Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quasi PostApocalyptic Romantic RP (The Leftovers Inspired Non-Fandom!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
So there's this show on HBO called The Leftovers, and it's about 25% of the world's population suddenly disappearing and nobody knowing where they all went. Society hasn't crumbled or anything, but there is quite a bit of uncertainty and fear. People believe this is the rapture, which signals the coming of the apocalypse.

Anyway, my idea is loosely based on this. Let me clear this up because maybe this was not clear. This is NOT a fandom RP. This has nothing to do with any of the characters or any of the story that's been done in the show. The only thing lifted from the show is the idea that 25% of the population suddenly disappears. This would be the basis for the RP. That's it. I'd like to discuss it with you, but don't care to write it all out in this request thread. I will however give you an idea of what themes would be involved.

This role-play would be modern day, and romantically focused. It would also be age play. I'd like for it to be 60/40 Story/Smut. I want there to be drama, humor, and well thought out characters with unique personalities.

I'm an experienced role-player with over 10 years under my belt. I'm looking for a literate partner who knows the importance of crafting a story. While I'm not a grammar nazi, I do appreciate when my potential partners attempt to use decent grammar (i.e. capitalizations, punctuations, etc).

I also prefer roleplaying on YIM.

If you're intrigued, please feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom