Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam and Monsters: A Search for Fellow Monster Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
In some way, legends are always based on truth. The real question however is whether the truth is more frightening then the fiction. For is that not where the supernatural lies? Where werewolves and vampires, ghosts and ghouls all reside? All legends have some degree of fact, they they are often portrayed as a way to frighten children. The fact however is, that it all exists. For as long as man has began walking, they have been there. Hunting us, stalking us. For a time, they ruled us, forcing us to the bottom of the food chain. Then a select few stood above the rest, defending the realm of man. Thus, The Order came to exist. For thousands of years the Order has existed, fighting the darkness in secret and keeping mankind safe. For a time, they had been successful, forcing the creatures to hide and fear humanity.......until now.

Something has occurred, something dark and malevolent. Creatures of myth and of nightmares have rose from their lairs and have begun to reek havoc on man once more with ferocious fury. From packs of ravenous werewolves stalking the forests of Romania, to the crushing tentacles of the kraken of the Atlantic, the creatures of darkness have returned and only The Order can stop them. The greatest hunters, scientists, witches, and warlocks have been called to take up arms against this threat.....that is where you come in.

I would be primarily playing as my main character, Dr. Conner Pierce LeStrange. Dr. LeStrange is an arbitrary man, often times making decisions on his own without restriction for the sheer fact he knows what he's talking about before anyone else. He is a philosopher at heart, often times questioning about ones own existence and where they fit in the world and being completely open minded to other ideas. However, with this he has a temper colder then ice. He's a leader at heart and has little tolerance for those who insist on being fool hearty. This isn't to say he doesn't care, he is simply one to keep what he feels bottled up, for deep down he is in pain and is one to form bonds over time.

He's a man of humble beginnings in Edinburgh. Born to a very wealthy lawyer and a more than privileged family, Conner grew up with a love for adventure and of travelling. He loved to read and loved to ask questions. As he grew and matured, he became a teacher of English and Philosophy and married at the age of 20. He would remain happily married for 6 years, having a beautiful daughter. That is until his wife was slayed by a vampire. Conner was devastated, depressed. He spent an 5 years studying vampires, learning how to hunt them, and using the money and resources he had to become a hunter. His daughter grew up without him, resenting him for making himself so distant. For 10 years he would hunt vampires, learning all he could to aid in his hunt until he was approached by the Vatican to join the Order. It is there that he resides.

I have a few ideas in mind for other characters if you find yourself interested. You and I would be playing as members of The Order. Ideally, I would like 8 different characters (4 for me and 4 for you) but I will settle for anywhere between 4 and 8. Smut isn't my priority here, story telling is. I want development more than smut. Smut is the spice that livens it up a bit. You wouldn't ruin a perfect dish like Chicken Alfredo by putting too much pepper on it and then again, you wouldn't ruin it by putting to little now would you? So what do you say? Are you in? There is more to my idea so please feel free to send me a private message if you wish to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom