pairs:
Gumball X Nicole
Gumball X Anais
Gumnall x Penny
Gumball X Tina or Carrie
Gumball X OC

Darwin X Rachel
Darwin X Anais
Darwin X OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back