Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SeaChild's Dark, Dirty Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaChild

Planetoid
Hello everyone! I'm SeaChild, and this is where I'll talk a little more about what I like, and the kinds of things I might be interested in. First of all, I'm pretty much exclusively submissive. I like to serve, or be made to. I'm also partial to fantasy settings more than anything, though I might be willing to try other stuff. Another thing I should add is that I really like detail, especially when it comes to sexiness. I like color, texture, shape, size, unusual features, etc; it's what gets me off, or at least helps a lot.

Below I'll put a few general ideas of the kinds of RPs I might be interested in. Always open to talking and suggestions, ideally through PM. I'm also occasionally up for very casual smuttiness, story or no.

Fun at the Beach:
QE4c0OM.jpg
NLZguAY.png
My character would be a young girl hanging out at a beach resort for the day. Maybe her friends ditched her, or she just came by herself in the first place, but either way, she looks 'available' to the myriad of hunky guys on the prowl for lady-flesh. It would take place in a fantasy setting, where people of all kinds of different races or species live together in relative peace, so there might be everything from humans to orcs to anthros to actual dragons, centaurs, or other bestial creatures all hanging out at the beach.

Strange Lovers:
voEJ3j8.jpg
This one would involve a pair you'd expect to see involved in a rape plot- something like a young, innocent elf princess and a big, nasty demon or minotaur. Only, the two are actually enamored with each other, and the girl is eager to please. Like the first idea, this would take place in an open-minded fantasy setting in which 'people' of all kinds live together openly, though there might still be all kinds of racial conflict.

She Never Had a Chance: A sprightly young heroine tries to save the day, but ends up something like this:
rHk8vmB.jpg

Then gets a little of this:
0Z40isf.gif

And maybe ends up like this:
i1gkGoo.gif
*Clears throat*

Aaaanyway, fun for everyone involved (us at least, maybe not the girl so much, in the case of the last scenario :-/). Here's my F-list too, for reference: https://www.f-list.net/c/little blue girl

And here's a bonus gif:
79575f5984a2ce7814548af18ec0bf3a.gif

And the url, in case the image doesn't work, 'cause blargh!: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2137325

Im down for Fun at the beach, as well as She never had a chance. PM me, and we can talk details.

Alright guys, I love you all for responding, but I can only handle so many RPs at once :D Sooo, consider me closed to new requests for now.

Well, I suppose I'm open for new RP suggestions and stuff again. I may or not still be interested in those same scenarios, but I'm definitely still interested in the same general things ;)

SeaChild,
Your 'Strange Lovers' concept holds my attention. Would you care to message me and craft the relationship dynamic and species together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom