Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sidekick in Peril (F characters wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

caelcormac

Super-Earth
Sidekick in Peril!

Life is rough being the teen sidekick of a prominent hero. You have to balance school and a social life with your duties, you're always having to make excuses for missing things and being late, and you always seem to be used as a decoy or a distraction. But worst of all is getting kidnapped and used as a hostage or held for ransom. Sitting around tied up is just super boring. Well, it used to be. Lately some of the female villains have found a much more interesting way to pass the time...

Inspired by the rumors about Burt Ward, I'm having a craving to portray the (mis)adventures of a Robin-like sidekick as he runs across the seductive, scantily clad, and horney villainesses (and/or heroines) in his city. This is meant to be a light hearted, sexy romp with bright colors, ridiculous schemes, and a sense of fun. I have a couple of ideas below for how I would like things to play out but am happy to hear yours as well.

V1: Femdom
Our unlucky sidekick has been captured, tied up, and is now being 'forced' to entertain a villianess while her henchman conduct her evil plan. His only hope is to keep her occupied long enough for someone to come save him.

V2: Switcheroo!
Our unlucky sidekick has been captured, tied up, and is now being 'forced' to entertain a villianess while her henchman...wait a second! He's gotten loose! He should probably stop the evil plan, but first he's going to give his captor a taste of her own medicine. But she won't learn her lesson, its what she secretly wanted all along...

V3 Heroine Addict
Its been a long night of cracking skulls and its time for our heroes to unwind. And the heroine that he's been fighting alongside all night has decided the sidekick is just the thing to help her do just that.

Kinks I would like to include:
Sexy/Slutty clothing and costumes - my only must have.
Cothed sex
Light bondage
Dirty Talk
Hair Pulling
Face Slapping
Exhibitionism/Public Sex
Nipple/Vaginal Piercings - I love it when women have these.
Tattoos - Same here
Risk of Pregnancy - Not a requirement, but a huge turn on.

For femdom style scenarios please add:
Breast/Pussy/Foot Worship - in any and all combinations

For those who prefer to be dominated please add:
Humiliation
Facials/Cum on clothes/cum marking

And an extra special kink just for heroines:
Cheating/Betrayal - I would prefer if she had a love interest or husband she is cheating on.

And finally, please leave out the following:
Non-con/Rape
Violence/Gore/Torture
Scat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom