Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A fresh start (Bethany Farrell x OpenHentai)

Livia steps into the locker room and takes a gentle breath before peeling her suit off her damp body. It clings to her skin as she strips and lets it fall to the ground. She grabs one of the gym’s bath towels and dries herself off a bit before wrapping it around her slender frame. She has the wild idea of slipping into the bathroom with Cindy and offering to help her wash up.

Livia can’t help but brush her hand against the inside of her legs as she thinks about getting it on with a hotty like Cindy in the community showers. Hot and steamy shower sex is the best kind of sex in her mind. For all her refined tendencies she is still a pervert at heart and proud of it.

She practically skips out of the locker room with nothing but her towel. She heads right for the lady’s locker room when she spots a person’s shadow being casted by the bright, white moon. She looks over at the gate and sees a very distraught looking Beth.

“Beth, what the hell are you still doing in there?” She quickly runs back into the locker and grabs the gate keys. She knows time is of the essence due to the security system being set for the night. More importantly, Cindy would be getting out of the shower soon and she couldn’t miss this golden opportunity. She fishes out her keys and runs back out to Beth. She starts fidgeting with the stubborn lock all while waiting for an answer.

Oh thank God, Livia to the rescue. Or actually now I have to explain myself. I feel like the kid who's just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and worries he wont get anymore cookies. "I'm sorry Livia." I figure the only plausible excuse is the truth so I come clean.

"Well I knew you and Cindy hit it off, and I figured you two would hook up." I look down at the ground. "I guess my body took over before my brain did, and I wanted to watch..." I exhale loudly. I look up and hopefully see something other than anger there... "Maybe this is one of those things that later on we will look back and laugh at this?" I ask hopefully trying to escape utter judgment and doom.

I decide to accept whatever may come of this feeling utterly and completely humiliated...

Livia has to admit that Beth’s actions are pretty bold. She’s not really mad at her, but this damn lock is certainly giving her fits. She fidgets with it more and more tugging at it. Amongst her struggle she accidently shakes her towel loose until it eventually drops at her feet. She is fully aware of her nude state, but that was hardly her concern at the moment. She finally gets the stubborn lock off and open the gate to let Beth out. She slams the gate shut in frustration and locks it once more.

“I have to admit that was pretty bold of you to spy on us like that.” Livia gives her a wry smile. “Well you should probably get out of here.” She picks up her towel and figures what’s the point in hide it. She rolls it up and drapes it around her neck. She isn’t afraid to show off her body. Her firm core, ample breasts, and shapely ass. She can tell Beth definitely enjoys the view too. She’s very happy to strut her stuff. Livia is like cat nip to lesbians.

With a sigh of relief, I hear the lock come off, and the gate opening. I almost didn't notice Livia's state of undress until I was on the other side of the gate. She was beautiful, almost like a fitness model. Toned muscles, firm ass, and tits to die for. I stood there watching her my mouth agape at her boldness.

"You call me bold... just look at yourself " I giggle and call out through the gate. I walk to my car and drive home. I come into the house, and turn on some lights. I guess Sue has gone to bed. Good. I will at least be spared the twenty questions for now. I go to my bedroom, and pull out my wet swimsuit and towel and hang them up to dry. I touch my lycra fabric and am instantly transtported back to the gate. I imagine Livia walking back into the shower and washing herself off before going home. As I imagine her body in my mind, my hand instantly goes to my already wet pussy, and strokes it, realizing that I was starting to lust after Livia. I realized then and there I had to attract her attention somehow. I looked at her number in my wallet, and said quietly to myself. Its time to break my mold a bit. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will try. I hope she accepts me. I get ready for bed, and drift off dreaming of how I was going to entice Livia...

She watches Beth out and quickly runs to the woman’s locker room. Inside she pleased to hear the sound of Cindy still showering away. She places her towel on a bench and quietly sneaks into the women’s shower. Amidst the steam she spots a head of bright, blonde hair. Cindy gently hums a cheerful tune as Livia quietly walks up.

She alerts her to her presence by turning on the shower head beside her. She looks over in surprise, but smiles at her company. “Well looks like I’m not the only one who needed a shower.” She smiles as she checks out Livia’s naked body.

Livia does much the same and is enticed by Cindy’s shapely hourglass figure. What gets her most is a neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair between her legs. She always appreciated a woman who didn’t mind a little carpet to match the drapes. “I thought I could help wash your back.” She smiles devious as she lathers her hands.

She immediately gets to work on Cindy’s back as she rubs her hands against her soft, supple skin. Livia could help admire her flawless pores and playfully reaches around to feel Cindy’s firm, but also soft abs. Cindy giggles as Livia’s touch slightly tickles her. She turns around and drapes her arms over Livia’s shoulder and gives her another passionate kiss. The heat is really beginning to build now and they hold each other tightly. Their breasts pressing against each other’s as they continue making out.

Livia smiles and slowly sinks down to her knees. She licks her lips and leans in to lick the soft folds between Cindy’s legs. She immediately begins to moan erotically as Livia tastes her pussy. Almost out of instinct Cindy spreads her legs to invite Livia in more. With her right hand she spreads open Cindy’s blonde snatch and with her left she slowly fingers herself. She licks more and more feeding both their wild lust. “Holy shit, that’s good.” Cindy cries out in ecstasy.

Livia is ecstatic to hear this as she pleasures herself to the soft cries of Cindy’s horny pleasure. After a few minutes Cindy lets out a subdued cry as her legs tremble and she slowly slumps down. Her breath is shallow as her breasts rise and fall after each exasperated breath. Livia wasn’t about to let off with only one orgasm though. She sits in front of her and slowly laps one leg over another until both their pussies are kissing.

She begins grinding against Cindy’s crotch as she wraps her arms around her. “Oh my god Livia, you’re going to make me cum again!” She shouts before her body spasms from another orgasm. Livia seizes the opportunity to fondle Cindy’s breasts and suckle her tits. Cindy could feel herself getting consumed in lust as her mind goes blank.

Livia continues tribbing with her until she finally reaches a powerful and very satisfying orgasm herself. The two both shout and practically collapse. Cindy rests against the ceramic wall as water rains down on them. “Holy fuck, that’s some of the best sex I’ve ever had.” Cindy commends Livia’s ability to please.

Livia smiles, quite satisfied herself. “I aim to please. I’m here most days. I feel free to come again sometime.” She kisses her one last time and helps her to her feet. The two quickly step of the shower and get dressed. Livia runs back to the employee lockers and puts on a fresh change of clothes before heading out with Cindy. The two part and Livia hops in a taxi back to her condo.

She opens her door and quickly stretches for slamming the door and just as quickly discarding her clothes again. She takes out her wet swimsuit and puts her fresh change of clothes back for tomorrow. She leaves everything else untouched as she heads right for her bed and crashes on it. She climbs sloppily under the covers and drifts off to sleep.

I wake up slowly after a good nights rest. Maybe the best sleep I have had in a while. I put on some lounge morning clothes and sleepily go to the kitchen. Sue is there already in her flannel gown and hairnet with rollers. I give her a quick kiss."Mornin" "Mornin dear. Do you want some coffee?" she replies back. "Yah that would be great." She pours me a up and hands it to me. "So how did it go last night?" Thinking I should spare her my hyjinx I reply simply. "It was great Auntie. I love the place and will probably go there often." I sit down at the table and sigh. Hmmm what's my plan for today? Probably the same as yesterday. I finish eating and go up to my room and turn on my laptop.

I search all the normal rentals site, and even look through some job sites to see what there was. I found a few places, and researched them. I got a shower and dressed at left letting Auntie know I wouldn't be back till later. I started making my rounds and got frustrated easily. Housing was gonna be a hard step here. At 11:30 am I decided it was time to take a break. That's when I started to think about Livia again. Hmmmm what could I do to meet her again, and also to let her know I was interested in her. I didn't know what I wanted, But I knew that I would love her to be a part of my new life. I sat down at the same coffee shop to see if she was there. She was not, but that was ok. I still could put my plan in motion. I pulled out her number and called her on my cellphone "Hi Livia its Beth".....

Livia rises bright and early in the morning as she always does and climbs out of her bed feeling rested and revitalized. Sex and a good night’s rest as a way of doing that to her. She can’t complain, but she is still a little annoyed they scheduled her to close and then open the very next day. Regardless she quickly gets up and heads for the shower.

She gives herself a thorough cleaning as she thinks about last night’s affairs and her fun in the shower with Cindy. She sure wouldn’t mind seeing her again and maybe inviting her over. She did make sure to slip Cindy her number when she was leaving, but she can never be sure if she is going to call.

She steps out and quickly dries her hair with nothing more than her towel giving her that naturally messy hair style she loves so much and heads back for her room. She discards her towel in the hamper and puts on a fresh swimsuit. She reaches into her closet to pull out of one several identical loud red swimsuits. She slips into it and gives herself a once over in the mirror and tugs at it to straighten it out.

This is a normal morning routine for Livia. Next she walks out into the kitchen and starts boiling water in a kettle. Every little detail is timed and placed exactly. She practically has her day down to a science. Efficiency is the name of the game with her. She reaches into her fridge for some yogurt and cream cheese. She liberally applies it to her bagel and like clockwork the kettle starts to whistle. She grabs a mug and places a tea bag in before pouring in the piping hot water.

She takes her breakfast out past her living room and onto her balcony as she does every morning in the spring and summer time. The peace and tranquility is something she wouldn’t give up for the world. Livia’s a woman of simple pleasures so a nice breakfast and spot of tea from her balcony is truly divine.

It is unfortunately short lived as she checks the time. She gathers her things and heads out for work. Thankfully it’s only swim classes and water aerobatics until noon today. If she’s lucky they might even finish a half hour or so early.

Her mornings at the pool aren’t too eventful. Mostly teaching the kids how to swim properly and keep a close eye on them. She loves kids and is happy to teach them. She first became a lifeguard when she was sixteen which is why she decided to focus on a career in physical and recreational therapy.

Her morning goes by relatively quickly which is always a good thing so she manages to get out of the water before noon. This leaves the rest of her day free. Question is what will she do? Continue her never ending quest for a roommate or go out someplace? Her thoughts are interrupted by her phone ringing.

She notices who it is. “Hey Beth!” She responds enthusiastically. “How are you?”

As Livia answers, I am struck by how I feel today. I look at my self and realize that in a short span of time, I have become bolder about myself and my surroundings. I look at the People in the coffee shop differently today. Yesterday I was just another person, another patron wanting coffee today, I am different. I decided I would sit with a better vantage point to see people. I also decided to look truly at the people who were there.

There was some couples. young people and old people. I also looked at the other women in the coffee shop differently today. Could I be like Livia? Having a second sense as to who was gay and who was not? I tried hard to tell. From across the room I did see a young blond who seemed to be looking at me. She saw me look in her direction and smile. I smiled back at her. Hmm maybe it does work...

My thoughts came back to Livia. "I am dong well. Much better than last night.." I nervously laugh. "I hope you didn't get into trouble over me." I pause and then ask, "Hey listen, I was wondering if your free today, I thought I would take a walk in the huge park I saw in the middle of town. You know the one by the river, and I was wondering if you would like to join me?" I feel a big lump in my throat the old Beth coming back. I force it down hoping against hope that Livia would join me...

Livia smiles at Beth’s sudden invitation and her forwardness, she is happy to spend more time with her new friend. “I’d love to,” She speaks cheerfully as she dries herself off. “I’ll be there in about an hour.” She quickly hangs up the phone and gathers her things. Livia heads home with a gentle spring in her step as a way to subtly mask her excitement.

The weather is lovely and warm with a gentle breeze in the air that she always enjoys. She reaches her condo and begins her usual ritual of tossing her stuff aside, stripping down, and heading for the shower. She takes a quick rinse to wash the chlorine from her body and hums a peaceful tone to herself.

Once how she quickly dries herself off and saunters to her room in the nude. She walks up to her mirror to give herself a quick glance. Livia is far from vain, but she knows she’s a stunner and isn’t afraid to flaunt it. People find confidence attractive and Livia certainly isn’t lacking any of that. She runs her fingers over her feminine curves with a seductive smile. She decides that she doesn’t need to be too formal so she opts for a pair of skinny jeans and a simple, but elegant, white blouse.

She doesn’t feel the need to put on any make up so she skips the blush and perfume. Instead she lets the lingering scent of lavender from her body wash do the talking. Like that Livia is now ready for her little outing with Beth. She grabs her purse and slips her phone and other essentials in it as she steps out the door.

She hails a cab and takes it to the park in question. A huge natural park the city prided itself on. Livia herself remembers her fond childhood memory of visiting the park with her family, taking school field trips to it, and even spending a lot of time with friends there as well. She knows pretty much every inch of its one square mile area.

At the entrance to the park I can see Livia get out of the cab. Wow does she look good. Even in simple attire, and simply made up she looks dreamy. As she steps out of the cab with her long legs graceful as ever, and the well toned muscles of her upper body framed oh so nicely by the curve of her hips I sigh..

I greet her with a wide smile and suggest we walk along the tree lined pathway. As we walk I talk with her. Not griping or timidly, just like I am comfortable with her. I ask her about her self, what her goals and aspirations are, what she wants to get out of life, and even tease her about her boldness with other women. "You know I am glad to see you so happy and vibrant." I smile mischievously "Because it makes me want to do this" I had walked on the outside of her along the path by this time, and decided to put my plan in motion. Although I am not as strong as Livia, I have other things to my advantage.

I swing my hip against hers hopefuly catching her off balance, hip checking her lightly as it were, towards the trees. I quickly grab your waist guiding you behind a big oak tree, and lean up placing my arms around your neck and plant a firm passionate kiss on you, slightly giggling afterwards.....

Livia is almost a little awestruck by Beth’s sudden advance. She definitely won’t fault her new friend for taking the initiative, but this is certainly a change of pace. She’s pleased to see that Beth had it in her in the first place. The way she caught Livia off guard and seized the opportunity pleased her, but Livia isn’t so easy to submit herself. The passionate kiss practically made her heart skip a beat and she wouldn’t mind another.

Beth giggles which Livia can’t help giggle herself. Then she leans forward and gives Beth a soft peck on the lips and whispers into her ear seductively. “This is a dangerous game you’re playing dear.” Her warm breath brushes against Beth’s ear and the nape of her neck. Livia gazes right into Beth’s eyes with a devious grin before kissing her with even more passion.

At this point Livia knows that Beth is practically putty in her hands. She kisses her more and more as she slowly slips her tongue in Beth’s mouth. Their tongues dancing around in their wild embrace. Livia’s hands trace gently down her back. Her fingers dancing down Beth’s spine. The sensation is like excited jolts of electricity shooting down her spine and through her whole body. Livia likens herself to a bit of an enchantress and many women can attest to this fact.

As Livia goes along with the plan and accepts my kiss, my heart flutters. I smile inside knowing that it worked. 2 can play at your game Livia. But I wasn't ready for the next round, and clearly now I was at the disadvantage. I tried to keep up, darting my toungue in out and around hers, but I couldn't help it. I was losing this battle. But it was a battle in which there were no real losers.

As she ran her fingers up and down my back it sent shivers straight to my nether regions and I moaned softly. One time when we came up for air I tried to act like I was her equal, but some how I don't think she bought it. I threw out the cheezy line "Danger is my middle name" But inside I melted. I stroked her lower back as she was much taller than me and made little circles with my fingers along the top of her jeans feeling a bit of the lacy garment underneath. I am intoxicated by the heady mixture of her feminine scent and the sweet smell of lavender. Oh I just wanted to sink into that aroma. My knees buckled ad I definitely lost the fight. I clung to her like she was my first love, I know I hadn't felt this way in a long time. I wanted it to continue. "Liv.." I said with passion still dancing in my eyes and body. "Maybe we should continue this somewhere more comfortable?" I laugh a bit. In truth the tree bark was quite uncomfortably scratchy, and I had a small bough poised to impale me if I wasn't careful...

Livia smiles at Beth as she has successfully taken control and kisses the nape of her neck. She whispers in her ear. “How about we head back to my place and we can continue to get to know each other better.” She shoots her a very flirty grin and licks her lips. With one last fleeting kiss she takes Beth by the head and leads her how of the park.

While Livia herself is no stranger to rolling around in the hay while in public she can tell this is definitely out of Beth’s comfort zone. She’s sure it took all her courage to even go this far. This is in line with Livia’s personality as well though. She may not start the battle, but she always finished it.

The two women hop in a cab and patiently wait until they reach Livia’s condo. She sits beside Beth and slowly caress her leg in an even more seductive manner. Livia’s fingers dance over Beth’s legs and creep between her thighs every now and then to keep up the foreplay. She can only imagine this is driving Beth’s libido crazy and Livia loves it. Livia has no doubt she can rock her world.

The two hop out of the cab and quickly head to her condo, giggling all the way. They file into the elevator which is empty so Livia seizes the opportunity to sneak in a little more making out before the doors opened. Quickly Livia heads to her room and unlocks the door. She lets Beth in and slams the door in excitement. They both head to the couch where Livia pushes Beth down onto it. She then crawls upon it with a seductive grin and kisses her once more. “Is this comfortable enough for you?” She whispers into Beth’s ear once more and this time with an even breathier voice and a soft nip at her ear lob.

Wow what a whirlwind is Livia. I had never felt so alive before. I don't really remember much about how I got to her condo. I remember the cab ride a bit. I remember she couldn't keep her hands off me. It was so nerve wracking, I almost begged her just to do me in the cab, but somehow we kept it together. I couldn't wait to explore her body and her mine....

We couldn't get into her condo fast enough, and when she pushed me on the couch, I felt as if I would burst. I wanted Livia so bad now. I reached around her waist and untucked the blouse and caress her back under her bra strap, massaging and kneading her soft skin. I kiss her exposed neck, sucking on it softly, tracing my tongue along her now hot and pulsing veins. "Yes this is much better". I kiss my way along her chin and gaze in her eyes. Such beautiful vibrant eyes dancing back at me.

I again attack her neck and try to get her blouse off wanting direct skin on skin contact. I realize I am also am wearing to much for this endeavor, and am trying to shimmy out of my skirt but having her on top of me was hard to navigate. For now I was content to now reach underneath her and try to massage those beautiful breasts mashed against my chest. I traced lines around her bra and my chest wanting to free both of us so badly.

I kept kissing and licking down the nape of her neck bending my head until I could reach the middle of the plunging v neck of her blouse. I sucked softly on the start of her ample cleavage wanting so desperately to free us. I pushed Livia up to a sitting position, so that I could. She was still straddling my hips but I had to do something to get at her skin. I started unbuttoning her blouse until I could push the blouse just off her shoulder. I grabbed and kneaded her ample breasts, but didn't want to get the bra off just yet.... I tried to pull her back down on me to feel more of her skin, her heat, the passion igniting within me, there was no time or space.. just Livia and me right now...

Back
Top Bottom