Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sudden demon craving -MxF-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow white

Planetoid
Hello, I had a very sudden demon craving that I want to give a try.

Meet July Foster a 20 year old wild card. After living in foster care all of her life she knows how cruel the world can be, being beaten in many of the homes she had lived in, July is a tough girl who trusts very few people. She had always been a wild card though, and always in some sort of trouble, if it wasn't for smoking on school property or picking fights with boys she was always in detention in high school. Now on her own though July has taken more time to learn about her power, given to her at birth by her now dead bio mother. Magic ran through her family, not that she knew that. She had learned magic slowly, it came to her easily, but it scared her so she took her time getting used to it. After moving out into her own house after getting a job she took more time to learn. One day she gets her hands on a summoning book. She thinks its a joke and does a summoning spell, bring a very real and very dangerous demon into her home. BUt she does not just summon the demon, during her spell she also cast a binding spell, which binds her and the demon in a weird link she doesn't understand.

Now this can go many ways, the demon could be just bound to the house and can't leave it, or it can follow her anywheres she goes, it can also be that the demon doesn't like to be there and torments her most of the time before finally taking advantage of her. Or he could drag her into hell with him and make her his wonderful little pet. There are some many ways I would love to try this. Please drop me a PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom