Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Futa//F F//F

Status
Not open for further replies.

T W I N K L E

Planetoid
Hello, again. I'm sure some of you know me and are probably upset that I disappeared on you. I'm sorry. My urge to keep going in my RPs died and rl kept me busy.

As for those who don't know me, I'm Ada and I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now on various sites. I've only gotten into smutty/erotic roleplaying about two years ago and I've been on and off since then so I may not be the best at it.

Before we get to the good parts, l have several rules I want to lay down first.

• I don't RP with males unless the RP has no smut whatsoever and is a group RP. Sorry guys.
  • I like to play Futa. A Lot. I will play Female from time to time, but you gotta convince me to do it
  • I've played the dominant role ever since I first came to this site. I'm not complaining, since it seems I play the part quite well. However, don't expect total dominatrix from me. Afterall, I'm a hopeless romantic.
  • No one-liners please. A few grammar mistakes, I can tolerate but one-liners leave me with nothing to work with, and should I get one I'd just stop the RP without a warning.
  • It's hard for me to say goodbye so I generally like to just disappear but I'll try to send a heads up. That is one bad habit I hope to break free of.
  • I prefer to RP over PMs because that's what I'm comfortable with (and because I see the notifications much faster). However, if you really really really want and must do the RP over a thread, I suppose I can compromise.

I would link an F-list here but I've recently gone through a rather dramatic turn in my sexual desires so you probably won't be getting any heartless/evil dominatrix character out of me. Not anymore, anyways.

Here's a general list of things I really like to have in my RPs
  • Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy*****
  • Age-play
  • Consensual**
  • Romance***
  • Aaaaaangst
  • Love/hate relationships
  • Virginity****
  • Non-con (just a little is always good)

And here's a list of things I will never ever do with anyone in any RP
  • Anything related to the things that belong in the toilet
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Extreme Pain
  • Killing/Blood (unless we're talking vampires but...)

And here are the plots that I know you've been waiting to see. If you have any ideas, feel free to send them to me. I may not be the best with plot ideas but I am damn good with compromises.
(Striked means I'm in the RP with someone else and I'm likely never going to do that RP again either because the one I'm in sucks too much or is way too good to be replaced)

Senpai! Smut, Aaaaaangst, Futa//F
A high school student, either a freshman or sophomore, at a prestigious all girl's school is well known in the school for being athletic. She's childish, playful, idiotic, and at times, just plain dumb. One day, she came across an upperclassman who seems to be her polar opposite: mature, smart, graceful. The underclassman would sneak out of class time and time again just to get a chance to see the upperclassman. One evening during club practice, she notices the upperclassman watching. She gathers her strength and asks the upperclassman out once practice was over.
NOTE: The upperclassman is the academic type, not the athletic type.
(just a warning but eventually the underclassman's love for the older student becomes an obsession and well...)

Family Aaaaaangst, Drama, Romance, F//F
A teenage girl's mother remarries and finds herself in a new school and a new house. The girl was known to be "popular" back at her old school but in her new school, which unfortunately happens to be a famous all girl's school, she was immediately labeled as a troublemaker. The girl runs into trouble with the head of the student council, a serious model student, the moment she walks through the front gates. To make things worse, they were in the same classes. Little does she know, that serious model student is the granddaughter of the school's chairman and her new step-sister.
(This is based off the yuri manga Citrus that I am currently obsessed with. This one must be F//F and unfortunately won't be very smutty.)

Meow! Smut, Romance, Futa//F, Neko
A woman living on her own finds a cat outside her apartment one night, injured and unable to move. She takes the cat in and nurses it back to health. One night, she came home drunk and upset that the man she had dated for 3 years decided to marry someone else. In her drunken rant, she wished the cat was human so they could actually have a decent conversation. It just so happened that when she made that wish, a shooting star had passed by and her wish was granted. When she woke up the next day, the cat had taken on a human-like form.

Your Love, once more Smut, Romance, Futa//F
Two high school girls fell in love and dated for two years. However, one day, the older one suddenly disappeared and the younger one was left heartbroken. Her lover had moved away without a word or a goodbye. She couldn't contact her by phone, mail, or email. Six years later, the girl, now a woman, works as an office lady for one of the world's top companies in the fashion industry. One day, another woman joined the office and she knew immediately that it was the older she had dated all those years ago who disappeared on her. However, the other woman didn't even seem to remember her and treated her as if it was the first time they met. Now, the younger woman was determined to get back together with her old lover and get some revenge.
(The younger's the futa, fyi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom