Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Barracuda's Romance Thread - Literate Love Stories - Updating Often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barracuda

Moon
Notice! This is a plot thread. That means that all of these are 75/25, plot/smut. This is non-negotiable.

Saving Omega. (PLEASE?)
When a new she-wolf arrives in his town, pack Alpha Aiden Freemount has no choice but to seek her out. There had always been rules about new wolves coming into an exciting packs territory, but when Aiden finds her, an unbreakable bond is created between the pair, so exceptions must be made. Plus, he couldn't hardly make her leave after seeing she clearly was in need of help.

Your Character: Werewolf Alpha in a small pack town. His character should be at least 5 years older than the female. As an Alpha he is much larger in human and wolf form. Strong, firm personality, even with his mate. He can easily get his point across and people respect him. ~Obviously since this will not be a character that I am playing, I don't expect this to be followed to a T, but it's is kind of an outline of what I was thinking. Add your own stuff too!

My Character: Werewolf Omega who once belonged to her own pack, before the only exciting member of her family was taken by a pack of rouges. She cannot shift into her wolf anymore regrettably. Timid, submissive personality, but she has a spark to her still.

This RP has plot and should have ~some~ sex later on. It is about the Alpha finding his mate and helping her get back to her old self, as well as helping her shift again and find it in her heart to accept his mark and mate.

Jarhead (This is not a fandom!)

PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – Symptoms: Irritability, Hyperarousal, Avoidance, Reliving the event, Negative thoughts and feeling or mood.

Staff Sergeant Christopher Rays had been away for home for a long time, too long in fact if you asked his wife, Remy Rays. The United States Marine’s where just beginning to be pulled from Afghanistan, and it was time for Christopher to come home, but what happens when he gets there and he finds that he is now suffering a horrible case of PTSD? Will Remy be able to suffer long enough to help him get back to his normal self? Will Chris ever feel normal again?

Your Character: Should be dominant in manner, very clean cut, and OCD about his living space, something that reflects the military lifestyle.

My Character: Artistic, messy, domineering.

There is a ton of space for added details in this RP! Let me know if you have any ideas. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom