Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden (LadyDark and Belle)

He smiles as she hits her peak and lets her relax completely, then takes a wet cloth from the food basket and starts to clean her up, removing the wrist and thigh cuffs and putting them back in the bag. "Rest now... I'll return later" He hooks her collar to a chain on the bed and covers her up before heading back upstairs and locking the door. He heads upstairs and gets in the shower, takes care of himself and washs up. "She did well today..." He chuckles and gets his clothes and dresses before goi to start on lunch.

When she woke, she was surprised to find her hands and thighs free of their restraints. As she sat up, she winced at the tugging of the chain and then she groaned, laying back down. Her head hurt. And as the events played out in her mind, she swallowed hard. Damn it. She had not meant to give in but he had played her body until she had cracked. Flushing, she slowly sat up again, feeling sick. She needed a hot shower and as her stomach grumbled, she realized that she was also hungry. Swallowing, Claire brushed her hair back from her face and then glanced at the trap door, wondering if and when the sorry bastard would come back down.

Clean and redressed Kaden enters the kitchen and starts to cook lunch, he figured something simple would be best, so he quickly grilled a few cheese sandwiches. "Also easier to clean up if she throws them at me..." He chuckles softly, he knew she'd most likely be upset with him and he didn't really blame her, she was still learning... And if she did toss them, she would be punished swiftly. Once lunch was ready he packed up the food and some drinks and headed for the bunker, after unlocking and moving the door he heads down. He was glad then bed was far from the ladder, what with the glare she was giving him. "Awake I see... Are you hungry..." He moves to the table and starts removing the food.

As he came down into the bunker, she swallowed and then glared at him. Unfortunately, she was hungry. "Yes," she said through clenched teeth. She wanted to strangle him, wanted to kick and scream but she knew she has to eat first. She couldn't survive without nourishment even if his food wasn't the greatest. At least he wasn't drugging her with it. Swallowing her pride, she covered herself with her arms but a lot of good it did her when she was in nothing but a bra and some panties. "After I eat...can I...please get a bath....or a shower...."

He glances at her as she tries to cover herself, then turns and hands her a plate and a bottle of juice. "Of course you may... Provided you do something for me..." He takes a few bites of his lunch and looks back at her "Nothing comes for free my sweet..." He sets his sandwich down and has a drink, then turns to face her, setting his hands in his lap "Allow me to touch you for ten minutes... Without you fighting back at all... Allow me that, and you may have your shower..." He turns back to his lunch "You have until we finish lunch to deside..." He goes back to eating slowly.

She looked at him and glared before realizing that he was serious. The sorry bastard. Swallowing, she looked at him then ate her sandwich and drained her juice. Setting the empty container aside, she watched him. "If I agree, I want a shower, alone. Without you watching..." She said simply. Trying to give herself a little more privacy. "Agree to that then I will let you, for ten minute, no fighting..." She swore. It felt as though she were making a deal with the devil.

He ate slowly and finishes shortly after her, he turned to her again and smiles "You have my word... I'll be making dinner anyway..." He stands and collects her dishes, returning everything to the basket and setting it on the table. "Just remember... No fighting, or I'm helping you bathe..." He stands and moves closer, soon sitting on the bed next to her, "You're a very beautiful girl you know..." he reaches out and cups her cheek gently and rubs it softly with his thumb. "Alright... Come here..." He helps her to sit across his lap, his hand slowly running along her leg, his other petting her side softly. After a few moments he slips his hand into her panties and starts to gently tease her, rubbing along her slit and around her clit. He then leans closer and kisses softly along her neck.

She swallowed as he helped her into his lap, glancing at his watch, 2:07. She just had to wait until 2:17. She could do this. As his hand moved up her bare leg, she took in a sharp breath, trying not to feel anything as he moved his hand to her panties and slipped his fingers snide. She jerked and closed her eyes tightly, clenching her fists but made no move to stop him or to fight him. She was in control of her senses this time. She wasn't going to succumb to his movement or rushes this time. She just had to endure it for ten minutes. As he kissed her neck, she swallowed hard and kept her eyes shut tight. She could do this. She knew she could.

He smirks lightly against her neck, then sucks it softly, she was trying to ignore him, he'd show her. His hand moves up her side to softly slide under bra and free her breast, massaging it gently and rubbing her nipple. While his other hand skillfully teases her below, rubbing her clit in tight little circles and teasing a finger along her slit. He would glance at her face now and then, she was not good at hiding what she liked, and he took full advantage of it, doing only what put that pleasured look on her face. After a few minutes he leans down and pulls her nipple into his mouth, sucking it softly and teasing it with his tongue.

She sucked in a breath as he latched his mouth onto her nipple and she could feel her insides tightening. No damn it. No. She would not let him seduce her. Damn her stupid hormones. She peaked at his watch. 2:10. Okay. Seven more minutes. As if the first three hadn't been agony already. She blew out a breath, trying hard not to give noises that she liked it. She didn't want to like it. She wanted to hate it but her body had discovered pleasure while being drugged and it wanted it again. This plan was beginning to backfire. Just be stoic, she thought. Don't let it affect you. Like a mantra, she began to repeat don't respond in her head but it wasn't working. As he touched her clit a certain way, she shuddered. Her nipple was a hard point from all his suckling. God she was losing it.

He sped his hand up slightly and pulled from her nipple with a light pop before blowing cool air over it, then switching to her other nipple as his hand resumed massaging it lightly. He could feel her starting to shudder and shiver, her breathe was also getting a bit quicker, he continues to glance at her face, she was mumbling something softly, maybe thinking she was saying it in her head. 'It won't work...' He thought as he rubs her clit a bit harder now, feeling her legs start to spread just slightly as another shiver ran through her. Her body knew what pleasure was now and it was becoming too hard to fight the wonderful things he was making her feel, he looks at her again as a soft moan slips past her lips.

Back
Top Bottom