Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Erica moaned as Lugae suckled her breast, removing her top to allow for better access. "Don't stop, little guy," she purred, holding the young mage's head to her breast. Her other hand reached down into his pants, going right for what she was needing.

[[Feral barbarian hooker comes sailing through the air on a jet of poon juice and lands on Dmitrei, knocking them both to the ground. Attempted raep ensues]]

Shiana smiled when she heard that Red wanted to have sex with her. "Don't drink my cum...It has an aphrodisiac inside it that can give a mind blowing orgasm..." She hoped that the priestes would do exactly that and give her a blowjob to drink her semen. As soon as she swallowed the thick seed down her body and mind would experience the most intense orgasm she ever had. That would then be the perfect chance for Sashia to drink as much delicious pussy juice as she wanted.

When Red heard mind-blowing orgasm, her reaction was as quick as it was predictable, the perpertually horny orc picked up Shiana, flipping her over and leaving her head right in front of her groin, but she was more focused on Shiana's equipment, giving her a long lick, from the tip of her cock to her pussy, tasting her juices before returning to her main target, taking her into her mouth and sucking on the head.

Shiana let Red lay her down on the hard ground and moaned from the wonderful sensation of the horny womans tongue licking from her nine seven inch long throbbing cock to her dripping wet pussy. She didn't lie about the aphrodisiac in her semen. It was inside her precum and in her pussy juices too, but the highest concentration was in her cum which could give anyone who swallowed it a mind-blowing orgasm. The best part about this was that everyone who pleased her wanted to do that more and more the longer they tasted her precum or pussy juices until she came inside their mouthes. Fucking someone in the ass had the same effect, but pussies were able to increase the orgasm too as long as she shot her load inside the womb. There were a few people who couldn't get enough of her juices and became her slaves so she could milk them and feed on their sexual juices. Drinking breast milk sated Shiana's thirst better than urine, but it caused her tits to grow when she drank enough. The same happened to her cock when she swallowed enough cum. Shiana even grew a pair of balls a few times when she was the slave of an old dragon for two or three hundred years. Unfortunately he got killed by a knight who freed her, thinking that she was just a damsel in distress. The seven days without any cum or pussy juice was the worst week of her whole life thanks to the increased withdrawal symptoms. The dragons semen was very potent and virile despite his age which had made her addiction grew stronger with each passing day.

Red continued to suck at Shiana's cock, already feeling her desire rising into a bonfire from just her precum, the urge to fuck the woman senseless rising to a bit higher than it normally was with her. From the effects, Red was quite sure at this point that all of this woman's sexual fluids had at least some kind of aphrodisiac effect within them but just to make sure, she was now pumping her mouth on the increasingly delicious cock while her fingers busy pumping in and out of Shiana's soaked pussy. While she could see how someone with such potent cum could likely make themselves one hell of a harem with it, Red was far more focused on the potential for one person to properly satisfy her nymphomanic tendencies without judicious uses of stamina potions (those things were expensive). She could feel herself dripping fluids like a fountain now and if that cum lived up to Shiana's hype....

As much as Vivi wanted to just let her go to town until she came, she didn't just want to be... well, a pussy, when it came to her first time having sex. It was time for her to go on the offensive. Hand still twined up in her hair, she jerked Lena up and summoning all her strength and agility flipped up so she was on top of the elf. She leaned down kissed her neck, inhaling the scent of her sweat.
"My turn," she hissed, as began to awkwardly and amateurish thrust her fingers into Lena's girly bits.

She trailed her mouth downward towards her breast, alternating between ravenous kisses and savage nips. With her other hand, she stretched her fingers around Lena's neck and slowly, gentle began to squeeze tighter, testing the waters to see if Lena enjoyed being choked.

"Wha--oh!" Lena, caught off guard by the sudden offensive, could only yelp in surprise as the much stronger girl seized and began to finger her. "Wait, wait, I'm a--ow! Ow, ow, ow...healing junkie...ow..." The sudden invasion of Vivi's fingers had stretched her pussy to the point of popping her hymen, and now a thin coating of blood marked those digits that had entered her. "S-sorry," she said, blushing, though she couldn't say why exactly she ought to apologize. All thoughts on the matter vanished quite suddenly when strong fingers wrapped around her throat, squeezing her airway shut and turning her breath to a raspy hiss. Despite the efforts being put toward causing her pain, Lena could see in Vivi's eyes that the assassin wasn't seriously trying to kill her. Well, maybe not yet anyway. Unable to speak, she silently mouthed the word 'yes' to let Vivi know that she could keep going. She fell to the ground, pinned beneath the surprisingly heavy musculature of the girl atop her, feeling her lover's attempts at pleasure and violence, one certainly more skilled than the other. Those perfect, swollen breasts dangled obscenely above her face, and as her vision began to darken at the edges she found herself in a long tunnel with bubblegum tips at the end.

Míchon, lost in the woods, tried to retrace his steps for the umpteenth time. "Gods... of course I would get myself lost in the woods..." he muttered. He perked up, though, when he heard someone cry out. "Lena!"

The dark elf crashed through the trees, trying to follow the sound of the high elf girl's voice.

--------

Erica stared down at the young mage attached to her breast. He seemed to be stuck in an idle loop as his user was A.F.K. She still ran her hand through the cute boy's hair and played with his cock, even though she couldn't get a rise out of him. His suckling, coupled with her readiness to mate, made her want so badly to just throw him down and start riding him.

Shiana chuckled when she saw how eagerly the horny priestess sucked her of. She moaned from the pleasure and held her own orgasm back as long as she could. Shia wanted to make this wonderful feeling last as long as possible and let her fingers run through Red's hair. "Wow...you're good...here cums your reward..." Shiana couldn't hold it back any longer and came hard. She shot her thick semen directly into the mouth of the priestess and absorbed every last drop of her partners pussy juices which caused her orgasm to last a whole minute longer.

Michon came stumbling out of the bushes, just as things were starting to get really good. Vivi hadn't stopped yet, either on the fingering or the choking, so Lena did her best to just wave him away and mouth "get the fuck out" silently since she was being choked out and all that. She gripped her tiny breast with her other hand, trying to wring even more pleasure out of it as bright spots began to swarm her vision.

Red eagerly gulped down Shiana's thick, creamy cum, moaning around her cock as the effects kicked in, making her cum harder than she'd ever before in life. Her juices flowed near endlessly, all into Shiana's mouth as she kept sucking and fingering, riding her orgasmic high for as long as she could. When she finally came down Red had a glazed look in her eyes along with a dopey smile, licking cum off of her mouth. "That was the best orgasm ever!" The look in her eyes shifted to hunger as she spun around, lining herself up with Shiana's cock. "I wonder how good it will feel in here...."

Míchon's sword was out, the tip at Vivi's throat, drawing a little blood at the contact. "Let her go," he ordered. "I don't want to have to kill you."

Unable to believe the absurdity of it all, Lena kicked Michon in the junk as hard as she could from her prone position. She really wanted to keep kicking because hot damn that was therapeutic, but the first kick made him jump back a bit and now he was out of reach.

(I saw that you have a rez token, but I'm still gonna try to keep you from dying!)

"Damn!" Even through his leather armor, that kick was still powerful enough to hurt. He moved out of kicking range, but kept his sword at the ready. He could see the life in Lena's eyes fading. "Hang in there, Lena. We'll get you to a priest. Or priestess."

Shiana kept on sucking and licking Red's pussy to feast on her juices. She was lost in the pleasure of swallowing the for her addictive fluids down. She fingered the pussy of the priestess to prolong her orgasm so she could get more of her ddelicious juices. Shiana finished cleaning Red's pussy and looked up at her like she was high. Shia let the priestess do what she want and smiled when she heard her words. Shiana's cock was still rock-hard and throbbed with excitment. "Ride me like you're riding a wild horse..."

A look of unadulterated frustration in her eyes, Lena quickly googled elven sign language and proceeded to go on a ten minute sign-rant at Michon about how he needed to get the hell out and let them get their freak on in peace. When it became abundantly clear that Michon couldn't understand sign language, Lena had had enough. She reached up and unclamped Vivi's hand from around her neck, which was actually pretty easy with her being AFK and all. "Hold that thought," she said after taking a much needed breath.

"Can you just not see that we're trying to fuck here?"

Míchon snorted. "It sure doesn't look like it." He lowered his sword. "I'll let you two be for now. But if she kills you, don't come cryin' to me, saying that I didn't warn you." He walked off into the woods, grumbling about his need to learn sign language and resurrection magic.

"Le sigh," Lena sighed, exhaling as hard as she could to empty herself of any breathable air before clamping Vivi's hand back around her throat. She hoped that the assassin would take more of an interest in her soon, feeling a little rejected at this point.

Red gave Shiana a wicked grin, rubbing her pussy against the head of her cock and grabbing hold of both of her breasts. "You got it but remember, you asked for it!" Red slammed dwon onto the hard cock, squeezing and groping the changeling's breasts as she proceeded to do just as Shiana asked and ride her full throttle.

Vivi could sure get used to this. She always thought sex was some really complicated, convoluted thing that you had to worry about. But she knew how to overpower people and using that sexually delighted her. And also delighted her sexually.

While Lena was dealing with douchenozzle, she rustled through her things and took out another jar of the healing jelly. "Time to try something a little different," she said, and then put some on her tongue, smearing it around onto her teeth. Upon resuming the chokehold she added, "I hope you enjoyed your little reprieve."

She then bit down hard between her shoulder and neck, drawing blood.

"Oh holy shit!" Lena could only cry out in panic and pain as Vivi's teeth broke the skin of her neck, a primal fear of becoming prey overtaking her completely. She struggled against the assassin, trying to pull away, but the other girl was much stronger than her and she was stuck fast as her lover's sharp canines sank deeper into her. Almost as quickly as the fear and pain had set in, it was all washed away by the wave of euphoria as the magenta potion seeped into the wound. Her flesh healed even as it was being freshly torn, the two sides of the attack proceeding apace with one another and breaking Lena's mind with conflicting emotions. But how long could the potion keep up with this? Despite nearly wetting herself with each surge of pleasure, in the back of her mind Lena wondered if this would be her end.

Míchon, still close enough to hear Lena's panic-filled scream, didn't dare to go investigate. Not after what happened last time... "Girl's gotta take care of herself," he muttered. The dark elf saw a merchant passing by, and stopped him to see his wares. It was mostly maps, with a few unidentified weapons and enchanted pieces of clothing mixed in. He bought a map of the area, after haggling, for 10 gold, along with an enchanted bikini top as a gift for Lena, should she come out of her experience alive.

Shiana moaned softly from the feeling of Red's pussy grinding against the head of her cock. She smiled when the priestess grabbed her breasts and gasped at the sudden feeling of her dick getting slammed into the red womans snatch. "Ride me hard...and fast..." Shiana moved her hips in an attempt to copy Red's rhythm so she could fuck her as deep as possible even when she was laying on the ground. "Tell me...when you need a break...I'll switch then positions...with you..."

Red was panting now, gasping out as Shiana met her pace, thrusting in deeper with each pass. "Heh.....I'm going to give you......the ride....of your life!" Her pussy pulsed around her cock erratically, already trying its best to squeeze Shiana for all she was worth, squeezing her breasts even more as she felt that wonderful tingling in her core. She might well end up taking the shapeshifter up on her offer to keep this going!

Back
Top Bottom