Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay With The New Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerXZ

Meteorite
Ok, a bit of background on my roleplaying. Basically, I been doing so for a nice few years now and I think I've built up a decent amount of experience, enough to at least know what I'm doing and write some convincing material.

I'm ok with most forms and types of roleplaying. Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance, and yes, I can even do more mature types of roleplay too. I'm not exactly picky about preferences.

Let's see, a short list of what I'm into:

Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Digimon
Winx Club
Teen Titans
Gurren Lagann
Tales Series
Yuri Anime
Dead Or Alive

Original Stuff:

Goddess X Goddess
Angel X Demon
Princess X Princess

Yes, I'm ok with almost any kind of smut. Girl On Girl, Gender Bending, Stuff that would likely get me banned on any other RP site...
As for length? Eh, that would kinda depend on certain factors, I can usually write from about a few lines up to a paragraph or two.
I'm ok with any length you guys prefer, like I said, I'm not really a picky person.

Not too picky about settings either. I'm good also with using either threads or PM system. Just want to give you an idea of what I'm into.

So yeah, if you want to work something out, just drop me a line and we'll take it from there. I also hope some of my tastes won't weird you out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom