Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sadistic and very bloody roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutelittleemma

Planetoid
Hi there, I would really like to do a roleplay where myself and another person kidnap someone and take them somewhere to brutalise and beat. We would just imagine the victim and talk about them as if they were there. I would never want to do this in real life, I just like to roleplay it. I don't have too many limits, although I don't like pee, scat or vomit. Anyone interested in giving this roleplay a try, please message me and we'll discuss it.

Hope to hear from you

Emma

RE: little sister needs a big sister!

Hiya Sis!!! *runs over an grabs you in a big hug twirling...I look down at you and ask "Did you return my sweater?" after a look of panic ensues...I drop you to the ground gently..."you know you gotta put things back man.. I gotta wear that one tomorrow" I give you a fake scold but break into a wide grin...

What ages are they? and age gap? are they both gay? hetereo?...I'd love to be your big sis....

RE: little sister needs a big sister!

cutelittleemma said:
Hey, I'd like to do a role play where it starts with 2 sisters who have a close, nurturing relationship, and it slowly becomes intimate and sexual. I prefer to have a lot of plot and build up, although with smut as well. Generally I like to be the younger one, but I'm fine being the older one if someone wants me to be. If you're interested, then send me a PM!

Hey there! ;)
Still looking for an RP partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom