Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4F] A sexy sci-fi epic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the idea, it's a few hundred years in the future and humanity has expanded it's way into space. One of the new races it encountered were your people, let's call them the Aphrodite as a working name. Your race are very similar in outward appearance to humans, except for skin colour, which varies like hair and eye colour in people. Your race also has strong telepathic abilities that can be used to manipulate the senses of those around you.

When humanity first encountered the Aphrodite, they were peaceful and yielding, so many of them were effectively enslaved by amoral humans, using their telepathy to bring pleasure to themselves. You are one of these slaves, rescued by me, a member of a controversial group of anti-slavery fighters. Romance and sexual attraction develops from here.

I think this idea has lots of potential, especially if extra characters are played on both sides. The concept was heavily inspired by the philosophical nature of sci-fi like the works of Asimov, so this quality in the plot of this roleplay would be brilliant.

As far as kinks go, I am unopposed to BDSM both being dominant and submissive, but would not want this to be a ruling aspect of this roleplay. I enjoy anal play (both giving and recieving), oral sex, creative partners and long, in-depth roleplays. My hard no's involve death, mutilation, scat and poor writing skill.

Preferably if you respond to this you will be open to all the yes kinks listed, open to multiple characters, creative, commited to the idea and of course, kinky. None of these are absolutely neccesary though.

A final note about BDSM: If I am dominant, I would prefer to be violent and cruel only to characters who "deserve" it, for example, a pro-alien slavery advocate. If I am submissive I wish to be treated affectionately rather than cruelly.

So, anyone who's read this far and is still interested, feel free to drop me a note asking any additional questions about the concept and to discuss plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom