Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Convince Me to Submit (Literate Male Wanted. Oh, and possibly Werewolves) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
This is a bit of an odd request, and I'm very picky about the way that I want to go about this, but I'll be delighted if you can actually give me the game I've been craving for a while now. The original idea for this game involved werewolves, but I'm willing to do something else if you think that you've got a good idea.

The story: MC is a confident, strong and independent woman. She knows what she wants in life and she doesn't need anyone to take care of her. YC is the man who will convince her to submit to him completely, although she doesn't know it yet. This is a bit of an odd one, because MC doesn't think of herself as a submissive: it's up to your character to show her the pleasures of giving herself over to someone else through a combination of seduction and dominance. MC will start off strong and independent and she will end up signing over all of her possessions to YC and willingly living as his slave.

What the story isn't: This is not a story where MC is sold to YC as a slave, nor is it a story where she is raped into submission. This is a story whereby a strong, confident woman is shown the ecstasy that can be found in submission. Forcing her into submission WILL NOT WORK: it is your job to convince her that her life will be better off with your collar around her throat. You will have to be romantic as well as deliciously creative with the ways you dominate her.

Things I Would Like:
  • A Confident, Dominant Male Partner
  • Romance
  • Werewolves (Not necessary, but I've got a thing for werewolves)
  • Humiliation
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • LOTS of Bondage
  • Sexy Clothing (While nudity has its place, I love it when my girls are put into sexy outfits)
  • The Eventual Total Domination of My Character (This is a MUST - total domination = you own everything that once belonged to her and she lives out her life as your slave)

If you are feeling up for the challenge, please shoot me a PM. My F-List is in the signature, but feel free to ask about anything if it's not on there or if you've got any questions about my maybes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom