Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Female Canons (Female Canon x Male OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for stopping to take the time to read my thread. If you didn't get the idea from the title, I love canon characters. I like playing them, but I especially love being partnered with them. Whether it's with another canon or an OC, I like having a canon partner. So I've come up with a few ideas involving some plots with canon characters.

Let me go through the rules real quick before I get to the ideas I'd like to present to you.
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. I roleplay through PM, email, thread, and AIM, in that particular order.
3. I'd like for my partner to have a decent grasp of the english language. I'm fine with a few errors, everyone makes them, but I'm not going to try to reply if I can't read what you sent me.
4. I usually type around 2-4 paragraphs, please try to match me. If you can do more, then I can probably give you more. If you give me less, you'll probably get less.
5. Let's all be friends here. I'm usually very relax when I'm online, I rarely come online when I'm in a crappy mood. Please don't bring your bad mood to me, and I'll do the same with you.
6. I tend to use anime pictures to describe my characters. If you'd prefer something different, let me know.

Kinks: For a more in depth list, check out my F-List
Likes: large breasts, lots of sex, car sex, shower sex, semi-public sex, cosplay, multiple partners
Dislikes: scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence, hardcore bdsm

Now onto the ideas. :3
Canon at the Con: This idea would involve a female canon being somehow brought into our world, more specifically an anime convention. As she walks around, she's a bit confused as to what's going on. Luckily for her, she comes across a familiar face and goes to him (my character cosplaying that person she recognizes). My character plays along with her, thinking she's in character, and she follows him around the con. Once the night rave party comes around, he slips her a little drug he picked up and takes advantage of her in his hotel room. The two go at it for hours, long after the drug has worn off, and the fear is replaced by pure pleasure. From there, she agrees to travel with my character, going to cons with him, cosplaying as various characters from anime and video games (example: Tifa dressed as Chun-li). And they go at it like rabbits, whenever they can; in their hotel room, at the con, even while they are traveling (by car, plane, train....). Eventually he starts recording their sex, selling them at the cons with her advertising the videos by wearing the cosplay she was wearing during the recording, still dirty and everything (cum stains and rips).

Prototype Console: My character was chosen as one of the lucky individuals to test the next generation gaming console, now including virtual play, letting him actually jump into his games. Since this is a test product, no games for it exist, so it has been modded to accept any game from any previous console, even the handhelds. He puts on the headset and pops in his favorite game, and is brought to the gaming world, greeted by his favorite heroine. Of course he's unable to help himself, seeing his beloved heroine in all her glory, so he jumps her. Now the functions of this console are very interesting. He's able to to receive all five senses while in the game, but he's unable to feel pain. If he's punched or stabbed or eve blown up, he won't feel it and he'll get back up. And for testing, he's pretty much given a god mode setting, so there's no way for the heroine to fight him back. So he proceeds to have his way with her, testing out the functions to toy with her, and any other possible heroines he chooses to have his fun with.

Canon Family: All the fun in of an incest roleplay, but with canons. My character lives in a household where his father is normally out, and his mother and siblings (and cousins if you'd like) are characters of fiction. His mother is Sophitia from Soul Calibur, his older sister is Tifa from Final Fantasy, his little sister is Hatsune Miku the Vocaloid. Of course they are simply the character in looks and personality, their powers (if they have any) don't transfer over into this world, they are just normal girls. We can have this be a story where my character becomes the lover of any one or all of his female family members, or we can have something a bit darker.

Canons in Cliche Scenarios: Boss x Employee? Teacher x Student? Whatever pairing you'd like, just replace the female role with a canon. Juliet Starling is the sexy babysitter. Bayonetta is the sultry teacher. Any pairing you'd like to play out, play them as your favorite fandom characters.

List of canons I'd like you to play and/or cosplay as: Craving=*
Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Ayane (Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Momiji (Ninja Gaiden)*
Tohka Yatogami (Date a Live)*
Kurumi Tohkisaki (Date a Live)*
Miku Izayoi (Date a Live)*
Tharja (Fire Emblem: Awakening)*
Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)*
Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead)
Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
Akame (Akame ga Kill)*
Kisara Tendo (Black Bullet)*
Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)*
Ryuko Matoi [can be in her battle mode as well] (Kill la Kill)*

Feel free to suggest characters you don't see too. I watch a lot of anime and I play a lot of games, so there's a good chance I at least know about the character you wish to play.

PM me if you're interested, and hopefully we can have some fun with this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom