Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: Nidalee And Zed - me and Dreamstreet

Zed was now nothing more than an afterthough after the downfall of the League of Legends. It had all gone so fast, even for one who uses his own shadows to fight for him. It had all left a big void inside of him, one that needed to be filled, but with what? "Well, guess i might just leave this place." He thought to himself, as he started to walk, when a carrier suddenly came up to him, with a letter and quickly left afterwards. He looked confused at the carrier before turning his attention back to the letter, opening it and reading it.

Mr. Zed.
The league might be dead, but there are legends who aren't, though they need to die with it.
You are not one of them, but Nidalee is. She have cost me many money that i bet on the league, and i want to see her suffer for it.
There's no decline to this. Either you kill her, or you take her place.

Zed started to grin for himself, as he now had a purpose once again. He didn't have any relations, good or bad, towards the couger but that didn't matter to him. When it came to assasination, nobody was better than him. So he stalked the Summoners Rift, and it actually didn't take long for him to find her. She stood near the Baron's pit, which lead him to a great oppotunity. He used Living Shadow towards one of the bushes close to her, while keeping his real safe in a safe distance, as he shoot a blade against her, but she dodged it easily, and jumped towards the shadow, only to find that she had been tricked. Zed let out a loud laughter that echoed thoughout the fields. "Seems like you still got it in you, little kitty."

Zed kept on having his distance to her, as she scouted after him now. It made him feel alive once again, to turn a predator like the couger into the prey. But even though he could injure her badly at first, it felt to him as a waste to just do that. He wanted to let her feel the fear of having him near him, that her death could be in every shadow. But then she suddenly started to run, and all he could do was follow her while he tried to figure out on how to take her down now. It seemed like every time she ran into a bush, she gained a little movement speed. Then the idea sprang into his mind, as he got a little ahead of her, was close enough to place a shadow of himself in the next bush she was bound to run into. When she ran into it, she would get a big suprise as his clone used the move Shadow Slash, hitting her with his arm blades, to injure her. It made him laugh once again as he teleportet to his shadow and started to walk slowly towards her, looking at her with his red eyes. "Looks like you've lost your touch... Gone from a couger to a kitty. How dissapointing."

Zed now had her exactly where he wanted her. She was injured and didn't stand a chance to run away from him. But had made a vital mistake. He got too overconfident, as he didn't place any other shadows so that would get away from her, while he still moved towards Nidalee. So when she suddenly turned into her couger form and leaped towards him, he didn't react before it was too late. Her swipe hit his mask, and tore it halfway off his face, revealing how he looked beneath it. His mouth now expressed an angry look as his red eye now stared her down. She tried another swipe against him, but he used Shadow Slash once again, to cripple her and injure her even more greatly, until she got down on her back in her human form. The he stood with a leg on her stomach and was ready to kill her with his blades.

Zed felt how she tried her best to still come back, as she dug her nails into his inner thigh, but it didn't seem to help her much as she lost consciuness not long after, which mdae him laugh once again. "Even the wildest couger can get tamed, i suppose." He pointed his blade down towards her, but then something weird happend. He felt like he couldn't do it. He couldn't end Nidalee's life. His entire body refused to give her the final blow, no matter how hard he tried. "Argh, what the hell is wrong with me?!" He yelled out, as he got off her. So instead of doing anything for now, he decided to tie her up and place her up against the a tree while he made a small campfire for them.

He looked over at her as it seemed that she had finally woken up. He had made a small fire, that he sat by and warmed himself. His mask was still halfway off his face, as he looked over at her. "Oh good you are awake" he said and walked over to her. "Now listen here, the only reason you're alive is because i want that. So be happy that you're alive." He said and walked back to his fireplace. He had no idea on what to do with her now. He couldn't just let her go, and he wouldn't kill her. The only thing he knew for sure was that somebody would come and hunt them both down.

( Haha, no problem ^^ )

Zed heard her trying to talk to him, and he just smiled at her thinking that she just need to get it out of her body. But at the same time, something happend that made him a little neavous. He heard a noise and he moved over to Nidalee, and grabbed her by her hair and pulled it backwards. If you make as much as a sound, i promise you that'll be the last thing you'll ever say!" He sounded both serious and dangoures, as he quickly moved into the dark forest, and hid himself. It was just in time as suddenly a few people got into the camp, and found Nidalee. "Look here boys, boss was right. He didn't had it in him." They all laughed as they drew daggers and slowly moved towards Nidalee.

Zed was in a safe location as he had placed a clone of himself, in the shadows close to the camp. He could that way see everything that was happening, and that was a lot. So many assassins was around, and he was sure. They were all here for him, since he didn't do the job of killing Nidalee. Though he let out a releaved sigh as she escaped, while some of the other assassins followed her. He ran up in the direction she was running, and saw her stumbled up. She was simply too injured to continue. He fel tlike had to protect her now, as Yi, the first of them came closer. On the sides of Nidalee, he places a clone and as Yi came closer towards her, he fired blades from all of them in his direction, hitting him on both legs, and made sure that he wouldn't be able to even walk anytime soon.

He almost didn't even have time to do anything else, as Shen, Akali and Ahri came closer aswell. He leaned down to give her a blade. "Use this." he wispered to her, and dissaperaerd right after. Then they all arrived. "Oh you took down one of us? Impressive but that won't save you." Shen said as he nodded at the two other girls to get her, while himself stood behind them, watching it all heppend. That proved to be a mistake by him, as Zed moved in towards them and used his Death Mark ultimate in Shen from behind to get catch him off guard. 3 seconds later, he lied on the ground in a pool of his own blood, while Zed now stood and looked over at the two other assassins, looking at them with his angry exposed red eyes. "You take one more move, and i'll make sure you'll never become assassins ever again!"

Zed followed both girls movements as Ahri dashed away, and Akali used her shroud to hide herself. The first one he had his focus on was Akali, since he knew that her shroud wouldn't last forever. He made a clone of himself right beside him, and just stood there. It didn't take long before she jumped out and dashed against him. In that very moment, he switched over to his clone, and threw a blade at where he stood before to hit her when she arrived at his clone, aiming for her neck to take her out in one strike, which he then did. That was the first of them taken out, and then he just needed Ahri, who only seconds later, tried to charm him from behind. He didn't have enough time to react so he was charmed by her, following her, but then got his by her Orb of Deception, and it made him fall down to the ground. "Argh dammit!" He thought to himself, as he now what the prey for her. He needed some time to get back on his feet, but it didn't look like he had any time to do so.

Zed looked up as he saw a spear hitting Ahri, and wounding her pretty hard. He got up on his knees and looked over his shoulder towards Nidalee, who without a doubt had thrown that spear, though it looked as she had used the last of her powers to do so. She had acutally saved him now? The one who wanted to kill her just a few hours ago. But that was the least of his worries now. Ahri had escaped and would without a doubt run back to Yasuo and inform him on what had happend until now. So he had to get to safety quick. He got up and walked over to Nidalee, and picked her up. He then carried her, while walking as quickly as he could for the next half hour before ending up at what he saw as a safe location. It was behind a few bushes, so they wouldn't get noticed for now, if they kept quiet. He lied Nidalee down on the ground, before seeing that there was only just enough space for both of them to stay there. So he lied down aswell right next to her, having their sides touch one another, as he tried to get some sleep.

Zed woke up after some time, when the sun started to shine into his eyes, that still were exposed due to his ruined mask. He tried to get up, but imedially felt himeself get drawn down to the ground once again. At first he thought he was under attack, but then he looked over to his left, and saw Nidalee still sleeping, while she had curled up against his side. Even in that position, he could see down her exposed cleavage, and he had no idea on what to do. This wasn't afterall something a ninja and assassin like himself was much familiar with. He tried to push her off him, slightly at first but it seemed as she wouldn't let go, so he used more force. "Move away dammit!"

It seems as no matter what he did, he couldn't get her to wake up. But at least instead of cuddle up against him for now, she just moved down to the grass, where it seemed as she felt into an even deeper sleep. But now her clothes was revealing all the best parts of her body, which only made him even more neavous about her. Now he just wanted her to wake up before he would do anything against her. But first he wanted to move her clothes back so she wouldn't think he did anything dirty towards her in her sleep. He started with her top, and tried to pull it down gently over her breasts once again, while his fingers stroked over her skin, and over her nipples aswell.

The more that Zed tried to get Nidalee's clothes back in place, the more he felt curious about her body. Even though his fingers only just stroked over her nipples, it made him stop and instead of putting her close back on, he pulled her top up to reveal her big breasts completly. It was a sight to behold to him, since he hadn't seen any breasts this big before. Then his hands started to move on their own, as the settled down on her breasts, and started to gently touch them, but the more he did so, the more it turned into fondeling. He even tried to squeezed them with his fingers.

As she suddenly turned around and lied down on her stomach instead, she pushed her ass up into the air, and ended up being pressed against his crotch. It was a quite big ass, and with his thin fabric working as skirt, it revealed it quite a lot. Just like with her breasts, he felt his hands drawn to it, and it didn't take long before he started to grope it greatly.

Zed got a big shock as Nidalee started to wake. But instead of moving away from her quicky, it was as his body froze for a few seconds, as she started to sit up. It was first then that he moved away from her quickly, and looked over at her body, where her best parts was still exposed from her clothes sitting badly on her body. "Uhm..." Was all he was able to say, as he thought that she clearly might think that he had done something while she was sleeping, which he actually did. "Well... You rather cuddled up to me in your sleep." He tried to defend himself with such words and blaime her for it instead.

Zed looked at her with a confused look as she shifted back into her couger form. "What? You think you're embarrsed? I was the one who to push your big breasts and hot ass against!" He said with a rather angry voice, before it hit him what he just said. He had just confessed that he had groped her while she was asleep, something that would make him the guilty one here. "I... I did it... Because i saved your life yesterday... So... I guess i could do with you whatever i wanted to." He kept on trying to make himself look innocent.

Zed looked back at her, and noticed that she was starting to move away. "Hey where you going... You're gonna get yourself killed if you leave this place." He yelled at her and got up to follow her, and ended up getting so irritated over her, that he jumped towards her and tried to tackle her down to the ground. "You don't go, because i say so!" He said with a firm voice and looked at her with his red eyes.

Zed noticed that she shifted back into her human form as she was tackled down by him. As she grabbed his helmet, it easily came off his face, revealing his entire face. It looked as if it lead to her turning her attitude a little, while himself looking at her in another way now. One that he hadn't felt before. Suddenly his head started to move on it's own down towards her face, until his lips met with hers. He had never done anything like this, but he didn't seem to hold his body back either.

To kiss his prey was something that truely suprised him, but that she ended up kissing him back aswell made it to him so much more confusing. What was happening to them? He didn't know, and he suddenly broke up the kiss and leaned a little up from her to get a break. All he did was stare down at her in silence, when he suddenly just moved down towards her again, and started to kiss her once again, but with more passion in him, as he even tried to let his tongue slide into her mouth.

As he kissed her more and more wildly, he also let himself get turned on more and even though he didn't think about it, there was a part of him that began to wonder if so thought of it the same way as he did. There was only one way to be sure to find out. While he still kissed her, he moved his arms slowly down her sides, until he got to her hips and with a quick but strong movement, he flipped them around, making him lie down on his back while having her on top of him. He wanted to see what she would do, now that she actually had a saying in this situration. Would she continue where he left off, or would she do something against him?

It seemed as she acutally enjoyed what they were doing. As she came on top of him and even wanted to undress him now confirmed it, which made him smile at her, but only for a brief moment as Nidalee's seemed to change her mood, and for good reason. A card came flying over them, and almost his her. "Twisted Fate..." He said for himself, as Nidalee pulled him up and dragged him with her. It seemed as the assassins had found them now, and he kept on running himself, trying to keep up with her as she switched into her cat form. Zed began to put a clone of himself behind him, to see if he was following them.

Zed was unable to do anything as TF suddenly teleported in front of them, hit him with a yellow card to stun him, and then grabbed Nidalee before teleporting away once again. All he could do was watch it happend and wait until the effect wore off his body. "God dammit!" He cursed for himself, as he didn't had any idea on where he might have taken her. But wait. He remembered the letter he recieved, and checked it for clues. And sure enough, in the lower right corner of the letter was a mark. A triangle with a dragon on it. "The Dragons pit" He thought to himself, as he headed that way, running quickly while hoping that they wouldn't have killed Nidalee yet.

It took a few hours before he got to the dragons pit and carefully scouted ahead, checking for anything that might come in his direction. They propebly wouldn't leave it unguarded if it was their base afterall.

Back
Top Bottom