Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BadAnime Super Heroines

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAnime

Star
My RP style:
-I only RP over PMs, unless it's a group RP.
-Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
-I don't always do long posts, so I won't expect my partners to do so either.
-I prefer only playing a single character in an RP, though I can be persuade to play multiple characters.

Preferences:
-As my name implies, I prefer using anime pics for my characters.
-I only play female characters, trans- or cis-gender, though not always human.
-I prefer smut, though I don't mind some plot.
-I can play any orientations.
-I can play both dom and sub
-I only play character who are young (below 25), at least in appearance.

Always Like: Multiple penetration, gangbang, incest, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con.

Sometimes Like: bestiality, sex toy, lactation, pregnant.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way.

I have a couple specific character ideas that I've wanted to play lately, all of which involve young girls with super power, hence the thread name:

The Tomboy: A sexually dominant girl in a high school supers setting, she prefers female partners, feminine boys and futas, in that order. She has the power to create vibration, which she uses to turn ordinary object into sex toys when making out with female or futa partner. I have specific pairings for this character if you are not sure what to play. I'm also looking for a more vanilla story here, so while group and such is possible, something like rape or bestiality is right out.

The Librarian: A hot and submissive librarian who is fine with any partner as long as they do it somewhere full of books (like a book store or, well, library), or if the partner uses a book as a toy to tease her somehow. She has the power to control paper and create anything with it, so a more exotic pairing would be she making a lover out of paper. Another possible pairing is someone with the same power as her creating toys out of paper to play with her.

The Liar: A submissive girl with the ability to make herself appear as someone else in people's eyes, she has a specific plot involving she pretending to be someone's lover to get something she wanted, but she got busted and ended up being raped by her mark, though whether she enjoyed it or not is up to discussion.

Fandom (can be paired with any characters, including crossover and OC):
Kurisu Makise (Steins; Gate)
Nonon Jakazure (Kill la Kill)
Nui Harime (Kill la Kill)
Lady Loki (Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom