Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cross-Breeding Program [Protagonist & Ironic]

Adam was sitting on top of his roof. He was assembling a large satellite dish, and then screwing it into his roof top.

He got down, and then went into his room. He went to his computer, and then put on a headset. He said "Hello. I am Adam Moore. I am from Earth. Please send a response."

The message was broadcast a few times into space. He sat and listened for anything, but just the usual washing machine sound of background radiation.

He eventually shrugged and then took off the headphones. He had created a radio designed to be able to contact any aliens that might be in orbit. Of course, since there weren't any, he wasn't really expecting a reply back. Truth is, he had just built the thing as a fun way to pass the time.

And so, he got in his Pajamas, and then hopped in bed.

Cleptsii sat down in her bed as she listed to the radio, a device she had ever since she was a young girl. She was always intrigued by what the voices were saying on it, listening to the vast varieties of different species talk amongst each other, but this time it was a bit different. Cleptsii arose from her bed and held the device close to her ear, making sure she heard correctly.

A boy by the name of Adam was in search for a response, but what was he wanting a response from? Could this be an open invitation for the young beautiful alien girl? She was eager to know who his Adam was who resided on this planet named Earth, where she was on a planet by the name of Oriton in the galaxy Venourse.

Quickly she grabbed a headset and plugged it into the cord slot, adjusting her microphone to speak more clearly. She cleared her throat and pressed a button on the radio that allowed her to be heard. Her black eyes darted back and fourth from nervousness. She sighed before actually talking aloud.

"Hello Adam. I am Cleptsii from the planet Oriton. Please respond back." She responded, hoping to get a response back from him. She never talked to a male before, due to her race only having female. The male population wiped out completely due to a deadly virus centuries ago, so women had to deal without and became known to Parthenogenesis. She still had sex organs but knew she would never use them, so she thought..

Adam woke up, hearing someone say "hello".
He rubbed his eyes and walked towards his computer. "I am Cleptsii from the planet Oriton. Please respond back."

He raised an eyebrow. Someone was calling him back through that radio? He assumed it had to be something of a prank call. It was not in very good taste, though. Still, he thought he'd entertain this one.

"Hello? You say you're from the planet Oriton?"

After what seemed like a while, the boy finally responded back, and she eagerly turned her button on to give back a reply.

"Yes Adam, I am from Oriton in the galaxy Venourse. I am the species called Ter'yani. What are you?" Images popped inside of her head, wondering what this boy could look like. She had ancient books of what different species looked like on different planets, and she forgot what species lived on Earth. Soon she would decide to get up and look, but she wanted to wait for a response.

Taking her long fingers, she twiddled them, her alien heart racing to hear his unique voice again with a weird accentZ

The person on the other end claims to be an alien called a "Ter'yani". For some reason, he feels she might actually be telling the truth. It's a slight haunch, though logic is telling him it's not. Adam says "Well, I'm a human, obviously. You know, two legs, two arms, upright posture. That sort of thing."

A slight smile came into her head, picturing a life form of what this human is describing him to be. Are humans covered in fur? do they have scales? Tails? Do they posses cold insides or hot insides? She didn't know what to expect really, so she decided to get up and grab her book of species, turning it to the letter "E" for Earth.

Browsing through the old and dusty pages, she caught glimpse with what she was looking for - a human reference picture. There showed a female and a male, and her eyes googled over what the male species look like. The man was tall with short brown hair, a peachy skin tone that looked smooth to the touch, and bright blue eyes. Automatically she thought that this was what he looked like, but still she was unsure, though his appearance may vary. Hastily she got back into the discussion and held the button down to speak.

"Yes I now know!" She happily chirped. "Hey, if you do not mind, would you like for me to come and get you?" She suggested, wondering what his reply would be for such a sudden thing.

She asked if he wanted her to come 'get him'. What does that mean?
The person claimed to be an alien, but that was unlikely.

On the other hand, no matter what, he needed to get out more.

"Sure, ma'am! I'll go with you." he said.

Back
Top Bottom