Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captivity (butterfly0408/Liam45)

Audric jumped to his feet as well, clenching his fists tightly. "That is all I have been told, of course our stories differ. Why would my side take yours or your side take mine?" He questioned. "I do not know what you have been told, all I know is what I have been told by my father, and that is that your king insulted him" he said, his eyes fiery. "I think I would know the story a little better, seeing as you are just a captain" he nearly growled. He did not like to believe that his father had started to war over something so unimportant. In fact, he refused to believe it.

She knew it all too well, but could not tell him how she did. Couldn't tell him... "I am a captain, and the king of the elves welcomes his finest warriors into his home. Welcomes them to sit at his table for he finds them to be like his family. I was there the day the letter from your father arrived. Before the war began. I saw it with my own eyes." She was partially telling the truth, as she repeated the words the king HAD indeed shown her, "The service of your fair daughter in return for our continued friendship. Deny me this, and I cannot assure the peace will remain between us. My king refused to send his daughter to be defiled by your father. The next letter that came was a deceleration of war."

Audric shook his head in disbelief. How could this be? His father had many women to please him, even though Audric had thought him old, even a lot of young girls had jumped at the chance to please their king. He sunk back down to the floor against the wall, a look of disbelief on his face. "He started it because he couldnt have sex from one of your princesses?" He asked, althought it was more of him repeated it to get used to the idea. His eyes traveled up to Ai's face. She didnt look like she was lying. Why would she lie? Well...she was the enemy after all. Audric couldnt believe that someone who looked so beautiful could be capable of lying him straight to the face. "What have I done" Audric groaned, his fist going back to hit against the wall. He had continued this ridiculous war because his father had thought it right to killl his people over a woman he couldnt have.

She jumped a little when he punched the wall like that. "You honestly didn't know?" she questioned. "My God.... men I have questioned far below your station have know and yet you, the king..." she was now in disbelief right along with him. She leaned back against the stone wall, and slipped down until she too was sitting upon the floor once more. "So... now you know." She raised her head to look to him, a bit hopeful, "You could end it you know. The King of the Elves is always ready to make peace."

"Its not that easy" he said, shaking his head. "My people want this war, my father was well liked and they are angry about his death. I will contact your king soon and find a way..." Audric told her. He then turned his head to look at her, giving her a small smile. He reached out and squeezed her hand, "I apologize for getting angry, although I am supposed to hate you I suppose, I dont feel that at all" he told her, laughing lightly.

She wasn't quite sure how to take this moment between them. He was daring to reach out and touch her, connect with her. His enemy.... the reason this whole war started in the first place. He didn't need to know that however. Not knowing if it was right to make a connection back with him, she decided, as she grasped his hand back that it would be better to try and make a friend in this place then keep him as an enemy. "I am not angry with you. Your father, perhaps, but not you."

He smiled when he felt her hand return the pressure. "Well, that is understandable" Braxton told her with a slight shrug of his shoulders. He stared at her for a moment, taking in her beauty. He move his face a little closer to her's, about to kiss her. He then sighed, knowing he could not. "I should probably go" he said, knowing that if he stayed longer he wouldnt be able to stop himself.

Her head slipped back, away from his lips as they came closer to hers. Eventually, she could not pull away anymore, for her head rested against the stone wall. He had better not try it. He was smart to pull back. Ai knew the kinds of things that happened to women in captivity, but right now, she was not about to go down like that without a fight. Even if he was handsome. Even if he was good to her. Even if she could tell he had a good heart.... what was she thinking about again? She shook her head a bit, placing herself back in the moment, "You probably should..." she whispered back.

He stood up and dusted his pants off. "Goodnight" he told her a little more roughly than he had planned, mostly because he knew that he wanted the beautiful elf, his enemy. He left the cell, locking the door behind him. He made his way back to his room and undressed, falling into his bed with a heavy sigh. God, Ai was too beautiful for her own good. Her body, her hair, her face, just everything about her. He was getting hard just thinking about her.

Ai waited until he was already out the door before she whispered her own goodnight in her own native tongue. She sat in the same spot for a few minutes longer, just watching the door. Almost wishing for a moment that it might reopen again, having him return. But it didn't. She a sigh, she knew she had to try and get back to sleep. Rest. She needed rest. Laying back out on the stone floor once more, she draped the cloak over herself for warmth once more, and folded her arms for her pillow. It took time before she was able to push thoughts of him from her mind long enough to find sleep once again.

The next morning, Audric rose early and quickly cleaned himself up and got dressed. He went downstairs and ate quickly before going back up to the tower. He needed to see her again. Needed. Thoughts of her had taken up most of his night, how she would feel against him, how she would taste. Audric pushed past the guards and entered the cell, closing the door behind him like he had done before.

She was picking at the scraps of food that had arrived on her breakfast plate when he ended. A bit surprised to see him yet again, she had to chew at her food quickly. Ai had better manners then to talk with her mouth open. Once he mouth was clear however, "I think I see you more then your own troops must see you..."

Audric didnt say anything, just crossed the room quickly and sat down beside her. Her reached one arm and looped it around her delicate waist. He then pressed his lips eagerly to her's, kissing her for a moment before pulling away, his arm still around her. "I wished that I had done that all last night" he admitted to her.

At first, it happened so fast she didn't know what hit her. And then it was over and he was still next to her. Had he... just he just kiss her? Her face looked totally puzzled as she just stared at him. And then, she started rambling off a string of words in her tongue as she pushed him away from her, shooting to her feet. There was no telling what she was saying her elf tongue, but it seemed to be something along the lines perhaps of... not without my permission. Her tyraid drew the attention of the guards outside the cell, who came forth and opened the door, ready to take her down to protect their king. Ai's warrior instincts went into high gear as she heard them, turning and striking a defensive stance, ready to attack if need be. The whole why, she was still asking herself if he really have just kissed her. And is she really did like it.

"Get out" Audric growled to the guards, getting to his feet and pushing one of them slightly. "And do not come in again unless I call for you" he said as they turned their backs and left the room. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. God he was an idiot. "What on earth were you saying?" He asked suddenly, lowering his hand and looking at her curiously. His eyes focused on her lips for a moment, wanting to kiss her again, but he stayed where he was.

She lowered her defenses a bit, though was still on alert with him in the room with her, very much aware still that he was looking at her lips still. "Roughly translated in your language..." she started as made a step towards him only to pull back once again, "How DARE you do such a thing without my permission first! After I had thought you to be a decent human last night when you didn't push yourself on me... I thought there was an understand between us that you would not do such a thing! I see now I was wrong about you! You're like the rest of your kind! Like you father! Your kind think between your legs!" She crossed her arms, "Again.... a rough translation...."

Audric lowered his eyes as she told him what she had said. "I pulled away last night and it was very, very hard. This morning I still felt the intense need to kiss you, touch you and I am sorry. I would never force myself on you" he said, his eyes going back up to look at her. "That is why I stopped. It was just a kiss, Ai. It's not like I tried to undress you and make you a slave to my desire for you" he explained to her.

Arms still crossed, she raised her chin up a bit, "How long before you can't hold yourself back?" She plopped herself down on the little stone bench, arms still crossed. She looked almost... regal... as she sat there. "Can't you, I don't know, slate your lust or something on someone more willing? You humans keep concubines after all." That was not a practice accepted among the elves. It was part of the reason the king of the elves was so offended but Audric's father's request to lower his daughter to the level of well... a slut. "Does the king mean to tell me that he can not find someone to easy the lust he feels for an elf prisoner?" The odd thing was that, the whole thing seemed just... strangely casual... to Ai. As if she was use to things like this. Being lusted after.

"I have never kept concubines" he said, his voice showing his disgust and what he thought about the subject. He moved to the bench and sat beside her, careful not to touch her. "I said I was sorry. I normally dont do things like that...and no I can not find someone else, because nobody else would be you, would they?" He asked her. "I have never met a more beautiful woman than you. However, I will keep myself in check. Unless you at any point want otherwise" Audric said, his voice sounding hopeful toward the end.

She sighed as she glanced a bit to him. "Perhaps.... if you had been a gentleman and ASKED......." she started with. It seemed he was about to get that hope dashed right from the start. But then she seemed to smile, "You might have gotten there faster then your chances are now." Uncrossing her arms, she looked fully towards him now, "I might be your prisoner King Audric, but I am still a woman. If you want to attempt to woo your way between my legs... you best remember that and plan how you can make your way there accordingly."

He laughed softly at her words, giving her a smile. "So you liked it, didnt you?" Audric asked, grinning and nudging her lightly. He then winked at her, "and I have always been good at strategizing...you just seem to muddle my thoughts a bit" he said, his eyes staring into her's for a moment before lowering.

"I said... PERHAPS. That does not necessarily mean yes.... thought it doesn't necessarily mean no either," she smirked, knowing she was like a living riddle to him at that moment. It served him right. Let him keep guessing with her. If he did want her to give him the thing so many others had attempted to get from her, he would have to work just like all the others men in her life had. None had gotten it yet. And yet, she sighed. Somewhere, deep inside, something told her that he would be the one to win her. If only for a little while.

"Ah...but it doesnt mean no either" he said with a happy grin, getting off the bench. "I seem to have bothered you enough for the today, Ai. So I am going to go downstairs and draw up my battle plans" Audric announced to her, he lifted her hand and squeezed it, then was gone.

Two months later:

Audric made his way up to the tower as he did everyday twice a day. He would go see Ai for a few hours in the morning, and at night. Doing his best to win over the stunning elf. He was almost there. He just knew it. As he reached the guards, he dismissed them like he had been doing for the past few weeks, so they could have some sort of privacy. He then walked into the cell, shutting it behind him and giving Ai a smile. "How are you tonight?" He asked, moving across the room.

Ai greeted him with a smile from the small mattress she was sitting upon. And then she asked him the same thing she had asked him every time he came into her cell, "And to what to I own the visit King Audric?" He never had answered her question even after all this time.

The conditions of her cell had improved much over the time she had been spending in her. All part of his attempts to woo her. It pleased her that he really, honestly tried when he could have tied her down and forced her ages ago. When she had commented that the floor was cold, he had the mattress and extra blankets brought to her. When she told he she didn't know how he could stand to be near her for she smelled something awful, he had hot water and sweet smelling soups brought to her. And when she told him she was swimming in his clothes to the point where she'd trip, he had real clothing brought to her in her own size and something more for a woman. She still wore the cloak he had given her that first night though. All and all, he had been quite true to his word.

She moved a bit to give him room to sit next to her on the mattress. The best gift of all he had given her though was the company. She could have gone batty without it all this time. And he had never once tried to press her for information on the elf army or the king. She wondered if he even remembered now who she really was or if he just saw her as a lovely prize.

Audric smiled at her, gladly going to the mattress to sit down beside her. She had been so beautiful when he had first seen her, even more so when she had stopped wearing the armor, and now she was breathtaking, wearing clothes that fit her sex.

"How was your afternoon, dear?" He questioned her, his hand going up to pet her long, shining hair for a moment before moving it away and setting it on the mattress near her leg. "I am sure it was even better than mine...I had to meet with some of my Counts who live near here...fairly boring" he said, giving her another smile. He had not kissed her since that one night two months ago, and he had to stop himself everyday.

Back
Top Bottom