Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Barracuda's Request Thread (OPEN KINKS + 100% Smut ) Not for the Faint Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barracuda

Moon
Notice! All of my original RP ideas are in use at the moment, but I would love to brain storm on any new ones!

I just want to start off by saying, that I am new to this site, but I am not new to roleplaying. I am pretty good at para RP in forum, as well as single line RP in IM.

I am always coming up with new ideas for specific RPs, but I also have a few pairings and specific details that I like as well. So if you happen to like some if them, just let me know and I would love to work something out with you!

ATTENTION~ I am currently looking for something to be 100% smut. Something very hardcore! Husband/wife or Boyfriend/girlfriend scenes. No back story needed. If you think that choking, rough fucking, and light spankings are hardcore, don't bother messaging me. I want someone who isn't afraid to get down, dirty, and sadistic!

Kinks:
**Favorites
~Favorite but Negotiable

• TPE scenes~
  • strange insertions
  • extreme humiliation
  • objectification (human furniture, ashtray, ect..)~
  • gags (especially in public RP wise and for long periods of time)**
  • vomit
  • blood
  • spit(on my face and in my mouth specifically)**
  • time outs**
  • skull fucking
  • extreme bondage
  • latex
  • dollification~
  • spankings**
  • blunt pain**
  • knife play
  • breath play**
  • bagging
  • gas masks
  • breast torture~
  • being beaten**
  • “erotic wrestling”
  • aftercare**
  • orgasm control and denial**
  • forced orgasms
  • collar and leash
  • caging
  • face slapping
  • boot/footwear worship**
  • cunt whipping
  • enemas~
  • drown play/water play(specifically in a bathtub)**
  • bathroom control(to certain limits)**
  • having my holes used as a trash bin
  • face sitting(receiving)
  • pressure
  • 69 style face fucking
  • toys( of any and all sorts)
  • posture collar
  • mummification
  • rimming(giving)
  • corsets**
  • sensory deprivation
  • belt spankings/beatings
  • domestic servitude**
  • being used by more than one person
  • chastity
  • hoods
  • choke holds
  • arm locks
  • brute force
  • bruises
  • bull whips
  • face slapping(<3)**
  • starvation/food control(curious)~
  • spreader bars
  • labia stretching
  • hot wax inside

None of these things are completely expected, but most of my RPs are D/s related, and if you are into the same things as me, it would be super amazing and awesome.

NOTICE: Vaginal and anal penetration by a penis that is attached to a man's body, is not always necessary! I will get bored. I understand that the RP is for both, but a happy 50/50 is needed, and expected.
ALSO NOTICE: If you like to focus on the same things over and over again, I will also get bored. Please, please, please, have various interests if you plan to message me about a sex plot.

Pairings:

**Favorites
  • Alpha Werewolf - She-wolf**
  • Police Office - Innocent Civilian
  • Firefighter - Fire Victim
  • Couch - Player
  • UFC Fighter - Physical Therapist (Strangely Specific, I know)**
  • Bad Boy- Good Girl
  • Good Boy(Country) - Bad Girl(City)
  • Werewolf - Human(Specifically a Pack Teacher)**
  • Vampire - Human

True Romance RP

Saving Omega. (PLEASE? No BDSM needed!) (Taken)

When a new she-wolf arrives in his town, pack Alpha Aiden Freemount has no choice but to seek her out. There had always been rules about new wolves coming into an exciting packs territory, but when Aiden finds her, an unbreakable bond is created between the pair, so exceptions must be made. Plus, he couldn't hardly make her leave after seeing she clearly was in need of help.

Your Character: Werewolf Alpha in a small pack town. His character should be at least 5 years older than the female. As an Alpha he is much larger in human and wolf form. Strong, firm personality, even with his mate. He can easily get his point across and people respect him. ~Obviously since this will not be a character that I am playing, I don't expect this to be followed to a T, but it's is kind of an outline of what I was thinking. Add your own stuff too!

My Character: Werewolf Omega who once belonged to her own pack, before the only exciting member of her family was taken by a pack of rouges. She cannot shift into her wolf anymore regrettably. Timid, submissive personality, but she has a spark to her still.

This RP has plot and should have sex later on. It is about the Alpha finding his mate and helping her get back to her old self, as well as helping her shift again and find it in her heart to accept his mark and mate.

The Hunting Grounds. (Taken)

Her dew covered skin trembled soft, the cold morning breeze chilling her to the bone. The forest was vast, glow lichen covering the base of the trees, lighting the path ways below her, making it easier for her darting white eyes. Her gaze fell to the path, just 50 ft before her he stood. His body loomed massively in the moonlight, a long shadow falling along the blue tree leaves that littered the ground. His presents froze her body, her eyes trained on him, watching as his head turned, his eyes scanning the area like a predator on the prowl. Her limbs slowly came to, her hands moving from her lap, her knees bending as she moved to stand, her dainty feet balancing the best she could on top of the thin tree branch. she moved slowly, quietly, her movements carefully thought out. The tree limbs creaked under her tiny weight, her eyes clenching closed as her body froze once more, her hands aching softly as she clenched at the branch above her. A sinister grin fell upon the mans lips watching her move, or rather not move, almost as if she knew. As if she knew that he had found her. She could run, but she couldn't hide.

RE: Barracuda's Request Thread (OPEN KINKS + Always Adding Ideas) Not for the Faint Minds

UPDATED!

RE: Barracuda's Request Thread (OPEN KINKS + Always Adding Ideas) Not for the Faint Minds

UPDATED!

Merpy!

Updated

Updated

Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom