Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stop Doing All the Work! (MxF, Sub/Switch seeks male dom for email rp))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pancake

Planetoid
I have never played a sub (and I rarely play chicks or heterosexual pairings), so I'd like to take a crack at it. One thing that I have noticed about sub chicks is the demand that the guy is:

**UBER DOMINANT

**A 'hero' or captor

**The one to initiate the rp romance

And tons of other crap that seems like a lot of work on the Dom's part, especially for 3 paragraphs of moaning once things kick off (I love reading threads like this, but I couldn't rp it myself). It seems a little one-sided, so I wanna shake things up a bit and try something new.

I am going to fuck with the 'sweet girl' archetype. Cliché, I know. But as opposed to her getting in trouble and needing to be Superman'd all the time, I want to make her defensively viable, (without the 'grrl power' platitudes.) She is a young mercenary carrying out orders for her overlord in a dystopian world run by demons. She is of a very high rank in her faction, but hates the huge amounts of carnage in her job. She even sympathizes with the enemy secretly. Deep down she is a kind person, and sometimes she does the unthinkable and spares the lives of some of her opponents. We can flesh out the rp more in PMs, as I would rather you pick a role that you like, as opposed to giving you one myself.

I write around 500-700 words in a 'lazy' post and upwards of 1000 if I am super-engaged. I do play multiple characters, and I love layered storylines, (hence the large post lengths).

Turn ons are:
Oral, includes rimming.

Anal, Includes toys and some objects

Spanking, either giving or receiving

Romance, the imperfect kind that is surrounded in taboo.

Black hair and Tatts, not a must, but a preference. I don't care where the tats are, how many, or what they depict. I can live without it, though.

Pureblood Supernaturals, not must, humans are cool, but no anthros, please.

My limits are: furries, scat, feet, vore and most types of incest, (twincest between sisters is a-ok, but no to anything else), and characters under 16. I am typical in that I prefer plot to smut, but given that this is an action story with explosions and shit, you will have some awesomeness to tide you over before the sex.

I don't care if you are a male or female. I'd like someone who can play both males and females to flesh the world out, so you will probably play opposite of your gender eventually anyway.

So, if you like my premise, go ahead and PM me. We can hammer out a plot or wing it. I am also interested in what pushes your buttons, so include some of your biggest kinks in your message. Thank you for reading.

I just had to give this a free bump. For the title, and the first couple of paragraphs. Good luck with your search, XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom