Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chaotic Paradise 3.0 (M for F)

Which roleplay request format do you prefer

• Lengthy and with detailed ideas

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Short and direct

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Feel free to explain why in a reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathreaver

Planetoid
Welcome to my once again revamped thread! After quite some time i've decided to simplify what i want from what i had before. I've also left a poll for input on what you all would like to see from a roleplay thread.

I won't spend too much time on myself but i will give a few details. I'm currently 22, i've been roleplaying since i was 18. I primarily write around one paragraph per post and usually use an IM medium, such as skype and discord, for posting; PMs and email are an option as well for those that prefer that. I can write more or less depending on the scene and i do enjoy including details that help to visualize the world better. I am straight and as far as anything sexual goes, my only requirement is that the female character be curvy to some degree. Top heavy, pear shaped, hourglass, doesn't matter as long as they aren't average in body shape. I know that's a strange request but do bare in mind it is only for any roleplays that will include smut.

As for my partner, i would prefer that it be a female both character and in person; nothing against you guys that play girls or girls that play guys but that's simply my preference. My F-list is where i also keep what i'm into, taking a look at that will help you get a better understanding of what i enjoy and don't!

As for what i'm looking for at the moment, I'll put a list below of the general things that i'm looking for at the moment. Lastly, if there is anything you think i may like, feel free to message me. I will try to be as polite as possible and if i feel we might not work out, i will say that.

My current mood:​

Sci-fy and exploration, like in Trails in Tainted Space or Dead space

Creepy survival themed ideas similar Resident evil, The walking dead, or Seven days to die, can have a sexual twist to the monsters

Most ideas involving an older woman and younger guy are loved

RE: Chaotic Paradise 2.0 (M for F characters)

Back after a bit of a break and looking for good partners!

RE: Chaotic Paradise 2.0 (M for F characters)

Looking for partners again, will revamp this page sometime soon as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom