Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training... (P) -Ladydark/Tasinga Nightwolf-

Ladydark

The minds master
Damen had been hunting this pray for months now, some little half angel bitch that had attacked him simply because he was a demon. "That bitch will pay..." He grips his arm tightly, it had taken him weeks to regain the feeling in his arm, then he grins. He knew how to fight her now, he reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a sutra, written with demon blood to seal her holy powers. He chuckles and puts it away, it was almost time to collect his prize. After all his time searching, he had finally found her home, and staked it out, learning her habits and routines.

He waited across the street, hidden in the shadows with his presence masked, he watches as she leaves her home and heads to the park. Keeping to the shadows and rooftops he follows her, waiting until the were far enough away to strike. He had learned that she went for long walks in the woods every few weeks, just to be alone, except for tonight. With the sutra in hand he drops from the trees and rushes at her from behind, slapping the sutra on the back of her bare shoulder. "Gotcha!" He tackles them to the ground, pinning her under him "Hey... Remember me..." He grins down at her.

(i love the Betrayal Knows my Name)

Grace yelled for a second going to use her powers only to find out they did not work. Well that made this worse. She looked up at the demon above her. "Yes I do,,,,, I see you learned from the last time we fought.... Now let me go you proved your point so haha very funny." She went to sit up but he did not move off her. "Well are you going to move or do I have to say please."

She was wearing her normal pink sleeveless dress as always. High black sheer stalkings graced her legs with healed white boots on her feet. Her gold head band had fallen out of her pink hair. Also her spell book had moved and her magic bell. All the things she could use to cast a magic shield.

(Never seen it, but I liked his pic... I think I may look into it now ^.^)

Damen grins down at her and leans his face closer "Oh I learned plenty..." He chuckles and stares at her "Say please all you want... I'm not letting go... Not after what you did to me..." He shifts slightly to hold both her wrists with one of his hands, the other going to his pocket to pull out a thin black chain, he then wraps it around her wrists. "That chain is forged from hell stone ore... Nothing can break it..." He stands and pulls her up with him, kicking her book and bell away as he does. "You see missy... You fucked up arm last we met... And for no other reason then I'm demon..." He growls and grips her throat, only squeezing enough to get her attention. "And now you're going to pay for it..." He chuckles and looks her over, that tight little dress of hers not leaving much to the imagination. "I do believe I'll enjoy watching you fall..."

(Reading it is better I have all the manga and the art is amazing)

Geace choked a little when he tightened his hand around her neck. "Stop...." She kicked at him "Get away." She tried braking the chain but it did not budge. She glared at him. "Like I would fall for you," She sighed and tried to think of what she could do to stop him. She was coming up empty handed. This was not going well. "Let me go!" she started to yell once more. She as much as she could. She tried focusing enough energy to at least get her wing to form but it did not work.

(I'll have to look it up then ^.^)

Damen openly laughs as she tried to use her powers against him "Just give up already... I won..." He snaps his fingers and another chain appears in his hand, he flicks his wrist and it loops around her neck. He steps back and pulls her along "Alright... It's time to go..." He turns from her and waves his hand, a black doorway appears, he starts to pull her through. "I even have a nice little room set up for you..." He pulls her through, it took a bit longer against her struggles, but once she was through the doorway closed, leaving them in what looked like a cave. "Welcome to my home..." With a wave of his hand a fire lights along one wall of the cave. The room was roughly rectangle shaped, quite large and lit only by the fire and several torches, then he leads her down a hall slowly, the lighting slowly becoming more modern, they stop before a large metal door. "And welcome to your new home..." He opens the door to reveal a small bright stone room, several more sutra covered the wall and inside of the door, but the only items in the room were a small metal table and what looked like a chair with straps.

She looked at him fighting trying to get out of the chains. Once they were in the room she paused not liking this at all. Seeing the table she snapped saying." What kind of room is this? There not even a bed." She struggled once more though she felt tired right now. She knew she should not feel this tired maybe it was some weird spell. " Let me go!"

Now this was getting worse by the second this only ment it would stay on the down hill slope it was going on. She backed up trying to get back to the door. It was a nightmare straight from hell. She snarled." Damn monster wish I hadn't missed you now."

He turns to face her quickly, pulling her close by the chain. "I'm so glad you missed me that day... Because now I'll get to see your face once I break that holy little body of yours!" He growls right back and grabs her arm, pulling her into the room and onto the chair "I'm assuming you've noticed your strength leaving you? Maybe feeling tired?" He frees her hands, only to lock them to the arms of the chair, she'll feel the light prick of a needle going into each arm. "It's a lovely little spell I cooked up... It siphons holy energy..." He leans close and grips her chin, forcing her to look at him "Come morning, your power will be safely contained out of your reach..." He lets her go and starts to lock her legs to the chair as well. "You'll also have noticed the needles in your arms... That's so I don't have to fight with you to drink a potion..." He waves his hand over the small table and a few potion bottles appear, different colours and sizes.

She struggled in her bonds for a few minutes but becomes tired quickly. She starts to shake seeing the potions. She tried moving but it was no use she was stuck here . The come air flowed around her in the dress she wore making her cold fast. Her ting skirt easily seen up the way she was sitting. This graced him with a veiw of the white lace panties she wore. She said." Let me go...." She begged not crying yet but clearly frightened. Her legs were forced wide by this chair her fist pinned." I won't brake for you." She says looking right at him anger in her eyes. This demon was a jerk and monster." Next time I get the chance I'm going to blow your damn head off." She started to struggle trying to fight her way out though if did not work.

He laughs again "Oh... By the time I'm done with you... You'll defiantly blow something of mine..." He finishes locking her down and steps back "Now for these to go... And such a shame... It was beautiful on you..." He moves closer again and uses his claws to cut her clothes off her, stopping a moment when he sees her panties. "How cute... Shall I assume the white is for virginity..." He then cuts them as well, then pulling all the scraps away, leaving her bare to his eyes. "Mmm... I did bag me a beauty didn't I..." Once she was nude he steps back and pulls out a control from his pocket and presses a button, a panel under the chair opens. "Now for the surprise..." A metal arm comes out with a ribbed metal dildo, he presses another button and makes it spin for her. "Let's see how your pure little body handles this..."

She started to panic but was so tired she could not fight." No...! No! No!" She screamed looking at it her eyes going wide seeing it." Stop it! This isn't a damn game!" She glared at him. His eyes were looking at her in a way she hated." Pervert! Monster!" She insulted him still trying to get him away." Go away! I don't want this to happen." She watched the machine coming closed to her. Her virgin self would be ripped apart by that damned thing. It was going to hurt and be painful enough to probably make her cry. She already was almost crying her body shivering from cold air.

"I don't really care if you don't want this... You brought it on yourself..." He moves to the table and picks up one of the bottles, swishing it around slightly "I think this one... Shall be your first..." The bottle had a bright pink liquid inside, he then pours it into a bowl next to the chair "This... My little angel... Will set your body on fire... It's a little lust potion I made just for you..." He flips a switch by the tube exiting the bowl, the liquid starts to travel down the tube and towards her arm, where the needle enters her skin. "Lets just see how you handle my toy after this..." He moves to stand before her again and smirks,he'd wait until the potion started to affect her before even touching her. "Tell me... Have you ever sought pleasure of any kind my dear..."

She glared seeing the potion go in trying to not let it effect her. She said to him." No unlike you I don't need sex to be pleased..." She started to feel hot. She focused on breathing in and out but the burning was already growing. She felt her cheeks becoming hot and the room felt different for some reason. She felt air go a crossed her exposed pussy and gasped a little at the feeling. She started to shake now with something she did not understand. She looked confused some and even felt herself getting wet. She closed her eyes shame on her face.

He chuckles and gets closer to her "Oh... Are you so sure about that..." After her soft gasp he reaches out and cups her breast in his hand, squeezing it lightly. "Tell me that doesn't feel good..." He then squeezes both breasts and lightly pinches her nipples. "Now it's only temporary... It fades in a few hours... But a lot can happen in a few hours..." He chuckles and leans closer, starting to suckle on her nipples, looking at her face the whole time.

She gasped then maid a surprised moan. She arched her back a little." No... I don't want this..." She tried saying her breast quickly becoming firm her nipples perking up." Stop..." She gasped out again. Her pussy was becoming wet. Her face was flushed red. She did not understand she should not feel like this is was a sin of her kind." No..... It's to much stop it." She begged her pussy cod shiny wanting to be reeled though she refused to tell him.

He soon pulls away with a loud pop from her breasts "I bet I could cut diamonds with these my pet..." He glances down her body slowly and grins "And what do we have here... You're starting to drip... Such a naughty Angel... Letting a Demon excite her..." He gets close to her face and looks her in the eyes, he eyes glow red a moment, locking her gaze onto his, she wouldn't be able to look away until he did. "I'm going to to help you free yourself from that holy bullshit..." He slips his fingers into her wet pussy and starts to tease her clit slowly, rubbing it and pinching it softly. "Just try thinking about anything but my fingers... Softly touching and teasing your naughty body, slowly bringing you into sin..." He smirks and keeps her gaze.

She glared at him but the hard glare softened when he started to look into her eyes. She felt his hand slid his fingers into her. She said." Stop it! No! Don't touch me monster!" She started to squirm, but it stopped after just a few minutes . Her tight Pusey clenching around his fingers and her clit swelling with blood. She gasped and but her lip trying to stop her moan. After another minute the moan left her low and sounding like a whore. She then made an exited and startled sound when he hit her g-spot." Ahhh." Her pussy became more wet starting to soak his fingers.

He starts to pump his fingers slowly into her, still watching her "Tell me you like it Angel..." He teased her, letting his thumb rub her clit as he pumped his fingers into her more. He chuckles softly and leans closer, kissing her as she moans again. "Stop fighting me..." He kisses her again "And I'll let you finish..." He quickly removes his hand from her and steps back, he could see her trembling, had felt her walls starting to ripple, but bad girls didn't get rewards. He moves back to teasing her breasts his his hands and tongue, teasing her nipples hard again. True the potion would wear off in a few hours, but her body and mind would still remember how he made her feel.

She started to groan and moan. She made a slight gasp when he pulled away. Hoping he would stop so she could relax. However instead he started playing with her breast. Her insides started to feel empty." No.... Not there.... Ah... Stop it you're making me feel funny...."" She arched into his mouth." Feels.... Good...." She felt shame but wanted more. She said." Make it stop!"

He looks up at her, while continuing to massage her breasts, pinching her nipples each time she moans or arches her back. "You know you don't want me to stop..." He gives one nipple a hard suckle and pulls away again, using one hand her grips her chin and makes her look at him. "Tell me right now this doesn't feel good and I'll stop..." He slides his other hand back down and teases his fingers over her pussy lips lightly, teasingly pressing past them to tap her clit a few times while he stares at her. "Tell me to take my hand away... To stop touching you..." He could see her eyes getting clouded, losing focus, she was fighting a losing battle, he pushes one finger into her and pumps it extra slow, no where near what she wanted. "Tell me to stop..." He whispers softly, teasing her.

She could not focus enough to form the words. She could only gasp , groan a and moan at what he was doing to her body. She felt like she was on fire. She was loosing this fight . Her hips tried to buck into his hand. Tried to get his fingers to go deaper into her pussy. She was nice and wet now her muscles clamping every so often to milk his fingers. She was also tight still being a virgin she would be stretched by anything put in bigger than his fingers. She moaned out." Feels good....." Her squirming for more bliss getting worse the potion only adding to her bliss.

He chuckles at her and pumps just a bit faster, gently adding another finger. "Doesn't it... Just give into it Grace..." He makes her look at him again and kisses her softly and smiles at her "Just tell me to go faster... Tell me you want it..." He slowly pumps his fingers into her and grins as her walls try to clamp down on them, try to keep them inside her. "Tell me... Or you stay like this..." He slowly slides his fingers from her and just watches her. "Come on Grace... Choose..."

She whimpered lightly then she looked pained." More...." She begged ." Please it feels weird" she whimpered again this time needy." I need it. It won't stop." She looked at him her eyes foggy and un-focused. She was shaking from the need like a poison or drug she was now slow getting addicted too. She looked at him again her eyes pleading for it to go on.

He grins and thrusts his fingers back inside her, wanting to cause her first with his own hands. "That's my good little Angel..." He thrusts them hard and fast into her, moving closer to kiss her, even nipping her lip. "Keep behaving like this... And I'll never let this feeling end..." He keeps up his menstrations and leans down to lick and suckle at her nipples. He could feel her starting to clamp down on his fingers, he long pumped them faster and rubbed her clit harder. He grins as he looks back up at her, she was falling and falling hard , and this was only round one, he had much more in store for her.

She gasped and groaned wontonly her breathing becoming faster with each jump of his cruel fingers. Grace was going to cum soon and it would not be little her body was shaking un-controlably. She then cried out as white hot bliss washed over her. Screaming loudly her body clamping and spasming a little. Her eyes nearly rolling back in her head. When she was done she relaxed breathing heavily l, gasping a little. Her chest sore from his nips her lips swollen from kissing. A light sheen of sweat was over her body. Her legs and pussy soaked from her climax.

He pumps his fingers harder a few more times as she hit her peak and then removed them, letting her fully relax. "There you go Grace... How did your first sin feel..." He kisses her cheek softly and shows her his dripping hand, he smiles at her "I bet it wasn't enough... Was it my Angel... Tell me you want more..." He chuckles softy and looks her over, she was a mess, her pussy and thighs were soaked and her body was still shivering from small after shocks caused by the cool air in the room. He turns her to face him, she was still pretty out of it from the strength of we orgasm on her virgin body, "Hey... Still with me Grace..." He kisses her again, licking her lips lightly. He wondered how she'd react once te potion wore off, and how many sessions she'd need until broken in.

Back
Top Bottom