Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocent girl learns her place [Me & Kolath]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
Angel walked down the hall laughing with her friends as they were telling rumors to each other "Hey you hear about a guy who makes a girl do anything??" Angel looked at them like they were crazy and just shook her head "Come on girls you know no one could make me do anything..I have to much pride..to much will to give into a pussy man who doesn't know how to control a women." Her friends giggled and pushed her slightly and she growled lowly giving them a playful glare, she was slightly new to the school but hey she liked it here and nothing was gonna make her leave. Any other school she went in she always got kicked out cause of getting in fights with guys, and guys trying to come onto her, she just kicked their butts and they went crying to the princapal. Rolling her eyes she smiled and had a glint in her eyes "Let's make a bet..Whoever can not get involved with a guy for a whole month..gets to do all the chores for the other girls..Deal??"

The two girls nodded and giggled "Deal!!" she smirked slightly and nodded "Good then..now let's see how long everyone can keep their hands off us." It was true the three girls were known to make a guy fall in love with them, and then drop them like a rock, they were never the same after. Even worse was they all three were good with sex, they could dominant when they wanted to but they could also be total subs and just let the male have them. Looking around she sighed some "Meh no fun guys are around..this is really sad." Her eyes turned back to her friends and they smirked slightly wondering if any guy was actually going to try and take her or not. Her body being covered in a tight grey dress and her white long hair made her look like a goddess, or an angel for that matter. She always wore innocent stuff in school, but when you went to her room you would see a totally different Angel, and not the white clothes and innocent look.

Michel stood to one side watching the group of girls. He was good at making sure he was not noticed, being one of a few animals in this school he had to learn how to stay low profile. That was till he learned that having a reputation for being a cold hearted son of a bitch helped more then remaining out of sight. He growled softly watching the hips of the one in the middle loving the way she moved. She had her own rep and he had his sights set on her just because of that rep. he wore a long black trench coat with no shirt because not even the principle could make him. his chest was well defined and his arms were strong. His tail was tipped with black and his hair was also black but the rest of his body was covered in a soft coat or dark red fur.

His plans we set and he would have her all as his own today no matter what happened.

Angel giggled some more not wanting to even know what sort of trouble she could get into today, hearing the soft growl she turned her head glaring slightly at the wolf that seemed to be new to school. She was a kistune but it was only when she showed herself, in school she was human and around people she trusted she would go half human half kitsune or just full kitsune. Looking back forward she turned to go into class "Damn this day is going to be boring, I can already tell that, it's boring every day." Her mind went back to the wolf, and her body trembled for some odd reason, he was hot everyone knew that but the fact he had his eyes on her, and growled like that, she just shrugged it off and went to the back seat sitting down and looking out the window until the teacher came in, when and if he would.

Michel stood against the lockers watching her go into the class room. He would have her he just would need to be patient and wait for her to come back out to him. he stood outside the class not caring as the teachers passed him heading into their classes he was known and they knew better then to try and convince him into class. Moving to one side he was able to watch her through the window but not be seen waiting for the class to get out to make his move.

It was about two hours before she heard the bell ring for lunch, looking at the clock she shook her head slightly "I'm not even hungry.." Getting up from her seat she started to walk towards the door, her friends stopped her and started to ask her stuff about the one guy that growled at her "You three need to just shut up, he's not anyone that can control me so just shut it." she snapped at them not wanting to talk about guys right now. Being fed up with her friends talking about guys, much less guys who could or couldn't control her, or put her in her place. Growling lowly she walked to the door and started out, seeing a glimpse of the guy right next to her, but not even caring right then what he tried to do.

Michelâ??s hand suddenly shoot out and grabbed her hair roughly. He was not at all gentle with her pulled her roughly in front of him then slamming her back against the lockers one knee forcing its way between her legs as he forced her head back looking down into her eyes growling deeply the male dominance rolling off him in waves. â??Hello there my new bitch.â?

Angel yelped as she felt her hair grabbed roughly, feeling herself being pulled in front of someone she screamed as she was slammed against the lockers. Feeling a knee between her legs she pushed down on it with her hands, her body tense as she knew a dominant animal was messing with her. Looking into his eyes she whimpered her body turning into the half kitsune half human, her ears going flat as her tail went between her legs "Get away from me, I'm NO ONES BITCH!!" She didn't know if the teachers would help, but the way everyone acted scared of him it seemed no one would help her out of this, she would have to fight it herself.

He smirked as she half changed and his hand went around her throat. â??You had better get yourself under control bitch or they will see what you are.â? His teeth brushed over her neck softly his wolf nature barely staying under the surface. â??I am glad to hear you are no ones bitch because that means you are untouched and I get you first but know this.â? His hand tightened around her throat. â??You are now my bitch and there is nothing you can do to get away.â? His teeth pressed down into her shoulder marking her with his scent and teeth telling all other animals that she was his.

Back
Top Bottom