Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older sisters make for better lovers (Bethany Farrel x cutelittleemma)

I look up from my magazine and sigh. At 22, i have a decent enough life. Of course when our parents died a few years in a horrible car wreck, I had to shoulder most of the responsibility myself. That included taking care of this house, our family affairs, and my kid sister, Hannah.

Hannah is a good kid I have to admit, at least so far. I try to relax. I get up and go to the fridge to pour myself some white wine. I call out from the kitchen.. "Hey sis.. what do you want to have for dinner?" i absentmindedly hunt and peck through the fridge to see what might be whipped up.

Just then the phone rings. I look at the display and smile. Its Matty.

My thoughts immediately go to our last outing... how she got me to be naked and dodging the golf course sprinklers.. I'll never know.. but that's what I love about her.. adventure... I pick it up "Hey babe how's it going?" We talk for a bit and laugh.. she's wanting to do something daring I'm sure... I hang up and let her know that I might be free tonight but that it will have to be early. I have an important meeting early tomorrow...

I hang up and continue trying to figure out supper. I hope Hannah gets her butt in gear..

I lay there on my bed, staring at the TV screen as I watched some ridiculous movie. Whatever the hell it was called, it was yet another trashy movie not worthy of anyone's time. The part I'd got to was where a girl was giving her parents a hard time about how much her life was difficult and sucked so badly, just because of a couple of stupid things she wasn't allowed to do. You've got no idea sweetheart, I thought, as I watched a situation I would give anything for. If that girl had any idea how much my life is difficult and sucks badly, she might just rethink her own.

My name's Hannah by the way. I'm 17 and live with my older sister Samantha. One would maybe wonder why a 17 year old is living with her older sister and nobody else... a somewhat unusual situation for anyone. Well, a few years ago, my parents died in a terrible car accident. I was only in my early teens at the time, meaning my older sister was left to take care of me, among other things. With it having been a few years back, I had come to terms with it, and I'd moved on. I was starting to get the feeling though that you don't ever completely come to terms with something like that. I still found it hard. Not to mention the fact that I've spent the last few years trying to come to terms with my sexuality as well.

So yeah, that little drama queen in the movie... a girl who actually has parents... has no idea how lucky she is. Anyway, as I lay there, I was sure I'd heard my sister call to me from the kitchen.... something about what I want for dinner. As was typical of me, I decided to blatantly ignore her until I was ready to go and answer her.

It wasn't long after that when the phone rang. I bet it's that crazy bitch girlfriend of hers, I thought to myself. I didn't like my sister's girlfriend, as if that wasn't obvious. Truth be told, I didn't really know that much about her. What I did know though, was that she was wild and crazy, and led my sister astray. As far as I was concerned, that's all I had to know.

I finally left my room and went into the kitchen. "I honestly don't care what we have for dinner," I said, as I walked past her. I went across and sat down at the table, planning how I should phrase what I was about to say. I turned to look at her and said "so when are you dumping that pain in the ass Matty?"

Whoops, I thought to myself, right after I'd said it.... maybe should have planned it a little longer.

I continue hunting and pecking in the fridge...hmmm there some pasta sauce, and ooh look I still have enough veggies for a good salad. I hear Hannah come down the stairs. Its too bad sometimes I cant be here more for her. I think shes having a rough go at it lately. So instead of talking it seems to end up in sniping lately. Oh well she is my baby sis and I love her dearly.

I hear your remark and cluck my tongue with disdain. "Hey now that's not nice. I happen to like her. You may not agree with me seeing her but at least try to understand it from my side ok?" I pull out the stuff and put it on the counter. I get the pot, and put some water on the stove to boil. MMmm penne pasta, sauce, and a salad. I figure shes in one of her moods again. "Would you rather I stay home with you? We can watch chick flicks" I try to change the subject and appease her so she would get off my back about Matty....

I sat there at the table, feeling bad about what I had said to Sam. The more I thought about it, the more I got annoyed at myself for even mentioning it. I was sitting there thinking about it as I heard Sam's question. The idea of her staying home with me and watching chick flicks was appealing, and my first instinct was to take her up on her offer. There was a big part of me though that didn't want to disrupt her life any more than necessary. I would definitely feel as if I was being a burden to her if I caused her to cancel her plans. "That really does sound like fun," I said to her. "But I wouldn't want you to have to stay in because of me. I'm honestly okay," I added.

It reminded me of how much she cared about me when she said that.... not that I even needed reminding, I knew how much she loved me. And as for how much I loved her.... I loved her more than anything. She was seriously more important to me than anything else in the world. Feeling as if I should try to redeem myself for a couple of things, I got up from the table and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her. As I hugged her I said "I'm really sorry for what I said about Matty. I know you like her and I should have been more considerate." I thought for a moment and continued "and I'm sorry for how I've been acting recently. Can we just put it behind us?"

I sink into your embrace and remember all the things I like about you. You may be quick to anger sometimes, but you value us and you know we have to stick together to make it. I like our relationship.. Sisters through and through. I continue preparing the food and set the salad in the middle of the table. I grab the table settings from the cupboard, and place them on the table. "You never know.. maybe Matty will want to be out later, and if I cant stay out later she usually heads out with Marcie anyways." Marie was a mutual friend we have known for years... Mattys type of personality, but definitely not her type. Marie fit under the "Straight but not narrow" category. A lot of fun, but she was into guys.

I look at you and how much you have grown over the years. I decide to turn the conversation onto you. "So what about you? Anyone your interested in?" As I sit down I rest my hand on your wrist.. "Come on there must be some gossip.. throw me a bone." I giggle sweetly. "You know I love you right?" A small cloud interrupts my thoughts just for a fleeting second...I wonder if I told them enough before they died? I hope so. I know that I will never stop telling Hannah that.. If its one thing I've learned from this tragedy, is that you can never tell someone you love them enough times....

As I stand there in your arms, I enjoy the feeling of being in an embrace with you, and think back to the many hugs we've had over the years.... especially since the death of our parents. I remember that it was you who helped me get through the hard times, and I know I can't do without you, and I can't do without that sisterly bond we have. At the end of our hug, as we pull away from each other, I smile sweetly at you. As you mention about Matty maybe wanting to stay out later, I ask you "are you saying if Matty wants to stay out later, you might not go out tonight in the first place?"

When you tell me you love me, I give you a warm smile, saying "I know you do sis, and I love you too.... more than anything." As we sit at the table, I start to answer your question... "actually there's a girl at school I quite like, Denise her name is. I'm pretty sure she likes me too, and we've kissed a couple of times, but it's almost like something isn't quite there. Like we need something to create that real bit of chemistry and spark, but can't seem to find it." As I tell you about this, it crosses my mind that it's not the first time this has happened. In fact, every other time when it seemed to be going well with someone, it would only go well up until a point. It was like I never felt that feeling of excitement you're supposed to get. I continue to speak, saying to you "hey Sam, do you think when it's like that, you should keep trying to find that spark or does it mean it's not going to work with her?"

I sit there attentively listening to you. I can tell that this is something that is truly bugging you, not just idle talk. I remember that stage you are in now. Clumsily going through the emotions and pitfalls, trying to connect with someone. Desperately wanting a physical relationship. "Well sometimes that's true. But the real question is what do you want? Sometimes it takes a lot of time and effort jut to see your relationship move an inch. I look her square in the eyes. "But if you truly love her, its worth it in the end." I mull something over in my head.

"I have an idea. If you want sometime, we could double date. It might help her to loosen up if she sees an older couple together. What do you think?. I look at you and smile. My thoughts go back to the first clumsy romance I had. I was 16, and Chloe , she was 17, actually looked a lot like Hannah. I started to daydream about how it felt to be with another teen for the first time, the gentle exploring, the light touches, not sure what to do but enjoying it...I hope Hannah gets that.. she deserves it.. especially after all that she's been through.

My thoughts are interrupted by the pot on the stove. Oops the pasta is ready. I strain it and put it on the table. I wonder if Hannah has been with a woman yet?

As we talk about it, it becomes clear to me that I do need to work on it with this girl in my class. I consider what you tell me about the real question being what do I want, and I say "what I want is to feel that feeling of excitement and for there not to be anyone else I'd rather be with at that moment." Not knowing whether what I said is even possible, I can't help but think about what you told me about it sometimes taking a lot of time and effort just to see the relationship move an inch. "I guess I need to work on it a little bit more then," I say to you.

I can't seem to hide my enthusiasm as you suggest that we double date. "I think that's an amazing idea," I say to you excitedly. Not only do I see it as an opportunity to go out with this girl and try to make it work, but we'll be able to follow the example that's right there in front of us. Even if we just use it to gauge what we're aiming for, or to convince ourselves that it's possible to reach that point.

As you get up to deal with the pasta, another thing crosses my mind. I've not been far with a girl at all. Literally holding each other and a bit of kissing is about what it amounts to. I just hoped that when it came to having sex for the first time, I didn't become too nervous and do something to screw it up. Once you start bringing the dinner to the table, I look at you, saying "so when can we do this double date thing?"

As I sit down to fill my plate I reply. "Well that depends on Matty." I can see the eagerness in your eye. My mind again wanders and wonder what you might have cooking in that cute little brain of yours. My thoughts go towards whether or not you even have been with another girl before. I realize with Mom gone I guess its up to me to ask the tough questions. "So Hannah, I know this is a bit blunt , but have you ever been with a girl before?" I quickly ad incase your embarrassed to answer me. "I mean I understand if its to personal a question." I hold your hand and look into your eyes with love. "I just want you to know I am here if you have any questions about it."

I start eating my salad not wanting to draw out the awkward moment but wanting to listen if she needed it. As I sat there in silence I thought of the first discovery, the soft touches of a young body, the first feel of two hearts beating together....I find my self looking curiously at her body, checking her out as they say seeing if she had a good sexual body. I shake my head.. hey what was I doing? I'm not supposed to think of her in that way. And yet.. they way she loved me, with the fact of her inexperience... I liked my lips and my pulse started racing a bit....

I'm certainly caught off guard as you ask me whether I've ever been with a girl before. My first instinct is that I don't want to answer... not because it's too personal a question, but because I don't know what you might think about me never having been with one. For all I knew, it should have happened already and it hadn't. I decide to answer you though, and in a bit of a timid tone I say "no I never have. In fact I've never even come close." I sit there, thinking it's nice that you're looking out for me and want to answer any questions I have. I know I don't have any questions specifically, but there is something I decide to run by you... "what I will say Sam, is that I'm worried I won't be any good at it. I don't even know if I'm any good at kissing."

I sit there dwelling on it, wondering if Denise has ever been with anyone. If she hadn't, then maybe I wouldn't look so clueless because it would be the first time for both of us. But my worry was that she would have some experience already to compare me to. I tried to put it out of my mind, but it was annoying me. This was something I'd been worried about for quite a while. Looking at you, I say "what if the person I'm with has experience, and I don't know what I'm doing, so then they decide they'd rather be with someone who does know what they're doing?"

Inwardly I laugh at Hannah's innocence. Those famous worries that all teens have about "performance". I try to comfort your fears. "Sweetie, look at me" I wait until your looking right at me. I again take your hand in mine. "You don't ever have to do anything you don't want to. Not by fear, not by the other persons experience. Not anything. I am sure you are doing well with Denise. The trick is to make sure you are happy with where you are at and want to make her happy too. If you want to move things farther that's fine. Just make sure she's happy and wants to go there too... It maybe she's scared to go there too. What you need to do is talk. Tell her how you feel, and how she makes you feel. If you truly like each other, the rest will fall into place. Even maybe love." I sigh and exhale.

I try to lighten the mood a bit. "As far as kissing goes.. there's and old saying, practice makes perfect." I start laughing "And trust me this is one area where the practice is the most fun" I offhandedly say something that may have been a slip of the tongue..."And hey you can always practice on me" Where did that come from? I know I had been thinking about her, and how young and beautiful her body looked, but man that was something i'm not sure I wanted to say. Oh well I cant take it back now...

Just then the phone rings again, I pick it up "Hey there." Pause. "Yah I thought so too." Pause. "No I don't mind at all, you guys have a good time. See yah later, I love you" I hang up. "That's was Matty again. As I figured she wants to go with Marcie. Something about going to a pool party." I shrug. "I guess its ladies night in." I grin.

It puts my mind to rest as you take my hand and try to comfort me. I think to myself that if only I'd come to you months ago, I could have been reassured about these things long before now. Maybe I was a bit silly about all that stuff, I think to myself, not that there's any point in thinking that way. Feeling more like my old self again, I feel much better about things as we talk. I smile warmly as you tell me about practice making perfect, and I intend to see that I do.

As you tell me that I could practice on you, I become a little confused at first, although it doesn't cross my mind that it might be anything other than innocent. Instead, I quite quickly start to appreciate how supportive of me you are. I think to myself that obviously you care about me so much, that you're even prepared to let me practice kissing with you. I look at you and say "you're just the nicest sister in the world. You're like my nurturing mentor." As the phone rings and you go to answer it, I go back to eating my dinner.

While you're talking on the phone to Matty, I can tell from the fact that you say "you guys have a good time" that you're not going out tonight after all. While I think it's a bit of a shame for you that you're not going, I'm pleased that you're going to be staying in and I start to think that maybe we can hang out or something. As you come off the phone and say to me that it's a girls night in, my enthusiasm is obvious. Excitedly, I say to you "hey do you want to look out some DVD's and popcorn and have a bit of a movie night? We could even bring our duvets downstairs and have a sleepover?"

My eyes light up wen you suggest a slumber party of sorts... "Yah that would be awesome!" I squeal and come over and hug you. "Just like when we ere kids and I had to babysit you." I stand behind you thinking in my head what movies we should watch..hmmm "What yah in the mood for? sappy romance? horror? adventure?" I start clearing the table as we have finished dinner now. I think about the horror movies I have seen. "You know sometimes I imagine I'm girl running from the horror, and I like it " I giggle ... My mind wanders to me running in the woods from an unseen stalker... my legs get squirmy and with all this talk of dating and Matty...

"Hey sis.. lets get ready for it" As I clear the rest and put it in the dish washer. "I just need a min in my room to find some stuff and bring it down ok?" I go up the stairs to my bedroom.

When I get to my room I realize how horny I am . I haven't had Matty for a few days, an all this revving me up makes me want to do something about it I search my drawer for the perfect thing... my portable hand wand... mm I lay back on my bed, lift my skirt and pull my panties aside.. God I need this...I imagine running from a stalker, who is ready to catch me.. but I am faster... I keep running but I trip.. just as I am about to cum the feminine hands of the stalker grab me.. I'm yours stalker do what you want to me.. I surrender!!!! I climax just as the stalker turns to face me...I am startled to see her face.. Your face... I come back to reality with a start, realizing I had left my door open a crack...

When I suggested the slumber party, I hadn't been sure how much you would like the idea. I was a little surprised by how enthusiastic you were about it, but I really liked that. It made me upbeat about it as well. When you asked about what I'm in the mood for, I started considering the choices in my head. "Either romance, adventure or comedy. And you can pick them if you want," I say to you as I stand up to help you clear the table.... just so you don't have to do it all on your own. As you tell me about running away in the horror movies, I start thinking how much I'd hate that. I don't like even watching horrors in the first place, let alone being the one running away. "Horror movies really aren't my thing to be honest. I can watch them, but I wouldn't say I enjoy them as such," I say to you.

As soon as you suggest we start getting ready for it, I smile brightly and tell you I'll bring my duvet downstairs. Not long after you go upstairs to your room, I excitedly run up to mine. I get my duvet off my bed and a couple of pillows and leave my room to go back downstairs. As I pass your room though, I stop. Your door is open a little bit, and my mouth falls open at what I'm seeing. I walk up closer to your door and look at you through the crack. I can see that you're pleasuring yourself with some kind of wand, although I've never seen one of them before. As I see you turn to look at me, my eyes widen and I move quickly away from the door, running back downstairs and into the livingroom. I hope like hell that you didn't just see me watching you, although I'm pretty sure you did. As I tell myself I should have just come straight back downstairs, I start to spread my duvet neatly along the couch.

As I come down from my climax, I am acutely aware of my surroundings. With the door open a crack I worry if maybe you might see or hear me. I blush at the thought. But then again, I wonder if you do the same. I mean your 17 not 10. I hope you have found your way to self gratification by now. I sigh. Well if you did see at least you got a bit if an education. I smile mischievously. I grab a few pillows from my bed and afghan that Mom had knit and given to me years ago. I put my hair up in a scrunchie, and put on my favourite lounge ware. With my body having just been rocked by an orgasm, it was hypersensitive and my nipples definitely showed through my baggy favorite long tee shirt, a picture of a big pillsbury doughboy saying "poke me and you die" on it. I also have a blue and white pinstriped sweat pants style leggings I wear. I grab all this and head down to the living room.

I throw the pillows at you giggling "Catch!" as I come down the stairs seeing you already have the duvet spread out. "I was thinking about watching 'Notting Hill' . I love Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant aint bad either .. for a guy" I laugh loving this simple time I have to spend with you.

As I get my duvet and pillows set up on the couch, I think back to when I saw you through the crack in your door. I had been a little shocked as I watched you doing that, purely because you're my sister and I never thought of you that way. I suppose I realised that you must masturbate, but hadn't thought of it, and certainly didn't expect to see you doing it. Once I'm finished setting things up, I sit down on the couch and wait for you to come downstairs. I find myself being a little worried that you might be annoyed at me for watching you.... like I was invading your privacy or something. I wonder to myself what it was that made me watch in the first place. I think it might have been the wand that got me. I knew about some toys, but that had been the first time I had seen a wand.

As you come into the livingroom, I'm caught off guard as you throw the pillows at me. I go to catch them, but they get to me too quickly and fall onto the floor. I laugh as I pick them up off the floor, and feel relieved that you don't seem to be annoyed at me. "Yeah Notting Hill sounds good, and I like both these actors," I say to you. It crosses my mind that it would be good to get some refreshments through from the kitchen, and I say to you "should we go and get some popcorn and ice cream from the kitchen? Maybe some cans of soda as well?"

"Of course.. Gotta get snacks. Go get what you want and I will set up the movie.." My mind goes back to years ago.. the many nights of babysitting you and watching movies together. Back then it was cartoons and Disney movies though.. My have you grown. "So have you thought about what you want to do when you graduate?" I ask casually, not nagging just wondering if you have even given it any thought.

I know when I graduated i thought the whole world was open to me, and I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do. Its good that I settled down and found a good job, even if it was a bit boring. Auditing the policies and procedures of fledgling companies sometimes was boring, but it paid well so I could keep our house and live comfortably. I smooth out the blankets and fluff the pillows on the couch and plop down waiting for you to return with our snacks. I have the dvd in and the remote at the ready to press play.

"I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate," I say to you as I get up to go through to the kitchen. As I stand in the kitchen and get some food and drinks together, I think about the question you asked me. The truth is I had thought about what I wanted to do, but I had no clue yet what that would be. As much as I like the idea of going to college, I hate the thought of being apart from you. It's something which would actually convince me not to go to college, and my mind was sort of moving towards that.

I look out some popcorn, ice cream, candy and cans of soda, then put them all on a tray and carry them through to the livingroom. I put them all on the table and sit down. "About that thing you were asking me," I say to you, "I think I'm just going to get a job in the city and commute there every day. I don't want to go to college and be away from you... I'd hate that. At the same time though, if you'd like it to be that you're here by yourself so you could have some peace, I'd be fine with going to college. I really don't know what I would study though. I'm not even sure what I'm good at."

I stare at you mouth agape in mock horror. "Some peace?" I wait until you set the tray down with the food and then grab you by the waist as I used to do , and plunk you down on the couch beside me. I tickle your side again as I used to do oh so long ago. "You've got to be kidding. This house is 1/ your house too. I couldn't live in it all by my lonesome. You would only move out if you decided too. If you want to go to a different college because of a specific program, I'd support you as much as I can. But otherwise" I stroke your hair leaning your head into my shoulder "We are stuck with each other kiddo" I kiss your forehead. I hit play on the dvd, and watch the glamourous Julia Roberts on screen.

I grab a bowl of popcorn and set it between us. It felt good to have a home and the best we could do as a family. As I watched the movie progress. I thought about all the possibilities for us. Would I ever get serious with Matty? Now that marriage was possible would I ever go there? I don't think I could ever not be a part Hannah's life. She's my lifeblood, the anchor that keeps me sane. But what was the meaning of seeing her face in my daydream? I didn't understand it all, but I just decided for now I would live in the moment. Next step, try to set up a double date with Matty...

I squeal playfully as you grab me by the waist and plunk me down beside you. When you start to tickle me I laugh and try to wriggle away, exactly like I remember doing when I was younger and you used to tickle me. I try to block your hands and playfully grab your wrists in an attempt to stop the tickling. It puts my mind to rest as you tell me about not wanting to live in the house all on your own, and effectively that's made my decision for me. I wouldn't be going to college, I would get an office job in the city and commute by train. As you run your hand through my hair and lean my head into your shoulder, it feels so nurturing to me... and so relaxing. As my head rests against your shoulder, I look up at you and say "you're such a loving and caring sister," as I give you a warm smile.

I sit there enjoying the movie, although my mind is a little preoccupied. I can't help thinking about the future and the likelihood that someday, we won't be living together... certainly a day I'm not looking forward to. I know we're supposed to go our separate ways eventually but I can't get my head round that. I can't think about it any other way except being here with you. As I dwell on this, something crosses my mind. I know deep down I don't actually hate Matty. I actually think she's quite nice, but I'm worried that she's going to take you away from me. Why didn't I see that before, I ask myself... that's what I've got against her. As the movie goes on, my mind starts to focus on it and I soon forget about everything else.

The movie is in full swing, and I am enjoying myself. I just love chick flicks. They sweep me up and carry me to distant places and situations, usually filling me with joy, contemplation, love, and admiration. This movie was no different. I loved how Hugh Grants character was so timid, but yet he was willing to take a chance with her. My mind started wandering a bit though. I look down and reel Hannah, seeing her deep eyes and face absorbing the movie, obviously content and relaxed. I softly stroke her hair, feeling her breathe against me. My thoughts turned to her. I wonder how she was coping?

I decided that I would try to help her out with Denise as soon as I can. The phone rings. Its Matty. "Heya hun, hows it going?... Yah I'm just relaxing watching Notting Hill with Hannah.... Yah I know its a great flick. Hey Matty I was wondering, whats your schedule like on Saturday night?.. Nothing? Great.. how about doing a double date with Hannah and her girlfriend Denise?.. That would be great.... Yah I think the carnival, and then supper at the Old Spaghetti Factory sounds great. Ok ill run it by Hannah and make sure that would be ok. Ok bye, Luv yah" I hang up the phone. I turn to you.. "SO what do you think? do you think you could persuade Denise to come out on Sat?"

As I sit there and enjoy the movie, I've put it out of my mind what I was thinking about Matty. I'm brought back to reality when the phone rings. I get the control and pause the movie, so you don't miss any of it. From what you're saying to Matty on the phone, it's pretty obvious to me what you're talking about. As I realise you're arranging the double date, my body begins to fill with excitement. I start imagining something finally happening with Denise.... more than just some kisses. As you come off the phone and ask me if I think I can persuade Denise to come out on Saturday, I smile and reach for my phone.

"I'll send her a text because it's harder to get her if I actually phone. She doesn't always pick up," I say to you. I start to write a text to her just asking if she'd be up for going on a double date with my sister and her girlfriend, then tell her we were planning to go to the carnival and then the Old Spaghetti Factory. I send it and then turn to you and say "okay, all we need to do now is wait until she texts back." My mind is completely focused now on the double date, and I'm trying to think of how to give myself the best possible chance with Denise. An idea comes to me, and I decide to run it by you. "Hey Sam, after we've been out, how about all four of us maybe come back here?"

I watch the little motor in Hannah's head running, thinking, plotting. I cock an eyebrow. "I have a feeling this double date could get very interesting." I tease and smile. "Yah of course we could come back here for a more...intimate dessert." My voice heavily laced with innuendo. Its awesome to see Hannah happy and full of life.

I turn back to the movie, but my thoughts started to drift toward the ensuing double date. Oh Matty... I begin to think about her. I loed her dearly. She was like a firecracker, and the stay puft marshmellow guy all rolled into one. My thoughts drifted to our last encounter, a long torrid afternoon filled with excitement and exploration by the pool. My body started to uncontrollably flush, and my hands wandered under the covers discreetly rubbing my thighs, and grazing my nipples. Ohh I couldnt wait to get my hands on my Matty....

I laugh as you describe what we're coming back here for as an intimate dessert. My enthusiasm must be obvious as I become pretty animated about the whole thing. "I can't wait for this," I say to you. "I've never been on a double date before." I start thinking back to all these times when Denise and I have been kissing and touching, but it's never gone any further than that. I'd recently been hoping we could soon take it to the next level, and start telling myself that Saturday will be the night.

Not long after we turn the movie back on, I can hear a text coming in on my phone. I look at it and see that it's from Denise.... A message reading "sure, that sounds great. See you on Saturday!" I can't help smiling as I say to you "I just got a reply from Denise by the way. We're on for Saturday." As I turn to you, I notice some movement under the covers, and ask curiously "what you doing under there?"

Back
Top Bottom