Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Long_Shot's Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long_Shot

Planetoid
Alright, so this is a rough draft of essentially what is to evolve to become my request thread, but first things first, I absolutely do not due anything but 1x1 and MxF. I am always M, you, the reader's character is always F. This does not, will not, and can not change. I like to play a scheming or plotting character with more on his mind than what is present and I often fail at playing as a total dom so don't ask me to be one. It's weird, but its what works for me.

Now, as for how I do RP's, I can use email or Skype, but I prefer PM's so send me one as soon as possible. I also am willing to do RP's with a Plot/Smut ratio as dense as 80/20, and as open as 30/70. Do note, smut RP's I'm always willing to do, but don't expect them to last. I do write a lot, I always try to respond within the same half-an-hour to which I received a PM, and note I prefer people be willing to respond at least once a day to an RP post. I feel one loses interest if they are away from an RP for more than 24 hours, though I tend not to. Make sure when you PM me you include the word "Le" in the title/topic. Now note I do have a strange schedule, I work two part time jobs right now, but I will always make sure to inform you of current events that might hamper my ability to RP with my partners/you.

As for my preferences:
Well, if you've managed to read through this much, here's what I am ALWAYS willing to do:

Pairings
Your character is always the first listed in the pairing.
-[Monster Girl (if you know the series)] x [Lost Adventurer/Lost Soldier/Victim]
-[Demon/Secubis] x [Accidental Summoner/Target/Exorcist/Nephilim]
-[Vampire Vixen] x [Hunter/Attempted Victim/Mentor Vampire]
-[Neko/Elf/Human Slavegirl] x [Liberator/Master/Fellow Escaped Slave]
-[Assassin/Target] x [Assassin/Target]

Alright there's a start. PM if you find something interesting to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom