Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.::Wanting & Needing::. [Mephilis and Ironic]

Ski watched the man as got up and proceeded to leave. Somewhat inside of her she was kind of sad that he was going to leave, but it is what it is. Smiling softly at him, she took the plates and stacked them up, picking them up and balancing them on her wrist to take to the sink to be washed. "Alright kitty, I'll see you later and it was nice seeing you. I'm actually off work today but I might stroll around and buy some new clothes or stuff for the apartment." She replied back as she turned the water on in the sink to fill it up, pouring soap into it to make it soapy water. Watching him as sheedr, she waved, but sighed soon after he closed the door.

"Well that was fun and unexpected." She said to herself as she grabbed a wash rag, cleaning the plates and rinsing them off, setting them to dry. She wondered if she really would see him again, and she was almost hoping that he would pop in randomly, but who was she kidding, that man is tough as steel, why would he even bother to come back other than to crash and sleep and not to just see her?

Mephilis wordlessly departed after hearing she might go into the city to shop. This might be more interesting, she would not have to force herself to be nice when he tormented her. Perfect, the feline through as he leapt up on top of her building. He did not have to leave, no, he wanted to. Why? Not because he grew weary of her, but because he did not want her to get so used to him being... nice. He would have to balance the kindness he showed by irritating her endlessly. Mephilis' day would be mostly eventless, just him moving from building to building. Causing an occasional disruption, killing time mostly, waiting for Ski to make the mistake of going shopping.

After Ski cleaned the dishes, she put them away and began to clean the house. Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, folding, putting away, and spraying freshner everywhere. She sighed and rubbed her head after her hard work was done for about a week, knowing she'll have to do it again next week. Sky was good at maintaining her apartment, and if it could it would probably glow brightly with speckles of glitter. She kept on her lazy outfit, not caring what others would say when she would go out and about.

Taking her purse she strapped it against her arm and began to walk to the mall that wasn't too far by. She was undecided on what she was actually getting, but usually just browsing around does the trick for her. She did not have a car to drive around in, because she was in close walking distance to everything due to her apartment being in the city, which was a nice thing that saved her some money. Seeing the mall in close view she quickened her pace, waking through the automatic open and closing doors. "Let's see, where should I go first..." She pondered as she read through the mall map, searching it until she found a Forever 21 on it. They had good clothes and for a cheap price, so she decided it would be best to go there first. Walking in the mall she now was going in that direction, but she couldn't help but think of the man and what he was doing.

Little did the canine know, that male had caught her on the street, and headed into the mall first. He remained out of sight as she studied the map. Kinda cheating, he was tuning into her thoughts, to see where she was headed. Forever 21, sounds kinda corny, he thought as he slipped away to head her off. He was waiting just outside the store, when she came near, he stepped out into the light for all to see. Since the gaming store was further down this path, mephilis was in luck, plenty of other males in the area.

"Oh hey, its you! You were great last night in the brothel, didn't know a woman could use her mouth and throat so well together! We have to do it again sometime." He spoke clearly, and not quietly. While he was not lying, she was good with her mouth, he was not talking about what all the men assumed he was as they turned to her. She now had about twenty different men gazing at her with interest, and several woman scoffing at her in disgust. Mephilis looking on with a smile, this went off perfectly.

Paying attention to her thoughts, in the corner of her eye she noticed the man standing there out in the public. This time she knew he was stalking her, and with a smirk on her face about to speak, he cut her off with his own words... Oh how he just embarrassed her in front of the whole entire crowed, eyes gazing at her either in delight or in disgust. Her mouth flung open, her eyes fixed on his as her hands came up to her mouth. She noticed the delight in his facial expression on how he loved this moment. She did not feel the need to explain To the faces of what he meant, but instead she came charging at him, and tackled him to the ground, surprisingly she thought; either he let her or she caught him off at a bad time.

"I'll kill you!" She shouted as she straddled him, her hands balled up in fists and about to nail him down until a few men grabbed her by the shoulders and waist and removed her from him. She wiggled to try and get lose but it was no use.

"Calm down ma'am!" One of the men said, holding her firmly against his chest to make sure she didn't move. It felt as if steam was about to explode out of her ears, but she breathed heavily to calm herself down, nodding to the men that she was okay enough to be left untouched, but they stayed close by to be weary.

"Why did you do that?!" She shouted, her anger getting the best of her.

Mephilis was not expecting her reaction, such violence, now that was attractive. When her body collided with his, Mephilis let his body go limp so that she could take him down. No sooner than he was down, she was straddling him. This caused the male to grin with delight, as he felt her sit up on his waistline. He was not all to concerned with her threat, but instead, moved his hands up to get a feel for her thighs. "Yes I like this, my little firecracker." But his glee was ruined when she was abruptly pulled off of him, what a shame, this moment had such potential.

With an unhappy sigh, the feline began to stand up. "Just thought you'd like a bigger grouping for the next time you want to put that mouth to work." As the male got upright, he popped his own neck several times, creating some rather unnerving sounds. "It is alright people, if she did hit me, she would be more likely to hurt herself than me."

"And you keep on going with it!" Ski shouted astonishingly, not believing what she just heared by the man. All because he caught her singing at a brothel and she gets to pay the price for it. A lot of hungry eyes of men looked down at her, and she began to growl. Thinking to herself, she said "Now you did it! Basically threw me in a big potential of being followed home once I leave!" She didn't want to say this out loud because the other guys could get an idea.

Instead she just shook her head at the man and proceeded to walk away, knowing that she should to avoid another outburst of her rage. Now she knew for next time what to expect from him, but she needed to prepare herself to not react so harshly and instead brush it off and give out a chuckle. Her arms crossed around her chest, now aggravated that she didn't feel comfortable enough to go shopping anymore.

Looking around, Mephilis saw all the onlookers, a lot of men seemed interested in how he sold her singing talent. Fools, if only they knew what he was actually talking about. Catching up to the canine female, he took hold of her shoulder as she moved. Using her own momentum to turn her around to face him. "Look around Skillet, a lot of people are gathering for you to showcase your talent. Go ahead, dazzle them all with your art." He said, extending a hand to show her the crowd of mixed feelings gathering around her. Nudging her with his elbow, he continued, "Don't be shy, I can help you get started." With that, a lot of people began to get curious. Was he actually going to try to get her to go down on him in public? If only they knew.

Ski's face flushed with red, and she knew well that the crowd didn't know that's he could sing, but of course they thought of the more dirtier part of her using her mouth other than her singing. Of course, who wouldn't? Her body whirled around as he twirled it, and he grip around her shoulders was unexpected, and she almost wanted to say she liked it, and another little nickname to add into her list, Skillet; how adorable. "Fine." She simply said and growled off at him.
Taking his hand she forced the two to walk in the crowd, nudging him with her elbow. "You start it off and let's show them how well we can use our mouThs." She figured she would join in on the humiliation of herself, what's done is done now.

With a sly grin, Mephilis looked down at her, "Very well. I will get this party started." he said turning to her. Doing some small stretches, the feline cleared his throat. Dropping down on his knees in front of her, the feline reached up and took hold of her waistline. The crowd began to close in, to see if he was actually going to do it. Basically face to face with her crotch, the feline male infract did want to do what the crowd was expecting, but not now, in time. Taking one hand off her, he raised it up for all to see as he snapped his finger. Suddenly, music began to play from nowhere, bringing confusion to the masses.

Just as they began gasping, the Divergus hopped up from his knees onto his feet in one swift motion. Quickly turning to their gathering, he began to sing. "If I had to-" Before finishing the line, Mephilis quickly slid back, getting beside the woman, using his arm to pull her close to his side. "I would put myself right beside you." Quickly whirling her around to face him, he continued. "So let me ask, would you like that? Would you like that?" Pulling away from her the feline raised one arm in the air. "And I don't mind-" Using the raised arm, the feline snatched one of her own, pulling it toward him, so that he could grind his face slightly over her soft fur. "If you say this love is the last time." Whisking away from her arm, the feline quickly close in on her side again, his face closing in on her cheek, his lips less than an inch from her fur as he continued. "So now I'll ask... do you like that? Do you like that?" Quickly jumping back from her, the feline tensed up in imposing form. An energy surging through his body, causing his eyes to flare up like a pair of pink stars, as well as his hair and clothing began to flow wildly as if he were being his by a rough wind. At the same time, the lights in the make began to flicker, like a multitude of strobe lights. "NO!" Once he broke the vocal, everything returned to normal. Dowing a quick spin, the feline pointed a finger at her, giving her only moments to pick up with the music still going.

A shocked facial expression passed her face once he kneeled down right in front of her, his firm grip grabbing onto her and pulling her somewhat close, his muzzle just in arms reach with her crotch. Maybe after all this is what he meant, all until he quickly rose up just as soon as his fingers snapped, music playing instantaneously. Peering around to see where it was coming from, she didn't have time to react once he swirled her around, singing right in front of her and getting what would seem like to him uncomfortably close, but somehow the feeling wasn't awkward, it seemed more than just right. Getting into the rhythm herself, she shook her hips a bit to the rhythm as he sung away to her, the tone feeling just right and natural, the added effects were more than right to the situation. Her que was up, and she took his hand and twirled him around, getting right in front if his face, their wet noses almost touching.

"Something's getting in the way, something's just about to break!" The music blared through the speakers, the wind coming out of nowhere again seeming to whip through her chestnut hair, flying in endless directions. "I will try to find my place in the Diary of Jane..." Her hand began to touch his jawline, her index finger lingering against the shape of it until her hand cupped his cheek, "... So tell me how it should be." The canine walked away from him for a moment, before whipping around and walking back as her second verse came, her hands rolled up into fists pressed up against her chest. "Try to find out what makes you tick, as I lie down sore and sick!" Her hands made a swiping motion, as if declining an agreement rudely, walking close to him and getting near his face once more, "Do you like that? Do you like that?"

Taking her hands she placed them where his heart would be located at, looking deeply into his eyes, almost convincing her that this was true too, "There's a fine line between love and hate, and I don't mind that..." Sliding down she took his hands and placed them against her waist, her muzzle close to his radar ears, almost whispering to him seductively, "I like that, I like that."

An eyebrow raised from the feline as their noses nearly touched, she got into this pretty quickly, excellent. He would be lying if he said he did not enjoy her singing, a large part of why he started this whole thing. Giving her a little emphasis, he added a similar effect to her as he did himself, coaxing her hair to dance for her. The feline inclined his head into her hand as she took hold of his face, he was a feline after all, loved to be touched, he was only selective about who was allowed to touch him.

Her movements were fluent, precise, a rare trait for a canine, given how clumsy they usually were. Impressed, Mephilis offered her a sincere smile, not the cocky smirk she was used to. Looking into her eyes, his normal apathetic expression faded for a moment, into something softer, almost affectionate. Her next actions did it, he was officially turned on by this woman. His hands accepted their placement, gently gripping her tender body. His hands almost big enough to envelop her whole slender waistline. As she sang close to him, the feline gave her a subtle, Almost invisible rub with his cheek.

Now his number was up again, slowly, almost reluctantly, his hands slid off of her as he moved away. "Something's getting in the way..."
Moving his right hand up, the feline took hold of his chest, making a sudden look of agony. "Something's just about to break..." Making a quick turn, the feline went from feigning pain to pointing at the female. "I will try to find my place... in the diary of Jane!" Turning away from her, Mephilis reached out to the awed crowd. A book flew from someone in this group, right into the hand of Mephilis. Catching the book, Mephilis turned back to Ski, opening the book. The pages within the book ignited, and burned to mere vapors. "As I burn another page." Tossing the pageless cover away, Mephilis averted his gaze from the woman. "As I look the other way, I still try to find my place..." Looking back over at her before finishing. "In the Diary of Jane!"

He began to walk to her, but suddenly fell forward, catching himself by planting a hand on the floor. Looking up at her in an agonized manner. "Desperate I will crawl..." Slowly, the feline began to stand, his motions slow, and deliberate, still maintaining the illusion of being in pain. "Waiting for so long... there is no love... no love!" As he got back to his feet, he remained slumped over, his long golden hair, hiding his face. "Die for anyone..." At that moment, his hair began to rise again, as pink streaks of light took to the air around them. Rearing his head up, the feline flopped his wildly, flailing hair back, his eyes again burning in that intense pink color. "WHAT HAVE I BECOME!?" As he stopped screaming, the feline slammed his fists into the floor, breaking it apart beneath him. Dashing at her, he lifted her up in the marital position, ready to sing the final chorus with her.

Once she placed his hands on her, she didn't expect for him to hold on tightly, and this feeling was unique and different for her, but nonetheless she loved that it was him who was doing it other than anyone else. The look in his eyes... It wasn't as hard as it usually was, and instead she seen a glimpse of something else, something different, and rather it be from the song or from her, she enjoyed to see that twinkle of good in his handsome hard eyes. His singing was flawless, as graceful as the way his body moves to the rocky rhythm, something rare to do to such head banging music.

Ski watched him, curious that he was actually hurt, and started to walk towards him to make sure he was fine, until she noticed he was playing it as an act for the song. Impressed, she crossed her arms, cocking her hip to the side and watching as he sung his part. His gorgeous hair was flying wildly as his body turned towards her direction and back, and she adored him even more, thinking that this little duo the two were doing really was pulling them closer together.

Suddenly he fell, and she rush towards him and placed a hand on his back, but again he fooled her into getting the actions of the lyrics going, yet everything looked so real, as if he was hurt. She thought about how good he was at acting like he was in pain, but maybe... He was only use to pain? This made her head clog up with wondering, even though it was just a song he was singing to and acting along with it, he played it off so well.

The floor cracked underneath her, her eyes glowing as a tint of glow came from the cracks, her body being lifted up rather closely towards his body, in a romantic type of position; one that two married couples would do after they escape to their honey moon. Her heart raced, but she cupped his cheeks with both hands again, looking deeply into his eyes and singing just for him in unison, her eyes darting back and fourth looking from eye to eye. "Something's getting in the way, something's just about to break, I will try to find my way in the diary of Jane." Her hands now moved to hug around his neck, but her vision still never broke his own. "As I burn another page," she now looked away from him, looking towards the crowd, "as I look the other way... I still try to find my place in the Diary of Jane..." Her head hung low as the last words slipped out of her mouth, the mall becoming quiet as the music died down slowly.

As he sand with her for the final verse, matching her words, but making sure that his voice did not drown hers out. He managed to stay at her level, so that their vocals merged beautifully. During these moments, he found it most... difficult to not kiss her. Once their song was over however, Mephilis broke the silence, setting Ski down. "And there you go, your mouth and throat at work." Mephilis said as he started to applaud her, before long most everyone began to follow suit. Aside form the angry men who really waned to see some cat on dog sex.

"So Miss Ski, care to do a solo, and dazzle the people without me getting in the way?" Mephilis asked, giving her a slight bow as he walked back, giving her space. He was curious to see what she would do, what song she might choose. Crossing his arms, the feline gave her a slight smirk. Once she was done, he would do one of his own, her quite the finale.

Ski felt the connection when their eyes were locked on each other, and almost she wanted to kiss him but knew it probably wouldn't be a good idea not knowing how he would act, but little did she know he felt the same way. Now standing on her two feet, she smiled and bowed down, clapping too for him. "You did just as awesome with your throat and mouth too, especially your tongue moving around." She giggled as she tried her best to joke around sexually with him.

Smirking at him, she nodded, agreeing to performing a solo as well as himself once shenisndone. "Okay, but stand back because I'll BLOW you away. Get it?" She chuckled at her cheesy joke, not use to joking around with someone else. She looked up at him, and crossed her arms over her chest like a defense position. "Putting my defenses on... 'Cause I don't want to fall in love, if I ever did that I think I'll have a heart attack!" She walked over to the feline as she sung, her hips swaying in a car walk. "Never put my love out on the line, never said yes to the right guy," her hands touched his chest as she swirled around his body, "never had trouble getting what I want, but when it comes to you I'm never good enough."

Stepping in front of him, she motioned her hands as around, twirling them as if they're telling a story, "when I don't care, I can play them like a Ken doll." Her hands moved to her hair, running her fingers through her luscious locks, "won't wash my hair, and make them bounce like a basketball." She made a dribbling motion, until her finger pointed out at him, her heart speaking towards the feline. "But you, make me want to act like a girl, paint my nails and wear high heals, yes you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand..." She gripped at his hand and held it to her chest where her heart would be, caressing it softly.

"You make me glowwww, but I cover up won't let it showww... So I'm putting my defenses up, 'cause I don't want to fall in love, if I ever did that I think I'll have a heart attack..." She pushed his hand away from her chest and walked away shortly, before twisting her body to look at him to continue The next verse. "Never break a sweat for the other guys, when you come around I get paralyzed, and everytime I try to be myself, it comes out wrong Like a cry for help." Getting in her knees, she gripped at her hair in a frustrated position. "It's just not fair, pains more trouble than love is worth... I gasp for air," her hands wrapped around her neck, acting as if she were choking, "Feels so good but you know it hurts..."

Getting up, she walked over to him again, pointing at him and looking him directly into the eyes. "But you, make me want to act like a girl, paint my nails and wear perfume for you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand..." Gripping his hands again, she held him close as she swayed the two around in a dance, her eyes looking into his almost aweingly. "You make me glowwww, but I cover up won't let it showww... So I'm putting my defenses up, 'cause I don't want to fall in love, if I ever did that I think I'll have a heart attack..." She turned herself around and placed her back against his chest, taking his hands and wrapping them around her chest to hold her tightly, swaying back and fourth still.

"The feelings got lost in my lungs, they're burning I'd rather be numb, and yet there's no one else to blame. So scared I'd take off in a rut, I'm flying to close to the sun, and I burst into flames!" She pushed him away from her but whipped herself around to press her chest against his, her lips almost touching his own but she made it so she teased him, her forehead resting on his. "You make me glowwww, but I cover up won't let it showww... So I'm putting my defenses up, 'cause I don't want to fall in love, if I ever did that I think I'll have a heart attack..." Finishing up her verse, she broke away from him and let the music die off, turning the spotlight towards him.

"It's your time to shine baby!" She roared at him, clapping her hands to cheer him on.

"You have no idea just how well I can flap my tongue around." He said, running his fingers over his own lips, offering her a suggestive wink. When she made her blow joke, Mephilis smiled. Some might think she was trying a bit too ahrd there, but he thought it was cute. He would die before he admitted to it of course. When she looked ready, Mephilis focused, peering into her mind for the song. A smirk, indicating that he had found the tune in mind. Snapping his finger, he beckoned the music fourth.

The male raised an eyebrow as she made her way around him, his eyes got locked onto her hands as they began to move around. As she spoke of bouncing like a basketball, he was hoping to see her breasts bounce, but that did not happen. The lyrics she uttered when pointing at him gave him pause for a moment, was she actually talking to him, or was it just for lyrical effect? He watched their hands intently as she held his, he enjoyed her touch, even though it came thought his glove and was someone distorted. He ofcourse did not mind it being at her chest either, that was a bonus.

Taking a moment to examine his hand for no real reason after she pushed it away. Returning the hand to his side, he watched her fall on her knees and act out the lyrics to her song. She did well, but Mephilis being Mephilis had a hard time not laughing when she started choking herself. He did straighten up when she started looking at him again, he didn't want her to think he was laughing at her performance in a way that meant she was not doing well.

It is a good thing that he did not 'have' to breathe, because when she looked him in the eye this time, he found himself short of breath. It was an annoying, but interesting sensation. When she took his hands and began to dance with him. He offered no resistance, and went with her motions. His black eyes not leaving hers as they moved, his expression was rather blank, but something seemed different about his eyes, almost like a tiny fire was starting in them. She didn't have to try to make him hold her, he was all too willing to wrap is powerful arms over his sweet little body, swaying with her as she moved, biting back a purr that wanted out, his tail trying to dance behind him, but he kept it still.

He had become content with her, and was caught off guard when she pushed him away. Barely catching himself to avoid falling down. But then she came face to face with him, their noses coming together as one, lips nearly touching. Her breasts on his chest, ofcourse he would think about that in this moment, he was Mephilis, king of boob lovers. That only added to the strange serenity he felt in this moment, as she began to sing, he took in her breath. Passing through his body and emerging from him to embrace her fur, carrying his cold, peppermint taste. He remained still for a moment when she finished, savoring that feeling.

"Very well." He said plainly as he took a step back, "Make your preparations, I am about to take you places you have never been before." Raising his hand, the Divergus let everyone hand in the sheer suspense. Indifferent lips slowly curling to form that signature smirk that infused raw apathy with sheer delight, cascading with mystery. Finally, he snapped his finger, bringing fourth a tone of music unlike the others. Darker, it was obvious this song was not going to be about love. Lowering his hand, the feline closed his eyes, listening to the tune, waiting.

Suddenly, he began to raise his hands, emitting a strange force, distorting everyone's vision. As their sight began to twist, Mephilis began singing. "I am your spoken truth..." Lowering his hands, everyone's vision began to refocus. Reaching out to Ski, mephilis began to fill her with memories, of every lie she had ever told in her entire life, rushing through her like a river of her own deception. She was not the only one, everyone who looked upon him, had the same visions from their pasts. "I am the lies in you." Pulling that and back, the Divergus reached out to her with the other. As the flood of memories faded, the canine female began to glow while, like a beautiful canine sun. "I'm gonna make you shine, in everything you do."

Stepping back, Mephilis left the ground as Ski stopped glowing, he began to. His fur turned to a crystalline white, his hair became a beautiful icy blue. His eyes began to burn once more, but instead of pink, the became sapphire. A pair of white angel wings erected from his back as his black clothing became white armor. "I am your lighted way..." Dropping down from the ground, he changed again, rapidly. White fur became black, like the abyss. Blue hair become crimson, leaking of what looked like blood. White armor become broken, fragmented darkness, littered with barbed chains, also coated in blood. Eyes going from sapphire, to a twisting liquid like black, complete with burning red centers. Hope filled angel wings, rotting to become demonic bone winks. "And I'm your darkest day..." In that moment, mephilis simply vanished, appearing behind her as his normal self. His back to hers, his head slumped over, golden hair hiding his face. "I'm here to help you see, you can rely on me." Vanishing once more after the words were spoken.

Appearing in front of her, his back facing her as he began to walk away form her. "Just consider me your friend." Stopping, the feline looked back at her with a solemn look. "I am until the end." Turning to face her completely, the feline reached out at her once more. "Can I guarantee you life?" As he asked, her body would begin to weaken, almost to the point where she could no longer walk. Until he retracted his hand and the feeling vanished, her strength returning. "I don't think I can!" Turning away from her again, he continued. "This isn't the life for me..." Lifting his hands, the feline gazed into his palms, a look of sadness, hidden from her but alive in his voice. "This sint the way I wanna be..." That sadness fading, becoming confirmed determination, as he looked back at her. "And let me tell you, death will come when I'm good and ready."

Appearing behind her once more, the feline whispered into her ears. "Yeah... that's right..." His hands moving up, grabbing her waists in a soft grip. No sooner than she knew he was holding her, he was gone once more. Appearing on the ceiling above her, perched on it like a leopard defying gravity. "I am your peace of mind..." Reaching out to her, he infected her with complete vertigo. "Confusing all your time." Dropping down from the roof, the feline landed gracefully in front of the canine. With but the wave of a hand, he took away the vertigo, giving her back her sense of direction and composure. Just as she would be able to focus on him, Mephilis would break apart, becoming several streams of pink energy. These streaks of light began to swirl around her before flying into her body. Her eyes began to burn pink as her will became dominated by his own, her body, becoming his. "I'm running through your veins... I am your pain!"

Ejecting himself from her just as he entered, the streaks of lights came together to reform Mephilis. Grinning at her, the feline continued to sing. "I thought by now you'd know..." At that moment, two chained shackles came ripping out of the ground, latching onto her wrists, pulling her down to her knees, before a third burst thought the floor behind her to latch onto her neck. The tightness would choke her a bit as Mephilis began to approach her. "I'll never let you go... Its time you recognize..." His eyes began to burn red as he peered down at her. His crimson glow would overshadow her own eyes, filling her with terrifying panic laced with an almost serene emptiness. "I am the devil's eyes!" Lifting his hands, the chains and shackles all shattered, freeing her. His eyes went back to normal, ending the crushing despair he was infecting her with.

Reaching down, Mephilis picked Ski up and set her on her feet. "Just consider me your friend..." Taking her in his arms, the feline gave her a big hug." I am until then end..." Suddenly, the area around them changed, to a vision of a dark battlefield. More of those black felines from before, but this time they were locked in battle with their white counterparts. Good and evil at war, with giant twisted beasts and machines of destruction as far as the eye could see. Rivers of blood and broken bodies coursing through the wasteland. "Can I guarantee you life?" In that moment, the vision shattered like a mirroring, returning to the present. "I don't think I can..." Stepping back from her, the feline continued. "This isn't the life for me... this isn't the way I wanna be... and let me tell you... death will come when I'm good and ready..." Stopping, now about ten meters from the woman, the feline lifted his hands. The mall began to rumble, as if caught in an earthquake. The crowd dispersed, running in a panic. Suddenly, the shaking stopped, Mephilis grinning at Ski, who he knew would not run. "Death will come when I'm good and goddamn ready."

Walking toward her, Mephilis continued grinning, once he got within a few feet of her, he offered her his hand. "Take me by my hand... and let me show you what I am..." His will coaxing her to reach out and take his hand. Once her hand was in his, her mind would be flooded. She would not understand what she was seeing but she would feel the sensations. Pain, anger, rage, hate, war, sex, fear, these feelings would course through her as countless blurred images flashes before her eyes. Little did she know she was seeing his entire life through his eyes in mere moments. The only thing that would stick would be her face, as she saw herself right now through his eyes. That image would break as he pulled away. "I'm taking control again!" With that, he slammed his fist into the ground, taking her back to that wretched planet. Twisted and dark, but this time with no multitude of dark felines warring on each other. This time only a lone, white gold feline, with short gold hair falling limitedly over his soft face. He was dressed in tattered, bloody rags, on his hands and knees crying softly. "Now I know I can..." Mephilis said as he came closer to her, taking her hands into his own. "Take you back to where it all began..." Letting go of her, the feline jumped back again, a violent pink glow overtaking him. "Cause I am!" The vision shattering again, returning to the present.

Now just the two of them in the desolate mall, "THis isn't the life for me..." He said, making his way back to her. "This isn't the way I wanna be... and let me tell you... Death will come when I'm good and ready!" Getting within arms reach of her. His hands moved onto her shoulders. The two of them where then consumed in a pink flash. Now they were in a dark place, space as it was called. Not a vision this time, he really took her into space. Incasing her in an invisible, protective layer of energy over her body, to keep her mortal body safe. If she where to look down, she would see burning gas... or a star. They were standing on her planet's sun, the protective shield would keep her form being harmed by the intense heat, in fact it would filter it enough to make it feel comfortable. Looking over at her, the feline smiled, offering his hand. "Ever wondered what it would be like to dance on the sun?"

Ski's eyes trained onto the mans, his time to shine now coming into pure focus, a stage-light looking substance coating his body, making it so his body was the center of attention, and little did he know, is that ever since he came into her life she almost wanted to admit how special he now truly was to her. Sure, he was a complete ass from the start, but so was she, and she knew how good of a heart he had even though it sickened him to think of it, and he knew it was true. One day, she swore, that she would pour the good in his life into his veins.

As soon as her hands touched his, her visions were filled with the sick and twisted lies that she told, and she wondered why she even thought it was okay to do that... She regretted it, and then her vision refocused back into the present time, seeing him standing there and singing his heart out to her. A weird feeling was made in the put of her stomach, and as she looked down, she noticed a bright glow was being emitted from her body; she was not afraid, because somehow she knew that she was okay as long as he was there right by her, and a bright sunny smile smeared on her face, gazing at him hopefully until her sun-firing glow came to an end.

Before her own blue eyes he changed in front of her, glowing even brighter than she just did, and suddenly she found herself catching her breath, feeling as if she had just witnessed a God. His warm embrace filling her heart with a unique sensation; something new, but she liked it. Just as quickly as it happened, it faded away, but this time he turned dark, like a demon, and her heart ran as fast as it could, fear beginning to set in, her beautiful feline turning into pure hate, but gratefully that too changed, and he vanished into thin air.

Suddenly she felt his back pressed up against her own, and again, as soon as it happened it quit, and he was standing back-faced in front of her, walking away and making her head cock to the side, wondering herself if he only considers her more than a friend than anything else. Quickly her legs wobbled, a look of utter fear coursing through her, wondering why she became so weak all of a sudden, and with a quick shift in lyrics she felt normal, but the feline seemed to look at his palms, but she did not know what he was thinking or doing, making her ears twitch in tuning into his voice, hearing the sadness within it. Instinctively she wanted to wrap him tightly in her arms and let him know it was okay, knowing that this song meant a great deal to him.

Hastily again he appeared right behind her, but this time her back was facing his chest. With his strong grip, he held her sides, and she melted into them,wanting to feel that exotic feeling forever, but he vanished away, and now she looked up, seeing him crawl on the ceiling like a spider, his hand pointing towards her and suddenly making her head flow with sickness, the world spinning and twirling endlessly, her stomach feeling as if she was about to whirl up her breakfast he had made her, but luckily he made it stop before it got too worse. His body vanished to show several streams of a hot neon pink, all of them twirling around her and entering into her very own body. Gasping, she fell back, her chest being pushed upwards as if the demons inside of her were trying to escape and leave, her mouth opened wide as they exited out of her body, her lungs gasping for air as her hand quickly pressed up against her chest, thinking for a moment of what just actually happened to her. Glancing up, all of the swirls of pink combined together to form the man that she longed to have, almost yearning for him.

Noticing his grin, she grinned with him and decided to walk towards him until the sounds of rattling chain and shackles came from the ground, gripping at her tightly and forcing her to the ground, her body shaking and trying to get free, her mouth opening about to let out a terrified scream until the shackles began to clamp on her throat, blocking her airway almost completely and forcing her to struggle to breathe in the fresh and crisp air. With pleading eyes she looked at him, wanting to be let go and freed, and what seemed like forever he finally let her go, her wrists sore from the tightened chains that were just confining her to the ground. The fear that once consumed her was replaced with nothingness, her eyes glazed over and feeling nothing at all, as if she were a robot being forced to reject her feelings away.

With a tight hug, Ski was engulfed into his grip, the feeling soft and soothing, making her think that the nightmares were over, but she was more than wrong. A bloody vision now was presented to her, the scent of flesh blood and guts in her nostrils, making her stomach whirl and twirl deep in her. Seeing the good and evil at war made her want to cry, the cries of others and the sound of their pain replayed in her ears, the sounds forever haunting her into the core of her very bones, but luckily everything kept moving fast, and now she was back in the present, but the earth beneath her shook as violently as her severe case of vertigo earlier. Even though she was scared, she didn't leave with the flock of the terrified crowd, because once again, she knew she would be safe with this man. Taking his extended hand, she was learning about him right before her very eyes, her vision being casted with his past and what happened, all to this very present moment in time with him peering into her. His strong hands hits the ground, crumbling down to have the two fall into his planet, seeing the past version of him crippled on his knees in tattered and bloody clothing, her heart sinking for the man as he wept. Sky honestly had no idea that he was able to cry, but now she understood why he was who he is today, and now she knew... She knew...

Gratfully the two came back to the destroyed and emptied mall, until one last surprise was pulled onto her, her body twirling and flowing around in space with him right beside her, right above the scorching sun that provided their current planet with life and light. It was beautiful, and she felt as if she was looking into the eyes of god as her feet pointed down toward the direction of it, the flames scorching off and evaporating into space. Her eyes locked onto his again, and a smile coated her lips, his eyes reassuring and letting her know that they are okay now and out of harms way. She gripped at his offering hand, and made herself float into his arms, embracing him into a tight hug and nuzzling her wet nose into his chest, wet tears that sparkled like diamonds soaking into his fur. She wept for him, and not for her, not being able to understand truly what he felt and what happened, but she wanted to let him know that she cared a great deal for this feline, and she hoped that he could tell that she cared.

A gloved hand move along her hair as the feline's lips stretched into a soft smile. Her compassion was cute, unnecessary, but cute. "Do not weep for me, that was a long time ago. I survived it, and everything else." He said as he continued to stroke her hair, he did not think that would magically make her feel better, but he said it all the same. Leaning down, the feline would kiss the top of her head as his arms began to encircle her, holding her.

Moving his feet, Mephilis began to lead their dance, a slow, steady pace. Guiding her around the surface of the mighty star, dancing the silent, aweing symphony of the universe. He never thought it possible, to feel so close to someone, especially a canine, but here he was, dancing over a sun with one. He no longer thought of her as just that, a canine, she was more than that now. What was she to him? He was unsure, rather than think on it, he merely tightened his hold on her somewhat.

As he stroked her hair, she grew more surprised than sad, his hand so loving and caring instead of rough and hard. With glazed over eyes, she peered up to him, the blinding light of the sun somehow not affecting her anymore, because all she seen was him, and all he seen was her. They twirled and swirled over the bright star, and all of her worries and doubts somehow seemed to drain out of her living body, giving her a new sensation of butterflies and hear flutters.

Studying his face, her grip around his neck tightened, her eyes slightly closing as she decided to take a risky move; her feet following in perfect rhythm with his, as if they were made to be together and do this. Ski felt his peppermint breath begin to hit against her lips as her head continued to lean in until it couldn't anymore. His breathing was calm and steady while hers was fast and heavy. Finally, that long awaited moment she secretly wanted to do was made, her lips colliding with his like two meteors hitting each other with intense force. With a roaring heart, her kiss was passionate and needing, wanting, craving, and wanting to show him how much he cared, because she did a great deal.

Mephilis watched her intently and affectionately as they danced, his hands sliding down to once again hold her waist. His long, black tails streaking through the super heated gas that was the sun beneath them, leaving little trails that vanishes as his tail moved. From behind them, a mighty roar, a solar flare blasting out toward the nothingness. Like a violent water fountain, it would spray the two with solar material, but to them it would feel like soothing water. It did not take long for him to spot her intention, a smile coming over his lips as she moved in.

Just before their lips touched, the feline gave her the traditional 'dip', holding her up effortlessly as the two kiss for the first time. Her long hair would be exposed to the surface of the sun, sending a tender warmth up to her scalp. Around them, as if on queue, several different solar flare blasted off into space, raining more of the sun's essence on the two. Purring into her lips, the feline would send a sensual vibration through her flesh, emphasizing the kiss.

The suns warmth was soothing and peaceful as the solar flares rained on the two like a meteor shower, but instead of the harsh burn that one would feel if touched by a hot fire, the feeling of being by a warm fire on a cold winters night consumed her. The way the lighting reflected off of his eyes were gorgeous, and she felt as if she had melted with the swirling flames that reflected from his irises. Ski felt his smile against her soft and tender lips, and the was he kissed her wasn't anything harsh like she would of expected; instead it was smooth, gentle, and sweet, and this caught her by surprise, just as much as the dip he gave her, his purrs echoing throughout her body - her body once empty like a cave, but now consumed but endless echoes of purring love. For a moment she thought her heart would stop, because the feeling of love was unfamiliar to her.

She had to catch her breath for a moment, feeling as if he sucked out all of the air she had from her lungs into his own. Her arms tightened around his neck, her body in an arch as his arms engulfed her. Her breasts smooshed up against his chest. Her head cocked to the other side, kissing him once more, the sounds of their lips smacking being heard into her sensitive ears. This was too perfect to be real, but even if this was a dream, she never wanted to be waken up, instead sleep her life away and forever be in this moment, with him and no one else. Breaking the kiss for a moment, she gazed upon his eyes once more, being lost as the distant stars twinkled in the creamy whites of his black eyes. "I think you're perfect." She whispered to him softly, her wet nose pressing against his own, their warmth being exchanged as their bodies pressed tightly together. The crackling sound of another solar flare was heard, the swirls of the wave blasting off into the endless space around them.

As she spoke, the feline's lips curved into a tender smile, "Me? Perfect? I doubt that." He moved to rub his cheek against her own, a soft purr rumbling in his throat. Slowly, the male began to lower the female down, setting her back into the surface of the star. Letting her body soak in the super heated gas. His eyes would avert from her for a moment as he sensed a disturbance in the star, another flare was about to hit, beneath them.

"If I had told you we would end up here after you slapped me outside the dinner, what do you think you would have said?" Did Mephilis actually know then? No, he did not possess the ability to see into the future, nor would her want it, life would be even more dull then. He did however, intend the question to make him wonder if he knew, just to see her reaction. Not giving her a chance to answer, the Divergus male leaned down over her, his lips coming over hers a she initiated a deep kiss. His timing was dead on, just as their lips touched the flare blasted out from under them. Caught in a vortex of blazing gasses that serve to only emphasize their passion.

Unknowingly, her body was lowered down against the sun, the radiant and deep sensations ringing throughout her small body. Her heart beat was heavy and hard, unfamiliar to situations like this, but her body felt as if it knew what to do, though it never been through it. She couldn't help herself but continue to get lost in those mysterious eyes of his, wanting to know even more about them though she knows almost everything just by seeing his past and how he was treated. Before she got a chance to part her lips to answer his question, he lowered himself over top of her, his heat more radiant and bright than the sun she was laying on. Her long chestnut hair cascaded on the star, making her body glow as if she were in the star, brightening up the galaxy with her radiant beauty.

The kiss was still sweet, but it had a different taste - more passion, wanting, and needing. So this is how it would feel like to have a first kiss, especially on top of glowing gas giant. The swirls around them engulfed the two, yet didn't harm them in any way. Her arms slowly slid down to his back, gripping at it tightly as her head cocked from side to side, kissing him deeply and torridly. With each kiss she found herself gasping back to life, feeling reborn and anew. This feeling of... What was it? Love? Consumed her body, and it filled the hole that she had been wanting to fill for a long time. Finally, someone wanted her, someone cared for her, and she adored this feeling already. If she knew that this would happen - answering his question in her head - She wouldn't of believed him probably, until she felt and seen it herself; well, here she is now!

Her legs began to twist with his, rubbing her calves against his own, their wet noses touching each others. Slowly, her lips parted, another daring move on her part, licking his lips and serenading his own mouth to open to let her tongue join with his own. A smile was placed on her face as her lips searched and felt his, getting to know how soft they were and how beautiful they felt; She hoped that he knew how much she needed this and wanted this.

As her tongue penetrated his maw, his own rose up to greet hers. His thick, rough feline tongue almost engulfing hers as he moved his mouth over her own. A gentle purr echoing from him, into her just like before. His dexterous, feline tail digging hers from the depts. of burning gas to encircle it. Was Mephilis in love? No, but he did have strong feelings for this women, strong affections. Mephilis himself did not fully believe in love, to him, this was as close as it gets.

Reluctantly breaking the kiss, Mephilis pressed the side of his face against hers. He could sense the sensations in her mind, he only hopped that she did not press the issue. He would not lie if she asked how deep his feelings went, and he had no doubt it would disappoint her, and how she would probably not understand why he is the way he is. She saw a glimpse into his past, but that was only a piece of the first chapter in the story of Mephilis.

Pushing those thoughts away the feline pressed his lips into her cheek, a gentle kiss for a gentle woman. "So, do you think I am significant enough?" He figured it was time to break the ice. They would either have sex on the sun, or just lie together. Eithe ror suited him, but he did want to know how he would be spending the day.

She listened to his question, but felt it would be best to not say anything but instead show him how she felt deep inside. Her hands moved to his chest, pushing him on the surface of the sun, his back hitting against the fiery flames, consuming his body in a radiant and beautiful glow. Her heart skipped beats, but her natural instincts kicked in even though she was inexperienced in this sort of affection. If only she knew that he wasn't the type to fall in love, and it was best if he played it off as such than hurt her feelings. Her hands rested on each side of his head by his shoulders, her head directly above his own, her eyes scanning his one last time before she bent down, kissing him torridly, the sound of their lips smacking filling the silent vacuum of space.

Her knee was in between his legs, rubbing up almost next to his member, her breath hot and quick, her adrenaline being felt into the pit of her stomach. Her emotions were high, running wildly with the comets that surrounded them. Her legs moved to straddle his waist, her long hair cascading over the two of them, almost acting like curtains to give the two privacy in their intense and hot moment. "I want you..." She whispered out hotly, the warmth of her breath lingering against his radar ears.

Back
Top Bottom