Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexual Education

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey all! I'm looking to do a roleplay in which we both play a lot of people. Usually I play 6 people and I ask you play at least 5.

This roleplay is quite smutty, so if you are looking for plot, turn away now.

The roleplay is about a school. It's quite normal in most ways, and the only weird part is the Sexual Education class. It has weird rules, it's demeaning and humiliating for women, and quite fun for men. By the end of the semester, each woman in the class has had a fair share of cum in and on them, and they would be lucky to get away without being pregnant.

I would play the male teacher and 5 male students, and you would play 5 female students. They could be friends, family, or total strangers. The thing they must have in common though, is that they're new in town, new to the school, and they have joined the sexual education class by choice (not knowing about its history.)

I would like you to play as 5 women. They shall not be clones of each other. By this, I mean they shouldn't have the same personality, kinks, limits, stuff like that. I prefer at least one of the women to be slutty enough to enjoy herself. Also I do not want any characters to be screaming "RAPE" at the top of their lungs either. I want them to accept it (they don't have to be happy about it, and they can disobey, which of course means they are punished).

I hope to sort this roleplay out with you soon. PM Me for more details.

actually this rp sounds fun which sex do i play female is ok pm me the detaile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom