Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWA - Roaring Waters Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotoro

Moon
RWA - Roaring Waters Academy
Profiles
1703-ashford02_large.jpg

Uniforms
Here

School Grounds
Sports Arena
Classroom
Cafeteria
Dorm Building
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Pool
Gym
Library
Kitchen
Gardens
Auditorium

Rules
Site Rules are in affect Rules and Group RP Rules
Profiles must be PMed to me in advance, wait until you are accepted to post.
No god-modding/power-playing.
✓ Romance/violence are encouraged. You are welcome to have mature content in-thread, or in PM. If you and another player decide to kill off a character, please let me know so I can remove the profile!
✓ I don't care if you cuss but don't use it excessively and without reason.
✓ No more than two characters per user
✓ Post at least once every day. One paragraph is acceptable, but single word responses are not ok, ever. Make posts interesting, and inclusive. You don't have to write six paragraphs, two to four on a regular basis will suffice!
✓ PM me if you are no longer active

Code
(PM this form!)
Code:
[align=center][img]image here[/img]
[i]Played by: (Username)[/i]
[color=#4682B4][SIZE=3][b]Name:[/b](First and last)[/SIZE][/color]
[color=#87CEEB][SIZE=2][b]School Position:[/b] (Student/Teacher)
[b]Grade:[/b] 11
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Powers:[/b] (not like mind-reading, make them cool, use [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers]this[/url] website!) 
[b]Abilities:[/b] (like powers, make them interesting! Limit is 6)
[b]Physical Features:[/b] 
[b]Dorm:[/b]
[b]Dorm Room #:[/b]  
[b]Orientation:[/b] 
[b]Likes:[/b] 
[b]Dislikes:[/b] 
[b]Bio:[/b] (At least 4 sentences)[/SIZE][/color][/CENTER]
[/align]

Profiles
Students
anime_boy_render_by_kuro_neko11-d6le5km.png

Played by: Kotoro
Name: Tatsuya Ko
School Position: Student
Grade: 11
Sex: Male
Powers: Meta-Omnipotence (although isn't very familiar with this power, as he is not yet strong enough to preform effortlessly with it), Aquapathy and Light Jump
Abilities: 4th Wall Awareness, Multiple Lives, Mindshitfing, Ichthyoid Manipulation, Zoolingualism, Photoportation
Physical Features: Tatsuya is feeble, lanky, and spindly. He has a smooth complexion and pale skin tone. His eyes are a brilliant animated blue, that his hair matches. Across his nose, faint ghosts of freckles are painted. He has dainty and feminine limbs, and is constantly wearing a tank-top under loose shirts/jackets/zip-ups.
Dorm: Umigame
Dorm Room #: 404
Orientation: Pansexual, with a preference for male (homoromantic)
Likes: Tatsuya likes water -- be it ocean, rivers, lakes, ponds, pools. He enjoys being near it and in it practically all the time. Next to that, he loves to take photographs. He is very interested in debates, animals, plants (mostly of the underwater sort), gardening, reading, and passing time sleeping.
Dislikes: Meat, he is a vegetarian. Most music other than seapunk and vaporwave. Fighting, engaging in relationships that are more than platonic, talking about himself, and dry/hot/elevated locations.
Bio: (At least 4 sentences)

Teachers

tumblr_mvko1a7Ckq1qg7udso4_250.gif
tumblr_mvko1a7Ckq1qg7udso3_250.gif

Played by: Kotoro
Name: Nakamura "Naka-San" Ko
School Position: Teacher and older brother of Tatsuya
Grade: Teaches grade 12
Sex: Male
Powers: Nakamura is special, because as a child he was unknowingly born with Immortality, but he has learned Soul Manipulation, Complete Arsenal, and Perfection!
Abilities: Because of his Complete Arsenal power, he feels no need to have abilities.
Physical Features:
Dorm: Teacher
Dorm Room #: 500
Orientation: Straight
Likes: Baths, coffee, smoking cigarettes, reading, sleep, cooking, his little brother, tinkering, strengthening powers, glasses (on himself and others...), and he loves arson
Dislikes: (Most) Students, rules, water, light energy (as in souls), etc.
Bio: (At least 4 sentences)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom