Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Used, abused, and humiliated. Smut RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be straight up. Looking for some smut! Looking to be completely and utterly dominated, humiliated, broken. Used and abused! So feel free to PM me, we can talk it through or just jump right into it. We can start anywhere at all. I'm just looking for some smutty fun.

The idea below is just a general gist, can talk things out and change them up, but looking basically for a couple to go from a" Dating" relationship to a master/slave- Slut/Sir relationship, where the girl is broken into into nothing more than a cum guzzling fuck toy.

The thread is a major work in progress but you get the picture. Will make it look prettier over time. But here is hoping to get some plays going!

Abusive Relationship: Courtney always has been a quiet and reserved kind of girl, and always a bit on the submissive side. Giving in to the whims of anyone that got a little stern. But when the right guy came along he seemed like Mr. Perfect at first. So sweet and kind, but slowly wrapping Courtney around his finger little by little, causing her to crave his attention and approval until he had her completely.

Then his attitude changed. He manipulated her with the little things " If you love me You'd do it. " Is all he'd really have to say to get her to give in to anything. She cooked, she cleaned, she did all the errands. He brought home the money so how hard would it be for her to take care of everything else? He further ensnared her with an engagement ring, using the " How much do you think that cost? " " It wasn't cheap. " Excused to reel in her more and more.

She was hooked, and he knew it. No matter what he would do to her she would always come back. He could talk her into a blowjob anywhere then convince her to keep drool and cum on her face. He fucked her hard and rough and would then throw her outside wet and sloppy locking all the doors and windows so she would have to stay outside for the neighbors to see until he let her back in.

He might take her out for a romantic picnic, only to leave her stranded naked on the side of the road forcing her to find a way home.

He got her to fuck his friends or even complete strangers she'd never met before.

He would break her down little by little. use her , abuse her , degrade her maker her into the whore she was always meant to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom