Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Challenging concepts (new concept January 24th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding to leave my second thread behind im rewriting it here to present to you all challenging setups for RP's, no necessarily difficult in what the characters go through (though it is of course possible) but rather more directly challenging us as writers, usual traits scenarios and dynamics as they pop into my head, smut/plot, kinks and all may be discussed on a per roleplay basis.

1)
A pair (I think friends with some preexisting tension works best) wander an old antique shop in town, browsing a little harshly perhaps, they but a large mirror and in their haste to catch it before it shatters they both grab it, this releases a curse onto them both and the next morning they wake to find each has switched gender.
(bare bones but I'd like to play it out as opposites, so a female writer would play a female character turned male and I myself would play a male character turned female)

2)
A programmer has designed an AI perfectly replicating a real human in terms of memory, emotions desires and dreams, the only problem is they have no human body, a fact which disturbs them greatly as the AI truly does view itself as human.
(potential for horror, romance or many other avenues to be explored.)

3)
A young person(18-20) has discovered their father is a serial killer, despite it all they still care deeply for him and have no desire to see him put behind bars, even if he still has unexplainable stains and even if their are still reports of missing people, what of the cute police person who is investigating? What will they do to keep their father's secret?

4)
Faced with a bedridden partner, a newlywed slowly finds themself attracted to the caretaker, or perhaps a doctor or simply a coworker.

5)
when they were young they played in the woods, weird that she never actually seemed to ever leave the woods when it was time to go home, Nymphs are strange creatures that choose a mate early in life and now she has come to bring him to her home but what happens when she sees the toll a harsh life has taken on him?

6)
being raped is a difficult thing, having a normal sexual life afterwards can be even more difficult, your character decides to see out a sex therapist who will try to slowly help her claim her sexuality back.

7)
lost in a strange city where you don't speak the language, you find yourself slowly coming to grips with the fact that your home is no longer your home, this alien city will be your life from now on and adjusting will prove difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom