Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.::Wanting & Needing::. [Mephilis and Ironic]

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
On the planet Tamiran, well, let's just say that is a hot spot for everyone, especially anthro's to travel to, and Ski was amongst the crowed that wanted to participate in the fun. This unique planet was beautiful, with blue willow trees, a bright orange sky, and the greenest grass you'll probably ever catch glimpse of. Ski wasn't your ordinary girl, indeed she was sweet and very nice, but a damaged past leaves her scars unnoticed. From the time she was a pup, she was placed in foster care, but never found a forever home. Deeply she yearned for love, any of that matter, but she hides her yearning very well. You see, Ski likes to hide her feelings and put on an act of either toughness or kindness, the way you represent yourself to her is what you get in return.

Her fur coat was a beautiful tint of brown, with long wavy chestnut locks and the most admiring blue eyes one ever did see. Her tail was the fluffiest, and hung low on her backside. She walked rather impatiently on the busy streets of a main city known as Yansing, late to work and rushing to get there. In her hand she held a coffee for energy that she lacked this morning, and her apparel consisted of black dress paints and a pink blouse shirt. She sipped at her coffee as her feet pounded away on the cement.

Ski always had a tendency to daze off and be clueless of her surroundings, which was a bad habit of hers. Her hips swayed at each step she took, and even though the city was filled with many of different species, somehow she felt alone...

"Why do I always feel this way?" She questioned herself as she breathed heavily. Some days were worse than others of her loneliness, but how could so many faces pass by her and not question what was wrong? Her thoughts quickly poured down the drain as her shoulder violently skimmed past someone else's, and after that everything went into slow motion.

Slowly Ski fell to her back, her brown coffee now coating her pink blouse, and her back against the cold and hard cement ground. It took her a moment to realize what just happened, but she didn't need to process anything, because automatically her temperature rose through the roof! Feeling embarrassed, she rose up to her feet and confronted the individual who ran into her.

"Who do you think you are?! My blouse is ruined and now I am very late for work! What do you expect me to do if I lose my job due to this bull shit?!" Her tone was harsh, as if her words were spitting into the mans face. She felt as if her cheeks flowed a harsh red while steam poured from her ears.

It had been nearly a week and nothing of particular interest had occurred, perhaps he should have vacationed to a different planet, well he could just leave. But this one, this large, imposing creature was one of determination, and hard headedness. Walking through the street cluttered with little creatures scurrying around, living their lives. They did seem to make enough room to avoid getting too close to the titanic feline as he traversed through the crowds with his eyes closed of all things. Using the sense of sound, and smell to keep himself on track as he contemplated his next attempt at entertaining himself.

His attire almost never changed, he wore all black, from his moderately tight pants, to his long sleeve shirt, to his long flowing coat. Even his boots and gloves where black, very little sense of style one might say. The only source of color on this monster was the short white golden fur that covered his face, save his black eyelids. Long, golden hair, carefully groomed, danced nearly down to his waist as he moved. Large black ears acting like sonar receptors, twitching about at every sound. His large arms, motionlessly crossed over his powerful chest as he advanced. Other than his ears, and legs, the only motion about him was his long, black tail that thrashed about. Occasionally, smacking some unaware passerby and ruining their day with its surprisingly forceful impact. As of yet, none of them had the courage to confront him about it.

Well, that is until he felt what he assumed was a breeze tug on his arm. Not long after, he heard the loud ramblings of a barking dog. Stopping in his tracks, the feline began to slowly open his eyes as he turned to face her. His optics would be fully open by the time he would face her. His black eyes, cold, and deep as the void itself would stare down at her indifferently. "Your job?" He uttered, his voice deep, creating its own little echo within his maw. "What? Do you work at the local brothel? I think I've seen you in there, but then again all you mutts look alike to me..." Though his face was devoid of emotion, Mephilis was smiling inside. She had the gumption to speak out at him, that was impressive, but all that earned her was harsh words, and possibly, depending on how she reacted, a harsh time knowing him.

Her jaw opened widely at his rude remarks. This feline thought he had it all in hm, huh? He was about to learn his lesson, and it was going to come from her herself. Biting the side of her cheek she glared at him with her blue eyes, staring deep into his black and cold expression. In the inside, it have her the chills, but now was not the time to be a coward.

"Don't you know how to treat a lady?" She questioned him as she used her hands to rub off the coffee that was now soaked into her blouse. She groaned, shaking her head in disgust as her ears flared backwards. Pointing a stern finger in his face, she showed her teeth as she growled faintly. "Felines like you look better on the side of the road!" Her eyes felt they grew with fire, yet she wondered if her words had effect in the muscular feline, who looked at her nonchalantly.

Pointing her wrist watch towards her eyes, she gasped and quickly gathered her spilled belongings, tucking them under her armpit. "I don't have time for you, I have a job to do to support myself, to hell with men thinking they're hot as shit." Her final words of distaste exited her pink lips before she stomped away, her fluffy tail moving against the same beat to her footsteps. Her mind was still angry, and she dared to not look back, even though she was curious as to what the man was going to do.

"Shoot, I probably got myself in trouble..." Silent whispers in her head ran around, her heart beating fast from the adrenaline rush she just felt. Noticing a nearby trash can she tossed her new trash in there, shaking her head as to what a waste it was. "So long to that $6.50 coffee..."

The expression of Mephilis did not change as she ranted on. He just started at her with complete disinterest, an apathetic frown over his lips to emphasize the indifference. Her 'side of the road' remark did anger him, but he did not let it show. She was a feisty one, this entertained him. Unfortunately, all it would earn her was torment for his pleasure. He did not speak as she stormed away, merely watched her backside move along. it is probably best she did not look back as his form would recede into the shadows, and begin to slither through the shadows after her.

When she made the mistake up nearing the trash can, he would manifest his physical being once more, behind her. "Yes I know how to treat a lady, and one like you gets." Before he finished that sentence, he gave her a push, directly toward the trash can. Unless she had an incanine flexibility, she would end up in the can. "Special treatment." Whether she fall in, or avoided the can, he would not be visible when she recovered, having receded back into the shadows. Intent on following her to this... job.

A slight gasp made it's way through Ski's mouth as the rim of the trash can hit into her gut, but she stood silent and still to hear what the man had left to say to her, gripping at the rim tightly and making her knuckles stiff. Special treatment? What in the world is this special treatment he's talking about! Her eyes darted at the sky as her lips drew into an uninterested slant, thinking of what to say next to this pest of a kitten. She chuckled to herself, indeed a little kitten he was who wanted to play rough.

"Look here -" her words were cut off as she turned around and noticed that the man was not there anymore. His feline instincts are strong, slithering away unknowingly to leave a head to tilt. She shrugged it of and assumed that was the last that she would see of him, so she continued her stroll to her work place.

Not even a block away stood a big sign by the name of "The Public House", a place that served a bit of anything and everything to mix well with the different species that arrived to the planet. Walking into the restaurant, she seen her boss shaking his finger at her, tsking her for being late, and immediately his eyes glued down to her blouse that was stained.

"What happened to you there Ski?" He chuckled, still pondering about the wild adventure she must of taken in order to be so late.

"It's a long story. Just I'm here and I will change into one of the other shirts we have in the back." Replying back, she walked past him, rolling her eyes at his chuckles. Walking into the break room she took her ruined blouse off and was left standing with a purple laced bra, her hands gripping at a new blouse, which was now yellow. Quickly she slid it onto her, snug and tight it fit on her due to a wrong size, but it was the only one in there. After she felt ready enough, she tied on her apron and headed out the break room, waiting for her turn for a table.

While Ski was off squeezing into a smaller uniform, Mephilis had stepped out of the shadows, making his way into "The Public House". Moving up to the front counter, he lurched over it to look down on the greeter. Narrowing his eyes into an "Eat shit and die" Expression, he amused himself by gauging the reactions of the younger male. After a few moments of silence, Mephilis spoke. "Aren't you going to ask me if I need help? Or should I tell your boss your making me wait?" At that point, the large feline's claws came peeking out of the tips of his gloves. Lifting his right arm, Mephilis brought his corresponding hand down on the table with a loud thud that made the boy jump.

"Oh I'm sorry sir... do you need a table?" The small rabbit male asked staring at what had to be the biggest, sharpest claws he had ever seen. At his response, the feline's claws receded back into his gloves before he spoke again. "Yes I am looking for a particular person, I assume she is a waitress, can you tell me which tables she is waiting on... I believe her name is Ski." He had heard her boss mention her name. The greeter all too happily pointed the feline behemoth to a table she was assigned to if only to get him to stop glaring at him. There Mephilis sat... waiting.

Checking at her claws to pass away time, Ski heard her name being called in he distance. The Rabbit best known at Velk approached her, and he looked as if he seen a ghost. Her eyebrow cocked a bit, waiting for the boy the speak before asking any questions.

"You've been seated at table 17 by request..." His words were slow and stuttered, what in the hell is wrong with this boy?

"Thanks Velk, but do you mind telling me what's wrong with you? Did something happen to you ether you want to talk about?" Ski asked as she took a beverage Napkin from her pocket to get ready to put on the table. Her head cocked in confusion, ready I hear what was wrong.

"All I'm going to say is good luck!" He shook his head before turning around to seat more guests. Her heart pounded in her chest, worried about what he meant for good luck. Walking towards the table, already she could tell that it was the man she met earlier. Haven't she seen enough of this character? Sighing, she inched her way to him, now at his table.

"What in heavens name are you doing here?! Are you stalking me? I will be more than happy to bring the authorities into this..." Crossing her arms, she tapped her foot on he wooden floor, eyeing him down to let him know she wasn't in he mood for his shenanigans.

Mephilis was entertaining himself, batting around a salt shaker, well that is until he heard her voice. At that point he set the shaker aside, looking up at her from his seat. "What the hell are you doing here? This isn't a brothel... is it? Please tell me your not going to give me a lap dance... I don't need your fleas." Mephilis said shaking his head. The authorities, that's a cute thing to say.

"On the off chance your not the whore you look to be and your actually an almost respectable waitress, I would like a menu, now." He said with a long stretch, complete with a loud, obnoxious yawn. "I don't see a menu, Ski." He said looking at her carefully, to catch the reaction to him using her name which she had not told him. Mephilis was all about cause and effect, he loved to watch people react to different stimuli. Pain, pleasure, confusion, different types of venoms. He liked to try a little bit of everything and analyze what happens.

Lucky this mut was in her job, or else she would of ripped him a new one. She understood the fact that she over acted on the situation earlier but any guy knows that girls are that way, why did he have to be such an ass back? And how did he know her name?! Her eyes grew big in shock, leaving her stand there awkwardly for a moment before processing that he requested a menu.

She groaned to herself and bit her tongue from saying anything else for the moment, walking the other way to grab a menu since the host didn't do so. Quickly grabbing the menu in an annoyed manner, she looked at the man she still didn't knows name was, and changed her "fuck off" expression into a "Look at me, I hate you but I'm going to kill you with kindness" overly exaggerated grin. Walking back to his table, she sat the menu down in front of him.

"Hm, let's see. For felines like you we have a variety of tasty sea food, oh and don't forget that milk." She giggled to herself at her own words. Thinking back to how he knows her name, she decided to ask. "How do you know my name, by the way? And I'm not wearing my name tag." Questioning him, she thought to herself on how he would of known. Was he stalking her prior to today? Was he going to set her up, or even kill her? Her palms began to sweat and fear took over in her eyes, and she hoped this man didn't take into notice of her ravaging fear.

Mephilis waited a few moments as she stared at him in disbelief. Entertaining self by patting his hands on his table gently to create a rhythm. Pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and pulling it away to make another clicking sound to go with his little tune. Until finally she moved to get a menu, and at long last he had it.

Looking up at her as he took it into his hands, he noticed her really overdone smile. He chuckled a bit at her little joke as he looked back down at his menu, shaking his head a bit as to say, "Should not have made that joke." As he opened the menu and began to thumb around, He heard her question and grin in a sly manner. "Just a trick I picked up, while on the side of the road, where we cats apparently belong."

"I will take some Milk, creamy sweet, and the biggest steak you can possibly construct, medium rare...." Oh yes, suddenly he felt it, her fear, and how he gave him pleasure. What better way to add to her fear that with humiliation. Now he would get her back for her little sea food remark, Closing his menu and setting it down, mephilis glanced up at her with a devilish grin. "You know Skileen, you seem really happy all of the sudden, did you by chance run off and cram a dildo in your pants?" His voice was not too loud, but was not exactly a private utter either.

She shook her head, not getting the answer she wanted from how he knew her name, but she couldn't help but laugh aloud at his rude comment, patting his shoulder. "Oh you're a funny one, but at least a dildo would please me more than a man." She winked at him sarcastically before going off into the computer screen and ringing in his order, putting in the requests he asked for before going back into the server hall to crab his beverage. "I knew that kitten wanted milk, should I put it in a bowl for him to lick up?" She chuckled at her own thoughts, but decided not to be too much of a bitch.

Walking over to his table, she sat down the glass of milk on the beverage nap, but quickly turned away to go back into the server hall to get his nice big and fat medium rare steak, the sides dripping with juices. Not surprisingly, he had a big appetite, and for as much as he ate he seemed to take good care of his body. Ski couldn't help but glance occasional at his muscular arms. Grabbing the hot plate, she walked back over to his table and sat it down firmly in front of him, the scent of it traveling up her own nostrils, making her nose wiggle around.

"Here are are, the plate it hot so watch out." Warning him, she stood perfectly postured, fixing her hands in front of her apron. "Is there anything else I can get for you kitty, unless you want to give me your name so I don't have to be making pet ones for you, since you look like you belong to humans." Chuckling to herself, she didn't get old of her remarks.

Mephilis let out a light chuckle at her comment. Watching her hips again as she made her exit, licking his lips a bit before returning to his little musical. Seemingly unaware of the glares we was receiving from offended women and canines, but he was actually reveling in their discomfort.

The for no real reason he started to sing no so to himself. "I'm a loner, I'm a loser, I'm a winner... in my mind!" Following up with a quick "Drumroll" with his hands, he continued. "I'm a bad one, I'm a good one' I'm a sick one... with a smile!" Slowing down his drumming, he kept going. "I. Can't. Take. This. Born. To. Break. This." By this time she made her return, setting down his milk before walking off. This was surprisingly fitting as he continued to sing. "She's going away, she's going away, what's wrong with my life today?" As he sang this a canine male approached him, no doubt annoyed with his antics and singing. "Sir do you think you could stop? Your making it hard for me to enjoy my dinner." Mephilis responded by waving his hand in the face of the wolfen male, well four of his fingers were lowered, leaving one raised to give the dog his response without braking his tune. As the canine returned to his seat unhappy, but not wanting to provoke the larger feline, Mephilis only got louder.

Then as she made her way back toward him again with his steak he started singing once more. "Stupid girl... stupid girl... stupid girl." He did stop singing once she set down his plate. Quickly sliding off his long, black coat, giving Ski and everyone else a much better view of his masculine form as his shirt was somewhat tight on his fur. Hearing, but dismissing her warning, Mephilis slid his gloves off and ran a couple of his fingers over the rim of the plate. It was indeed hot to the touch, but Mephilis was used to far worse, and able to take the pain without really expressing discomfort.

He did sigh a bit when she called him kitty, he was no one's kitty. That slight intake of air was the only evidence that she had annoyed him. "No mindslave, I have all I require for n- well... now that you mention it, I could use some bigger napkins, unless you would like to lick the sauce off my lap for me if any falls?" He asked, giving her his own little wink. He had not forgotten her comment from before about men vs dildos, and would address her lack of pleasure from men, but for now, he would eat. Taking up his fork and knife he began to feast.

Ski heard the male signing, and admittedly, she did not know that it was an actual song, but thought he was singing about her. She had to admit though, he was a very good singer and made her think of the nights that she sang at the local brothel just for a hobby on Saturday nights, but regardless, it angered her of what he was singing that fitted the situation perfectly. With a face feeling warm with anger, she brushed it away and didn't want it to get the best of her. She laughed aloud at the man who now stood out well with his muscular size, but that didn't phase her. Looking around her to make sure no one was close by, she leaned into the mans ear a whispered carefully through gritted teeth, already feeling aggravated.

"Look here, I am done talking in this matter to you... Better straighten up, or I'll have you licking the sauce off the floor." Adjusting her position, she straightened up and fluffed her hair to her back, something a preppy girl would do after she proved a point. Hmphing off, she swayed her hips away to retrieve the extra napkins he requested. "Animal." Muttering to herself, snatching the napkins and bringing it back to him. "Are these plenty for you? I don't want to waste my time and I don't want to waste yours, since we are already on bad tastes."

Mephilis had just gotten the first bite out of the meat before the waitress rudely interrupted his meal. Dropping his knife, the feline leaned back, wrapping his arm around her head and pulling her closer to him. At this point she could feel his soft, well maintained fur as he whispered back. "I don't think you have what it takes sweetling." Letting her go, the feline continued to eat.

Upon her return, Mephilis smiled a bit as she gave him the napkins. "Yes, these will do little thing." Moving the hand that held his fork, the feline seemed as if he were about to speak before opening his hand. The fork fell to the floor, it was quite obvious that he had done it on purpose. "Oh dearr... I seem to have dropped my fork... silly me... could you be a dear and go get me another one?" He asked before drinking some of his milk.

Doesn't have what it takes? Pft! She'll show him. Not now in front of the customers, but once she could she would wrap her hands around this prick and make him sorry. Growling to herself, she kept her muzzle closed, and good think she had at least a bit more manners than him, or she would flip shit.

Seeing his dropped fork, she shook her head and sighed heavily. "Why am I still serving you? I don't need this. I'm going to give you to someone else because quite frankly dear, I'm not liking your attitude and I'm not liking the way I've been treated today. " her hands were in fists by her sides, her blood pressure boiling to the point where she wanted to cry because she was so mad. Her body shook, and she did the best she could to contain herself. "If he says one more thing I am done." She thought to herself.

Mephilis enjoyed this far more than he should have, seeing her frustration, he knew he had reached her boiling point. Moving his hands near his eyes he began to make rubbing motions over them as if he were wiping away tears. "Aww is the little doggie going to cwy? Don't cwy in front of all these people."

Sitting back, the feline smirked at her, watching her response. "I'll tell you why your still serving me, your a dog, submission and the need to please is in your genetics. That's probably why you haven't found a man that can out preform a little piece of vibrating plastic, your probably laying with the weak showboats that make up your kind's male gender."

Giving her one more sly wink, the feline snapped his finger, creating a fork in his hand. Offering a final grin he spoke to her. "I am finished with you for now anyway, you may go." He said before turning to his plate and eating more.

This. Was. The. Last. Straw. Not wanting to make a scene she quickly took her right hand and grabbed at the mans hand that held his fork and openened it up, which alone was an effort but she managed it. Taking the fork she tossed it to the ground, then gripped at his now freed hand and used everything she had to yank him out of his seat, and again, this took her all the effort she had, but thankfully she was used to lifting up very heavy boxes. Getting him out of his seat, she pulled him to her side and stormed out of the restaurant, bringing him with her.

Once she took him out the door, quickly her hand in gripped his and she pushed him on the brick wall, her lips parted to show her growl, a loud growl from her throat vibrated her body. "I don't know why you're such a sick and mean person, but people like you don't get very far in life!" She spat out before uncurling her balled-up left fist and slapping him across the face, her hand already beginning to hurt from his hard cheek. Her breathing was hard and fast, and never in her life was she ever so angry. Already she regretted her actions, but it was too late to turn back.

Though he did not actually resist her, Mephilis did not make it easy for Ski to move him. She was too angry to notice his sinister grin, he did not expect this, but it was most certainly welcome. Feeling his back hit a wall, the feline almost laughed, those cold, black eyes looking down on her as she preached at him. When her hand struck him, his face jerked to the right.

After a brief moment o silence, the sinister grin became a menacing smile, those dark optics moving to refocus on her before his head turned back. "Normally, you would be right." He said, his voice now had something of a seductive purr behind it. Almost like a subliminal radio wave, the reverberation echoed enticing rhymes into her mind. Before she could respond to this odd mixture of vibration he was sending her, his fingers came under her chin, pressing firmly into her flesh, making her look up into his eyes. To negate resistance, he unsheathed his razors, the tips poking into her, should she try to pull away, she would slice herself open.

With her unable to resist him for the moment, the feline leaned in close, his face only inches from hers. "People like me don't normally make it through life, but what about me... says I am normal?" As he spoke, the sensations he was sending her would cause her mind to slur as though she were intoxicated. Though it would be hard for her to see his face with her vision slipping in and out of focus. She would be filled with the cold scent of his peppermint laced breath, giving off the impression of death.

After letting these mixed feelings swim in her mind for a moment, Mephilis retracted his claws. Abruptly flicking his fingers, he would push her away from him. It would take only moments for her mind to come back into focus, when it did he would be leaning up against the wall, smirking at her. His tail wrapped around his own waist, as his arms were around his chest.

Her eyes grew big as the blade of his nail dug deep at the flesh underneath her chin, her eyes locked on his. She dared to gulp, afraid that just that little bit of movement would of caused his sharp felines weapon to slit her open, her blood draining from body like a gutted pig. The purrs he was giving off made her feel... Some what hypnotized? She felt weird, and she had no idea how he was doing this, all through those feline purrs... Her mind and vision swayed in and out, and she almost felt as if she was about to black out. Carefully her ears trained in on his voice, and it was confusing. She had a hard time concentrating, but thankfully he let go of her, and the only thing that lingered for a moment was the scent of peppermint.

There she stood blankly for a minute, until she blinked a few times and came back, shaking her head as if she just got out of a shower, shaking the water away from her luscious fur. She looked into his eyes once more, and crossed her arms just like he did. Squinting her eyes, she responded back to his statement, "I don't recall people begin as rude and snobby as you. But I do admit, you are a very interesting feline." She brushed her hair to her back, glancing down at the cement sidewalk momentarily.

Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, she looked back at him and smirked, waving away a thought like an annoying fly. "It was fun, but my shift is over." Digging in her apron, she handed him the bill, and turned around and walked off back into the restaurant. On the bill it had written, "On the house from the manager, have a nice day."

"Oh I am very rude, but not really that snobby, I merely call it like it is." The feline said examining his right hand a bit. If only she knew just how interesting she might actually find him if she knew more. Erecting his claws, the fur coated titan flicked his center and thumb finger claws together. The resulting sound seemed almost metallic and even created a small spark.

With a look of disinterest, Mephilis took the bill, looking it over. A curt laugh leaving him as he saw the text. Folding it up, and sliding it into his coat, the male returned to the restaurant. Making his way back to his table, he lifted up the glass and scoffed his milk down. Tossing the empty container aside, he picked up his steak and headed out. As he made his way out, he heard a loud thud, and someone curse about a damn cat. He laughed to himself, taking a chunk out of the meat with his teeth as he made his way into the street, vanishing into the crowd.

Sighing in relief, Ski was glad to be ridden of that idiot, who still didn't tell her his name. Glancing at the table the man was in, she already knew she wasn't going to her a tip. Great. Shrugging at the situation, she cleaned up the table and headed her way to finish off her entire shift, which lasted until 10pm, because she had to close down the restaurant. Finally it was time to head home, but alas, Ski enjoyed the night, so a night of fun was on her way with a pocket fun of cash.

Returning back home, she took a nice hot shower to did away of her daily problems, scrubbing her fur until the scent of pineapple and coconut consumed her. Wrapping towels around her nude body, she applied light mascara and red lipstick, making a smacking sound to assure she got it on her entire lips. Going into her room, she dug through her closet and pulled out a beautiful long red dress, with red high heels to match. Looking in the mirror, for once in a while she thought of herself as pretty, a grin of pearly whites showing of her approval. Grabbing her mini purse she headed out her apartment door, locking it and heading down into the local brothel that allowed karaoke.

Indeed the man probably did see her there, but she didn't want to tell, but she was there to sing her heart out, not lap down and perform sexual acts for men. She walked the weary streets, awkwardly for dressing up so nicely. She was in a bad part of town, so she knew well to hide and sneak to the "Lonesome Brothel", what an ironic name... The gaurd allowed her in as they looked over her body, Ski rolling her eyes as they googled over her. There she noticed the stage, and she got up at and nodded at the band to play, the song heavy and metal, fitting the style of these trashy women. Degrading it was for someone like her to be here, but she wanted to be heard and just have a good time singing to the public, even if they cared to notice or not.

"I feel like, I would like to be somewhere else doing something that matters. And I'll admit here, while I sit here, my mind wastes away and my thoughts start to gather..." She began to sing the rhythmic toon.

Mephilis spent the day preforming in his own large scale way. Standing atop different buildings at different times. He would sing an assortment of songs throughout the day, "blessing" the city with his voice. Not everyone appreciated his charity, those people ended up having some... unfortunate accidents.

Once he had finished his array of musical bombardments, Mephilis retired to his dwelling, taking with him, several different women. Some he had picked up with his wit, others he had enticed similar to how he did Ski earlier. Except with them, he did not release his grip, instead, enthralling them. He spent the remainder of the day with these females, before simply disappearing to leave them to their own designs. Did he want to be such a womanizer? Not really, but so few females actually interested him beyond their appearance. Well this canine woman did somewhat, which is why she was released from his grip. He liked her backbone, standing up to one such as he was a daunting task, and to do so without shaking was admirable. Perhaps he would stalk her again tomorrow and see just how resilient she was. For now, he would go to see more eye candy at the local brothel.

Mephilis walked proudly through the dark streets, daring someone, anyone to make trouble for him. Much to his disappointment, no one dared to approach him. Reaching the whore house, Mephilis simply shoved the guards out of his way. They merely greeted him as he passed. They had learned their lesson from last time when they tried to stop him... never again. Mephilis was already at the brothel, sitting at the bar when she would arrive. Through the crowds, he had not yet noticed her. Sitting alone at the bar, the large feline was trying to enjoy some milk. But was interrupted by some little rat male approaching him. Looking down on the creature, Mephilis could see he was filth, peddling drugs. "Want to buy some pixie dust?" The little creature asked, showing off his merchandise. With a groan, mephilis looked away. "You are not going to sell me pixie dust." That same twisted purr that he had used on Ski earlier, infused the small male with an overwhelming sense of suggestion. "I am not going to sell you pixie dust." Taking another drink of his milk, Mephilis gave off one more suggestion. "You are going to go home, murder your family, and kill yourself." With little resistance, the weak minded rodent complied with the suggestion. "I am going to go home, murder my family, and kill myself." Not unlike a zombie, the rat left Mephilis, the brothel, off to obey.

"Probably better off dead than having to rely on that deadbeat." Mephilis said to himself as he finished his milk, just as some heavy music began to play. "Hm?" He hummed to himself, this was not the normal, 'blow your money to have sex with affliction ridden women' music. Making his way to the stage he saw her, oh he would be lying if he said she didn't clean up well. But the smile coming over his face was from him being right, she DID work here.

"And sometimes I think that not any good at all... And sometimes I wonder why, why I'm even here at all..." Singing her heart out, she picked the song due to her feelings, because, well, she felt useless and unwanted, something that stuck with her ever since she was a young pup, and even at her ripe age, still no one wanted to love her, or give her a nice home from the heart. Swaying her legs a bit, she closed her eyes as the song came from her heart, and once the band faded away to silence, some claps were heard, but mostly whistles from the guys sitting by the pool table were heard. Smiling brightly at the response, and bowed down, still oblivious to the man being there and watching her.

"So babe, when you going to start giving lap dances?" An old ruffed up looking mut asked her with a mischievous smile, obviously coming here for not her talent, but for her body. Being hot tempered as she was, she took her microphone and threw it on the ground, her small hands in tight fists as she looked down at the pathetic man.

"Listen here you son of a bastard, I come here to sing, as I do every Saturday and you know it!" She banged her foot on the ground, her heal making a loud echoing sound. A sly smirk played on her lips as she thought of something. "You want something sexy? Fine. I'll give you something." Taking her hands she went behind her dress and unzipped the long zipper, making the dress automatically falling down to her ankles, her body now exposed to a matching set of undergarments; a hot pink lanced bra with hot pink laced boy shorts. Ski took her legs out of the dress and threw it at the old man angrily, showing him her teeth before turning her head by a near-by pole a stripper was using. Stomping her way towards it, she pushed the girl off the pole and off the stage, slamming down into the wooden floor. "Don't say a word you dumb whore." Ski barked at her, taking her hands and getting a form grip around the pole.

Why was she doing this? She thought to herself, but she had to make a point, even though honestly she had no idea what point she was making. She wrapped a leg tightly around the steel pole, twirling effortlessly before grinding up against it, making the pole go in between her two breasts, all while biting her lip seductively. "Is this what you wanted you bad boy?" She teased the man as she began to crawl on all fours, getting close to him. Once they had gotten face to face, she gripped at his collar and tossed his body to the side, also making him fall off to the ground just as the stripped. Laughing aloud she got back up on her feet, swaying her hips back to the pole. "Men would do anything for a show." She snickered.

Mephilis had enjoyed her song, perhaps they had something in common after all. He was one of those who gave the girl applause for her talent. When the shaggy male asked for more of a show, Mephilis almost growled. He had already decided he had liked this Ski, and Mepihlis was a very jealous male. Had she not reacted so disapprovingly of his demand, he might have followed that man home and butchered him. Then again, he still might, could be fun.

Those thoughts began to slip when she threw off her dress. He knew she was attractive, but he always did have a thing for women in their undergarments. Almost as good as them being taken to him, if they did it right. She did in fact do it right, Mephilis began to push his way through the crowd to get closer. Taking a seat next tot he stage to watch her better. She just might see him now, oh what a reaction that would be, mephilis could hardly wait.

As she walked to the pole, she swing her body around back to the crowed, but as soon as she liked out, a familiar face popped out to her. Squinting from the bright stage lights, she looked more carefully and seen the same pesky feline again... How embarrassing! Gasping she immediately loosened her grip from the pole and jumped off stage to retrieve her stress. If she didn't have any fur you could definitely tell that she was blushing. Too embarrassed to say anything, she tried to avoid eye contact and walked out of the brothel. Damn it! The one place she found relief and now she couldn't go there anymore. She just degraded herself and especially in front of some psycho! Chills ran down her tiny spine as she exited from the back of the brothel into an alley, her dress laying over her hand as she closed the door behind her.

All Ski wanted to do was leave, but company made it's way towards her. A small group of men, three to be exact, approached her as they all chuckled amongst each other, until they caught a glimpse of Ski. It was dark out and all she could see were sillohetts, but from the looks of it one was a rabbit, another a feline and another a horse. Holding her breath she acted as if she didn't notice them, walking down the direction to her apartment, footsteps eventually becoming louder behind her until she felt a tight grip around her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going in such a haste?" The horse asked as his two pals were behind him. Ski stared at the trio wide-eyed, never before being in a situation as such. "It's none of your concern." She snapped back, yanking her arm away, instantly running down the alley, the boys soon quickly following behind her. Her heart thumped heavily, and she feared for her life, not knowing what the men were capable of. Unknowing of what to do, she continued to run the long alleyway as she heard the laughs of the men closely behind her. If she had to fight so be it, but right now she wanted to try and outrun them.

Back
Top Bottom