Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A fresh start (Bethany Farrell x OpenHentai)

As I sat in the coffee shop trying to get my midday fix, my ear was being talked off by my mother. The one sided conversation was very apparent to those within earshot.

"Yes mother, I am safe." Pause. "No I got to Aunt Sues house just fine. Your directions were perfect." Pause again. "No I don't have a job yet, but I'm sure I'll get something. I always do.." I laugh. I could hear it coming.... "No Mom, I am fine. I have enough for about a month or so to get me on my feet. I'm gong to start looking right away for a job and a place to stay." Sigh.. Mothers....

Nonchalantly I looked around at my surroundings and the people in the coffee shop, starting to get bored with my Mothers prattle, constantly worrying about me. Some of the waitresses were not bad in this modern establishment, and some of the patrons too. I spy an unused daily paper, and stand up to get it so I can look at the classifieds...

"Look Ma, I gotta go. I need my coffee fix, and I want to read the classified to see if there are any jobs and such. Yes mother... Love to Dad. Talk to you soon. Bye" I hang up and put my phone in my purse. I exhale loudly. Ok I'm glad that's over.

I pick up the paper, and walk to the line to order. While in line I look around and realize this will be a nice change of pace. I'm still worried that things might be bumpy, but its time I got out on my own. My thoughts turn to what I would do here. What do I want to do for fun? I mean its the city so I'm sure there is more fun to be had for an unassuming conservative lesbian than in the small town that I was from.

As the line moves forward, I realize that I was starting to daydream...
Could I find that exciting young woman who might be fun to be with? break me out of my shell? My hand moves to adjust my bra strap and I realize I need someone in my life... I laugh to myself.. I also need to get laid ... I look around... hmmm maybe here is where it starts?

Nothing quite beats a soothing glass of tea in the midday to calm one’s nerves. Livia can’t sit here and say she’s stressing too much, but this is a bit of an issue she running into at the moment. She needs to find a new roommate to help cover the costs of her condominium or else she will have to find somewhere else to live. She is by no means impoverished, but she’s grown accustom to her condo, it’s her home. She and her last roommate didn’t quite part of the best of terms. Mind you Livia getting caught sleeping with her roommate’s sister didn’t help, but she still thinks her reaction was a bit exaggerated.

So here she sits now reading over application for her new roommate on her tablet in her favorite coffee shop. All very good applicants, but none really mean her specifications. Even Livia herself doesn’t know what she wants in a perfect roommate, but when she finds one she just knows. It’s like a natural instinct. Naturally, her roommate would have to accept her homosexual lifestyle. Another lesbian would be nice, but someone who will at least accept that is good enough for her.

Livia would also be the first to admit that she isn’t the easiest person to be around. Loud, brash, and stubborn as hell are a few key phrases used to describe her. She doesn’t care, she can live her life however she wants. So she may flirt a lot and hit on any women she finds attractive. That doesn’t mean she is a bad person, just outgoing and looking for some fun.

She sighs as she runs her hands through her short, unkempt, black hair. She is about to give up on this latest batch of applicant. She can’t really judge them from their emails alone, but none of them really stand out to her. Livia glances at the time and notices she’s spent the better part of an hour reading through the emails meticulously. She has them all practically memorized backwards and forwards, but none of them please her.

Livia begins to question if she’s being too critical? This is a roommate though. Someone she’ll be spend every day with. Living under the same roof. Sharing a bathroom, living room, and kitchen. If they can’t get along then she’ll just be right back at square one. It’s maddening to her. So much so she picks up her bagel and bites it as if it just insulted her. She’s just glad she has work in a couple hours. That will at least keep her mind occupied.

She begins to let her eyes wander as she checks out all the ladies in the coffee shop. Tall, short, thin, fat, etc. She wasn’t too critical of a woman’s outer appearance. She certainly approves of a nice piece of ass or a large handful of breasts, but she’s open to all body shapes. The more she ogles the crowd the more and more she realizes how crowded it’s become to the point she’s in one of the few half empty tables.

As I get to the front I shake my mind back to reality. "Large coffee 2 sugar, 2 milk and a shot of whipped cream on top." spying the cookies under the glass cover, "oh and I'll take 2 chocolate chip cookies" I really shouldn't get the cookies, but the stress is getting to me..

I pay for my order, and turn to find a seat, and wow this place gets full fast.. But after some hunting and pecking, I find an empty spot near a quite gorgeous looking woman. I stop and contemplate my options.

Well now your being silly, I tell myself. There are no other seats. I look around and by now all that I was carrying was starting to drag on me. I exhale loudly. Ok girl time to start living boldly. I walk over to the empty seat and sit down.

I take a sip of my coffee. Mmmm at once the sugar and caffeine high that I needed starts to take hold. I glance at the woman across from me. She's engrossed in her tablet swiping this way and that. She seems taller than my 5'6 frame, and definitely smaller than me. At 165lbs I guess I would be called on the chunky side. Not this woman. She's seems athletically inclined. I furrow my brow. Ok to business.

I open the paper to the classified section to see what there is to rent. Hmm I see some rentals but none that really jump out at me. I absentmindedly take a cookie and munch on it. I put my arms on the table and look up , feathering one hand on my mousy brown hair. What am I going to do? I look a the woman across from me, and the first thing that hits me is her exquisite smell... a nice perfume wafts near my nostrils, and I can see she is put together elegantly.....

My mind wanders again, but this time it has the image of the woman across from me in it.... It is rather naughty, the scent of the perfume egging me on, us getting into a hot tub, her athletic body over top of mine, her wanting to lean in and kiss me.... my other hand instinctively goes down to my clothed pussy, resting on my pubic area, awaiting action....

I come back to reality with a jolt.. what am I doing? Embarrassment takes over and I timidly look over at her to see if she noticed anything ...

Livia focuses heavily on her tablet as she scrolls through email after email to an obsessive degree. She eventually deciders to give up and look towards other avenues to hone her attention. She continues drink her tea and eat her bagel. All the while completely unaware of her surrounds. She decides to catch up on her reading a bit more since athleticism isn’t her only hobby. She loves to read, especially fantasy novels.

On the topic of her hobbies it would come as no surprise Livia is quite athletic. She a slender, tan, six foot tall amazon of a woman. Whose love is swimming and fitness. Her metabolism helps keep her lean at around 145 pounds. She’s even fortunate enough to work as a lifeguard at a private gym and fitness club. Where she lifeguards, teaches swim lessons, and instructs water aerobics.

Her dream and current goal is pursuing a career in physical and recreational therapy for a living. She a lot of her free time is devoted to studying, reading current events, and learning new practices in physical fitness. Livia’s always been a nose to the grindstone kind of girl. At least, when she isn’t busy getting physical with other women.

She stops and recollects her train of thought as she finishes her bagel and tea. She lowers her tablet for a second and very quickly notices the heavier set woman sitting beside her. It’s all she can do from jumping out of her seat. Was she so spaced out she failed to realize someone had come over and sat down right next to her?

The rudeness of it all too! She just invited herself over without even a word. What unnerved her even more is how her wide eyed expression is just sitting there staring at her. Who the hell is this woman? Moreover, why did she just sit down next to her? Livia composes herself after the surprise discovery. Slowly the initial shock wears off as the stranger seamed just as surprised by their sudden eye contact.

Well sitting in awkward silence wouldn’t really make this situation any better so she gently decides to break the ice. “Hello,” Livia’s voice is calm and refined. Airs she commonly puts on to make a good first impression. She gives her unwelcomed guest a once over. Surely there’s never been a donut she’s passed up. Weight aside she sense a certain charm about stranger that at least makes her smile.

Oh no!! She did see me. I quickly try to collect myself. "Hi" I say timidly. I look around furtively to see if there was anywhere else I could go. Clearly I had invaded her space. But I had no real escape. "Um I'm sorry but there were no other tables. I hope you don't mind."

I try to at least be commonly friendly. I reach out a hand and say as best as I can "My name is Beth." I really hope that I have not made too much of an ass of myself. Although I can kinda see that after my initial reaction she has calmed down a bit. "I'm really sorry if I interrupted you... there were no other seats.. and.. " My eyes dart back and forth , and my face gest flushed.. "And i'm kinda new in the city, and.." I almost burst into tears but I hold it back realizing how silly I must look.

My mind in a split second goes back to that fateful day in grade school when you are the new kid, and all the awkwardness comes crashing back. I try to be adult about it though. "I can leave if you want your privacy I don't mind" I stand up to go and try to find another seat....

Livia watches the befuddled mess Beth is making of herself and tries not to giggle. Not because she found the poor woman’s misery laughable, but because she is at least kind and genuine. She listens to her rant on and worry about how intrusive she was being, but Livia doesn’t mind anymore.

As Beth stands up and begins to walk off Livia quickly grabs onto her wrist and speaks softly. “Please sit, it’s no bother to me.” She gives Beth a gentle smile and patiently waits for her to sit down. Once Beth is situated once more Livia speaks up. “I’m sorry, you just surprised me is all.” She lets out a soft giggle into her hand as her new acquaintance tries her best to not look like a deer caught in the headlights.

Her beginning new in town definitely caught Livia’s attention. Lucky for Beth, she knows the city like the back of her hand. Livia was born and raised in another district of the city, but she’s see it all at one point or another. She figures this is at least a good ice breaker. Then she notices the classified ad.

“So you’re new in town you say? Still looking for a job or a place to stay?” Livia asks with a quizzical smile and starts a dialogue with Beth. She doesn’t exactly know where she’s going with this, but this will at least help keep her mind off her current predicament.

I try to pull myself together. I see that she is actually warmer than I had first thought. When she holds my wrist to bring me back, I fell as if maybe I should stay. I look around as if deciding whether or not to sit down. Her hand is soft, and her fingers and nails refined. She has a warmth about her. I decide that I need to sit. I sit back down and compose myself again.

When she asks about my new start I realize that it is nice to be able to talk to someone... anyone. I smile trying to be warm and composed. "Yes I am starting out new. I just arrived yesterday." I smile weakly. "Sorry about blubbering just then" I giggle "I tend to get emotional easily." I turn to the classified page.

"I am hoping to find a job, and maybe a place to stay. At the moment I am staying with my Aunt, but you know family" I roll my eyes and laugh. There is something about this woman that sets me at ease. "Is there much demand for data entry or tech jobs in this city?"

Livia stops and giggles into her hand. Beth is sweet and very innocent in a sense. She takes in every detail attentively as she speaks. “You don’t need to apologize, I’m sure this is all so new to you. Fresh starts can be jarring I’m sure. You’ll get used to it quickly.” Livia gently assures her with a friendly pat on the shoulder.

She takes a few minutes to answer Beth’s other question. She knows a lot about the supply and demand of the town, especially when it comes to popular careers. She doesn’t doubt that data entry is in demand like many I.T. jobs. The city has always been a huge hub of technological growth thanks to big businesses always trying to be on the cutting edge of industrial growth.

She has her parents to thank for her wealth of knowledge in private industry, but she’s losing her original train of thought. “I wouldn’t know of any specifically, but there’s definitely a high demand around here. I heard it pays well too.” Livia gives her a reassuring smile. Anything to calm her down. She doesn’t want to say anything, but she can tell that Beth doesn’t seem to adjust to change as well as she likes to let on. This is understandable, change can be stressful, but Livia always loved shaking up the norm or trying something new. So change has never really fazed her much. Still, she can be sympathetic for the poor gal.

First time in a big city, away from home, and looking for a job. Livia can only imagine how stressful something like that could be. So she can at least admire Beth’s bravery. Livia tries to keep the conversation alive, “So what are what are you doing now? Any plans?” She can’t help feel like she’s grasping at straws, but she is having a nice time.

Feeling a bit relieved that there seems to be a need for my skill set , I relax a little. The one thing I have is my brains. I can slug it out with the best of the IT guys. Also it pays to have a female in the tech department of any company. "I'm glad that I will have options." I start munching on a cookie again being in my comfort zone of food.

I think about her question. What plans do I have? "Well its funny you should ask." I nervously laugh. "I really don't have any. I'm not desperately financially. I have enough to see me through a month I think. Although" , looking at the classified page on rentals, "judging by these prices I might need the job before too long to support myself."

I take a swig of coffee. "Hmm what am I doing next?.." a look of fear comes across my face. Oh shit what do I say? I'm not sure how to approach this one. I haven't figured my surroundings out much yet "Well I like to read, and play video games, so I should see the shopping district" I look down at the table "I'm kind of a geek girl really." I giggle a bit "Although me being a techie that shouldn't surprise you much." I get a bit quieter. "As far as my outside life, well i'm kinda different. So I don't go out much because I don't like the same things that most women do... " I brighten up a bit smiling. "But i'm sure I can find something to do here. I just needed to get out from my parents you know what I mean?" I laugh "I'm sorry i'm babbling..."

I look directly at you and ask "What about you what do you like to do?"

Livia smiles at Beth’s banter. She is not surprised to learn a woman like her is a bit geeky. Livia isn’t really a geek herself, but she embraces a lot of things people usually associates with geekdom. Reading fantasy fiction, keeping up on the latest tech, and dabbling in video games every now and then.

“My hobbies you ask? Well, I can hardly pass up a good book and I love swimming. It’s a hobby and my passion. I’m sure it’s no surprise that I’m the outdoorsy type.” She chuckles and places her tablet in her purse. “You said you like video games, then there are a lot of great shops in the eastside of downtown.” Livia knows the city and its major metropolitan areas well. The eastside has always been a boon of commercial growth and a wide diversity of stores to choose from.

Livia herself isn’t quite as tomboyish as she usually describes herself. Her looks also tend to betray some of her personality. She is actually very fashionable in her own right. She never obsessed about her looks or wishes to stand out too much, but she does having that lingering attraction. The subtle attraction that entices others.

She looks at her watch and realizes the time. “Well, it’s been nice meeting you Beth, but I’m afraid I must be going. I have to get home and ready for work.”

Oh well its too bad she has to go. It was nice meeting someone her own age. A tug starts in her brain. For the first time when she stands up, I see her . She's tall graceful, elegant, and wow she has nice boobs...

I wonder should I approach her? I know I want, no I need to break out of my shell, meet new people. But I am torn. At the same time I wonder if this woman would even want more contact with me than just a chance meeting at the coffee shop.

I stare at my empty coffee cup, and decide its now or never.. what's the famous latin phrase? Carpe Diem.. Seize the day.

I reach out to catch her "Hey would it be too bold of me to ask for your cell number? I enjoyed meeting you and would love to get to know you more." I say the last phrase with a bit more passion and longing than probably intended, but the reality was, I was lonely.

When I stood up to meet her eyes, I felt something. Was it a connection? I felt as if I might melt there. Steady girl, you don't even know her persuasion yet. You might be way off base. But for some reason I don't think so. At least the worst she could do is say no, and I continue back to Aunt Sues.

My body softens, and I hope against hope, that something might be starting.....

Livia is a little surprised by her reaction. Not that she asked for her number. She was about to offer it anyway, because she had an enjoyable time. No, it’s how Beth asked that intrigued her. Either she’s desperately lonely or this was Beth’s clumsy way of coming onto her. Regardless, Livia takes it at face value and chooses not to over think it.

She pulls out a small slip of paper and writes her number down. She takes Beth’s hand and gently places it in her palm with a catty grin. “I would like to get to know you more as well Beth. Text me sometime. Maybe we can hang out again?” She gives her a half sweet, half flirty smile before grabbing her purse and leaving.

The crowded streets outside don’t faze her strut. She walks down the sidewalk with an assertive and enchanting style. Her skinny jeans hug nicely around her long, powerful legs. The way her hips move with each step makes her feel confident and enticing. In other words, people love to see her walk by.

She walks a few blocks and stops at the entrance of the large condo she calls home. She steps in the main lobby and greets the staff as she walks up to the elevator. The condo is very elegantly designed, but isn’t quite as grandiose as many of the other condominiums in the city. This made it affordable, but still pricy all the same thanks to monthly utilities. Livid doesn’t mind however.

She makes her way to her condo on the tenth floor and walks inside. She locks the door and immediately alleviates herself of her clothes. She doesn’t worry about modesty in her own home. She takes off her shirt and drops her jeans without a care in the world. Tossing them into her clothing hamper. Her underwear soon follows as she saunters to her bathroom completely naked.

I like the way she said "hang out". It had the air of truthful, and playful at the same time. Maybe her intuition was right. She watched her walk out and admired her ass as she walked out. Damn she was a fine woman. I sigh and drool just a bit. I figure though she's waaay outta my league. I sit down again and keep reading the classifieds.

Having finished my coffee and cookies, and realizing i'm not going to get anywhere else today I decide to take a drive around and maybe fond those video game stores. I go to the parking lot, open the door to my beat up 7 year old ford Taurus, and throw my purse into the passenger side seat. I start up my car, and load up the GPS.

I look to find the east side district and try to find those shops. I navigate the traffic and soon find my self on the east side. I find one of those shops and park and go inside. I peruse the titles and find a good RPG that has the famous female heroines in those ridicules outfits that show off their cartooned boobs and ass...I kinda like to fantasize that's me, and I'm saving some hot woman elf who would run away with me...

I drive back to Aunt sues uneventfully, and plug it into my console. I hear a soft knock. Of course its my Aunt. "So how is it gong so far?" she asks. "Well i'm just starting but I see the rents are pretty pricy" She looks at me sweetly. "Well you know you can stay here as long as you need to". I pause my game and turn to her. "Thank you Auntie. I'm glad I have you". She turns, wants to say something else, but decides not to and walks out closing the door behind her.

My thoughts turn again to the game...."Die you bastards" I exclaim as I kill some zombies with a huge sword. As I am playing though, my thoughts drift to her. What character would I want her to play? My damsel in distress? .. no she'd never go for that. My companion and sidekick? Nah I think she want to direct the story ... hmm. My mind drifts again to the naughty... maybe she could teach me a thing or two... yah that's it... two adventurers off to save the world, but wanting each other.. mmmm

As I daydream I wonder what she's up to right now? She said she had to go to work. She's probably there already. Has she even given me another thought?

After a long, refreshing shower Livia steps out and gets changed. She puts on her usual work swimsuit. She wishes just once she’d be allowed to wear a sexy two piece swimsuit, but no. She’s stuck with the mandatory, ugly, red one piece. She rocked it all the same with her ample bosom and well-rounded ass, but she wanted something sleek and sexy. Not 1990s Pamela Anderson. Though if she wanted to parade around in skimpy swimsuits she should have become a model. Plus, being a lifeguard has never been about the glamour.

She grabs a gym bag with a towel, second swimsuit, clean clothes, and other odds and ends. She figures she can get a nice workout in after her shift ends since she’ll be working until close. This gives her the perfect chance to practice undisturbed. She locks up and heads out with her flip flops on and her bag over her shoulder. She doesn’t mind walking around in public with just her suit on. It’s all a part of her seductive charm. Though, the suit is a lot louder than she likes, but she doesn’t let it bother her too much.

She steps out onto the sidewalk and hails a cab to pick her up. Work is a five minute ride from there. She’s dropped off in front of the gym as she usually is and walks into the gym and right into the backrooms. She walks into the employee locker room where another lifeguard is getting ready for her shift as well.

“Hey Liv, how’ve you been?” Her coworker asks politely as she adjusts her swimsuit. Livia admires the fiery, red head she has fortune of calling her friend and coworker.

“Hey Morgan. I’ve been good. Still looking for a roommate though.” She walks up behind her and opens her locker beside Morgan’s. “My home is always open to you.” She whispers into Morgan’s ear with a hushed, sultry voice.

“Thanks, but I think my hubby wouldn’t approve.” She flaunts her ring. Livia knows Morgan’s straight and married, but that didn’t stop her from teasing her. Morgan took it well too. She’s known Morgan long before she got married, but the two were never more than close friends.

The two head out and get to their guard stations wear the long shift of sitting around would commence. Livia thinks about her roommate situation more, but her mind seems to linger back to Beth every so often. She’s cute and has a nice personality. Plus, she didn’t mind larger women, but at the same time Livia isn’t one hundred percent sure if Beth is gay or not. Asking her would be a little too forward. This is stranger since normally Livia can spot a lesbian a mile away.

Well a couple of hours go by of me killing zombies, and other fantasy creatures, roaming dungeons and such. I ear another knock at the door. "Yes Auntie?" I ask. She pokes her head in and announces the dinner is ready. I turn off my game. "Mmm yes. I am hungry. What's for dinner?" She replies "Roast beef, corn on the cob and salad." I wash up and hurry down to see if she needs and help.

I can see as I get to the dining room that all is ready and set out. Aunt Sue lives alone as Uncle George died of a heart attack some years ago. "Wow this sure is awesome Auntie." I place a quick kiss on her cheek. We sit and start digging into the delicious supper in front of us. The conversation soon turns to her asking about my day and my plans. "So how did today go?" she asks again. "Well I saw some ads for apartments, and I met a lady in a coffee shop that said this city needs techie workers like me." "Well that's a good start" she says.

After a few more bites she decides to lay it on a bit. "You know a girl your age should get out more you know. You hang out at home, and maybe you should go out and meet people." Sigh.. the old family trump card. "Well Auntie its hard for me sometimes you know. I'm not like the other girls." Trying to appease her, and also maybe finding someplace to relax I ask "I do have one question though. I'd love to find a nice swimming pool with a hot tub to relax." Sue brightens.

"I have just the thing." She gets up and goes to a dresser of drawers in the hallway. She pulls out an envelope with a membership card in it, and comes back to the table. She hands it to me. "Your Uncle and I have been members to this club for years. Its only about 20 blocks away form here. And it has the most wonderful facilities" I look at the card embossed with her and Uncle Georges name on it. "I think you will need to pay a drop in fee, but I know family members can use the base membership." I nod my head. Maybe this is just the thing to take my mind off things.

I take the card and put it in my pocket. I finish up and help Auntie clean up. I announce to her that I will go and try the hot tub there now. "Ok dear, have a good time" I go and get a bag ready with my swimsuit, a towel and some hair accessories. I get in my car and input the address into my GPS, and start following the directions. About 10 min later I arrive. I check my appearance in the rear view mirror, and head in. I show my Aunts card at the reception, and pay the drop in rate. The reception lady directs me to the women's locker room. It is large and lavish, very modern.

I put my things in a locker, and go to a change booth provided \to change. I'm ok with my body but I wouldn't want to unleash it on anyone else. I put on my lycra one piece black suit. It fits me well, showing my curves, and also keeping my butt and stomach in check. It also lifts my boobs up. I put my medium length brown hair in a cute blue scrunchie, so it wont get wet as I soak. I take my towel and go to the main area where there is a pool and hot tub at the end. There is music pumping through but not loud or disturbing.

I go down the stairs into the hot water and feel swept away. Ahhhh this is the life. I find a seat next to the jets and sit with my back to them just happy to people watch as I soak. There are men and women of various ages here, and some of the men try to chat me up. I politely answer them in small talk, but make it clear I am not interested in them. I am here to soak and to be honest, I am not interested in men. One guy, a charming man in his late twenties tries to chat me up a little too much and I start to look around for a life guard just in case. I scan around and my heart stops. Up on the chair is Livia, the woman I met at the coffee shop. Oh my God! she looks divine. Her body is outlined perfectly, and she is very toned. I kind of stare at her beauty. I blush hard and try to look away. The charming gentleman gets the hint and moves on cordially leaving me to my thoughts.

Who would have thought that of all places I would wind up here? I find myself stealing glances at her as she works. God shes gorgeous. I wonder if she has seen me? Do I want her to see me? I decide that if it happens so be it. Carpe Diem right? I position my self so the lower jet is hitting my ass just so, and fantasize about Livia, and wishing she was in the hot tub with me....

The day drags along more than usual it seems. Livia scans every inch of the pool out boredom as opposed to necessity. She notices quite a feel good looking ladies swimming, but all are either too focused with other people already. Livia loves her job, but she’d be the first to confess it’s not as glamorous as everyone makes it out to be. In her years there she’s only ever had to rescue one person. That’s a good thing of course, but it’s definitely not as thrilling as Hollywood makes it out to be. That’s why she takes on many responsibilities around the club as well.

The facility is huge with tons of things to do aside from swimming. Tennis courts on the opposite end of the facilities. Indoor basketball court and a fully equipped gym. While the water is Livia’s true maiden she does take advantage of the other facilities too. She’s deep in thought, but never once takes her attentive eyes off the pool. With four lifeguards stationed at four quadrants of the pool the risk of drowning is slim to none.

Livia checks her watch a smiles with a very satisfied grin. The first two and half hours are done. She looks to all the other lifeguards and pulls out a radio. “Hour and a half mark,” All four lifeguards blow their whistles signifying the next thirty minutes is adult swim. All the children and teens clear the pool with many adults following.

Adult swim is Livia’s only real chance for a break. Thankfully she ate on her first break so she hops out of her chair and walks around the pool. She makes her way to the deepest end of the pool, twelve foot depth. She walks up to the high dive and climbs the ladder without fear or hesitation. At the top she looks down with a very satisfied grin and jumps off into a swan dive. She lands gracefully in the water and continues to swim just below the surface until she reaches the edge of the pool. She surfaces and shakes the water off her hair before climbing out. Livia receives a few claps for her perfect form as she walks back to her station to grab a towel.

Livia decides she’ll at least take a quick dip in the hot tub to see if she had any female admires watching her graceful performance. She heads over giving them all a once over. Mostly guys, that’s no fun, but there are a few ladies. She stops and notices one woman in particular though. Could it be Beth?

She walks closer and climbs into the hot tub. Without a doubt it is Beth. Which is definitely a surprise. She is the last person Livia expected to see at work today. She takes the opportunity to talk to her again though.

“Hello again. I have to admit this is a surprise.” She smiles and sits down beside Beth.

As I sit watching and dreaming, Livia does something unexpected. She stands up, climbs down her chair and walks to the diving board, where she executes a perfect dive, and swims to the edge. I clap with everybody else. Wow what a showoff, I smile wryly. Some times I wish I could show off like that. I sigh... But us commoners are mostly relegated to spectators, and not participants.

Wait a min what's this? She's heading this way, I try not to look directly at her, but she's coming right into the hot tub. I feel self conscious all of a sudden. Even though oddly enough, I've paid to be here. when she sits right beside me, I realize the jig is up. I laugh "Yes me too. I really had no idea you worked here. My Aunt and Uncle have been members for years apparently, and I decided I wanted to soak in the hot tub, so here I am." I decide to take the bull by the horns. If this is Carpe Diem or fate or whatever, I might as well go along for the ride.

I turn and face her, putting my knee on the ledge and resting my head on my knee. "Although it was as much a surprise to me to find you here, I am glad I did." The hot water must be loosening me up or something because in here I feel bolder. I scoot closer, with the excuse of not wanting to shout over all the other noise, but in truth I just wanted to be closer to her. "That was a heck of a dive you did. I enjoyed watching you." I pull a stray hair away from my face and tuck it behind my ear. I look directly into your eyes. "Maybe you could teach me some time. I have always liked diving. Although I'm not very good at it" I laugh "But I am willing to try" I smile, my eyes dancing.

She can tell that Beth is a little nervous, but is warming up quickly. Livia herself definitely seems to be getting a lot of attention after dive which pleases her. She’s not a show off deep down. She just loves to swim and dive. Sure she could have waited until everyone was gone, but why not make a show out of it? Anything to keep things interesting.

Livia is more than happy to give Beth her full attention though. Since she just mentioned she enjoys diving as well. She isn’t too surprised when she mentions not being very good at it. It request a certain finesse and years of training to master. She’s not discounting her because of her weight or frame. Livia just knows it’s hard to master.

What surprises her though is that Beth is here at one. Twice a chance encounter in just one day. Even Livia herself is a little amazed by the coincidence of them both being here at the same time. She knows she never mentioned working here and yet Beth just happened to come by.

She giggles, “It’s nice to see you too. I think that’s my line. I’ve worked here for years. Seeing you here is the surprise.” Livia laughs once more and reclines back in the warm waters. Her body soaks in all the warm blissfully as she closes her eyes. “I’d be happy to teach you. Hell, I teach a swimming class tomorrow morning.” She then speaks up as one of the other lifeguards passes. “Which makes me wonder why I’m working the evening shift, Brad.” The man just smirks and rolls his eyes. “Worst planner ever.” She changes the topic back to Beth though. “So what brings you here today?” She asks eagerly to keep talking.

I see people get in and out of the hot tub, but Livia pays them no mind. I also really don't notice them because my attention is focused on Livia. She definitely seems at home in the water. when she reclines back in the water, she looks at peace. I wonder how she does it. Goes from a confident young woman sipping tea one minute, to a fun loving water creature the next. at the mention of why I am here though I furrow my brow.

"hmm that's an interesting question." I pull my knee into my chest and hug it. "I guess I really wanted to get away from my Aunt Sue for a while." I roll my eyes "She was giving me the family 'You should get out more' speech." I look off in the distance " I really do want to get out more. Its just .." I swallow hard. "Sometimes hard for me." I exhale. "So I thought at least if I had a good soak, I could get out of her hair, and at least enjoy something." Looking around at the other people, "At least here I could people watch." I suddenly realize I must sound weird, a loner. "Its not that I don't like people, I just am wired different I guess." My face becomes downcast and melancholy "Or so they tell me anyways"

I brighten up. "So I sit here and soak, and hope the hot soothing water will wash away my fears and cares, if only for a moment." I playfully push her arm. "That is until you came by, and some how by our second meeting in one day , I feel maybe my luck is changing."
I suddenly realize I'm babbling again." To break up the current subject I just blurt out something. "You know I could use a drink" I laugh.
With a serious expression though I say "I hope I'm not keeping you from anything important."

Livia takes in all of Beth’s ranting in stride, but it doesn’t both her. She knows a thing or two about being different herself. The way she saws it everyone’s different and normal is boring. She isn’t the type to just run off and do her own thing all the time, but she didn’t care that much about what others thought of her.

“Don’t worry about me. I’m still on break and I felt like taking a soak anyway.” Livia smirks as she looks around at whoever is enter the hot tub. She does notice on particular good looking woman stepping in, but out of courtesy for Beth she doesn’t pay her too much mind. “Well if you’re looking to get out more the city has more than enough to offer.” She reclines back further and sighs, “The water is so relaxing. I swear I could fall asleep right her, right now.” Even though her break is only thirty minute she doesn’t mind the idea of taking a nap.

She continues to listen attentively to Beth, but every now and then she looks at the blonde bombshell that sat down in the hot tub with them. She notices a certain presence about her. She seems rather indifferent towards the guys, but occasionally glance at Livia and Beth. Their eyes meet for a split second and Livia gives her a flirty grin. Her intuition is rarely wrong and loves a subtle game of cat and mouse.

I smile warmly. "Well I am glad." I watch as she floats about in the water, her tall body gracefully occupying the water, like a water lily. I can tell she is interested in what I have to say, but for an instant her attention is diverted. A hot blonde woman enters the tub....Do I detect.. hmm I'm sure of it.

I perceive a look pass between Livia and her. And I even think she was looking my way as well. I blush a bit but smile back as well. I turn to Livia. "I see why you like this job. It gives you ample time to study the.. scenery ..." I giggle. I am not sure if she's gay or not, but with that look, I have a feeling she is. Once again, my gut tells me I should make a move. The warmth of the water, and Livia's company must be wearing down my normal conservatism. I turn to Livia. "I am guessing that you and I share the same feelings towards other women. For instance, I believe that very attractive blond was flirting with you just now.. Am I wrong in my assumption?" I give her my best "oh I'm so innocent face" and devilish grin..."This would definitely be the best job in that regard." I laugh.

I am starting to feel at ease with Livia, as if it is ok to be just me, and that I don't have to worry so much around her. It feels good. I love being able to relax, be myself, and even be a bit brash ....

I smile warmly back at the attractive woman, just in case she wants to join us. After all I'm not a snob, just a country bumpkin. I am not in the least put off by Livia being herself. In fact its refreshing. I nudge her arm. "If you feel the need to be more attentive to the other patrons.." I say tongue in cheek "I feel its your duty to do so" With a devilish grin I cluck my tongue. "I mean what makes a great establishment? Its the service.." I playfully sit back against the jets and dangle my feet, waiting to see this unfold...

Livia can’t help but smile. “I had a feeling you and I were like minded individuals.” She puts it tactfully. She usually has a sixth sense about this sort of thing, but she didn’t have effort experience around Beth yet. Though her suggestion to enjoy the scenery got her right away. She wanted to keep talking to her, but the beauty who just stepped in is too tantalizing for Livia to pass up. Livia laughs slightly, “She’s definitely flirting. I’m glad you don’t mind.”

She’s happy that Beth gave her the chance to have some fun. The blonde comes and joins them with a sultry grin. “Why hello there.” Livia puts on the charm as the woman sits beside them. She takes a moment to give her a once over. A stunning black two piece suit showing off her firm midriff and leaving little to the imagination.

“Hello, mind if I join you?” She gives Livia a cat grin as she sits. She’s definitely got curves in all the right places with a perfect hourglass figure. She breasts are modest, but not small. She also has nice wide hips to accentuate her ass. Livia is practically licking her lips. “I saw you on the high dive. I was impressed. I wish I could dive like that.”

“Well I do teach swim lessons here. Maybe you and I could have some private lessons sometime?” Livia keeps it cool and suave. She knows all the pick-up lines in the book, but she also knows how to execute them smoothly. “With a figure like yours I bet you’re a natural.” She winks and slides ever so slightly closer to her. “So what’s your name?”

“Cindy and what’s yours?” She definitely being reeled in now.

“Cindy? Pretty name for a pretty girl like yourself. I’m Livia. I’m here all evening. Stick around and maybe I can give you some private lessons after hours.” The sexual tension in the air is palpable. She loves flirt, the experience is always so invigorating. Plus, it earned her a reputation for having quite the silver tongue. She checks the time, “Well, I got to get back on duty soon. I look forward to seeing you later.” She winks at Cindy. “It was nice talking to you again too Beth.” Livia steps out of the hot tub and walks off with a sway in her step so she could once more flaunt her ass in that subtle and seductive manner.

I am amazed at how easy she makes it seem. Its hard enough for me to be comfortable, but to flirt and outright assert yourself is another thing. I listen to her banter and realize that Cindy is very receptive. As Livia excuses herself for her job, I watch that oh so delectable ass sway with water dripping off of it. Sigh... I can see Cindy watches her intently too with a "i'm sure i'll see her later" face.

I turn and try my best to at least engage her, maybe flirt? well here goes...

"I couldn't help but overhear you Cindy, Its nice to come to a place where there is so much to look at" I give her a wry smile. "My name is Beth. " I scooch over closer and try to relax my tense body. "So what brings you here?" I know its used and beaten like a dead horse, but i'm just not a suave as Livia.

We start to talk about life and normal things, and I have a decent conversation. I even get to do the nice female touching .. you know the gentle bump here, the touch of an arm there, like warmly. We part on good terms, but I can see that not much was going to happen. In the end she went into the pool to swim some laps, and I just knew she would end up hooking up with Livia...which was fine with me...although I got a delicious idea...what if I hung around to see how she does it...somewhat for my own benefit, but I was curious to learn as well.. mmm I squeeze my legs together as my pussy starts to get wet....I dont want to be stalker about this.. but if I can, I will find a way to watch.. and learn....

The end of adult swim comes and Livia reluctantly sits upon her chair as she watches everyone reconvening in the pool. She looks over at Cindy and notices Beth talking to her. She doesn’t mind too much. The two are having a nice chat from what it seems and Livia is under the impression that Beth isn’t the kind of girl to steal a woman right from under her nose. Not that Livia doesn’t mind sharing, but a little courtesy would be nice.

She has nothing to worry about however. The two part and Cindy heads into the pool to swim a few laps. This pleases Livia, because she can tell that Cindy is pretty fit and has a lot of stamina. Plus, she has an excellent form. She can’t wait to give her some private lessons. Lewd thoughts cross her mind which makes her smile with a devilish grin. Closing time can’t come soon enough with how excited Livia is now.

Livia does well to keep her composure while on the job. Despite how hot and bothered she may be. All she can do is think about how she’ll be having fun with a certain hot blonde tonight. Slowly but surely the sun sets as people slowly file out until the remaining swimmers hear the whistle for the final call. The gym is now closing.

Livia steps off her chair and walks over to Morgan. “I’ll close up tonight.” She accepts the gate keys and the keys to all the doors. She didn’t mind since she knows Morgan’s just as eager to get home.

“Thanks Liv,” she smiles and gives her friend a hug.

“Anytime, tell your husband to give you one for me.” Livia smirks with a catty grin and gets a gently push on the shoulder as Morgan rolls her eyes. She watches as she walks out and the pool area is emptied. She scans the area and locks the outside gates. “Coast is clear.” She whispers to one shadowy corner of the grounds.

Cindy tip toes out giggle the whole way. “Oh I feel so naughty.” She teases, “This reminds me when I’d go skinny dipping at night with my friends in our neighbor’s pool.” She gives Livia a very seductive grin.

“Oh you are adventurous I like that.” She takes Cindy’s hand and leads her towards the diving board. “Let’s practice your stance first.” She lines up by the ladder and observes Cindy’s form. She shakes her head, “The trick is to find your center of gravity.”

Cindy stand with her arms up at a point for a dive and her waist bend forward giving Livia a full view of her ass. Livia steps in to correct her form. She stands behind Cindy and slowly lowers her back into a forward arch with a hand just under her center. Livia leans in closer her waist now pressed against Cindy’s ass and bends forward herself. Livia’s breasts press gently against her back and she helps her form. She whispers in her ear, “Good, you’re very flexible.” Livia stands upright once more and places two hands on Cindy’s waist. “The trick is to bend forward just right so your tipping yourself just right.” She puts a hand on Cindy’s shoulder to support her as she slowly pushes from her hip to lean her tip her forward. She pulls back and steps away. “Now go ahead and try it.”

Cindy smiles while blushing wildly. She climbs the high dive and practices exactly what Livia showered. Low and behold her dive is perfect. She cheers and watches as Livia bolts up the ladder. She dives in herself and celebrates with her. “You’re a great teacher Livia.” She giggles and swims around her.

“You’re a good learner.” She takes her by the hands and pulls her through the water. Cindy stands up and embraces her. The two gaze at each other for a few seconds and share a heated kiss. “Maybe we can have another private lesson sometime.” Livia suggests with her best flirty grin.

“I’d love to,” Cindy swims to the edge with Livia and follows her out. The two towel up and part ways at the locker rooms. Livia heads for the employee locker room, while Cindy hits the ladies lockers. “I’m going to get a quick shower and be on my way.” Livia nods and steps into the adjacent room. Though, neither of their nights are over yet.

I watch Livia the rest of the evening, and time passes by quickly. I alternately do 20 min soak 20 min laying back in one of those lounge chairs, so that I don't come out like a prune. I feel more relaxed than I have in years.

I see Cindy go do laps, and Livia talking and what I assume is setting up a clandestine meeting of some sort. As the pool signals that it is time to depart, I'm sure they will find a way to be together. The trick is how do I see it? I look around at the architecture of the building. I can see a large window with great vantage point of the diving board and pool. Hmmm... I quickly go and get changed and make my plans.

I walk around the building. Awesome it has a slope and I can get to the window and peer in. It has a high fence to keep out unwanted visitors but is well kept and clean of debris. As I wait I see all the patrons get in their cars and go leaving only the two of them. I peer in the window as I an faintly hear the splash, and see the two of them. When they share that passionate kiss.. I almost melt. Oh to have someone who would treat me like that. I reach for my nipple, groaning.. alas it is not as steamy as I had hoped, but it still was well wanted anyways... as I round the corner I groan... it may have been well wanted.. but not very well thought out and planned..

The gate is locked.. I'm trapped!!! I panic for a second not sure what to do. If I stay any longer I'm sure this place has alarms. I cant call Auntie, she wont know how to get me out. I have only one real shot. Stand at the gate, and wait until Livia comes out , confess my guilt and hope she's not mad at me.... I'm so embarrassed I could die... I wait at the gate for my impending doom....

Back
Top Bottom