Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Labyrinth (Silvamoon & Thomas_Waller)

THE LABYRINTH​

Lady Wesson lay on the brocaded lounge. Her head lolled from side to side. A gaggle of servants tended to Her Ladyship; fanning her face, dabbing her brow, administering smelling salts and all fretting, fretting, fretting. His Lordship in contrast sat, stone stiff, in the large wing-backed chair. His mouth worked open and closed as if in speech but no sound accompanied his attempts. The old man was white, pasty white, deathly white.

The servants, as they clattered and dashed about the room in fits and stops would occasionally cast accusatory glances at the young stranger who occupied the center of the room. It was upon seeing him that their mistress had collapsed into a dead faint and His Lordship had sunk into his current stupor. What about this young man had brought upon such dramatic reactions?

He was large certainly, but athletically not brutishly so. The housemaids, Beth and Tildy who saw the butler admit him into the foyer were struck by him as well but struck in a completely different fashion than Lady Wesson.

“Oh my, stone me Tildy, if that ain’t the most ‘andsomest man, I’ll eat my ‘at and his too if he’d let me.” Beth clutched her duster to her breast.

Tildy froze in her place, her mouth gapping, “Handsome? He ain’t handsome Beth... He’s beautiful, just bloody beautiful.”

The pair had leaned to follow the man across the marbled floor and into the drawing room. So it happened that they and Jenkins the butler had all observed the shocking reaction of their master and mistress. It was the three of them who had roused the household into a flurry of unorganized activity.

Count Villacourt, the object of their curiosity and derision stood stalk still, calm, unruffled with his hands clasped behind his back and waited. The faintest of smiles suggested his amusement at the proceedings. He was clearly the tallest, broadest man who any of the staff had ever seen. And, his chiselled good looks made him appear more a statue, a colossus, than a man.

The Lady Wesson did eventually come around and began to sob into her handkerchief. Then, Lord Wesson found his voice with a vengeance. “Out, all of you... Leave us...Now. And if any of you get up to your usual tricks of listening at door jambs or peering through keyholes I’ll have you skinned alive. And I mean it.” Not one of them had ever heard their kindly master use such language or such a tone. They fled like mice from the scene and the three principles were left alone.

“But how? It was sixty years ago. You have not altered a whit. It is not possible. None of this is possible. We had even begun to hope that it was all an illusion. We lived for so long in dread, a dread which faded as all things do with Time... All things it seems but you Villacourt.”

“All of this was made clear to you those many years ago. You accepted my offer with open eyes. You both accepted. I believe you may even be able to cite every line of our contract as well as I.” His voice rumbled from his massive chest like the sound of darkness itself. He produced a worn document from within his waistcoat. No one in the room needed to see it or the signatures it bore. Its making was etched into their minds.

A pair of young lovers who got everything they desired, everything they asked for: each other, wealth, health, refinement, adoration. I skimped at nothing. There was no chicanery involved. It was sixty years to the day that you stole into my lair: looking for the rumored magic, ready to sacrifice anything to the darkness, if only you could have each other. Well, I gave you that and more, much more. You will not cheat your fate, nor my power. It is time to repay your debt.

I will now take what is rightfully mine: my heart’s desire. You only give up what I have granted. I have yet to examine your lives, your possessions, there will be something that catches me. And I will take without question. You will have me about the house and grounds for a time. When I see it I will know... When I see it you will know. When I see it I am gone.

A terrible silence settled over the room: a deep, thick silence.

“Mamma? Pappa?...” came the call from the foyer as Lord and Lady Wesson’s newlywed daughter entered the mansion. “Are you there? Are you home? Jenkins, where are mommy and daddy?

The Count raised his head and sniffed the air. A large closed lip smile spread slowly across his handsome face.

Elisabeth Blackthorne, formerly Wesson, was blissfully unaware of the dark presence that had graced the parlor in her parent’s grand home, her thoughts constantly filled with her new husband. She hadn’t known it was possible to be this happy with her current situation in life, but she couldn’t imagine things getting any better than they already were. She and William had just returned from a beautiful honeymoon in France, and she was eager to see her parents and fill them in on how lovely a time she had had. Unfortunately poor William had to check into his affairs at the office, but he would be along later for tea no doubt because her parents simply adored him. Elisabeth was too lost in her own thoughts to notice another, unknown, carriage in the driveway of the house as she swept into the foyer, her maid left behind to tend to the packages she had brought.

Instead of being greeted by a jovial Jenkins in the front entrance no one was around, causing Elisabeth’s blond brows to furrow in confusion. Just as she called out the first time for her parents the butler did then appear, but instead of the pleasant greeting she expected his countenance was somber. “Whatever is amiss, Jenkins? Where are mommy and daddy?” She asked again, even as she walked over to the closed door of the parlor where she expected her absent parents resided. Something was clearly wrong, the young lady could almost feel it in the air. Her voluminous green silk skirts swished around her as she walked, the dark color complimenting her porcelain cream skin and her dark mahogany locks. Instead of raising a dainty fist to knock on the door she simply opened it a crack and peeked around the door, curious as to what awaited her.

The first thing she noticed was the massive man that stood in the parlor facing her parents, a complete stranger to her. Elisabeth’s pouty pink lips parted slightly in surprise at such a figure in her home; she had never seen someone so tell and yet so handsome. It was almost hard to believe he was real. Her hazel eyes then turned to her parents, expecting to see pleasant expressions on their faces. The terror that she saw there made her instantly worried, and she threw open the door far enough to gain entrance. Hurriedly she moved over to their side, the man dominating the room momentarily forgotten. “Mamma? Papa? Whatever is the matter?” Elisabeth was alarmed that her generally sociable parents suddenly appeared so at odds. “Is it Grandmama?” Perhaps she had finally passed on, but then the daughter couldn’t imagine that would incite such a dramatic reaction.

Slowly she turned her head to the side to scrutinize the man that stood there, finally coming to the conclusion that he was the only reason for her parents reactions.

Villacourt moved swiftly and was beside the girl instantly. He wrapped his right arm around Elizabeth pinioning one of her delicate arms in the crook of his elbow. Her other arm was trapped between herself and his torso. With no obvious effort he locked her firmly in place.

He leaned his face down till it nearly touched the top of her hair. He breathed in her scent acting more like a hound than a man.

"Does she know that she is fay?"

The Count stared at the Wesson's looking from one to the other. Their dread before his swooping in on their daughter was a nebulous vague fear: a fear of possibilities. Now, their terror was defined: specific... their daughter... their only child.

"Do either of you know she is fay?" He laughed at the absurdity of their ignorance. He pulled the struggling girl closer into his chest. And, with his free hand he stroked her face.

"Not that ...please, not that. Take me, take us." Lady Wesson fell on her knees imploring Villacourt to have mercy. "It was our decision not hers. She has a husband, a home of her own. She is completely oblivious of our pact." She began to sob and buried her face in the Count's legs. "There must be mercy even in your world..."

"In my world, we honor our agreements. We do not try to take back a pledge." Lord Wesson joined his wife at Villacourt's feet.

"We had no idea of the implications," he sobbed. "You can't...you mustn't... for the love of God. We did not understand."

"Was it the word anything that you misunderstood." he cited their agreement verbatim. "On the day of restitution, Count Villacourt may take possession of anything that is ours, by way of payment."

Then, added to the sound of the Wesson's wailing was a rumbling beneath their feet. The visage of the handsome Count began to change, turning a dark brown shade the mouth and nose into a snout, rounded curling horns started to sprout high on his forehead. And he grew in stature. In place of the man stood a Minotaur, still clasping the bedazzled Elizabeth in his arm. The odor of sulfur and ammonia filled the room.

In a whoosh, Villacourt was gone, the minotaur was gone, Elizabeth was gone. The distraught parents remained on their knees weeping and wailing uncontrollably. Jenkins and the remainder of the staff, alerted by the deep rumbling sounds, burst through the doors to find Lord and Lady Wesson in their pitiful pose...

Lady Blackthorne was so intently watching her parents, so beset with worry at their ashen expressions that she missed how unnaturally quick the unknown man moved to stand by her side. As she felt his arm come to wrap around her side like a steel band her head snapped up, those hazel eyes flashing indignantly. “Oh! I never!” Elisabeth screeched out, instantly wriggling and straining against the man who held her captive. She had never been touched so intimately before by someone who was not a family member – or her husband, and his boldness unnerved the usually genial woman. “I demand that you step away from me, sir.” Finally she managed a modicum of civility after her struggles had proved ineffectual, the vigorous yet ladylike movements only serving to displace a few locks of her mahogany hair and put a rosy flush in her cheeks.

The massive figure of this man and his close proximity served to set her nerves upon edge, and Elisabeth could only imagine her facial expression nearly mirrored the shock upon her parents’ countenances. His next words seemed to reverberate around the room, the absurdity of the idea nearly making her laugh aloud. If only she wasn’t so terrified that a madman had somehow escape Bedlam and had forced his way into their home. “I think you are mistaken, sir..” She began, in a soothing tone. Perhaps she could somehow get him to leave them peacefully. The pure terror of her parents’ expressions gave the girl pause, however, as did their immediate supplication at the feet of this man. Elisabeth was so shocked by their actions that she barely felt his hand touching her cheek. “Momma? Papa? You…know this man?” Seeing her usually composed parents seemingly at their wits end had a deep pit of fear knotting in her stomach.

“What is going on?!” She finally demanded, trying to untangle her arm from Villacourt’s grasp so that she could bat his hand away from her face. A sudden rumbling made Elisabeth look around in alarm, her eyes finally coming to rest in amazed horror upon the changing figure of the man who clasped her so tightly. Or the monster, now. Lady Blackthorne wasn’t prone to fainting, but the impossibility of what she saw before her eyes made her feel slightly lightheaded. That, combined with the sudden pressure and darkness served to knock the poor girl unconscious. It seemed like days later when she began to resuscitate, and the dizziness that resulted ensured that she remained pliable.

Villacourt, with Elisabeth in his arms materialized inside the black carriage waiting outside the Wesson mansion. The driver, whipped and screamed at the team of four who pawed the ground skittishly. The carriage bound off hitting maximum speed instantly. Incredibly, the driver's features transformed: the fangs and the leathery skin of a werewolf overcame his human shape. The horses themselves as they galloped and snorted gradually sprouted wings, huge, with bat-like shape and texture. Their wispy tails took on a thick, scaled appearance until the four of them became dark flying dragons, their snorts to plumes of smoke and fire.

The werewolf urged them forward. His lash and screams increasing as the blue sky turned into a black swirling storm.

Inside the carriage, Villacourt had placed Elisabeth over his lap, her neck laying back and hanging over his knee. She had yet to recover as he shredded her skirts and undergarments. He was breathing fast and heavy, still in the aspect of the brutish minotaur. His hands tore at the bodice of her dress and he did not leave off his assault until she lay naked across his lap.

His human clothing hung on him in shreds, the result of his metamorphosis in the Wesson's drawing room. He ripped away the coverings and allowed his massive cock to stand unencumbered, pressing up against his captive's naked mid-rift. A screeching wind whistled through the coach as he took in her naked flesh, admiring her beauty and her vulnerability.

She began to revive and he stroked her naked cunt. He wanted to be fondling her, molesting her nakedness as she came to. He smiled and pulled her in close to his throbbing cock. He looked into her face and began to penetrate he with his fingers...

The poor girl let out a low moan of discomfort as she began to come around, the throbbing in her head unparalleled to anything she had ever felt before. Elisabeth had known a few men and women who had claimed at times to have debilitating head pains, but she had never been one to succumb to such things. Her hazel eyes struggled to flutter open, but even the dimness of the bedroom?, perhaps, that she resided in was too much to bear immediately and her eyes clenched shut. She knew she was dizzy as well, with the rollicking motion that her body seemed to perpetuate, and that was worrying in itself. Had she fallen down and hit her head? The last thing she could remember was entering her parents’ residence and wondering where they were.

While Elisabeth pondered what had happened she became aware of a pleasurable sensation, fingers stroking her pink sex. Of course assuming her husband William had finally arrived she let out a hum of pleasure and stretched out, parting her legs to reveal her feminine slit and the moisture that had already begun to gather there. “Mmm, William. Where have you been? What happened?” The lady asked him sleepily, her breath hitching into a whimper as she felt a digit dip into her slick cunt. Fresh off their honeymoon, she wasn’t particularly surprised to be wakened in such a manner. Her husband could be reserved at times, and Elisabeth was appreciating his tender attempts to revive her.

As she became more aware, however, her perception of the situation began to change. Instead of the soft sheets she expected to feel beneath her she felt something coarse, and a terrible stench soon filled her nostrils. Her pert nose wrinkled in distaste, and dreamily her hazel eyes opened again to see what was the matter. Elisabeth found herself staring up into the face of a creature from her nightmares, her shock so great that she couldn’t even vocalize a response. In horror her eyes moved down the creature’s form, her cheeks going pale as she realized how enormous the beast was. When her eyes finally reached his massive cock that jutted out against her stomach the lady let out a scream and wrenched herself from Villacourt’s grasp, her body shaking as she realized it had been him touching her. There was little space in the carriage, but the horrified Elisabeth pressed herself into the opposite corner. “What are you?” She asked in dismay, wondering where she was and what had happened to her parents.

"Your new lover, your boon companion, your guide, your mentor, your minotaur, your master." His voice rumbled from within his massive chest. "You will fight each one of those names but in time you will come to accept each of them. Indeed you will love each of them. You will see yourself for the first time Elisabeth. And, you will see me with new eyes.

He moved with lightning speed snatching both her wrists in his hands. He pulled her from the corner of the carriage as if she were a rag doll. He flipped her about such that she sat on his lap, up high on his hip sockets and his menacing, great cock stood ramrod stiff between her legs.

He reached across them both and pressed the length of his cock against her cunt and pumped it up and down by rolling his hips. His hot animal breath panted against her back and the creature growled with pure lust.

His hands slid from pressing his own enormous cock against her labia to stretching her cunt lips open. He raised her easily with those hands still holding her open and his engorged cock found the opening to her cunt. Some otherworldly transformation took place in that his cock formed to suit her vagina as it entered her . Only half the member fit inside but that which entered filled her entirely, forming around her cervix, expanding and contracting to mold every crevice. It was hard yet pliant enough to allow him to pump. He withdrew and pumped continuously, fucking her with an animal ferocity.

He came deep inside her and she slowly felt his cock recede. His hot panting muzzle returned to the previously handsome face of Count Villacourt. He held her naked body firmly in place against his.

"We are home Master." Came the call from the driver. Once again in human form; and the horses once again horses....

The fact that she was nude seemed to just now register with the lady as she put some space between her and the villainous brute, and instinctively her hands rose up to cover her exposed breasts. Elisabeth listened in shock as this minotaur explained his answer to her query, the different titles he laid out before her only making her more terrified and eager to escape from..wherever it was they were. “Please..you are mistaken.” The lady began beseechingly. “I am a married woman, I cannot belong to you or any—“

Her words were cut off as he grasped her suddenly, his sheer size and strength making it an easy job to pluck her from the opposite seat and lift her up. Elisabeth let out a wordless shriek as he settled her against his groin, his monstrous cock rubbing up and down against her still slick cunt and spreading the moisture that had unknowingly gathered there. “W-what are you doing?” Her breath hitched as she felt his hot breath panting against her spine, and his hands spreading open her pussy lewdly. “Ah!” She squealed out as she felt the head of his brutish cock probing at the entrance to her sex, their magical properties working together to allow just half of him to slide within her and fill her completely.

“Please! Stop!” Lady Blackthorne sobbed out as the monster began to fuck her ruthlessly, her body bouncing up and down like a ragdoll in a storm. Eventually she lapsed into silence, the only sounds in the carriage her wordless whimpers and squeals when he hit a particularly sensitive spot inside of her. When he finally came inside of her Elisabeth felt her womb fill with his demonic seed and she slumped over against his chest, too exhausted to hold herself upright any longer. She flinched as the sound of the servant’s voice called her attention to her surroundings, her brow furrowing as she came to realize that she was being held against a human chest. Had she hallucinated the entire thing?

Villacourt carried the naked Elisabeth out of the carriage and into an exceedingly pleasant courtyard. Flowers, wild grasses, shrubery which at first glance appeared as random overgrowth, were rather expertly tended by loving hands. Ivy an blossoming climbers traced the outline of the ancient limestone castle. Once inside the huge building the second surprise was the predominance of light. Immense windows opened the castle to both light and air.

Villacourt carried the naked Elisabeth in his arms like a child. He looked, quite frankly, the complete opposite of the beast who had just raped her. Even his clothing which had fallen and ripped into shreds with his transformation were somehow magically restored to their freshly pressed splendor.

He marched directly through the foyer to a heavy and imposing doorway set into the winding staircase. In a rich gentile voice he spoke directly to Elisabeth for the first time in his human form. "The Labyrinth." With the sole of his right foot he pushed the door open. The blackness of the interior was palpably thick. "The Labyrinth is the contrast to the castle, its dark threatening underbelly. But you must brave the labyrinth inorder to find yourself. In order to free yourself. After you do set yourself free you will find that it is not freedom from me that your heart desires but a freedom which you cannot even envision as you are."

He stepped back from the door and it creeked shut of its own accord. It was as if Elisabeth's pleas, struggles, questions and objections did not even register with him. He raised his head and called out Anise Sidhe in a voice that echoed through the castle. Soon, a creature barely clad in what appeared to be the flimsiest of undergarments yet seemed woven out of broad leaves rather than cloth. Her hair was cut into a short bob and her ears seemed to come to a definite point. Yet, she was decidedly beautiful, and overpoweringly erotic. Her abundant sensuality touched both male and female equally and magically.

She walked up to Elisabeth and stroked her face. "What powers does she possess master? What can she do?"

"She is not even aware that she has powers Sidhe, she was raised by the sons and daughters of Adam she even wed a son of Adam. She has no idea that she is a daughter of Eve and Lilith, that she was born directly of the earth. I marked her in the carriage. But she has no incling of what she is. It is to you to begin her education Sidhe. You and I will open her enough that she can brave the Labyrinth and meet herself.

I will take her once more. She stirs me so. Then we will eat and you can begin to open her eyes."

Sidhe, ran a hand over Elisabeth's breasts, a touch which included an incantation of desire. "Can I take her as well Master? Can I take her with you? Join you?" Her voice had a hypnotic resonance.

"Soon enough Sidhe... I must first mark her as mine before any descent into the maze."
As he carried Elisabeth up the staircase, she looked back at Sidhe. "Sidhe is 400 years old and has served me and this castle since her birth. She was born in the bowels of the labyrinth. She walks there as easily as she does in the woods. She is of the faerie folk. We will mate again and then you will eat."

The ride in the carriage and her subsequent assault had made Elisabeth disoriented, and when he lifted her out of the carriage into a manicured courtyard her confusion grew even more. Had she just dreamed their encounter? Was she the mad one? Instead of the beast she had recently been straddling, the same man she had met at her parents’ house lifted her easily in his arms. While she was as naked as the day she was born, her cheeks flushed and her hair in a tangle falling around her shoulders, he was dressed in a smart suit that she clutched the lapels of tightly. “W-where are we?” Her hazel eyes were wide with confusion as she took in the splendid outside of the manor house, and then the bright foyer she found herself in.

Everything was so confusion to poor Elisabeth, and Villacourt was doing nothing to alleviate any of her concerns. Just hearing him speak of the labyrinth made a chill of fear run down her naked spine, and as he pushed the door open she began to struggle in his arms, fearing that he would simply toss her down into the darkness. “No, please! I beg you will release me!” It was almost comical to see her feeble attempts to dislodge herself from the massive man’s grasp. Instead of attending to her he summoned another, the appearance of the unfamiliar female figure making Lady Blackthorne pause. She began to wonder if she was in some sort of strange dream as her eyes took in the decidedly otherworldly figure that approached her so boldly.

Elisabeth listened to the bizarre discussion between the two of them with increasing skepticism, increasingly wishing that she would awaken from this vibrant nightmare. She had even taken to glancing over Villacourt’s broad shoulder to study the room around them when she felt the sudden featherlight touch upon her bare breast, the sensation resonating through her entire body and making her squirm and recoil away from the other woman-creature. Elisabeth watched with wide eyes as she was carried up the staircase, her struggles renewing when he matter of factly stated that they would mate again. “No! I told you, I have a husband. This is pure madness! I demand that you take me home!” The situation was so strange that she couldn’t decide if this was a vivid nightmare or if she was going mad.

Villacourt dropped Elisabeth on the massive bed. A bed surrounded by silken night curtains. The frame was of thick carved oak as was the remainder of the furnishings within his bedroom. Tables, trunks, book stands, chairs, and shelf upon shelf of books; leather bound ancient books, massive tomes strewn everywhere. In that the room bore the marks of a scholar, a learned man. Everything seemed oversized, the candles, the drapery, the paintings. It was as if Elisabeth had fallen into a giant's world.

Villacourt reached for the girl and flipped he naked body sideways on the feathered mattress. He pulled her towards himself and spread her ankles wide with the same motion. Her pleas and contortions were of little note to him and he held her high up on the thighs with her sex open and exposed.
His skin gradually adopted the leathery hue of the minotaur. His face that of a muzzle and the curling horns appeared once more.

He continued to stare at her open cunt. A lust filled groan, inhuman and rumbling emanated from deep in his chest. He buried his muzzle between Elisabeth's thighs and his hot moist breath accompanied his tonguing of her. He had grown in stature with his transformation and he appeared as if a mountain between her legs. His head alone stretched her legs wide.

He continued to lap, pant and inhale her cunt for the long deliberate minutes. When he finally left off to stand he roared into the air mightily.
His massive cock had torn away his gentleman's clothing.

He took it in his fist and proded Elisabeth's opening until he could drive it home with a powerful thrust of his haunches. "You are mine. You belong to the Minotaur, to the Labrinth. You Elisabeth are Sindhe, faerie you do not know this but all here who see you recognize it. You will awaken to it yourself... my Beth... my Beth Sidhe... Like your human clothing, your human name will be burned. You are Sidhe."

His fucking got more rapid as he spoke. As he pronounced Sidhe he began to pump his semen into her. Then he kept repeating it Sidhe...Sidhe...Sidhe, over and again until his cum filled her to overflowing and flowed out of her.

He collapsed on her and whispered ...Sidhe... as he gradually returned to his manly form...

Back
Top Bottom