Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last change (with Awesomist)

Nick Jericho had really done it this time. This was the seventh time he was kicked out of school for his low grades and bad behavior, and now he was left with no chance of getting an education. No school in the country wanted him at their school now, or so he thought. His parents had desperatly tried to get any school to accept him, and in the end it had paid off. An all girls school, with a great look on discipline would accept him, but it would also make him the only boy in the school. To make matters even worse for him, the school was in the other end of the country so he had to move into the schools dormatory. He would never have accepted this, but since it was the last chance he would get, he was left with no choice.

A few days later he arrived at the school. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, and a white t-shirt on his rather muscular and well toned body, and had a leather jacket over his t-shirt. His dark short hair was well styled to the side, and his blue eyed face was newly shaved. He grabbed his loggage, waved goodbye to his parents as he walked into the school, wondering who he should meet or even where he should go.

Victoria sat on her seat on the middle row. The professor kept blabbering about electricity, atoms and similar crap while she fiddled with her well concealed smartphone under her desk. Suddenly, a knock on the door startled her and made her lose her cover. It was the principal. Victoria could have sworn that the principal did see her playing with her phone, something that wasn't allowed in her school, but strangely enough, the principal seemed eager to talk about something far more important.

After excusing the professor to talk, the principal started her speech. "We have a new student in school. A male student". Just as she said the word 'male', easily audible gossip filled the room. For most of these girls, they hadn't seen a man for months. "Now, I know that it is rather new for you to have a male student sitting among you but I do ask that you girls behave. This is a well respected learning institution and I do ask that your full attention goes into learning, nothing else. Our old rules still apply and severe punishments will be enacted upon those who cross our regulations. Good day" The principal announced before she had left the room.

The school was 100% females. All the faculty, management and students were females. Also, because the school is comfortably situated on the outskirts of town, it was a common practice for everyone to live on campus. For all these girls and women, the sight of a man was glorious to behold. Some believe that the absence of males in the student's environment promoted the spread of lesbians in that school. Many girls had raging hormones and many longed to be in company of a guy. It was obvious that something will happen, and even the principal knew that, she just wanted to root out all incidents before it becomes common practice. After all, all signs of affection including kissing and holding hands weren't allowed on school grounds.

.. but she feared that something worse might happen..

Nick followed along with the pricipal of the school to the class he was going to be in. "They're having chemestry at the moment." She told him, as they walked down along the great hall of the school. He kept on looking all around. The school seemed rather dead, not a soul other that the two of them was around. It was certainly because it was time for classes, and the strict discipline seemed to be really effective around here. Himself was rather silent as they walked, as he didn't had any idea on what to say so he just followed her until they stood outside of the classroom.

After the brief introduction from the pricipal, he slowly walked inside. The teacher stood and looked at him with a smile aswell as the class. "Please introduce yourself." She said with a commanding voice to him. "Up here." He walked up the the big desk at the front of the class and looked throughout the class, that were 100% females. "Uhm... My name is Nick Jericho, and i'm the new student in this class." He said with a rather neavous voice, like he didn't knew what to say. "Well... I don't know what else to say, other than i hope we all get along." He said and gave the class a quick smile as he looked back at the teacher. "Please sit next to... Victoria down in the last line." She commanded him to once again.

Nick did as she told him too, and walk down towards the girl she pointed, and quietly took a seat next to her. On his way it felt as the entire class was eyeing him as he walked, but he tried to ignore it the best he could. As he got down to his seat, he gave her a quick nod with a neavous smile as he sat down and tried to look up at the teacher, to seem active while he actually didn't knew how to take all this.

All the girls watched with widened eyes as Nick introduced himself and walked down the to the last row and sat next to Victoria. "Of all people.. he sat next to her!" some girls whispered whining. "She will get in his pants before midnight!" Another girl whispered in protest. Maybe the teacher refused to admit hearing this audible gossip, but everyone in the classroom knew that there were a group of girls already contesting on who gets to sleep with Nick first. Victoria sat to his right, occasionally glancing at her left to examine his body and his face. To his left sat Mila, her marvelous eyes never swaying away from his body. She locked her eyesight directly at him, not caring about the teacher or her stupid lecture. She was determined to get him first before the others. As class went on, it was clear to everyone there was going to be competition for poor Nick.

Soon after, class ended and teacher promptly left the classroom. Victoria turned to the man seated next to her and greeted him "Hi, I'm Victoria" she said with a friendly smile. Before he could respond, however, Mila flanked him from the other side "I'm Mila" she said seductively with her eyes looking deep into his, as if she was looking at his soul. A latin blonde girl sat down facing him and introduced herself seductively "Me llamo Shakira. I hope we can be friends, at least" she said with a wink.

Nick couldn't help but look at the girls on each of his sides, who seemed to keep their eyes on his aswell. He tried his best to keep focus up towards the teacher, as he felt like they all were ready to attack him if he would let them. Then the class ended, and sure enough, before he was able to get up or anything, he was surrounded by three amazingly hot girls. He looked with a both suprised and confused looked at them all, constantly switching to look at a girl. "Hey all... It's a pleasure to mee you all." He tried to say with a smile, but he knew that with the hard disciplin on this school, he was one wrong move away from getting kicked out of the last school that would take him in.

He suddenly stood up, and looked down at them. "Uhm... Do you girls know where the cantina is? I haven't eaten yet." He said, trying to get a little away from them, not because they bugged him or anything, but simply because he didn't want to get kicked out already. Plus he was actually kind of hungry, so it was acutally the perfect excuse to get out and try to get himself a little distance from the girls.

"It's right next to the-" Victoria couldn't finish her sentence before Shakira interrupted her "Follow me, amor" the Latina seductively instructed before she stood up. Mila didn't mutter a word, instead she stood up and grabbed Nick's wrist and lead the way to the school's cafeteria. Victoria sighed then followed shortly after, she wasn't as desperate as the two horny girls were, but she didn't want to miss any action. She hoped he was as open as they were, it would have made the competition much easier for her. So now the party were all headed to the cafeteria, Shakira leading the way as she seductively walked in front of Nick, her hips and bum shaking right and left so 'innocently'. Mila's arm was now wrapped around Nick's waist as she pulled him closer. Victoria simply walked next to them, merely smiling without much physical contact.

When they got there, there was only one empty table with four seats. Shakira and Mila sat opposite to each other, so that wherever Nick sits they would still be right next to him. Victoria smiled at him "Don't mind them, they.. hadn't seen a man for a while. In fact, all of us haven't seen a man for months now. Here, you can use my meal plan, it will give you a 80% discount. I'll go get me a cock - err sorry I mean coke, from the vending machine. You want something?" Victoria sweetly asked Nick. She hoped he wasn't freaking out or anything, it would be hard for him to resist all the female attention.

Even though the girls were really close to him all the time, he was acutally happy to have some attention. That was something that had went wrong for him at his last school, and it made him stop going all together. But here it didn't seem to be a problem. But having three so amazingly hot girls be with him, the latino Shakira leading the way while he could study her ass, the seducive Mila who seemed to cling on to him for dear life, and lastly Victoria, whom just seemed to follow for whatever reasons she had. When he thought about the rules of the school, it all seemed as a coctail for disaster.

In the cantina, he firstly paid attention to Victoria who seemed like she wanted to talk to him, and he gladly heard her out. "Uhm... a sprite sounds nice." He said with a smile as he walked up to the line to buy some food. "Oh and thank you for this meal plan... I really appreciate it." He went up and ordered a slice of pizza and some salad on the sides before going back to the table where Shakira and Mila was sitting. He took the nearest seat, which happend to be next to Shakira, and looked over at the girls. "What about you two? Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked.

Little by little it seemed like he was starting to get used to this, though he still was a little neavous having so much female attention around him. But it looked as the more he was around them, the more he relaxed and would be able to open up to them.

The girls slyly smiled as Nick made his way back to the table and sat between the two. They rested their chins on their hands and openly gazed at his face as he ate his meal. "They don't have sausages". Mila answered Nick's inquiry, the sexual innuendo clear as day light. "I love sausages. Big and juicy" She added with another wicked smile, her eyes still locked on his. "Si" was all Shakira said, stating her agreement with Mila's judgement before she pulled a banana from her pack bag. She slowly removed the banana's peel and parted her lips, taking the entire length of the banana down her throat in the most seductive way possible all while looking directly at Nick.

Mila knew that she was losing this competition, so swiftly, she moved her chair much closer to Nick and started rubbing his knee with her's. Her foot flicked at his and gently rubbed him. Shakira immediately retaliated by bring her chair closer to Nick as well, and started rubbing his other leg with her. Stealthily, her hand also slipped down and started rubbing close to his crotch. It was then that Victoria arrived with the drinks. She distributed them at the table then sat down opposite to Nick. It didn't take too long for her to discover the battle that was going under the table, and soon enough she sent her reinforcements. Her feet reached up and attacked Nick's unguarded crotch, gently rubbing and flicking his now hardening cock.

All three girls smiled to each other as they kept messing with Nick's hormones.

Nick soon realized that him starting to calm down around them was a bad thing to do. The girls began to tease and play with him to their hearts desire. From Mila's speech about how she loved sausages, to having Shakira taking an entire banana into her mouth, he started to try and look a little away instead. It was hard for him to control himself, and keep on eaing his food. As they sat next to him and started to get closer, he couldn't even speak, until Victoria came back with his drink. "Oh t-thank you Victoria..." He said with his neavous voice. He knew that if he laid his guard down one second, it might get him kicked out of the school.

But he wasn't prepared for what Victoria was about to do, as she rubbed her food against his crotch. "Ahh!" He gave out a suprised yelp as his entire upper body bend forward against the table and his legs closed. Then he suddenly pushed his chair backwards. "I-I need to go to t-the bathroom... I-I don't f-feels so good." He said as he held his hands over his crotch to hide his newly gained boner from the three girls works. He walked away from them and in a determent way towards the nearest bathroom.

Then he remembered that it was an all girls schoo. So they didn't have any bathrooms for men. "Argh... Dammit." He said for himself as he stood outside the door to the toilet. He looked inside to see if there was there was anybody in there, which there luckily wasn't. He moved quickly over to the sinks, and turned on the water while he looked into the mirror. "Damn these girls really don't waste any time... God i feel like a prey." He said to himself as he leaned down and threw some of the cold water onto his face to clear up.

The three girls giggled to each other as they watched the man excuse himself to the toilet. "Do you think we scared him?" asked Victoria, admittedly feeling a bit guilty that she made Nick feel uncomfortable. "He just needs to pee" Shakira said shrugging and assuring Victoria that they didn't do anything wrong. It was just harmless fun. Most men would kill to get such attention from three stunningly beautiful girls like them. "No you idiots, we gave him a boner and he's probably taking care of it now. I think we should follow him" Mila stated and with determination she immediately followed Nick to the nearby restroom. The girls quickly followed her not wanting to miss any action. As soon as they got to the restroom and saw Nick leaning against one of the sinks, they undressed completely and approached him.

"Hello beautiful" Victoria said as she ambushed Nick from behind, her hands quickly circling from behind Nick's face and around to cover his eyes. She kissed his neck passionately making cute noises. "Did we scare you?" Shakira asked as her arms trailed down around Nicks waist and towards the tent in his pants. She hands gently rubbed him through the fabric, smiling devilishly as she realized how big his package was. "Dios mio" she purred, happy that she finally found what she longed for in months. Mila's turn was next, to signal her presence she gently slapped Nick's butt then seductively said "We are going to rape you here" she informed him as she circled around him. "Enjoy the moment" she stated before she unbuckled his pants and started stripping him down.

Before Nick knew was was about to happend, the three girls followed after him into the restroom and he let out a suprised gasp as Victoria covered his eyes with her hands. "Well... Uhm..." He didn't get much time to say anything else before he felt a hand moving down his waist to his huge bulge in his pants. "N-No not there... Somebody might s-see..." He tried to say until he felt a slep against his butt, making him let out another suprised gasp. "R-Rape me... A-Aren't you afraid o-of being kicked out?" He said, trying to make them realize why he was holding himself so much back from them.

Though it still got harder and harder for him to hold back his own desires. Afterall, having three hotties around him like he had now was something every boy in the world dreamt off having. The only he could think of that would hold himself down was that this was his last chance of getting an education, and he didn't want to screw it up this time. But the more they teased and seduced him, the more he fell into the depts of desire after the girls aswell. "G-Girls... P-Please don't tell anyone about this... I-I can't get k-kicked out... P-Please..." He felt that this was also one last shot for him to try and hold them back aswell. If it wouldn't work, then he would be complety seduced by the three horny girls. Which in the back of his mind wasn't such a bad thing.

"Mmm.. no we won't kicked out" Mila said as she walked closer to him then turned around so that Nick was facing her back. She slowly bent down, her flawlessly circular ass gently brazing against his erection "But you might" she added before all three girls giggled. Victoria know withdrew her hands, and started undressing him out of his shirt. Shakira pulled his boxer down, revealing the glorious sight of Nick's fully erect dick to all three girls who simply gasped in awe. "Beautiful.." Victoria couldn't hold her admiration, "Muy grande" Shakira nodded in agreement. Victoria then kissed Nick's ear and whispered "Who gets to go first, I wonder.." she flicked her tongue against his now sweaty neck before pulling away.

From behind, Victoria's hands surrounded Nick's dick and started milking him gently. She rubbed up to the tip and down to the balls. Whenever she got to the tip, she tightened her grip and whenever she reached the delicate balls, it was Mila's turn to sit down and get Nick's cock between her butt cheeks. She didn't get him inside her ass, she simply used her lively butt to jerk him off. Shakira didn't like being left out, so she stood next to Nick and pulled his face to her direction and kissed him passionately. Her tongue immediately knocked on his lips requesting access, and whenever it opened, she flicked her tongue against challenging him to a duel. Her hands circled around his head and pulled him even closer as their lips crushed together in total ecstasy.

The three girls new treatment of him made him start to moan in both suprise and pleasure. First by having Victoria jerk his big and hard cock off, and then feeling Mila's perfect ass grinding up against him instead. It started to feel more like a dream then a crime to him, and little by little he started to give more in to their demands of having sex with him. But it was when Shakira pushed her tongue into his mouth and started to make it wrestle with his tongue, that he started to realize what was going on. Three girls were happily trying to get him to fuck them all, and now he saw it the same way back. At least for now.

His hands moved around Victoria and Shakira until they reach their ass, at first giving them a hard spank, but then let his hands stay on them before dragging them closer onto his body. Meanwhile he started to move his cock against Mila's ass, having her feel his full length against her skin and did it faster and faster the more he lost himself to the desire. "I guess there's nothing i can do but let you horny girls get what you want." He giggled playfully.

All three girls giggled at the same time as Nick announced his surrender to their wishes. Mila's butt cheeks happily clapped around Nick's erection as she jiggled them with her hands while moving her body up and down. She smiled mischievously as she sensed it getting hotter and harder, and eventually started leaking precum. Victoria kissed Nick's neck again and whispered in his ear "That's a good boy, but can you take us all?" She said before she pinched his butt. Her hands continued milking Nick, occasionally paying a visit to his delicate balls.

The trio moaned in absolute harmony, their sounds echoed in the empty restroom as almost everyone made their way to their class. Shakira sucked on Nick's bottom lips a bit longer before she broke for air. Her hands roamed the back of his head, messing his combed hair in the process. She then strongly pulled him forward and buried his face between her marvelous chest as she vibrated vigorously. Victoria helped herself up and hugged Nick as she stood behind him, her perky breasts glued to his bare back. Both she and Shakira started kissing each other and moaning loudly inches next to Nick's ear. Taking him by surprise, Mila's used this chance to quickly and swiftly sit on Nick's throbbing cock and get him buried inside her ass.

Nick had now fully given himself over to the three girls as they each treated him seductivly at the same time. This was truely every boy's dream to have them handle him the way they did, and he now gladly repayed by trying to do the best he could towards them. "Guess there's only one way to find out." He winked at Victoria before Shakira buries his face in her big clevage, while Victoria quickly pressed her big breasts against his back. He was able to hear that the two girls started to kiss one another, which only made him that much more wild. He still had his hands on each girls ass, but now he started to move them around their bodies to their crouch and started to rub them around their pussy.

At that same moment, he felt Mila pressing her ass onto his cock, so it fully entered her perfect butt. He let out a moan at the same time, as his lower body moved against her the best it could, but still did his best to try and keep the two other girls turned on aswell. He truely had been taken into paradise by the three temptresses.

Mila swiftly pulled out of his erection and went back to grinding, precum leaking all over her butt serving as a perfect lubricant. She moaned intensely as she ground against him, enjoying every moment. She suddenly pulled away, and the two girls making out comfortably on Nick's shoulder also pulled back. The three then pushed him back, slowly helping him lie on the ground. Shakira immediately reached for Nick's still proudly erect cock, and started riding it. Her pussy clenched around him as she shook her body around like a cowgirl. Mila sat on Nick's face, her pussy shoved against his mouth and nose as she pushed down giving, actually forcing, his tongue to enter. Victoria's legs surrounded Nick's face, making him look directly up her beautifully shaped ass while she made out with Mila. This was the hottest sex these girls had ever enjoyed, and it helped so much that all of them were bisexual. Nick could watch as Victoria's flawless ass moved just above his face, and he could see the two girls intimately making out and squeezing each other's tits.

Nick happily followed the three girls lead. Even though it was an all girls school, they all seemed to someway have more experience than himself and way more determinant on what they wanted. Like all three of them was having one mind of how they would fuck/rape him. The latter because after they put him down to the ground, he didn't had any change of doing anything as Shakira sat on his hard and fat cock, while Mila sat over his face, as Victoria made sure all he could see was her round and tight ass. Even though he moaned from having his cock saddled and ridden like a horse, he couldn't say much as he was forced to lick Mila's pussy as good as he could. But the view of Victoria's ass and the sounds of her making out with Mila made him almost insane as his body tried it best to move his hips against Shakira, and moved his hands back towards Victoria's ass to get as firm a grip as he could, or move his hands up her beautiful legs as far as he could reach. But no matter how great it felt for him, he wasn't sure how long he could last this way, but he was determent to make sure he would last enough for all the girls to get their way with him, even though he might not have a choice. (Edit from here): Now he couldn't take it much more, and the treatment from the girls made him finally cum, shooting his white sticky cum into Shakira as he let out a loud moan of both relief and please, while his lower body pressed as far into her pussy as it could before dropping down to the ground.

Shakira continued shaking her hips around Nick's erect shaft, her Latin moans echoing across the empty restrooms. "Lick it Nicky, eat me up" Mila taunted more as her legs spread open giving Nick more access to her folds. Victoria stopped making out with Mila, and circled around to meet Shakira. She laid, her head resting on Nick's stomach. She ran her tongue on Nick's ridden cock all the way up to Shakira's pussy. She tasted the two wonderfully distinct tastes satisfying both sides of her sexuality. Her tongue served as a lubricant for the two humping couple too. "Forget about Shakira, focus on eating me out, I need your tongue DEEP" Mila bossed Nick around, she was the more dominant of the trio.

Nick felt how Victorias tongue suddenly touched his cock as Shakira's pussy came down over him aswell, though he couldn't see much as Mila kept on rubbing her pussy in his face, as she demanded his tongue to lick her. This all lead to him not being able to hold back anymore, but he did his before for a few moments to hold back, as his tongue licked Mila the fastest he could while making it press against her wet lips, but that was only for a few moments as he finally came and gave out a loud moan as he shot his white and sticky cum into Shakira's pussy, maybe even enough for Victoria to have a taste of some of it that leaked out of her pussy. Afterwards he didn't continued to lick her as he started to breath rather heavy after cumming so hard, though he didn't believed that the three girls was done with him yet. And only if they were, it would only have been for now. "Phew..." Was all he was able to say for now to the three girls, where he had cummed inside of one, licked the living hell out of the second, while not having to opputunity to give much attention to the last one.

Shakira's closed her legs together, clenching her pussy even tighter around Nick's throbbing cock. She had fucked enough men by now to sense when a man was about to cum, so she tightened around him in great anticipation of his manly seeds. Her moans only intensified as he freely came inside her, shooting jets and jets of cum inside her. "Oh god, that was grrreat" she said in her thick Latin accent. The two girls looked with jealousy as Shakira helped herself up and sat down, smiling as she saw thick cum dripping from her pussy. Mila looked at Nick's now semi-erect cock "MY TURN!" she said commanding him as she crawled up to his cock and started rubbing his shaft at her cheeks.

Victoria got so aroused watching thick cum dripping from Shakira that she crawled up to her and started licking pussy, slowly taking all the cum inside her mouth. She licked and licked, her tongue exploring the widened pussy in search of Nick's cum. She finally pulled out when she was satisfied with what she had in her mouth, then proceeded to make out with Shakira, the two exchanging Nick's cum between their mouths while moaning like two whores.

Nick didn't get a seconds rest after cumming, as Mila jumped onto his cock, and started to rub it with her cheeks. It took a few moments, and both the sight and sounds from Victoria and Shakira who made out and moaned like it was the hottest thing in the world. He moved his hands down to Mila's round ass and had his fingers grab onto it tightly as he started to make her grind more against his cock, that started to regain it's size once again. It seemed as he was again for another round of rough sex with the next girl in line.

"Then it's your turn to get fucked." He winked up at her, as he lifted her up and sat her pussy down on his cock, and made it enter her fully to make him let out another moan from pleasure. Even though his eyes were with Mila as he still had his hands placed on her perfect ass to both grope on it and make her bounce up and down, his ears were with Victoria and Shakira and their loud kissing. "You two are so loud... But it's hot." He gave them a quick playfull look and a wink before turning his attention back to Mila, who seemed to be needing to get fucked most of the three girls.

Mila smiled devilishly as she sensed Nick's cock springing back to life beneath her cheeks. She willingly sat on his cock as he carried her light body there, and started shaking her body around his cock, riding his hardening cock around. Her hands reached for his, and guided it to her bouncing breasts. "Feel me" she simply commanded while her hips worked their magic. "Ooh you like it?" Shakira asked with her Latin accent then the two girls slowly crawled to Nick's side and resumed their work. They kissed and moaned, Nick's cum moving from Victoria's mouth to Shakira and vice versa. "I LOVE your taste, Nicky" Victoria said with a slutty tone.

"Don't mind them, you're MY man" Mila angrily retorted before she leaned forward and kissed the man that was fucking her like a horse. Her hand moved around his head and pulled him towards her as she sucked on his lips all while her hips resumed the same motion and kept riding his erect cock.

Nick could see how dominant Mila was, and it actually was quite the turn on for him, as he simply followed her lead and let her guide his hands up to her breasts, as he grabbed onto them and let his hands grope them to his hearts desire. But then the two other girls came over to him and started to resume their kissing and cum sharing right besides him. So even though his hands were on Mila's big breasts, his eyes and ears followed the two girls besides him, until Mila once again forced her way onto him, leaning down to kissing him and sucking on his lip.

He couldn't even tell her that he was close to cumming himself, as the combination of hearing and seeing Shakira and Victoria's kissing, feeling Mila both sucking on his lip and riding his cock like a horse, he couldn't help it as let his hands slap against her ass and press her down against his cock as far as she could as he came for the second time, and once again filling one of the girls up with big load of cum. He moaned into her mouth before he stopped cumming and lied down flat on the floor, as he started to breathe rather heavy once again. He didn't even say anything afterwards. He only looked up at Mila to see what would happend next.

Mila kept shaking her body, pulling Nick closer to her as he started leaking precum as a warning shot. Tugging him closer to her, she moaned loudly when she sensed his thick cum being shot up her pussy. She stayed sitting there for a few seconds as the girls watched her, then she helped herself up and looked at his sleeping cock now. "I don't think he can go another round" whined Victoria, sad that she was the only one who didn't get fucked. She was excited to lose her virginity but the way Nick's cock looked it didn't seem like it could go another round. "We'll get him up then, girls" Mila commanded. All three girls then crawled up to Nick's cock and started licking it. Victoria knelt down and gently sucked Nick's balls while Mila and Shakira took both sides of his cock, taking turns sucking it back to life.

Once again Nick didn't get much time to rest up. He was really exhausted after cumming twice, but he looked over at the girls who seemed to want to get him going again as quickly as possible so Victoria could have her turn aswell. Of course Mila was in charge of that, and all the girls responded to her and moved to his cock. Their work on the balls and shaft was like massaging his cock and even though it didn't react at once, it started to slowly but surely grow longer and harder, as it went back into it prime and almost looked ready to go once again. "All right... One last time... But nothing more after... I don't want to be completly drained on my first day of school." He giggled and smiled at Victoria as he awaited for either her or the two girls to make her sit on his cock and continue the foursome, for the third time today.

Back
Top Bottom