Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread Updated 12/15/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all my name is Tasinga Nightwolf but you can call me Sing. I am on a hunt for man or woman of a particular breed. If you read on and find you are one such person please contact me using a PM. Being I do not always check the thread on a daily basis. I will just start with a few facts about myself.

1. I am a full time student and working person. I will try to respond at least twice a day however if I miss one day do not panic. I will tell you if I suspect I will be gone for more than a 48 hour time period.

2. I have Dyslexia. No this does not mean I cannot be literate or detailed in my post. What it means is that I may add an extra T in a word or miss place a camma. To avoid as much grammatical errors as possible I use a word document when I can.

3. I hate just smut. I cannot be too clear on this. I cannot count how many times I have been on this sight and approached just for a quick smut role play. I like more plot than smut.

4. My post size can be three paragraphs to almost seven, all which are six to eight sentences long. At all times I try to match my partner.

Now for Yes an No

Yes:
BDSM this can be from the light blindfold to the more hard style torture tools
Bondage
Realistic sizes
Non Con or Con
Story
Dark themes
Endangerment not so much in bed room but in the sense of suspenseful events

No
Vore in any form
Futa or anything like them
Gore I can understand this in a fight but not in the bedroom
Toilet play I can understand control but no diapers or enemas of any kind.

Some plots (these can be switched to F x F or M x F)

Number 1
Time period: Victorian England /Theme: Horror, Supernatural /In London a string of murders have started once more only a year after Jack the Ripper vanished. This has the entire city of London in fear. YC a man known for his talents (Weather this be a supernatural based one or something along gun slinging) is approached by a Mysterious woman MC. She offers you a job but tell you not to ask yet. You take it and next thing you know you are part of a team of people who fight the creatures that are not of this world. You will be tested in faith, heart and strength. All the while this woman is still someone who you seem to not be able to find out about.

Number 2
Time Period: Modern /Theme: Thriller, Suspense /You have always grown in a small town and things seem to never change. That is until a woman suddenly moves to town. She keeps to herself and you only ever see her at the graveyard when you drive by. Who is she? Where is she from? The people in the town whisper rumors that she is someone best avoided. One day by mistake you run into her as she walks home from the graveyard and you start talking. However around town people have started to complain of being attack by someone or something. Does your new found friend happen to be mixed up in this? Are you in danger?

Number 3
Time Period: Furture /Theme: Horror, Sci-fi, Drama / In the future people at the age of twenty are forced to take a test to see if they are a serial killer or not. If found to be a killer though depending on your risk factor one of three things will be done to you. One you will be turned into a person in lock down and used as a test subject, two you are treated well and question to try and understand any killers loose if low. If high though you are tested on in horrible ways or killed right away. You had to take the test like everyone else it is the normal. The city you live in though have one of only three humans ever known to be able to cheat the test and he is on the loose now. A killer who the radar does not pick up. You meet a woman who is one of the other two though she is highered to hunt the others down in return for some freedom. Now you are in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Who is the hunted and who is the hunter?
Note I do have a form of this where you can be the killer who is loose.

Number 4
Time Period: Mid-evil/ Theme: Fandom, Game of Thrones, Fire and Ice/ This is the story of Rhaegar Targeryen, the last dragon and Lyanna Stark his true love who he never had. For those who have read the books or seen the TV show you will know that this takes place about fourteen years before the series. Rhaegar loved Lyanna, but had to marry another woman while Lyanna was promised to Robert Barathion. When the war started Rhaegar took Lyanna away and hid her from the war though Robert thought he was doing horrible things to her. This spawned the famous fan theory R plus L equals J and many other ideas. Basically I would like to do the story of these two of when they fell in love at the joust in which Rhaegar crowned Lyanna queen of beauty and grace to when he takes her away and maybe add times they snuck out to see each other.

Number 5 (NEW)
Time Period: Future/ Theme: Military Slight-Fandom/// She is in a world filled with killers. Raised on the field of war she is only known for her skill. A female sniper who silences anyone who she is told to. There is not much known about her other than she will do what it takes to live and kill who must die. Your mission is to hunt her down and either kill her or take her alive for questioning. What will she do? What will you do? She is Silence she is death and you must beat her.
So this is slightly based of Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V. I am looking to play the sniper of course and you would play the man tasked with hunting her down

Fandoms The bold is me the Red is you the more * the more I want that.
**Magik from Marvel x Colossus
******Magik from Marvel x OC male or Female
**Magik from Marvel x Black Queen Emma Frost
*** Jean Grey from Marvel x Logan, Scott, Emma or OC of any Gender
* Aqua from Fire Emblem Fates x OC of any gender
** Harley Quinn of DC x Joker, Poison Ivy, Black Canary or OC of either Gender

Thank you for reading again please PM me.

RE: Hello

Hi, you didn't reply to our RP, I was wondering if you wanted to drop it and start something new? I'd be happy to do so!

RE: Hello

Hi, I like your thread and I think we might be able to rp together. I'm 36, and a very dominant male. I know there are a lot of different age groups here, so if I'm too old I won't hold it against you.

I'm very literate but not picky about how others write. I usually write anywhere from 2 to 5 paragraphs at a time. The only exception is real time rping on a messenger. I'm happy to write on thread, pm or messanger, whichever you prefer.

As for settings and plots I really like steampunk/Victorian, end of time/sci-fi future. I'm more than willing to do Viking or Medieval, but I've noticed I'm a little off my game with those. Willing to give it a shot though. I'm a comic nerd so any of the comic characters you mentioned I could definitely do, particularly x-men oriented. I don't know a lot of anime and manga but I'm obsessed with Hellsing.

If anything sounds appealing let me know :) Oh and here is my f-list
https://www.f-list.net/c/ethan78/

Tasinga Nightwolf said:
Hi I am looking for a man who is very dominate. I tend to play girls with a slightly smaller build. About five foot four and with B size cup. Think my avatar photo. I am fun loving and use RPing as a way to get out of my real world stress. There for please understand that the RP me is not the real me. I am Dyslexic. What does that mean? No, I am not stupid. This just means I have to think harder to make sure my grammar and spelling are done right. I tend to like to post at least 1-3 good paragraphs. Maybe more but only if both sides hold up.

MY LIKES:
Kissing
Cuddling
At least 1 paragraph

Kinks:
Coiling
BDSM
Agelay

My no's:
Mpreg
Intersex
She-males
Femboys
Some furrys
One liners

Maybe's:
Werewolves
Kitsune

Roles I like to play in non fandom rp:
Hero
Valkyrie
Goddess
Gypsies
Fay
Steampunk
Luis Royo works. Not all but most

Fan Role:

Final Fantasy:
Lightning(13)
Fang (13)
Yuna(10)
Rinoa(8)
Yui(7)
Tifa(7)
Cloud of Darkness

Devil May Cry:
Lady

Blaze Blue:
Noel

Vocaloid
Miku
Luka

Naruto:
Hinata
Ino

Helsing:
Seras Victoria

Witchblade
OC witchblade

Super Females:
Songbird(Marvel)
Jean Grey(Marvel)
Emma Frost(Marvel)
Raven(DC)
Batgirl 2 Stephanie Brown (DC)
Black Carney (DC)

Male Roles I Will Play:
Winter Solder (Marvel)
Gambit (Marvel)
Red Hood (DC)

Disney:
Elsa dark or light(Frozen)
Mulan (Mulan)
Pocahontas (pocahontas)

Settings That I love
Mid evil give me knights or vikings
Steampunk Victorian England
Future Sci-fi or Post end of the world

Send me a PM if interested.

RE: Hello UPDATED 12/17 dying to rp

Hi ~ I'd love to roleplay with you ~ long terms roleplays are my favorites :) Send me a pm so we can talk about this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom