Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden (LadyDark and Belle)

LaBellaMia

Star
Seventeen year old Claire gave a soft groan, blue eyes peaking open. Her head was killing her. Hell, her body was aching. She winced, eyes adjusting to the dimly lit area around her and then she gasped. She was a decent sized room filled with a bed, small card table with two chairs and a ladder leading up to a hatch that had some sort of metal lock. The whole ceiling was made of tin or steel and the only light source was a single bulb off in the corner that highlighted the bed. She winced, moving up to touch her head only to realize at that moment her hands were fastened behind her back. A thin metal collar circled her neck and was attached to a post behind her. She struggled managing to free her wrists from the rope and immediately tried to loosen the collar but it was snapped shut with dome sort of padlock. Turning, she struggled, tugging on the metal linked chain attached to the three inch thick steel pipe and gave a whimper of sheer helplessness. Where the hell was she?

The last thing she remembered was walking down the shortcut to her house with her bike at her side. It had a flat tire. Someone had walked up behind her and stick something sharp in her neck and everything had gone dark. Now she found herself waking up in a bunker, alone...and...looking down she realized, undressed. The only thing on her petite frame was the simple bra and panties she had worn under her clothes. Swallowing hard, she stood up, her long blonde hair falling to her waist. Her parents were going to be so worried. She had to get out of here.

Kaden was in his kitchen preparing dinner when he got an alert on his phone, quickly drying his hands and picking the device up he smiles. "Finally awake...." He unlocks his phone and called up his video app and watched as the girl in his bunker struggled until her hands were free. "The ropes were easy... Silly girl, thought it would be easy to get away..." He chuckles and closes the app, slipping his phone back into his pocket. "She can wait until I'm done here..." He mumbles before getting back to his cookig, making sure nothing burnt.

A little over an hour later the hatch above the ladder unlocks and slides open, Kaden steps down the ladder slowly. He glances behind him towards the girl chained to the wall. "Well hello there... So glad to see you awake Claire... I almost feared I gave you too much seditive..." He smiles and steps off te ladder, turning to face her, her chain didn't allow her anywhere near him. "My name is Kaden... And you'll be staying with me for a long while..." He sets a small basket down near the table and takes a few steps closer to her. "I'm sorry I had to bring you hear like this... But it's the only way to have you listen..." He smiles kindly "You must be hungry by now... I made you some dinner..." He moves back to the basket and starts to pull out a well prepared meal for two.

Claire gasped when the trap door opened and a man stepped into the bunker. She recognized him from around town but didn't know his name. At least not until he gave it. She swallowed as he approached, quickly standing and pressing herself as hard against the wall as she could. Trying to keep as much distance between them as possible. When he went back toward the basket, she drew in a deep breath. "Listen?" She nearly squeaked, feeling like she was on the verge of a panic attack.

"You...you have to let me go...my parents, they...they will start looking for me. If you let me go, nobody will notice I ever went missing and..,and I won't tell a soul...I promise. Please...please...you have to let me go..." She begged him gently, wondering if this approach was right. Of course if he came near her with anything other than the intent to give her food she would give him hell. Her body was toned from years as a soccer player and she was in peak physical condition. He had caught her by surprise before but now she was ready to fight him.

He smiles and chuckles lightly as she begins to plead for her freedom, he continues to set the table. "I'm sorry my dear... But you won't be leaving and your parents won't find you..." He finishes dishing her plate out, their food came from the same containers, he looks up at her a moment and smiles again "You see... This bunker is well hidden in my house, it's sound proof and I live outside of town..." He picks up her plate and sets it down a few feet from her, within her reach, then returns to the table and takes a seat. "I'm also an upstanding citizen of the town who gives back to the community, I volunteer and donate all the time... I'm even helping to look for you... Even funding some of the search effort... You've been in and out of consciousness for little over a day now..." He pours some wine for himself "Go on and eat before it gets cold... Would you like some?" Pointing to the bottle, he was very calm and sure of himself, he had gone to great lengths to acquire her and he intended to keep her. He starts to eat himself slowly, glancing at her every now and then.

She slowly knelt down, taking the food and then moving to the wall once more. She grabbed the fork, gently eating but she was so tense her body wouldn't let her eat more than a few bites. "No...no wine for me," she said, eating a little more before shoving the plate aside, feeling sick to her stomach. "I don't understand why you would do this? I don't know you....and I don't understand what I did for you to bring me here. I want my clothes. I want to go home..." She said then moved to stand up again, glancing at her chain before looking back at him, rubbing her wrists that were red still from where he had tied them with rope. Claire knew she had to find a way out but her sources were limited and she didn't have any way of undoing the stupid padlock that had the collar attached to her neck. "You think you have the perfect hide out but you'll be found out eventually," she swore.

He continues to eat slowly, sipping his glass of wine. "I brought you here to be mine... And it totally your own fault..." He sets his fork down and looks at her. "Always running around in next to nothing or hot days... Always smiling at me as you run by... You are such a little tease..." He picks his fork up again "You need to eat more then that... Don't make me punish you already..." He smiles again and finishes his wine, then putting his things back in the basket. He looks back as she speaks again "Is that so... Well I have already volunteered to have my house searched... And as you can see... You are still here..." He stands and moves closer to her, until he's got her against the wall, he reaches up to brush his fingers across her cheek as he chuckles lightly. "You belong to me now my dear... And the sooner you realize that... The better it will be for you..." He quickly grabs her hands as she tries to hit him and holds them above her head against the wall. "I'll forgive you this time... But just remember, I hit back..." He steals a kiss before letting her go and quickly stepping back.

She swallowed as he said they had not found her and flushed. As he stepped toward her, she made a move to hit him but he caught her wrists then kissed her. She whimpered and then dropped her hands as he moved back. No one had ever kissed her before and now he had stolen that from her. Anger filled her. "You are a sick bastard," she said then spat on the floor by his foot but not actually touching any part of him. "Give me my clothes then leave me alone," she ordered. A futile attempt at some control over the entire situation. "I never teased you. It's all in your head you sick fuck!"

He quickly turns back to her and slaps her across the face "Don't you talk back to me like that you little bitch..." He glares at her "I know what I saw and what you did... Now you're going to pay for it..." He pulls her up by the collar on her neck and glares at her "I could have killed you... But instead I'm going to teach you..." He lifts his hand up and rubs her cheek again, then he drops her "So you better smarten up..." He takes her plate and puts it away, then goes back up the ladder, closing te door.

She gave a gasp and soft cry when he slapped her without any warning and she groaned when he grabbed the collar, pulling her up and against him so she could do nothing. The threat slid through her veins like ice and when he dropped her, she nearly fell but caught her balance. Claire slowly put a hand to her throbbing cheek then waited until he was gone before the tears that had threatened began to fall. She slumped to the cold ground and then closed her eyes, sobbing softly and praying for a way out.

Claire thought she must of fallen asleep because she woke curled up on the floor, shivering and once more aware of her surroundings. Trapped and alone in her bunker. Her cheek was certainly sore and with no idea of time, she was left wondering when he would be back down. He would come down and she was just praying that she could handle whatever he dished out.

Kaden was pissed as he cleaned up after dinner and put everything away. "Little bitch! ... Making me have to hit her like that..." He finishes soon enough and heads upstairs to get ready for bed. "Well I'll show her tomorrow..." He showered and dressed, the set a few things out for tomorrow before going to bed.

The next day he was up early like normal, got dressed, collected what he set out the night before and headed downstairs. "Hmm... Breakfast... What to make..." He opened the fridge and pulled out eggs and bacon and started to cook. Once done he packs it up and gets ready to go see his girl. He opens the door and heads down, carrying the basket and another bag. "Good morning Sweety... Sleep well?" He steps down and sets the food items on the table, and puts the bag on the bed. "What's say we have some breakfast... And I hope you'll be a good girl and finish your food this time..." He sets her plate a few feet from her again and sits at the table with his own, watching her.

Claire saw him enter warily and noted he carried some sort of bag. Judging by the meal, it was morning and time for breakfast. As he set her food close to her, she took it and started to eat. It wouldn't so to starve herself. After all, she would need all of her strength to figure out how to escape. After eating the eggs, and bacon, she pushed the plate away, silently standing up and glancing at the bed. Evidence of the slap he dealt her came in the form of a light bruise on her cheek.

Something was up. Something bad. Whatever was in that bag was bad. Taking a deep breath, she leant against the wall, watching him eat, not speaking and only watching with her body tense and full of suspicion.

He ate in silence, watching her from the corner of his eye as he did, once he was done he collected the dishes and set them back in the basket. "I don't like to get violent... But you forced to do that..." He stood an walked closer to her, watching her tense as he did so, "I hope things can be different today..." soon moving to stand right before her. "I'm sorry my Sweet..." Faster then she could react he pushes her against the wall and empties a needle into her arm, then holding her tightly as it took affect. "Shhh... Just relax..." He had given her seditive, just enough to make her tired and sluggish. "That's it..." He ran his fingers through her hair, slowly bringing them to the ground.

After a few minutes he picks her up and carries her to the bed and laying her down, he pulls some leather cuffs from the bag and cuffs her hands together, then chains them to her collar. "It's time for your first lesson my sweet..." He tips her chin up and kisses her softly, he lays her back down and pulls another item from the back. "Now I'm not gonna hurt you, if you behave..." He had taken out a bullet vibrator with a control, he slips the vibrator into her panties, resting over her clit nicely. Then he gently pulls her to rest in his lap, turning her head to look at him, his other hand holding the control. "This is what I'm offering you..." He turns the toy on to low, watching her.

As he approached her, she did tense and then gave a cry as he put a needle in her arm. She fought as he took it out but the effects of the drug were almost immediate, causing her movements to slow and then she slumped against him. Everything seemed foggy and she struggled but everything felt weak. She whimpered as he took her from the wall, guessing the chain was taken off because the next thing she knew was being on the bed and her arms being secured behind her. She struggled, squirming and grunting from the effort but her body was unable to fight. She felt him put something in her panties and then lift her up onto his lap.

As the thing in her panties turned on, she jerked and squirmed. "No..." She moaned. "B-bastard..." She managed to grit out as she looked at him, glaring. Or at least thinking she was glaring. If this was how a drunk felt, she never wanted to experience it again. The low vibration against her clit was a strange sensation causing a warmth to pool in her belly but she fought the feelings he was trying to rouse within her. "Stop....it..." She ordered, looking up at him. Trying to free her wrists but when she tugged, it choked her. He must of attached it to her collar.

Kaden smiles at her as he turns the toy on and holds her gently in his lap, reaching up to softly rub her cheek. "I'm sorry... But I'm sure you'll love this..." He watches her, allowing her to shift when she needs to and kissing her forehead softly. "How's it feel..." He runs his hand along her arm lightly before rubbing her cheek again. He spoke slowly to her, doing his best to keep her looking at him, smiling if wider when he felt her shiver. "See... Feels nice, doesn't it... How about a bit more..." He had kept it on low for a few minutes, letting her body slowly react to it. Once she started to shiver and twitch slightly he slowly turns it up to medium, then kisses her when she gasps from the added sensation. He holds her a bit tighter as he pulls away, looking at her "Shhh... Just relax... See..." He smiles as she arches lightly and kisses her cheek before rubbing it softly again with his thumb.

"Stop!" She ordered, giving a whimper, her hands moving up to push his hand from her cheek. The humming in her panties was only increasing the growing heat in her belly and the throbbing. She didn't know what it was and didn't want to know. She grunted and squirmed, trying to dislodge the vibrating thing from where it was and then whimpered. "Stop it...stop....it..." She said, half begging, half commanding feeling like her words were slurred as she spoke. "Mmmph." Her body struggled against the vibratory, her bonds and the effects of the drugs and she just wanted it all to stop, but her body was only growing hotter. Tears of frustration fell down her cheeks.

He chuckles softly and holds her hand a moment,"It's not that bad, I promise..." He kisses her hand and smiles at her, turning it up just a notch. "It'll feel better if you relax... Just try it..." He rocks her slightly when she bucks her hips a few times, helping her find a rhythm. "There you go..." He again cups her cheek and makes her look at him, kissing her softly once again when she's distracted. He rests the control on the bed and lays his hand lightly over her belly, feeling it twitch and shiver. "You can feel it can't you... Feel something building... Growing..." He smiles softly at her, she was doing quite well for her first, he wondered if she'd make it to the max setting this time. "Look at me... That's right..." It was almost like talking to an infant, guiding her actions. He softly rubs her tears away and turns it up another notch, it was now halfway to max.

Claire whimpered again as he turned up the intensity of the vibrations, shaking her head. No. No, she didn't want to feel any of this. She tried to twist away as he cupped her cheeks and wanted to bite him for kissing her but her head and body weren't being very coordinated with each other. She found herself unable to stop her hips from jerking and she shut her eyes tightly, fighting the feelings that the vibrator was giving her. His voice in her ear didn't help matters. She knew what he was trying to do. He was tryin to coax her, trying to make her moan for him but she wouldn't. God help her, she would try her damndest. She gave a tortured cry as he turned the vibration up again, vehemently shaking her head. "Nn-noo," she slurred but her body wasn't listening. Her sex was getting hot and wet and her inner muscles were clenching and expanding as she fought off the feeling of orgasm. And then before she could stop it, one ripped through her, making her moan and shudder in is arms. Tears of humiliation streamed down her face as she unwillingly gave voice to the pleasure he had created within her. Unwanted pleasure but pleasure all the same.

He smiles and watches her as she tried to fight it, rubbing her cheek and kissing her softly. Then holding her closer to him as she finally falls per the edge, after a moment he turns the toy off and looks at her. "Shhh... Don't cry Sweety... You were beautiful..." He softly wipes her tears away again and kisses her forehead, then sits up straight and lay her on the bed again. "I can't wait to see your next one..." He turns and pulls something else from the bag, more leather cuffs, only these ones were attached to a pole. "I hope you didn't think we were done honey..." He turns back to her and starts to strap the cuffs around her thighs, the pole keeping her from closing her legs. "Let's see how you do this time..." He smiles at her again and stands, pulling a chair closer from the table then sitting to face the bed. He picks up the control and turned the toy back on to low, watching her closely.

She was still sobbing when he started to use the pole, spreading her thighs and revealing her panties now wet from her orgasm. He no doubt could see the crease of her sex and the small bulge of the vibrator fit so snuggly against her still throbbing clit. She just wanted to be put out of her misery, wanted to kill him but neither was happening any time soon. As the vibrator was turned on once more, she jerked, trying to free her hands and put them down toward her panties but the chain didn't let her hands go further than her naval and she was to blushed and uncoordinated to lift herself up.

"No....s-stop," she murmured, begging him. Humiliation of how she was splayed out and of her bodily reaction to the vibrator, burned through her. Unbidden pleasure began again. This time her body was much quicker to recognize the vibrators purpose and her inner muscles clenched with need and reacted positively to the ministrations it gave. "No...noooo....stop..." She begged. "Please make...it...make it stop..."

Kaden just smiles and continues to watch, he was getting excited himself, but he'd take care of that later. "So... Do I take it you've never done this to yourself... Have you ever even touched yourself?" He'd slowly turn it up, watching closely to see signs she was close again, once she was close enough he'd drop it back down to low once again. "I bet you haven't... You liked to pretend you were grown up, flaunting your skin around town... But you're a little innocent... Aren't you..." He continues the cycle of increasing and decreasing the toy as he talks to her, never letting her get close enough to cumming again. He glances up to her face a few times and smiles, she tried to stay strong, but he could see the pleasured look on her face now and then when her mask would fall.

His questions, mixed with his actions, had her cheeks burning. She was going crazy. She hated him and what he was doing but her body was reacting with heat and pleasure and need. No, she had never touched herself before. No, she had never felt anything like this. What was supposed to be a joyous occasion, her first time, was a nightmare brought on by the twisted bastard who had her trussed up as he pleased.

"Please..." She panted, feeling her body hovering on the edge of orgasm. "P-please...m-make it stop," she begged him, her pride slipping away, just for the chance to breathe and not be controlled by the device in her panties. Heaven help her but she was losing her mind. Her whole body was trembling, perspiration marred her brow. Shutting her eyes tightly, she moaned, fighting for control but losing.

He smiles at her and moves closer after her plea, leaning down he kisses her forehead, the crouches beside the bed and softly pets her head. "Tell me it feels good... And I'll let you finish... And our session will be over for now..." He gently turns her head to far him "Or I'll just continue... It's up to you..." He kisses her as she moans again and he turns the toy back down again, he had almost let her over that time, he smiles and moves back to his seat on the chair. He let her body relax again as she thought about his offer, only to start increasing the toy again slowly, but again never long enough for her to get her release. He could see her will starting to crack, pleasure was a heard thing to fight, no one want to stop feeling good.

She whimpered as he kissed her mouth, a sound of humiliation and pleasure and she gasps for breath as he slows the vibrations and then cries out when he starts building it up again. She knew the only way to end it was to admit her body liked it and pride always did go before a fall. She fought it for several agonizing moments before giving a sob. "F-fine....it...f-feels good...I...l-like it," she stammered out, finding it hard to breathe. Shame and pleasure filled her and she sobbed, trying her best to reach her peak if only to stop the sensations built tight in her body. "I like it," she said again, giving another breathless moan.

He smiles again "That's my girl... Here's a reward..." He slowly started to increase it again, this time not stopping as she got closer and closer. He moves to sit by her again, making her look at him again "Moan all you like... You're meant to enjoy this..." He runs his fingers through her damp hair again and kisses her cheek. "That's it... Almost there..." He watches her and talks her through it as she gets closer, slowly turning the speed up as he does, he even let her take the control near the end, letting her turn it off when she wanted. He wanted to at with her mind, making her control her pleasure at the end, would she stop it, or give in to her need.

As her orgasmed washed over her, she cried out and as the waves slowly ebbed, she turned off the damned thing, closing her eyes and shuddering. Her whole body was covered in sweat, between her legs she was wet and her panties drenched in her essence. She dropped the remote, panting for breath, exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Heaven help her. Her still bound hands relaxed against her bare flesh and she whimpered every time the vibrator moved against her engorged and sensitive clit. Before long, her body had relaxed completely and he would find her soon heavily asleep after being drugged and experiencing her first orgasms at the will of her captor.

Back
Top Bottom