Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NEW IDEAS~~ ONLINE ON YIM RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all-

Well my last thread was ABSOLUTELY dead....so I decided to come up with some new ideas in hope that someone will pick them up!
First are my limits. I don't put my kinks as I like everything but:

Anal (Big no no)
Incest. (I have siblings myself and I can't handle that stuff)
Bestiality. (I have pets come on...)
Watersports/ Any toilet stuff. (It's in the toilet it stays in the toilet)

Anything else I'm pretty okay with!
---
My Rules of Roleplay

1. I only play on yahoo instant messenger. I can sometimes be persuaded to write on email but not very often.
2. I know you can't really write a book on YIM, and I don't expect that- I much prefer a good solid 5+ sentences. Honestly to me it's quality rather than quantity.
3. If you've read my profile you would know I study English as a major. Please don't let that put you off, I mess up too! As long as you have a decent grasp on English and how to use it, then that is fine.
4. I only roleplay in THIRD person...I have put this on my other threads and people have still tried to coax me into first...and I don't do that. EVER.
5. Finally, I hope we have fun, and can enjoy writing together, but if we don't and you don't enjoy the story then please tell me instead of simply not speaking to me again. Give me that common courtesy and i'll do the same for you.
----
Okay now on to the show!

---
(MeXYou)
More Detailed Plots

Trapped (WifexNeighbour)
My character has been in a loveless marriage since she was eighteen years old. She hadn't listened to her parents when they told her not to marry that young, and now with a husband who constantly makes cheating accusations and is starting to get a little paranoid. However when the new (single) neighbour arrives and we get on so well things start to get hectic. Maybe those cheating rumours won't be rumours for long...

Reputation (PrincessXKnight)
Set in medieval era, Betrothed to someone she does not want to marry in order to keep the blood line alive, the Princess is in despair, especially when her fiancé's first knight is the one person she wants. (It would be really good if you could play the betrothed and the knight but if not we could edge around it.)

Reputation (Take 2) (Scullery Maid X Young Master)
Set in the Victorian era, Betrothed to a woman of suitable wealth and blood was always in your characters mind, even if she wasn't the one he truly wanted, what about the maid he had grown up with? His dearest childhood friend who had always been there, even if she didn't particularly want to be.

The Politicians Wife (Politicians Wife x Spy)
As Senator/ Prime Minister reputation is very important, his wife knows this well, and is the perfect example. However the Prime Minister/ Senator is not so perfect. His heavy drinking and violence often result her waking up half an hour early just so she can put on enough powder to cover the bruises up. The opposite leaders do not like the Politician and send a spy (your character) in to bring him down with incriminating evidence. However when he walks in on her on the floor with the Senator/ Prime Minister above her, hand raised he ends up falling deeply for the wife. Who more than returns his feelings. (Would LOVE if someone could play the Politician AND the spy..)

Other less detailed pairings (Me X You)
SpyXSpy
VillainXSpy
HumanX Vampire
Vampire X Human
Suspect X Cop
Mermaid X Human

--- That's all I have for now. Please PM me if you're interested. I only ever roleplay on YIM :) ---
Peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom