Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now is the year of my discontent (Bethany Farrell x Pinkbunny)

I keep talking on my phone. as I drive to the bus station to pick up my little sister. "Can you believe it? Mom is forcing me to take her this year. Forcing me!" I can see from the other end of the conversation this is the first time of seeing me submissive and takes her cut. "Oh bitch please.. I have to take it from my mother.. from you I'll fucking put you in the cage for a while.." I smile. At 25 Kauri drips lesbian "butch style" Small nose piercing, nipples pierced, the works.

"That's it slut, you know you want it too. Well if that little snot nosed brat thinks she can ruin my life , she's got another thing coming." I pull in and park. "Ok gotta go, stay wet for me." I hang up, get out and storm into the station. I hope I don't have to wait long. At least mom is covering her expenses while she's here. Hmmm drinks are on me bitches! I think to myself.

I look through the crowd to see if I can see her. Oh well she is my sis. Underneath all that tough exterior, I do love her. I just don't want her to mess with my life, I like it just where it is. In the crowd I see one of my former bitches and make eye contact. I move in behind her and without warning, I lift up her short skirt, and pull aside her thong to dip into her nice inviting pussy. As she knows better, she just casually shields her body from everyone else, and allows me to grope her. I pull my fingers out licking them. "Mmm still tastes good Vanessa" I whisper in her ear.

I move off hoping to find my sis and get the hell out of here....

Alicia was only seventeen when she got her early acceptance into College, being able to quit school a year early as she had all her credits and moving halfway across the country to attend college. the troubling part was a housing situation, as Alicia nor her parents had the money to afford a dorm room, and while sororities were also an option, Alicia did not fare well in crowds, always being a bit of a wet blanket, pushing many people away. She wasn't mean in any way, nor was she dominating in nature, in fact those who got to know her could tell she was easily manipulated, naive even, but there were times Alicia was the exact opposite as well, although rare. Lacking a backbone, figuratively, she really was easily pushed around, and when her sister was living at home, it most likely worked in Kauri's favor. but that was quite a few years ago.

"I get off the bus and already Kauri is more interested in others than saying ho to her little sister" Alicia smiled pulling her headphones down to hang around her neck. it almost seemed like Alicia had dressed up, but in reality she imply took her cooler clothing. In Washington she experienced winter, but in the southern states, such as Florida where the girls were, a bulky sweater hardly seemed appropriate, so she was wearing her old school uniform. She left the blazer behind but kept the rest as it did not carry her school's crest. A white blouse, with the sleeves rolled up, a sort skirt just above the knees, knee high black socks and black flats.

She waited for her sister to stop molesting Vanessa before embracing her sister in a hug. Over the past few years Alicia had filled out quite a bit. the mosquito bites Kauri would have seen last time had grown into rather magnificent globes, filling out a large c-cup, not that she wore one, Alicia had no need for the support. Her waist was slim her body holding the proper curves and flawless porcelain skin covered her entire body. Green emeralds took the pace of her eyes and white pearls could be seen when she did smile. She pressed her body up against her sister tightly resting her head on her sister's chest "I missed you so much."

I scan the crowd of the incoming buses, and try to get a glimpse of her. Damn there's too many people. I look at my watch. Christ its 11am already. I wanna get home and relax before my 3 pm shift. Kauri worked shifts at a large adult book and video store. It was one of the best gigs she ever did. She had worked herself up to store manager easily, and now had a staff of three to look after.

I turn around almost feeling like she maybe saw me first, I scowl. Then I soften. "Hi Ali. I'm not sure how this will work out, but I promised mom I'll give it a try." I return your embrace, and feeling a bit like a big sister again. I do have fond memories of playing together when you were younger, taking care of you when needed, the usual big sis things. As you embrace me though I can feel your body. I almost betray myself but I keep my tongue in check for the moment. "So is this all you got?" I motion to the small portage luggage set. "Well ok then my car's this way." Silently I start towards my car, and expect you to follow and keep up. I look back to make sure your coming, and pull out my car keys to unlock the doors.

As I get to the car I say rather impatiently "Well come on now hurry up." I pop the trunk for you, and sit in the driver seat waiting.

Alicia was quick to follow, only falling behind due to her sister's larger steps. Her small luggage was due to a lack of lighter clothes. Being the type to enjoy winter she never really had many clothes suited for summer, and spent most time inside an air conditioned house on those days anyway. But she took what she had, along with a small shopping spree fro more before leaving. Some of them still had their tags. Placing her Suitcase in the trunk she inside

As Alicia entered the car her attitude changed however. Still held a smile but it seemed put on. While Alicia hated crowds, being alone with someone seemed to be even more of an anxiety attack for her. Sure she was able to be with her mom by themselves but she barely knew her sister. Several years had passed an Alicia barely recognized her. Like she knew what Kauri looked like, that was not difficult, but personality, she doubted her sister was still the way she was when she was eighteen, seven years ago, just before she went off to college and started her own life.

She sat quietly for most of the ride until they got to her sister's house. the arrangement was simple. Alicia was to keep out of trouble and her mother would pay for everything. Even giving a little extra to Kauri as she was saving her a lot more money by providing a bed for Alicia. of coarse the one thing their mother seemed oblivious to was that if anything would get Alicia in trouble, it would probably be living with her sister that would do her in. Of coarse Alicia didn't tell her that, she had not seen Kauri in years, she was happy to be given the chance to live with her.

"Its kind of big for one person isn't it?" She asked getting out of the car when they arrived. It looked like it had more to it than what appeared. She counted the necessary rooms in her head, the upper floor seemed to match that but then she had a basement which Alicia could tell from the foundation Which meant that she was still a floor short. It just seemed like a lot for one person to maintain.

Ali finally did come quietly by and got her stuff secured. I watch in the rear view mirror, as she closes the trunk and gets in the car. As we drive along the route home, I see she is not much of a talker. Fine with me. "So I guess your not much of a talker are you Ali?" I at least try to break the ice.

Well if this was moms doing, the least she could do was be courteous. I kept going over in my head how I was going to handle Ali there. Just then my phone rang. I hit to answer button on my steering wheel. "Hello?" Just in case it was one of my bitches I also cautioned by answering "You're on speaker phone and I just picked up my sis." It was work. "Yah I can bring that when I come. The new video order? I thought Ray had that figured out?" pause.. "ok i'll get to it when I get there.. bye now" and I hung up . Sometimes I wonder how they survived without me.

As we pull up the driveway and I hit the button for the garage door, I can see your wide eyed expression. "Not bad for your older sis eh?"
"Oh I don't know.. sometimes it feels its not big enough. I entertain a lot" I say to answer your question. I pop the trunk and wait for you to grab you stuff. I hit the close button by the door, and open the main door to the house. "Now please take off your shoes.i just had the carpet cleaned and I'd hate to have to get her to do it again" My mind wanders to yesterday when I had her vacuum in the nude while I tickled her with the feather duster...

I lead you up stairs to your bedroom. Its modest with a small bed, dresser, and mirror set, closet. I was in pink colours girlie style, an had and desk and chair there as well. The bathroom is diagonally across from it. I show you it and let you know its for you to use fairly exclusively. "I have my own ensuite bathroom, so feel free to use this one." I lead you back down explaining. "Ok this is the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Feel free to use these rooms if they are not being used by me." I stop abruptly and turn around "I have 2 rules that must be followed at all times.... First, never and I mean NEVER enter the basement. The living room has a tv and stereo and such you can use if you like. And secondly" I bore my eyes into you, "Don't try to interrupt my life or judge how I live. I will live up to my end, provide you food, a place to stay, somewhere to call home, but don't try to get into my business. Do you understand?" I ask the last question in my command voice and straightening my posture so that you clearly see I mean business...

Alicia was taken aback by how abruptly Kauri has spoken. Almost like Alicia had always been in her business. It may have been a fact, Alicia was only seventeen, last time she saw her sister she was ten. So maybe when she was younger she was always bothering her sister. however she may have also been the type to not do so and Kauri just felt the need to explain herself clearly.
"Did i invade your privacy when I was younger?" Alicia asked truly curious now. "i mean what could you possibly do that would raise questions? Except i guess telling me not ask questions." She paused and then added "And I don't even know where the basement is, so If i stick to what you have shown me I'm pretty sure I'll be fine right?" She asked with a sheepish smile. "or show me where it is so i know not to go down there."

the thing about Alicia was even as reserved as she was she was a bit of a devil. If she was home and Kauri was not she would want to take a peek and see what was so special about the basement. She was curious about everything always had been which was one thing that got her in trouble a few times, but never had Alicia had a bad influence. Maybe that could have also been why their mom took some convincing before letting Alicia stay with her sister. Maybe Kauri was a bad influence and Alicia had been too young back then to notice it.

She gave another smile and then asked. "Is the fridge also off limits or can i raid that?" Her tone was a little cheeky which was intentional. Sure she may have been out of her element but she was quickly warming up to her sister already. It was not common but the sisterly bond must have come into play. plus she had picked the college to be closer to her sister and see her after all these years, so it was only normal that she would have to warm up quickly Especially since the arrangements were made that she would live with Kauri rather than just see her ever now and then on the weekends.

I knew it. I just knew it. Underneath that innocent smile lies that smugness that made me almost slap her a few times when she was younger. She would bug me and ask me all the time about my things, get into my diary, the secrets I kept. Hell I even remember a time when she almost blurted out I liked girls to the whole family. Ok calm... "Ok you want to be like that fine. Just so you understand the rules. " I put my best sarcastic voice in play.

"And noooo miss smartypants the fridge can be raided anytime you wish." I lean against the wall with my arms akimbo. "It looks like miss college student isn't as observant as she used to be. " I belittle you. "If you had bothered to look around as you entered the house from the garage, you would have seen 2 doors, I going up, and one leading down. So technically" I smile devilishly "the basement is directly under your room" I let her chew on that for a bit.

I exhale, and soften a bit. "Look I understand this is a lot to take in all at once. But we will just have to cope ok?" I look at my watch "Shit! I gotta get ready." I rush upstairs. "I stocked the fridge so make whatever you want." I hurry to my bedroom to start to get ready......

For Alicia knew that door could have been a closet, she really didn't think of it being the entrance to the basement, she'd have to check it out later. Maybe get a quick peek to satisfy her curiosity when Kauri had left. In the meantime however she was going to eat, the trip had been exciting so she had worked up a bit of an appetite, and for a shy reserved girl she did eat quite a large amount of food regularly. She was lucky too as Alicia was lazy yet never seemed to gain an ounce. Most envied her, she was happy with it. It gave her something to brag about. She made herself a large sandwich and grabbed a drink before returning to the living room turning the TV on. However she quickly remembered that the carpets had just been cleaned and decided with the risk she would instead eat in the kitchen instead of on the couch.

Her sister really had done well for herself, Alicia's mother worked full time just to afford the house they had which was dwarfed in comparison. it did have three bedrooms, as all three women had their own room at one point. But the house had no basement and the living room was smaller than Kauri's. So yes Kauri had outdone her mother in expenses and Alicia only wondered how much money her sister actually did rake in. While she may have been the manager of an adult store, she doubted that would make enough to afford this palace, which meant there had to be something else, like a second job.
"Maybe she's a prostitute" Alicia said to herself in between bites and gave a small laugh to herself. She doubted her sister was. She figured she could ask how she afforded the house but that was again, invading her personal life. Alicia would keep it to only one question a day. as she couldn't turn her curiosity off completely. but in order to check out the basement, she had to raise no suspicion at all.

After she finished eating she returned to the living room waiting for her sister to depart. She was getting anxious. Her sister would leave Alicia would wait a few minutes and then go on and adventure, find out was was so special, satisfy her curiosity and then go back to watch re-runs of the "big bang theory"

As I rush upstairs I only now realize I had to leave Ali home alone. Shit was she ready for that? Oh well I guess its now or never tonight would be the first test in trust I guess. Being a hard nosed dyke had taught her never to trust too much but Ali was her sister. I jump in the shower and start the hot water running.. ahh blissful hot water... I take a few minutes and lean back. I let the hot water do its job. I lean back and open my pussy up and let the hot water pelt my clit... mmm yes. that's it . I take a few rubs and then pull on my small barbell piercings of my tits.... I want more... damn it why is there never enough time?

I finish myself off with the vibrating shower head, and not really thinking about who was in the house I quickly worked myself into a howling orgasm... after I calmed down, my first thought was "Shit my sis mighta heard me." Oh well I guess she's gonna get an education .. here and at school. I half dress and leave my shirt for last on purpose. I come down hurriedly but in reality I have about 5 min before I need to leave. I choose a lacy see through bra that is sheer so my piercings show through. I'm not a tattooed gal by any means but I have a couple small ones. I rose on my chest right above my heart, a butterfly on my left shoulder, and a crimson dagger with the word "Scarlett" ribboned across it.

I come into the living room and start to put on my blouse I have in my hand. I study your reaction to my current state and announce "And by the way I am 100% lesbian just in case you didn't know." I take some papers with me and head out the door leaving you wondering who the hell is this whirlwind of a sis you have....

Alicia just sat there dumbfounded. The screams that she heard, was that her sister. Alicia had no idea what had gone on in the washroom but that too grabbed her curiosity. Maybe she would check that out as well, besides it was only the basement off limit, not her sister's washroom.

She waited to see her sister pull down the street before getting to work. Quickly she went to the garage and to the basement door.
"Why the hell would she tell me where it sis and to stay out if she locks it anyway?" Alicia asked herself and inspected the door. She could take it off its hinges but that require the proper tools and possibly more manpower than she had to offer if she put it back. She was curious, but not THAT curious. Besides there were other nothing sin this house to interest her.

She tried pulling on the padlock anyway to see if perhaps it was not sturdy or if it was perhaps unlocked but no it was solid. With a sigh she left the garage and headed back towards her sister's room. She was going to invade her sister's privacy if she had to. So much to take in at one time and watching TV for several hours would kill her. The room was relatively empty until Alicia started looking through her sister's panty drawer finding exactly what she expected.
"You live alone, you're single, a lesbian, yet you hide this" Alicia laughed and turned the nob to watch the item spring to life.

Paranoia sunk in for a second as she turn it off and pocketed it racing back to her room, she could have sworn she heard her sister come back inside but that had not happened. After calming herself she decided to continue her scavenger hunt and went to her sister's washroom.
"What is so special here?" She asked herself and looked around. It seemed like a normal master bathroom. "I'm sure she won't mind if i enjoy a bath" Alicia smirked as she began to run the water. and removed her clothes. As she did she remembered the vibrator and pulled it out.
"Why do you even have this toy if you don't like dick?" Alicia asked and turned it on again and pressed it against her clit. Immediately she squirmed as the vibrations shot through her. never had she actually played with herself and this was exhilarating. As the water continued to fill Alicia turn it off so she could enjoy her new found toy first before taking the bath. Quickly getting to the floor as she rubbed her pussy with one hand pressing the tip of the vibrator to her clit with the other, soft moans quickly rising in volume.
"Sorry Sis, you're never getting this back" She finally screamed out as she came hard leaving a puddle of her own juices on her sisters bathroom floor.

As I drive away I am happy I just threw it at her. She's gotta learn what I'm about, and it might as well be right away. I get to the shop and start my shift and it drags. I get all the work done for the owner, and actually she lets me go home early. Because I need the support after the day I've had, I stop by at my local establishment, a place called "The Den". It is known as being a very LGBT friendly bar, and I saddle up to have a few. I stop my limit at 2 so as to not blow over the legal limit, and head home but my head was still in a delightful buzz. But all that was about to change. As I walked in the door I called out to you but you did no answer ... I shrugged and went up to my bedroom, but I could see something was amiss.

My senses twitching I grabbed a small bat I always place by the bed incase of intruders. I step to the bathroom calling out.. ok you better not try anything.. I have a bat and I can use it. I take my phone poised ready to dial 911. As I open the door, I see you there...

I drop my bat and phone, and scream out at you.. "What the fuck is this?!!!!! I leave you alone for one evening and this is what you do?"
I grab you off the floor, "I told you never to go into my business... well I guess you cant hear either.."I grab you firmly and toss you onto the bed like a rag doll. I see my vibrator on the floor. "oh ho little miss innocent is not so innocent after all eh?" I turn it on to make sure you haven't damaged it. I rummage around my closet to find what I need .. ahh the handy mans secret weapon. Duct tape. "Ok 2 can play this game... you really want to see what I am about? Now I'm going to teach this slut a lesson." I grab your leg in a vice grip and place the tip of the vibrator on your clit. I then tape the bottom of it to your thigh tightly. "Ok you wanna play my game with this vibrator? Ok sis." I turn it on... the vibrations hit you... "Now sit there with your leg dangling over the bed and don't move." My last line is said with extra weight in my voice "If you move or try to dislodge the vibrator, I will punish you..." I am enraged, and excited at the same time.. I wanna see how this slut handles herself.. and that I am not to be trifled with... I sit on my chair watching and listening for your every move.... as the vibrator just keeps whirring.....

It was tough to not move with each vibration hitting her Already she was numb, ignoring the shower altogether and had just spent a few hours masturbating. Passing out at one point she had come to and given herself another orgasm when her sister has walked in. Alicia didn't know if it counted as an addiction but she was unable to stop playing with the vibrator, the only damage would have been worn out batteries by the end.

In the end Alicia could not keep her posture her entire body curled as she enjoyed the sensation of the toy curling up into a fetal position. She knew she was not suppose to move, understood but her body reacted without listening to her mind, and as it it did, she stopped caring. Kauri could what she wanted Alicia did not care, she enjoyed it too much.

"Sorry" Alicia said trying to keep herself steady "I was curious." She didn't mention what else she had done, which in truth wasn't much, trying to get into the basement and then hours of masturbation, it was dull but amazing at the same time. of coarse she knew she was about to be punished and decided to throw Kauri off her game.
"Why ban me from the basement if you are just going to lock it anyway? Seems redundant to get my curiosity going. Almost like its a trap."

I lean back in my chair, and watch as your body goes through its wicked dance of desire. Oh yes I could use my sister slut.. she may have some good qualities. As I watch you and your eventual descent into giving your body over to the machine, eventually putting you in the fetal position, I smile broadly. After passing out, you awaken again and ask your stupid question.

"You really don't know do you bitch why I got a lock? And banned you?" I take scissors and cut the toy loose, leaving the tape on the back of your thigh. "Its because I thought you were innocent and I didn't want you to see things you didn't want too see..." A devilish gleam is in my eye. "But I see that's not the case. I see your just a dumb slut who doesn't now how to listen" I rip the tape off your leg. "It hurts doesn't it! " I take your face and squeeze our lips and jaw into a fish face. I lick the tears off your cheek. "mmm your tears are delicious..." I say seductively. I let go of your face. "You disgust me you know that?"

I turn to my bathroom realizing the mess...I turn to face you. "You once asked how I maintain this house .. well now you will see first hand." I grab you by the arm. "You will clean my house from now on." I go to my closet again getting a small harness with an attachment. "I am not going to ruin your pussy just yet... but from now on YOUR ASS IS MINE! do you understand?" I find a small thin vibrating butt plug, and place it in the harness. I dig in your pussy for some of its juices, and poke 1 finger in your ass lubing it up with your cum. I strap the harness on you, insert the butt plug in 1 swift motion not caring if it hurts or not.. you violated me, so now its my turn.... I turn it on, and instruct, "You will now clean my bathroom from top to bottom, I don't want to have your disgusting fluids all over it." I open the cupboard under the sink. "here are the supplies. If you try to remove your harness bitch, you will find out exactly whats in the basement" I say menacingly.

I turn and walk into my bedroom and strip and lay on my bed watching you closely...

Alicia squeak a bit as the buttplug was inserted, quite the uncomfortable piece of equipment. She took a towel and wiped up what she could of her juices before beginning to actually clean the massive washroom. It was much larger than she thought when she finally realized just how much she would have to clean, she looked at her sister stripping and groaned as she got to work.
"I'm sorry" Alicia said "I mean i found the toy and used it, if your a lesbian i don;t understand why you have one. I thought those were meant for girls who liked cock." She said as she stopped cleaning for a second.

She wasn't too good at following order as she fidgeted in the harness trying to loosen it a bit to be more comfortable. "Why do you have these toys anyway? I mean its like you have them for me. They would be too small for you to wear." She said fidgeting again and decided to just give up on it. She figured it may be best to let her curiosity take over and removed the harness.
"So whats in the basement?" She asked not even hiding the fact that she had removed the harness. Kauri would show her and she would be happy, or at least she figured she would be, however she now realized that maybe Kauri had already told her. She only now realized that with these sex toys and the fact that the basement was going to be a punishment she realized why it was locked.

I start rubbing my self and using the same vibrator that you use wanting to mix your juices with my... I sniff it and suk it wanting to have you. mmmm essence of sis.. yes you are mine now. I pull on my piercings to get extra feeling as I rub it on me, going down to my lips. That's when I notice you.

As soon as I see you I see red... Ok bitch now you've done it. I jump up form my bed like being shot from a cannon. Lightening fast I come over to you and grab your hair hard "What is the meaning of this you pathetic excuse for a cumbucket? You think this is funny? You think you an come in here and dictate the terms to me?" I spit in your face.

"That's fucking it you disgusting whore. You wanna know what's in the basement I'll damn well show you. I teach you respect you yet you piece of shit. But fist i'm gonna show you what your worth to me now." I force you into the tub and not nicely. You even trip over the tub rail.
I put you on you knees, and lift up my eg and piss on your head. I've had to go for a whie so the stream of warm piss hits you hard on the head soaking you. "Like that bitch huh? you wanna find out how I treat whores like you?" When I am finished. I grab you by the hair again, and drag you downstairs and into the garage. I find my key ring and open the padlock. I push you down some padded stairs in front of me. I take you into a dimly lit room, where in the wall is a wooden "x" cross on the wall with straps on the top and bottom of the x. I force you onto it locking in your arms and then your wrists. Once I have you secured, I look at you menacingly. "Oh no dear slut this is not it. I have another surprise in store for you. I rank a wheel a few tums and you feel your body turning. It turns until you are upside down. Now you are upside down, piss dripping from you naked and spread eagled, locked in my dungeon. "And one more thing you dirty nasty pigslut" As I turn to go up the stairs again. I turn out the lights leaving you in the darkness.

It was gross, in fact just being peed on made her want to gag, but she held through the stench of the urine in her hair and on her skin was nauseating but she figured the worst was over. She was wrong, soon after her sister had relieved herself she felt her hair yanked again as she was dragged and tossed downstairs seeing the cross and was locked in, the urine dripping down her body making her itchy and as the urine started to run up her body as she was rotated upside down she felt the liquid run up her nose and into her eye burning them.

"Hey let me out of this" She growled not realizing what buttons she had pressed. Alicia had no idea just what the actual lengths her sister would go to to have control. She just kept pushing the envelope. No regret nothing just kept pushing buttons until he had reached this level. The joke was over, it had to be, there was no way her sister was going to actually leave. But she did, the woman had walked up the stairs and flicked off the light.
"Okay you win." She said quickly hoping it would change her mind. maybe get her out of the basement quickly "My curiosity has been satisfied, Joke's over"
she waited a few more seconds, no answer. She was getting angry and strained against the cross.
"Kauri, Let me out of here, come on" She stated and struggled again waited a few second and then screamed with all her might hoping that Kauri would here her.
"OKAY YOU WIN!"

What Kauri had won Alicia herself was unsure of, but she had, this was not Alicia's comfort Zone and apparently her sister had no issue living its boundaries. Thus Alicia would have to learn her place rather than try to adapt to living on top, quickly living with her sister was not so cool after all.

I go upstairs and calm down. I really was actually mad and on instinct treated he like one of my bitches. As I calmed down, I realized that I had just kinda crossed a line. A line I was not sure I wanted to cross. When Mom first asked me to take care of Ali, I was like the pouting older sister, and determined to not let her interfere with my activities. All of a sudden now its like I have to punish her for her own deviant actions. Hmm I think its time we talked. But my mind also was on this stupid bitch's behavior too. There was one thing that needed to be made clear. If she was going to stay, Then she needed too respect me and my house.

I could hear her faintly screaming and I smiled. Good, maybe now she will realize that disobeying me is not the way to go around here. After an hour of listening to her whining and crying, I open the door and go downstairs. "Hmm so my little sis slut. Have you changed your mind? Ready to do as I tell you now?" I exhale. "OK good." I crank the wheel, making her go upright, and then unhook her from the cross. "Easy does it now. You will be a bit wobbly." I lead you upstairs and into the main bathroom. I draw a nice warm bath and put you in it washing you. "I'm sorry that you had to learn the hard way. But I am going to give it to you straight." I climb in the bath with you. "I enjoy controlling people and watching them as they experience things sexually. Sometimes it is a soft touch ... as light as a feather" I stroke your thigh gently. "Sometimes" I slap her face not hard but enough to sting a bit. "Its a hard touch. It is whatever I desire or think they need at that point." I grab your chin "Understand? In this house you will obey without question or you will face punishment." I stand up against the wall "You will start by pleasuring me. With your deviant behaviour I have lost my own pleasure time, so you now owe me." I pull your face to my pussy "Now my little sis slut. You wanted to know, well that will be your undoing" I laugh thinking about all the ways I can corrupt my dirty lil sis....

Maybe this was why Kauri told Alicia that she was a lesbian. While there was no question about what she wanted, Alicia still hesitated to begin. The slap itself stung and she already learned quickly how much her sister could punish her for simply saying no. Just like the harness when she said no and removed it. the rules were different here, she had to obey them and unfortunately fr her, rule one was that Kauri always won.

"Do you have other pets?" Alicia asked still hesitating to begin, "And do they all learn at the same pace I do, or how do they work?" She wanted a few more answers, the cat was out of the bag she understood how it worked, and waiting for her sister's answer she began to get to work. She wasn't exactly sure how to please her sister with her tongue, sure she understood she was suppose to lick her cunt, but it wasn't like she knew how to use that knowledge to her advantage. it would be like giving a blowjob, she would not know what the guy liked and how to apply it to her technique.

While eating her sister out she realized that it didn't taste so bad. It wasn't her favorite taste in the world but it could have been worse. She remembered one person she spoke to online said that his girlfriend's pussy tasted like sweaty gym socks. She wondered how he could make that comparison but if that was the case it didn't seem so bad.
As she continued her work she remembered a tip she heard guys say one time, while it was not directed at her she did hear it and began to write each letter of the alphabet across Kauri's clit, hoping to find a letter that just made her squirm.

Mmm oh yah what a hot bitch sis is...I lean back and feel her toungue and mouth on my mound. I spread my legs wider so that she can feel all of me. "That's it you slut... taste me. Get used to it whore. You will be down there a lot from now on." I grab her head and mash it into me using her face, her nose and mouth covering me. "Oh yes you will learn your place here. I do have others, and you will learn from them as well. " As you trace the letters I am aware faintly of what you are doing. I an feel it building in me. When you reach "T" it slams me and I grab hold of you riding your face.

"Take it bitch take all my um.. swallow it." After I cum, I pull you up and devour your mouth wanting to taste myself. Semi satisfied for now, I grab your wet hair. "Now there will some rules you will need to obey. 1. I get what I want or there will be consequences. 2 I will use you when I want, and how I want to. Any questions slut?"

Just in case you didn't get the message, I bend you over the tub and grab a 10" long rubber dildo I keep in a cabinet under the sink. I slick it up with the soapy water , and with one hand I jam it in you with force, the other hand I use your wet hair as reigns pulling you back on the dildo. "Repeat the rules back to me 5 times slut"

Alicia responded to the order not only repeating the rules but word for word, not even changing it to come from her mouth.
"One. I get what I want or there will be consequences. two I will use you when I want, and how I want to." She repeated, trying to ignore the massive dildo jammed up her colon.
"Kauri, it hurts" Alicia said, her body jerking a bit trying to ignore the pressure in her anus. "please take it out" She pleaded making sure to beg and not ask. She made sure not to complain too much however as she was certain that if she did it would only edge her sister on to torment her more.

She kept her eyes shut and grit her teeth, with no sign of the dildo being removed form her she instead decided to try to cope with it. By the way things had unfolded she regretted challenging her sister. Removing the harness was a bad move and although the harness was also uncomfortable it was not as bad as the ten incher inside her ass at the moment.
"Kauri please remove the dildo, I';; wear the harness and not complain, please, mistress' She said unable to keep her pain hidden, it was a weird pain as well as it wasn't stinging it was just that something had been shoved up further than it should, and due to how far up it had been shoved, that is what caused the pain.

"Hmm I see we are not ready yet for that are we slut.." I pull it out of your ass and clean it off. Once it is clean, though I start to ream your pussy with it.... In and out I pump. "Ok lets start this again... what are the rules? And this time don't be cute and just repeat what I said, replace "you" with the "I", and for the second rule replace the "you" with me. got it?" I pause for effect. I pull hard on the hair on your head "And call me Scarlet, not mistress or Kauri" I growl. I wait for you to comply.

As you repeat the commands, I cant wait to have you plugged all day for my pleasure. Trussed up like a chicken, or maybe even caged. "But you know slut, you will have to get used to larger and larger things stuffed up your pretty little puckered ass.." I growl in your ear. "Oh how I will use you sis..." I pause Devilishly I say "you have no idea..." I keep pounding the dildo in and out harder and faster, trying to draw you cum out of you, wanting your nectar so bad..."cum for me you dirty whore.."

Back
Top Bottom