Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submit to all your desires, and mine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryimmor

Star
Hello all,

I have a few threads up here, however you can ignore the rest. This is the most updated one.

First, let's talk about partner requirements. I'm pretty easy going. I ask for someone who can use proper grammar. As for post length, I tend not to like to write novels and I don't like one liners either, but anything in between works for me. Also, I only play MxF scenes, and prefer my partner be F in RL as well.

As far as RP settings go, I tend to prefer modern and realistic plots. That said, if you have something more on the fantasy or historical side you can feel free to run it by me. No guarantees, but I have played out some fantasy/historic RPs.

And now onto the fun ;) I want to leave things pretty open ended, because I am quite open at the moment in terms of RPing, but here are some things I especially like.

Incest, especially brother/sister, father/daughter, and mother/son.
Force, roughness, degradation, humiliation.
Dominance and submission, including master/slave and master/pet.
Using every hole.
Cum, lots of it if you like that.

That's just a small list of the things I like the most, the actual list really does go on and on. If anything there seems of interest to you please send me a PM and we can talk some more.

If you have a scene already in mind I'm happy to hear it, otherwise I also do enjoy working things out with my partner beforehand.

And finally, keep in mind, that's a fairly small list of what I like. If any of it strikes your attention PM me and we can go over a more comprehensive list of what we both do and do not like.

Happy playing. ;)

Hi, want to do a forced brother sister role?

You can play as my older brother, who has been abusive to me for years but so far only physically and psychologically. I'm a quiet girl, who for the most part stays out of trouble, but you have set me up so many times with our parents that they think I'm a trouble maker. It's the same at school, you used to leave me alone there, but a few months ago you discovered I had a secret boyfriend, and being a popular jock you use your influence to scare and bully anyone, male of female friends who try to get close to me. Naturally, I think it's because you're a vile bully, but it's because you're secretly obsessed with me, and you're doing your best to isolate me from everyone so you can do exactly what you want to me and no-one would believe me.

Ryimmor said:
Hello all,

I have a few threads up here, however you can ignore the rest. This is the most updated one.

First, let's talk about partner requirements. I'm pretty easy going. I ask for someone who can use proper grammar. As for post length, I tend not to like to write novels and I don't like one liners either, but anything in between works for me. Also, I only play MxF scenes, and prefer my partner be F in RL as well.

As far as RP settings go, I tend to prefer modern and realistic plots. That said, if you have something more on the fantasy or historical side you can feel free to run it by me. No guarantees, but I have played out some fantasy/historic RPs.

And now onto the fun ;) I want to leave things pretty open ended, because I am quite open at the moment in terms of RPing, but here are some things I especially like.

Incest, especially brother/sister, father/daughter, and mother/son.
Force, roughness, degradation, humiliation.
Dominance and submission, including master/slave and master/pet.
Using every hole.
Cum, lots of it if you like that.

That's just a small list of the things I like the most, the actual list really does go on and on. If anything there seems of interest to you please send me a PM and we can talk some more.

If you have a scene already in mind I'm happy to hear it, otherwise I also do enjoy working things out with my partner beforehand.

And finally, keep in mind, that's a fairly small list of what I like. If any of it strikes your attention PM me and we can go over a more comprehensive list of what we both do and do not like.

Happy playing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom