Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Fable RP(Or any of its spinoffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Star
Greetings

I'm starting this thread to find someone interested in doing a roleplay based on the wonderful graphic novel 'Fable' or any of it's spinoffs (Jack of Fable, Cinderella, Wolf among us, etc). I think it's one of the most wonderful story in recent times with a little bit of everything. Even if you're not interested in this roleplay, I highly recommend it.

Without further delay, I present the possible pairings/scenarios I want to do

Prince Charming
Prince Charming in fable starts out as a lovable (or pathetic, depending on how you look at it) womanizer with commitment issues and a knack in seducing women before breaking their hearts. He was also noted to be quite the sexual prodigy (As mentioned by his last ex-wife, Cinderella).

Somewhere along the way, Charming grew to be a mayor of the Fabletown community and proved to be a cunning and resourceful man and a skilled warrior.

-possible pairings-
Snow White:
Nothing like a little ex-sex. Snow may hate Charming's guts but this scenario explores a little guilty pleasure. Will a one-time booty call turn addictive?

Beauty: (Spoiler alert)
In one of the story-arc, Beauty (who was working as Charming's chief of staff) came inches to having a sexual affair on her table with Charming, but she backed out of it at the last second. This scenario shows what happens when she gives in to temptation

Snow+Cinderella+Sleeping Beauty
Nothing like a foursome with your three hot ex-wives to celebrate winning the office of mayor

Jack Of Fables

Jack the giant killer is the most powerful fable in the human world, due to a few movies he made about himself, which in turn makes him the most well known story. He is however, a rascal with almost no redeeming features, only interested in money and sex.

Possible pairings

The Page sisters: This requires you to read the spinoffs, but before the big revelation about his parentage, Jack's attempt to bed all three sisters were hillarious

Snow White: The protagonist and the asshole? Perhaps Snow decided to pay Red Rose back for sleeping with her husband by bedding Jack..Only to find the sex to be mindblowingly good

Any: Seriously, Jack is custom built for smut

Bigby Wolf (Big Bad Wolf)

Bigby is the badass gruff protagonist with a soft side (He's a romantic version of wolverine basically), and while I'm not looking for heavy romance, Bigby is just too good a character for me to resist.

possible pairings

Cinderella: Cindy is Bigby's number one field agent. One night, after a particularly violent encounter with agents of the adversary, the two decides to blow off some steam with a nice hard fuck.

Goldilocks: Goldy is noted to have exotic tastes in cocks, in this story, she tries to seduce Bigby, but she doesn't want to have sex with him in human form

Others

If you have any other pairings or idea using the fable universe, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom