Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collector - Marvel (Yes, you read correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vforvienna

Planetoid
So I'm not even going to try and defend myself with this on - just hear me out.

I would like to do a story - a one shot most likely given the unusual scenario - with The Collector from the Marvel films (most recently seen in Guardians of the Galaxy) Now I won't give any spoilers away from the films, but we'll just say it'll likely take place prior to the most recent movie.

My idea is as follows:

A planet in the Andromeda galaxy serves as an upscale getaway to the upper crust of society. On this planet, there is an exclusive lounge (run by corrupt individuals) that books years in advance due to their exotic and captivating entertainment - among those, a young starlet named Raidne. Although she may appear human, she is in fact an ancient creature known in Terra as a Siren...(Yes my dears, dust off those mythology lessons on Ancient Greece) She has cultivated the skills of her voice to be able to be enjoyed simply aesthetically - or induce a level of hypnosis that patrons seeking relief from their lives can escape into - like a living dream.

So why would the Collector be interested in her? Well, that's really up to you. Perhaps he's looking to have her - or her vocal chords, eventually in his collection. Or perhaps he requires a companion with a talent to 'persuade' future sellers into handing over their rarities with less of a price tag...

So yes..I know, a very strange request.. I'm willing to indulge a story for you if you're willing to indulge one for me, haha.

Let me know if you're interested-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom