Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured on patrol

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
I couldn’t get close enough to hear what the sergeant was saying, but it didn’t take much imagination to work it out. This was a dawn patrol. The objective was to find any enemy who had infiltrated during the night. Despite all the guards and their technology, it was easy to slip in among the broken buildings and heaps of rubble. Like I had done an hour ago.

I picked my target. A young woman soldier, so obviously new. With her shiny helmet, pristine uniform and polished boots, she looked like she had just stepped out of the quartermaster’s stores onto the parade ground. The uniform fitted better than it should have. She must have adjusted it to make her look good in the photos she sent to her parents and boyfriend.

The soldiers separated to carry out their individual searches. It was easy to follow her unobserved. She had learnt the search techniques, but carried them out mechanically without any attempt to protect her rear. She’d pay for that mistake. I waited for the right moment. When she entered the shell of the building, I watched through the doorway. She went into the room on the left. A dead end. No use to me. Then she went into the room on the right. This was my chance. I took it.

The muzzle of my AK45 pressed against her neck.

‘Drop your weapon.’

She dropped it with a clatter and twisted her head. I slapped a piece of tape over her mouth.

‘Put your hands behind your back.’ My rifle was still at her neck.

She complied and, with a quick flick, the plastic tie was round her wrists and pulled tight, securing her arms. I picked up her rifle and pushed her towards the stone steps in the corner of the room. Down the steps, into the cellar, through a hole into the cellar next door, up steps and outside to cross a narrow alley into another house. Twisting and turning. Up and down steps. Round corners. In and out of buildings. Soon she had no idea how far she had gone or the direction she was travelling.

Eventually I stopped in a room with a couple of broken chairs and a rickety table.

‘Look at you, you’re pathetic. Despite all your training, I’ve disarmed you with a weapon that doesn’t even work.’ I threw the AK45 aside. ‘But now I’ve got a nice new one.’ I waved it in her face to emphasise that her weapon was now mine. ‘Despite all your fancy technology, you’ve been silenced with a bit of tape and tied up with a bit of plastic.’ I stood back and looked her over. ‘That leaves just one more thing.’

I stepped towards her and unbuckled her belt. She eyes blazed at me and she tried to speak, to beg me not to rape her probably, but her words were muffled by the tape. I pulled her trousers down, dropping to one knee as they passed over her thighs, past her knees, and down to her ankles. My face was level with her crotch. I looked up at her.

‘Now you can’t even run away without falling over.’

I rose and pulled her forward. She stumbled, falling face down across the table. Nice ass. I pressed her down onto the rough wood.

A few minutes later, I pushed her out of room, into a hallway and through the door. She emerged into the sunlight only metres from where I had captured her. Her fellow soldiers burst out laughing as she stood blinking with her trousers round her ankles.

The sergeant called me over, leaving her comrades to free her.

‘How was she?’ she asked.

‘Hopeless, like taking candy from a baby. But what can you expect when they get so little basic training? How did the others do?’

‘Just as bad,’ she replied.

We turned and watched as the soldier, her hands now free, pulled frantically at her trousers to restore her dignity.

‘You took longer than the others,’ the sergeant remarked. ‘Did you?’ I let the question hang in the air between us for a while.

‘Would I?’ I asked innocently.

‘Yes, you would. Don’t you remember what you did to me when I was a raw recruit and you captured me on an exercise like this?’

I smiled. Yes, I did remember.

Back
Top Bottom