Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mystic Vet and his Demon Slave (me and Tsushui)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Lawrence sighed as he stepped into what appeared to be a tavern however this building was used for so much more than the exchange of food and drink for money, so much more was for sale here. Lawrence stepped toward the bar where the barman was. Now people tensed up when around him or moved away in fear as the back of his jacket moved behind him as he gracefully passed by the patrons to get to the bar. Both arms were heavily armored, the right side seeming to have many spike designs and it was a light blueish color to match his eye while his left had more chaotic designs and was red like his left eye. Each side seemed to give off some sort of aura... it was clear he was a magic swordsman, though he wore no sword on his belt or back.

he looked at the barman who moved back at first, a little shocked to see a man of such power in his establishment but he nodded as if lawrence had spoken to him telepathically. He moved out from behind the bar and he lead the man toward the back room. Lawrence followed behind him as they stepped into what seemed like a small storage room. But the bartender then clapped his hands as the room faded away into a large stairway leading down, down, down. Lawrence stepped forward not waiting for the bartender who hurried up after him and then got into the lead as Lawrence just walked following the man who seemed like he was normally very powerful, but now was practically sniviling before this man of magical might. Soon they reached the base where the entire place looked like a medieval dungeon. There were many cells each filled with a few slave girls who were given very few things... only rags just barely able to cover their private areas. Lawrence looked at each, scaring the girls as he passed. He knew this would happen but he did not seem to care at all as he kept walking further and further down the hall. There were many types of girls, humans, elves, nekos... everything... he kept walking as he was trying to find the one that would suit him... so far none did... they all cowered from him... each looked like sluts, many were broken down sex toys... were none of the women here what he wanted?

Books are a wonderful invention. They serve many functions but mainly to record knowledge for future references or purely aesthetic pleasures. Currently, Alses is using them for more than what they are initially made to do. Unlike the empty and boring cages of other slaves, the succubus had books to decorate her space. They serve as her bed, pillow, chair, and the heavier ones as her walls. She could hear footsteps sneaking towards her cage again and gave an inward groan as she felt her consciousness regain against her will. When would they ever learn that she is a light sleeper? Opening her eyes to reveal a pair of scarlet orbs, she stared at her stilled intruder who held the same fabric that they had tried convincing her to change into. Compared to the last place she stayed in, it appears this one wanted her to wear even less than what she has. Sitting up on her fortress of literature, she stretched and yawned out her words. “If you wish to jump me, at least have the courtesy to remove your shoes while you attempt it.”

At that moment, the servant decided that it would be the best time to make a lounge towards her petite frame. Pushing a hand out, Alses lifted a few of the heavier books with her mind and aimed it towards his head and battered him back far enough for her to quickly to close the door of the cage, keeping a barrier between them. Sitting back in her pile of books, she rubbed the areas where she was shackled. Trust the organization to think of rooting a winged-demon to the ground. Sighing once more, the white-haired succubus looked guiltily at the mess that she had created to her fortress. Books were not intended for such abuse and had it been her luxury, Alses would not have made it so.

Looking towards the end of the hallway, she wondered if there were anymore new ones on the shelves and shut her eyes once more to trace her memory of the place. That was how she even dragged anything down in the first place. On normal circumstances Alses cannot simply manipulate objects without seeing them but she found loopholes by memorizing a certain location and pulling anything that might be useful in the vicinity. Feeling a familiar weight, she tugged and slowly dragged the book towards the hidden opening. An echoed thud made her hopeful and she concentrated well with her mind to fish the object to her cage. With any luck, she might have new material to read today.

he stopped at her cell. now hers was interesting, hers was much smaller so she was all alone in there but she surrunded herself in books. He stopped as the barman came over and seemed a little relieved that the man saw something. he began to take up some confidence as he began to try and sell her, like she was some fine car he listed off her 'features'. How her features were all natural, a rare find to have a demon girl, etc. Lawrence tilted his head as he watched her and he moved a bit closer to her cage as he just watched her to see how she would respond to him.

The book had an interesting synopsis and had there been less distraction from the background, Alses would have much rather be starting on its contents. As she listened to the innkeeper, the frown upon her brows deepened. The superficial discussions of her features were hardly compliments if he had intended it that way. At best, she felt like an exotic pet. Lifting her head, she examined the guest he had brought along with him with a certain curiosity. Most people who come down to the basement would have much to comment about but this one was visibly silent. With a strong aura about him, the succubus could almost taste the magic filled thickly in the air; quite an unfamiliar sensation though not something she would necessary dislike having around.

That would explain the cowardice in the innkeeper. With a sly grin, she lifted all the books around her with her mind and circled them playfully in the air. With a reproaching tone, she pouted as the man faltered in his sales talk. “Now, now… Be fair and tell the good man why I was not sold for the last few months…”

Within seconds, several other servants appeared in attempts to stop what she is planning to do. With a darkened glare, Alses concentrated on her aim and forcefully aimed book after book on their heads. Reserving two extra thick ones that hovered ominously above her head, she smirked as she asked in a teasing voice. “I wonder which would hit harder, ‘The history of William Shakespeare’ or the book on bible studies?”

Deciding that both texts are equally boring she decided to fling them at the same time. Interestingly enough, the book on Christian religion seemed to knock the air out of him. Alses is only disappointed that it did not hit his conscience harder. Lifting her gaze once more to study Lawerence, she tilted her head and stared into his bi-colored orbs before quirking a devious smile, “Having fun yet?”

However as the books flew he did not care as they flew to everyone else, they struck the servants dumb as Lawrence was soon her last target from the books however as they grew close both books changed, one burst into flames and once it hit him it just burst apart into ashes, the other had frozen completely solid but when it hit him it just burst into powdery snow. He looked at her and he grinned as he spoke. his voice was in the deeper register as he sounded so calm, his voice almost melodious as he said "I am just starting" he looked at her still as he said "though i must say it is impolite to throw books... however should you learn to stop i might just let you have a look at my library" he said as he did not turn to the innkeeper as he just said 'Fetch her some proper clothes, whatever she chooses... i will pay for it and her of course" he said as he looked at her "And whatever books survived gather them up, I am figuring she will want them in her new home" he said as he watched her and he then moved back a bit for the innkeeper and a few of the recovering men to get by "Should you so much as harm her in any way though gentlemen" he said before they opened the door "the sale is off, and that will be a pity because there was going to be a nice tip for each personwho helped"

As the man with bi-colored eyes left the basement, the succubus was left silent in her position. It surprised her that he was intrigued by her disobedience. Most customers who wondered down there much preferred a broke slave because it was convenient for them. That is also to say that most are not powerful enough to subdue her. Judging by his elemental abilities, Alses has much to fear for her own well-being if she were ever to rub him the wrong way. However, bad habits die hard and given her impish nature, she doubt that she can behave for very long.

As the servants entered her cage and began to remove the shackles that were pinned to the ground, Alses was allowed even more time to contemplate the natures of her master. The thought of his generosity made her smile. It has been a long time since she has met such an easy going person who appreciated her sense of humor. Rubbing the covers of the books around her delicately as a silent means to apologize for her rowdy use of them, she stood up and allowed herself to be led out of the basement and into a very different room.

A chamber filled with maids started to tend to her with a large selection of clothing. At first, Alses merely concerned herself with choosing her own fashion. Within mere minutes, however, the maids became restless and started to strip her faster than she can change. As much as the white-haired demon enjoyed being attended to, she frowned as the suggestions became skimpier and thinner. When the accessories were being brought out that was the last straw for the young succubus. She quickly into a black dress that covered most of her body, saved for the shear fabric that served to provide a tease around her thighs. After that, she dashed out of the room filled with strange and excited women, the shackles around her wrists and ankles clanging down the hallway.

The servants and maids started to give chase. The men started to roar angrily, thinking that she is trying to escape before they were paid. The women, on the other hand, were whining about her lack of fashion. Scanning each passing room, Alses tried several doors, hoping for an unlocked room to hide in. Finally, she found the handle of one room that clicked in her favor. Pushing the door violently, she made a dash forward, only to tumble into the man who was planning to buy her.

The outburst behind her grew louder and within a few feet, she made her way before the innkeeper himself. “Send them away.” She snarled. “They are trying to turn me into pet. Send them away and I will leave peacefully with your guest.” Not long after she said those words, the maids have arrived by the door, eagerly holding sparkling collars and garter belts. Cringing at the sight of their ‘fashion sense’, Alses lengthened her claws in a threatening manner.

However this time he placed a hand on her shoulder as he now stood in front of her crossing his arms. His right arm had touched her and it would send a shiver down her spine as he stood there crossing his arms over his chest as the maids instantly retreated, every one of the afraid for their lives "I said she picks what she wants... I did not say force clothing upon her that she does not want... you are lucky I am feeling generious... now she will be given what clothing she wishes and that will be that... also remove her cuffs and the like..." he glared at them "otherwise I will make sure to take back my offer quite a bit... I know she is very disobediant and the chances of selling her are little... the price i have given you is better than the best whore here that you have I know..." he glared at the innkeeper who took a few steps back "now listen to what she and I say... as far as in concerns you she is higher stature than all of you... treat her right... if i hear so much as one of you dare touch her or even make her have to try and run again you have lost that bonus that will make you all rich"

He now turned to her and he said "As for you" he glared at her with such intensity that it was like he was icy cold and burning with rage... "You will be obediant in my care, I am showing you great restraint right now on my part. i should strike you for causing these people trouble but then again they are bottom feeders" he smirked at her as he said 'I will allow it for now but this is your only warning, I will ask nothing to unreasonable of you and i expect you to do as I say when I say it... should you ever disobay or misbehave while under my service I will make sure that you will remember never to anger me... understand?"

The feeling of his hand on her back was uncomfortable when she felt a sudden chill down her spine, taunting her to react negatively to it. Had he not started speaking to the staff, she would have taken things in her own hands. Alses watched in fascination when the servants and maids had chosen to obey immediately. Whether it was the cash incentive or his intimidating front, she could not tell but she did come to understand one thing. Her master has the ability to command and lead the average person - - a personality that cannot be attained by mere practical arrogance.

When he addressed her, the succubus listened in rapt attention, retracting her claws as most of the innkeeper’s staff had retreated and those who had remained proceeded to unlock the shackles on her wrists, ankles and wings. She was being talked down to and it irked her greatly. Rising from the ground once the final chains came off, she leveled her height to measure his. Being a whole foot tall has its disadvantage when it comes to putting her point across. Her scarlet orbs scanned his dual colored eyes in contemplative silence as she waited for him to finish.

Lifting her leathery tail, Alses curled it gently but firm around his wrist and removed his touch away from her and held it tentatively between them. With a neutral expression, she spoke with a certain refinement in her voice as she addressed her master. “Obedience and respect go hand in hand….my lord” the honorific was placed at the end with a foreign tone. Lifting her head to challenge his gaze with one of her defiant looks, she was unafraid to give him of a special piece of advice of her own. “And unfortunately for you, respect can only be earned and not bought.”

'I am not trying to buy it" he said as he glared at her and he said "now... go with them, get everything you need and we shall leave... your books are already packed up and ready to go, all i need to do is sign and you will come with me and live with me" he said as he then turned to have the innkeeper come in so that the purchase of her and everything else might go through easily.

Releasing her tail from his wrist, she watched idly as he turned to resume his business with the innkeeper. Quietly, she passed him without a word and followed the group of maids back to the room. The atmosphere changed quite a bit in this round as Alses witnessed a silent discontentment from the women as she selectively picked out the clothes from what was available. The choices were not easy either. The place was catered to slave masters after all and judging from the lack of conservative clothing, she can only assume that most customers preferred to see their slaves from the inside out.

Pulling a variety accessories and coats, the young succubus went ahead to match up the pieces of cloth as best as she can to cover what was necessary without being cumbersome on the whole. Pulling the different tops which she had chosen, she handed them to the maids with a grim expression. “Alter slits into the back of these. I would need them for my wings.” She watched as the women quickly took the clothes and set to work before her. It did not take long, it was their profession after all and soon, Alses was able to change into something more presentable and make the servants send away her fashion selection to be charged.

Sighing wistfully, she made her way out of the door, pulling a black cap over her horns. It is one of the most sensitive parts of her body and Alses would prefer them protected. Gliding gracefully in the air, she found herself back in the office of the innkeeper. Lifting a gloved hand, she rapt sharply against the wooden door and waited for the answer.

The door opened to show lawrence waiting as he leaned against a wall and the innkeeper came to open the door for her. She was allowed in and Lawrence said "Everything is in order... you will be coming with me back to my mansion and that will be that" he stood off the wall and he walked over to her "now follow me... as you can see you have no collars or leashes... so i hope you will follow me willingly" he said as he then walked past her, moving now to leave this horrible place as he ebgan to walk up the stairs.

Well at least he took the time to reason with her before taking off. As he brushed past her, Alses gave a weary look at the innkeeper who seemed to have a look of dissatisfaction. Something tells her that he was not done with her yet. Thinking about it, she clearly did not seem as broken or willing as the other slaves. Always operating with the need for reasoning, the usual pushy and physical methods are not the best ways to coax obedience out of her. In addition, she was sufficiently powerful and able to defend herself from a distance.

Turning away from the unpleasant view, she started off and followed her master as instructed. At this point, she has nothing to worry about. Running away would only serve a better end since she is without resources to do so and if she tries to flee while being in such close proximity to the slave tavern, she would only be outnumbered by the innkeeper’s servants. Exiting through the stairs on top, her tail shot out and closed the door, leaving memories of the last few months and the rest of the enslaved creatures behind her.

Lawrence took her from the tavern and brought her over to a car with an interesting design. It was clearly one that ran on magical power since gas running cars did not really have too interesting of a design. He opened the passenger's side door for her to get in before he sat in the driver's seat. Placing his hands on two little pads they glowed for a second as the car sprung to life and then began to move on its own, obaying the traffic laws as he did not need to do anything. The car was driving itself back to his mansion for them.

The entire ride he was silent as they soon were there. The place was pretty big, not the biggest mansion out there but it still looked rather nice. he stepped from the car and he then moved over to her side as he waited for her to get out.

Walking out of the tavern, she noted a ready parked vehicle before the building and followed her master when he entered it without a word. When the engine blared to life without the usual techniques required to maneuver the car, Alses watched in vague interest as she wondered about the car’s fully automatic design. Having not taken many rides herself, this is the first time that she as ever seen the driver wandering his eyes just about anywhere but the ongoing traffic. The ride was extraordinarily smooth even without her master’s supervision and her grip on the handle loosened; the thoughts of bolting out during the time of emergency left her mind.

It was a quiet ride. At first, the succubus took occasional glances at the man, wondering about the type of future that awaits her but soon, tiredness and the rocking motion of the vehicle won her usual curious mind over. Folding her legs to her side, she curled her tail around her thighs and allowed sleep to overtake her. Alses expected that she would need it to deal with the man after. When the car came to a still, her body took note of the subtle change in environment and unfurled. Cupping her hand over her mouth with a small yawn, she pulled the handle and exited in the fashion as her master did. Glancing at the lavish building in front of her, she could not help but stare in awe by the size of it.

"I take it you have not seen something like this before" he said as he watched her "Well either way come on, there are duties that you must preform and i first need to make sure you know where everything is" he said as he began to walk toward the front door with her at his side.

Snapping from her trance-like admiration of the view before her, the succubus consciously listened to his words and moved forward to his retreating frame. She took a good look at his tall frame this time and admired the sculptured features of his face. Given a different scenario, she would have contended to be with him had her freedom not be the sacrificial offering. Hovering in a safe distance behind him, Alses matched the pace of his footsteps with the fluttering of her wings as she entered the mansion.

It suddenly struck her odd that she is about to live in a place with a total stranger. Pursing her lips slightly, she asked as politely as she could, “What is your name, my lord?

"I am no lord... if you are to use a title use Master... however my name is Lawrence Stewart" he said as he looked at her now that they were inside as he closed the door behind them and he said 'now i am not going to ask much of you... mostly you will go around cleaning and cooking for me... you will be given many freedoms, many that other slaves will be envious of" he said "You have free reign indoors, however just so you know you must stay on the grounds when you go outside otherwise one of the sentries will capture you and take you back here and you will no longer be allowed out" He turned to look at her 'I will show you the ground tomorrow, right now however is a tour and you will see your living quarters... then you will make us dinner"

He was throwing lines of instructions to her and Alses listened attentively. It did not sound as much of an honor to be his slave than he believes it to be but she found little reason to object. The conditions of her stay seemed fair and it was beginning to sound like she was hired help around the area. Her wings came to a sudden halt as he mentioned the last part. Frowning deeply, she lifted her head with a sheepish expression. “I should warn you…Master.” It was still strange word to fit her tongue. Shaking her head, she continued what was needed to be said. “I can bake but I cannot cook lest you want the house to be set on fire.”

It was laughable really and the succubus cannot deny it. There is a large difference between baking and cooking. One has a set time and temperature and the other gives the person free reign over the stove and its contents. The former was much easier for her to predict than the latter.

He nodded as he held up his red armored arm and he then showed her a fireball light at his fingertips as he said "I am not afraid of a fire, just try your best... I will make sure that you learn a few tricks so that way you are more useful" he said before the fireball vanished "now follow me" he said as he began to lead her around, telling her each of the rooms before they walked into a massive library. He knew she would want a few moments in there so he said as he looked at her "When the chores are done or when i dismiss you, you may look around here though i ask that you do not take any of the books from this room and you always put them back... understand?"

Alses was not really sure if the man really got her point when he showed her his powers. Being unafraid of fire is one thing, having a charred meal ruin your taste buds is another. Sighing internally, she supposed he would teach her how to cook or throw her a cookbook that might help her. As the ball of fire extinguished from his fingertips, she followed as told and arrived in a massive room of books. Her expression must have evidently lit up judging from the way he lingered about the place. It took quite a bit of self-control not to simply dive into the pages of literature her distracted mind attempts to register the rest of his instructions.

His expectations are rather reasonable, work before play. Alses can do with that. Hovering closer towards the shelves, she took in the scents of the pages and spun a few rounds in the air before floating back before him. Tilting her head, she observed his face closely before asking. “Why did you buy me? I was not trained for anything in particular, unlike the other slaves in the basement.”

"That right there is the reason... those women are nothing but shells... I could see you... you still have a soul... a firey spirit" he grinned 'Have to say that part of me is attracted to that... do not worry there will be no advances... no slutty clothes... however should you ever anger me I will begin to treat you more like a little whore than a human being" he said giving her a serious cold look as he then said "now... grab a cookbook" he smiled "And try to find something simple to make"

Back
Top Bottom