Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slooty

Planetoid
Looking to run a sex/story driven world of my design. It will be post by post in PMs, Email or we can use YIM if you like as well! It will be low on stats, and they will be under my control.

Settings. Note, these are the settings, as far as what you can play, and what the given story will be about, you can really work anything you like out!

Stars of Akron(Sci-fi): The space station Akron, well when I say space station, this probably isn't what you are thinking of. This is a massive planet sized sun-orbiting machine. Run by an evil government, military police, and crime. This is a harsh place, even for the strongest of men and women. (The nature of this setting allows alien/anthro species, as well as human. In addition you can play cybernetic enhanced characters, though this setting has no Magic.

Tranquil life(High Fantasy): This massive world is a magicly enhanced place, full of many races and species, as well of dragons, and demons. This setting would be a high fantasy adventure about the journey, not the goal.

Wastes(Apoc): A massive wasteland, heavily inspired by the Mad Max universe(though fuck Thunder dome) fallout, borderlands, mad max, all that good stuff, a nice Doom punk feel. This would preferably only human, and the more traditional two genders, though that can be negotiated.

City of Sin(modern/crime): From street drug deals, to white collar heists, this crime setting is human and male/female/trans only.

Bellum(Roman): Long ago, when war was honorbound and legionares were the most feared forces on the planet. THis can also be about a gladiator! Human and male/female only.

Sword and Sexies(Dark fantasy): A fairly generic Dark fantasy setting, lots of dragons, undead and looting.

This War of Mine(WW2/fictional war): This is pretty straight forward and for obvious reasons this would also need to be male, female, and human only.

Light of the Sun(Sci-Fi): This is a fairly dark sci-fi setting, about the crew of a ship and its attack/crash, and the death of the crew at the hands of Aliens.

World of Death(Zombie apoc): This is a basic zombie apocalypse setting, nothing special. Female/male/trans and human only.

(More will be added, and sugestions are loved. Nothing here is set in stone, and I do do fandoms, just ask!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom