Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captivity (butterfly0408/Liam45)

She shrugged a bit, "Same as it is everyday. I stared at the wall a bit. Read a bit of the book you got me. It takes me a bit to translate your language in writing. Speaking I am fluent, but reading and writing is still a struggle." There was a bit of a pause, an almost tense hint in the air before she had to ask, "What is happening with the war? Have you made contact with the Elf King yet?" she had asked him often about it. She couldn't help but want to know. It was her people out there, fighting and dying.

He patted her hand for a moment, "sometime I will help you translate better...would you teach me your language?" Braxton asked. He then looked at the stone floor as she spoke about the war. Not his favorite topic. "Yes, but he is very angry. He says that I have his daughter" Braxton told her, then looked at her, shrugging his shoulders. "I swore to him that I did not, but he will not believe me" he informed her.

She seemed to tense a second when he mentioned having the king's daughter. So, first she started this war, and now it continued because of her as well. "Maybe you do... and you don't even know it. Many of the king's children as warriors. They fight on the front lines for their father. He has 12 children you know. Seven of them are warriors. Two of them his daughters. Princess Aileria and Princess Renalda. You could have captured her and not even realize it." She sighed a little, "And perhaps you not even knowing it is for her own good. If your men found out you had the child of the elf king in your jails...." they would advise him to make an example of her. That is what his men would advise.

Braxton frowned slightly, turning to her. "Ai, do you know something I do not?" He asked her, "please tell me if you do. I need to end this war, I want to end it" he told her, moving a little closer. "These are your people...and I could never hurt one after knowing you" he said, then smiled at the elf woman. "Can I kiss you now?" He questioned, feeling the intense need to do so.

"I told you from the start Audric," she whispered, "I CAN'T tell you anything that may put any of my people in danger." Even herself. "I know you'd never hurt her, but... your people Audric! They are not like you! You have not told anyone this have you?" She was not even paying attention to his request of a kiss as she moved to kneel on the mattress, facing him and putting her hands on the side of his face holding it to look at her, "Does anyone of your men know the princess is in you jails? A man like Bayard... he'd rally others to make an example of her. They lust for revenge and for blood. It only takes one man to tip the scales Audric. And if anything happens... the war will never end..."

Audric shook his head at her question. "No, nobody knows but you. I thought I would tell you about it first" he explained. He was surprised that she was grabbing his face, she never touched him. He moved one hand up to touch her smooth face, running it over and down to her neck. "Do you think me an idiot?" He asked.

"I think you to trusting for your own good Audric," she was only then starting to notice how close she had made them now and how his hand felt against her skin. Biting her lip, she tried to push it from her mind. This was her chance to help her father and her people. She felt bad attempting to use him, but she had done nothing to help her people the whole time she was in this cell. Now was a chance. "You have to let all the women in the jail below go free." Before he could make any kind of protest, she cut him off with more. "Call it a sign of good will towards the elf king. You'll send his daughter back without any of your men ever knowing." And she could get a message to her father through them as well, "I will explain to them since most don't speak your language." And tell them to tell her father to act as if his daughter was home once more. It would be the only way. And she could save man of her people at the same time.

Audric frowned slightly for a moment at her words, his eyes darkening. He suddenly pulled away from her, sliding off the mattress and onto the stone floor. "Have you been sent here to get them out all along? To tempt me?" He growled.

"Sent here?!" her eyes grew just as dark as his. "I was captured and tortured by your men! No one sent me by myself to save one of my troops that would have ended up just like that boy I watch Bayard kill!" She flinched a moment, realizing she had not told him about the questioning they had given her on the battlefield, before sending her to him. Hoping he would not pick up on it, she went on to defend herself and her people, "I can't let feelings I may have for you cloud having a chance to help my people and end this war! I told you my people come first from the start Audric! The elf king will never end it until he knows his daughter is indeed safe. I won't tell you who she is for fear she might end up dead! What would YOU do in my position?"

Audric lowered his eyes as she spoke. All that she said was true. He always jumped to conclusions without thinking about it first. "You are right" he told her, "I wasnt thinking straight. It was just...you touched me before you spoke. You never touch me. I thought it would be some trick" he told her. "I want the war over as much as you do, we will go in the morning to speak to the women."

Had she really never touched him? After all this time? She had not realized it. "I would not trick you Audric. I speak for what I think is best for everyone here." Yet she felt guilty. She was tricking him. She was not telling him the truth that she was Aileria. She nipped her lip again and reached her hand out, offering it to him. "If it will help, you can touch me more often. So it wouldn't seem like such an odd thing to you."

Audric sat back down next to her, taking her offered hand. "Fine" he said simply, his hand squeezing her's slightly. "Actually, that is more than fine. Because that is what I want to do" he said honestly, his other hand reaching out to touch her hair. He really was fasinated by it, it was so long.

Things were suddenly changed. The whole air of the room and the mood of the moment was fresh and new. No more talk of the war tonight. Talk only of the sexual tension that had been building from that first night until this night. Her hand rose to draw near to his cheek, slowly approaching it until her fingers brushed lightly over his skin. It seemed as if she had been holding her breath until, upon touching his face, she took a deep sigh and let all the tension out of herself then.

"Can I kiss you know?" He questioned her as she touched his face. Her hand was so soft, her sigh almost relieved, like she had wanted to touch him as much as he wanted to touch her. He moved his body a bit closer to her, one hand going down to touch her thigh.

She gasped, only very slightly, as his hand touched her leg. A moment later, she licked her lips, it seemed in preparation as she nodded and whispered, "Yes... and.... thank you for asking me thing time..." a small smile could not help but slip over her face.

The words were barely out of her mouth when Braxton moved his lips to cover her's. He almost groaned as he tasted her again. He had been waiting too long. His hand tightened slightly on her thigh, rubbing it up and down. His lips worked eagerly against her's, the hand on her cheek sliding down to rest on her neck.

He groaned, she gasped. She knew it was coming, but his lips were upon hers much more quickly then she anticipated. And they tasted far better then she recalled. Add to this moment the tender way his hand stroked her thigh and brushed over her neck... the whole combination of things sent a chill down her spine and goosebumps covered her skin. She was a fighter, not a lover. Things like this she was highly unfamiliar with. But a sword in her hand and she would know how to act, but kiss her lips, and her head was suddenly spinning as she struggled to figure out how she needed to respond besides kissing him back. She knew she should do more, but what?

He kissed her lips for a bit longer, savoring the feel of her soft lips on his. He then slid them down, kissing along her jaw and down to her slender neck. Braxton suddenly wondered if this was ok, then decided he didnt care. She had given him permisson and she hadnt said where he was allowed to kiss her.

Her hand went to the back of his head as his lips traveled. She was about to protest his forwardness with her, but it felt so good that she could not bring the words up to the surface to stop him. The only sound that came out was a soft whimper like noise as her fingers twisted through his hair affectionately. No protests were made.

The whimper urged him on, excited him. He went back to kissing her lips, his kisses a bit rough and eager. Both hands slipped around her waist, tugging her onto his lap, he needed to feel her close.

A small gasp left her parted lips as he tugged her into his lap. She had guessed that he had lusted for her, but had not guessed this much. All the times he had visited her.... was it only lust? Her body wanted him as well, but, as much as she hated to admit it, her heart wanted him as well. And the question of if he felt that way as well or not was eating away at her. "Audric!" she put her hand on his chest, stilling him a moment so she could pull her lips back. Both for air and to speak. "Audric... why do you want me? I need to know why."

Audric looked confused when she stopped him. Of course she would ask that question, and he didnt blame her at all. She was basically his prisoner, she probably felt like she was being taken advantage of. "You are so beautiful, Ai" he said, kissing her neck softly before lifting his face to look at her again. "And I have enjoyed your company these past few months more than I have ever enjoyed being with someone else" he explained.

She hesitated a moment, clearly tossing his reply around in her head to decide if it were acceptable or not. A few moments passed and then, "Enough for me..." she whispered as her lips pressed to his again and her grasp upon him tightened. Her passion seemed to finally become ignited by his response to her question.

He pressed her closer after she started to kiss him again, his excitement starting to show in the form of a bulge pressing against his pants. He had waited for this for a what seemed like forever. One hand moved up from her waist, running along her back as they kissed, the one on her waist tightening just a little.

As his hand slipped up her back, her spine arched with his hand until her chest was pressed against his. Her hips started to grind against his and before long, she noticed just how... excited... he was. She pulled her lips back a little bit and looked down with a gasp. Even in the dark of her cell she could see the bulge forming in his pants. A moment later, she tilted her head to look to his face once again, smiled, and went right back to kissing him, grinding her hips more firmly against his erection.

Back
Top Bottom